chapter 18 stinky man

Although Lu Che didn't say anything, he only eats vegetables and vegetables.

Zhou Yang, : "Uncle, why don't you eat pig's trotters? sister Yaoyao's pig's trotters are very delicious. I have never eaten such delicious pig's trotters."

Lu Che heard the sound and said lightly

"Pig trotters are eaten by women, you are a man, don't eat so much."

"Why? Pig trotters are so delicious."
Zhou Yang, who had always been taught by his father and uncle to be a man, was a little embarrassed.

"Yangyang, eat with confidence."

Jiang Yao suddenly said,

"In my house, pig trotters are made for men to eat."

Lu Che was sneering at Jiang Yao's nonsense, when suddenly there was a piece of pig's trotter in his bowl, he looked up and saw Jiang Yao saying to him with a smile

: "Eat, the big pig's trotter is It's only for men."

Cheche : “…”

A meal is enjoyable and enjoyable.

Especially the old lady, she can't remember how long she hasn't eaten something so delicious.

In fact, compared to many old ladies in the village, she is living a good life. Let's not talk about the past. Now her youngest daughter Lu Yuan is married to Hong Kong City and sends her money every month.

Lu Qing is married to an officer, and her life is going well. She does not forget her grandma.

Although Lu Che works ..

he worked hard and didn't earn much money, but anything he eatned good give to her..

But with the lessons learned, she still lives a tight life, for fear of others being jealous.

She saved all the money Lu Yuan sent back, and planned to give Lu Che a betrothal gift in the future, but Lu Qing didn't spend much money, for fear that she would be inferior in front of her grandson-in-law.

"Yaoyao, thanks to you today, we eat like New Year's."
The old lady took Jiang Yao's hand and said,

"If you have difficulties in the future, you must tell us. My old bones are useless, but I can do it thoroughly...to help you"

Lu Che: "…"

"Grandma Lu, you are too kind." Jiang Yao said,

"But I really need help now."

Grandma Lu : "What? Say it."

yaoyao : "I need to bring back a few chickens ordered by the educated youth, but...I dont know how to catch chickens."

"It's easy."
The old lady waved her hand, "The best way to catch chickens is to let cheche go.. he will help you... you dont need to worry."

Lu Che: "…"
(is he agree ... when ?)

"You hurry up while it's getting dark now." The old lady urged Lu Che.

"I see."
After eating a big meal, Lu Che had to do it no matter what, but Jiang Yao looked at the sinking sky and said,

"Why don't we go tomorrow morning?  you've been tired all day today."

"Silly boy."
The old lady heard the sound and laughed

: "To catch chickens is to take advantage of the dark, and the chickens can't be seen clearly at night, so it's better to catch them at this time."