chapter 2- Mermaid

After dinner everyone went to sleep... Yaoyao was cleaning the mess....after that she felt thirsty she drink a water .... and felt hot... somehow... felt dizzy too
She opened her eyes, but the room turned into darkness.

She moved ... she felt that something is wrong with her.. she want to go for bath... maybe cold water will ... help her to be clam...she hurriedly  walked out towards river... its night time and everyone already rested after long day of work and suddenly she felt the road under her feet become sloppy. She looked down and saw that the road had turned into a pothole of mud.

She sat up, and after her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she looked around.

What happened?

Jiang Yao's good quality in the face of danger kept her from panicking. She forced herself to calm down and analyze the current situation.

But before she could come up with a reason, the hot feeling on her body became stronger and stronger.

The strangest thing is that there is an increasingly crazy idea in her mind, that is, she wants to hug a man very much.

Single for 17 years, this is the first time she have such a crazy desire.

Judging from situation, she has a high probability of being a drugged

She remembered that when she cooking Her good sister was standing near her water bottle and that water she drank... now ... she turned into mess..

She doesn't know if she will be sent to a group of men, but before the other party does anything, she must save herself as much as possible.

She looked left and right, and caught a glimpse of a pond with white light not far away, and she immediately had an idea in her heart.

She staggered over and jumped down.

Just when she wondered if it was an earthquake, a man emerged from the water.

Jiang Yao's eyes widened in shock, but when she saw the man's wet clothes against his strong muscles, the flames in her eyes gradually overwhelmed her surprise, and the slightly lowered body temperature returned again. It rose at the speed of a rocket.

Her brain is probably burned out, because at the moment there is only one thought, that is to jump on him

She thought so and did it.

"I'm so uncomfortable, please save me."
Jiang Yao knew that she was out of control, and she could only use her remaining sanity to call for help to the man.

Lu Che just wanted to catch a fish tonight.

Tomorrow, he will make a fish soup for his grandma to nourish her body. he didn't expect to wait it for a long time, but he didn't catch the fish, but a "mermaid" came to his door. ....

"Mermaid"

hugged him and kept moving, and his always cold eyes became ice and fire.

The moment she called for help, he raised his hand and slashed towards her neck... her lips touched his cold and soft lips... he felt itching... but...he cant move his hand feet ..to any one

Lu Che took Jiang Yao ashore and wanted to leave, but when he saw her wet dress on her body, he still moved with pity.

He took her hands, threw her on his shoulders, carried her like a pig, and walked towards his house.

Lu Qing coaxed the two children to sleep, but when she was about to lie down, she remembered that Lu Che had gone fishing for a long time and hadn't come back. She was worried, so she got up and went out to have a look.

Unexpectedly, as soon as she walked out of the main room, she saw Lu Che walking into the yard with a... woman on his shoulders.

"What's going on?"
Lu Qing hurriedly greeted him.

Lu Che didn't have time to explain, but said,

"Get her to Aunt's room first, don't wake up grandma, I'll tell you later."

"Okay."
Lu Qing nodded, although it was hard not to think about this situation, but she believed in her brother's behavior.

She took the lead and opened Lu Yuan's door.

When Jiang Yao was placed on the big bed, by the light of the kerosene lamp, Lu Qing could see her face clearly, and asked in surprise

: "This...isn't this an educated youth from the city, Jiang Yao? ?"

Although Jiang Yao has only been in the queue for two or three months, all the men, women and children in the team recognize this educated youth. After all, her appearance and figure are hard to forget after seeing it.

"Well."
Lu Che responded and said,

"I was fishing in the pond just now, and she suddenly jumped in, which was a little abnormal. I guess she was drugged.... some one.... wanted to hurt her but maybe she wanted to save her dignity... and jumped in water."

"Drugged?"
Lu Qing's eyes widened in horror, before she came back to her senses, holding a kerosene lamp and leaning on Jiang Yao's head, carefully identified, and sure enough she saw Her cheeks were abnormally red.

Lu Qing raised her hand and touched Jiang Yao's face, which was really hot. She turned her head and said to Lu Che,

"I'll change her into clean clothes now. Go and invite the barefoot doctor to see what to do."

"Okay."
Lu Che turned around and was about to go out, and Lu Qing warned again

"Don't make a sound, if this matter spreads out, it will damage the reputation of the girl."

"I know."
Lu Che lifted his feet and walked out, just when he reached the door, he heard Lu Qing calling him,

"You are wet, change your clothes first."

"Nothing in the way."
Lu Che responded and left without looking back.

He started to trot as soon as he walked out the door, but just before he ran too far, he met a member of the same production team, Chen Shuanglian.

In the past two weeks, he has been busy rushing to collect rice and Chen Shuanglian has not played cards for a long time. Today, he finally finished harvesting the rice. No matter how tired he was, he couldn't resist the addiction to cards, so he went out to play cards after eating.

But everyone is tired, and they will break up after a few laps.

he didn't know what to do, but it didn't matter if he was gone, he won money anyway.