chapter 31 mid autumn festival

Although a briefing meeting had been held in advance, and the Lu family had to keep the matter between Jiang Yao and Lu Che a secret, the old lady still came up with the specifications for receiving her future in-laws and expressed her warm feelings to Jiang Zhen welcome.

"Brother, this is Grandma Lu, Sister Lu Qing, Lu Che, and Sister Lu Qing's two children."
Jiang Yao did not forget to give the Lu family a good impression in front of her big brother.... introducing with good intention..

"I went to the countryside during this period. Time has been greatly helped by them, Grandma Lu provided me with accommodation, and Sister Lu Qing and Lu Che often help me with farm work."

"My sister has really troubled you all this time, and I am very grateful for your care for her." Jiang Zhen shook hands with them one by one and thanked them.

"Lu Che, thank you for taking care of my sister." Jiang Zhen extended his hand to Lu Che.

Lu che :
"This is what I should do, you are too kind, big brother."

“…”

The air was suddenly stagnant, Jiang Yao obviously saw Jiang Zhen's face stiff, she changed the subject in time and said

"Brother, the room is already tidied up, you are tired all the way, go take a bath and sleep first. Let's enjoy the Mid-Autumn Festival together tonight."

"Okay." Jiang Zhen responded, said a few words to Mrs. Lu, and followed Jiang Yao out of the main room.

When she entered the room, only Jiang Yao and Jiang Zhen were in the room, she recovered from the excitement of being with her relatives, and suddenly she didn't know how to get along with her " big brother", after all they were not together more than two years

"Brother, put your things away first, take a bath, get up after a nap, and then clean up." Jiang Yao found a reason for herself to retreat.

Jiang Zhen didn't find anything wrong with his " baby sister", so he answered

"ok"

then pulled out a piece of pork and handed it to her,

"I just passed by the county town and bought it at the supply and marketing cooperative. Let's cook it for all ... Take advantage of today's holiday and say thank you too Lu family."

When Jiang Yao took Jiang Zhen to the bathroom, Lu che had already arranged the water.

"Thank you so much."

Jiang Zhen thanked Lu Che before entering the bathroom.
While Jiang Zhen was taking a bath, Jiang Yao pulled Lu Che to the kitchen and said,

"Why did you call brother just now?"

"I'm sorry."
Lu Che said with grievance

: "The first time I saw my brother-in-law, I was inevitably nervous...i dont how to behave..."

Seeing his pitiful appearance, Jiang Yao couldn't bear to continue blaming him, and only said,

"Then you should be careful these few days, don't reveal your secrets."

"Okay." Lu Che nodded solemnly.

"Okay, you go out first, I'm going to cook, you squeeze in, it's not good for my brother to see us like this"

Jiang Yao said, and saw two pigs hanging in the kitchen The hoof and the two big bones couldn't help laughing

: "My brother also bought a pound and a half of meat. This Mid-Autumn Festival is really better than the New Year's Eve."