chapter 25 clues

On the way back, Jiang Yao kept thinking about Lin fang's words, hoping to find something from it.

But when she walked to the door of Lu's house, the flaw was not found, but Zhao Pengfei came looking for her.

Jiang Yao usually doesn't want to pay attention to Zhao Pengfei, not to mention that she is so troubled now that she doesn't even bother to look at him.

Seeing that she was about to enter the door, Zhao Pengfei grabbed her wrist with one hand and demanded sharply,

"Jiang Yao, move out of the Lu family right now."

"move out ?
who are you?
Why do you care about me?" Jiang Yao shook his hand away.

Zhao Pengfei was about to explode with anger, and roared directly,

"I grew up with you, you are my sister in my heart, forget about other things, now you live in a hooligan's house , I absolutely disagree."

"Who is your sister?
Did my parents agree with you to be their son?
It's ridiculous! Also, who said Lu Che was a hooligan?"

Jiang Yao's voice rose

"The police couldn't convict him, why do you?"

"Isn't this an obvious thing?" Zhao Pengfei said

: "He hangs out at night, who else if is he not?"

"It's ridiculous. Going out at night is a hooligan. Then who  dare to go out at night on the mountain? When the harvest is rushing home at six o'clock, the rice will not be cut."

"What?"

Zhao Pengfei was surprised  by her words... how ... she.... she... know something.... before he react he heard her say

"Sister Qing, let's go back Home, remember to close the door and don't let anyone break in."

Speaking, she slipped in quickly. Lu Qing moved quickly, and before Zhao Pengfei could react, she had already closed the door.

The quality of the main gates of the once big family is still very high, and it is impossible to kick the door.

Zhao Pengfei kicked a few times outside to no avail, so he could only leave angrily.

Jiang Yao went directly back to her room, Lu Qing followed her in, and when she was trying to persuade her not to be angry, she found her smiling.

"You...why are you so happy?"

Lu Qing asked in confusion.

Jiang Yao : "This Zhao Pengfei is annoying, but he reminds me of one thing. After he leaves, let's go to officer Zhang  I know ....how this happened. ...... lets solve it"

When Lu Qing heard what she said, she was overjoyed and didn't ask her how to solve it.

Anyway, seeing her full of confidence, she felt relieved.

In the evening, because Lu Dazhou was away, the village party secretary Lu Caigui used a loudspeaker to inform

Members, tomorrow morning, the public security comrades will come to our production team to collect clues about Lin Fang's case, please come to the granary tomorrow to gather , when everyone knows anything, just tell the police to help solve the case."

In these days, people don’t have much entertainment activities. When encountering such a big event, of course they rush to gossip.

The next day, many people brought stools to the granary to gather early, which was much more active than going to work and holding a member meeting.