chapter 34 wedding day

Jiang Zhen

: "Lu Che's grandmother is still there... so you both need to stay with her there... and for his sister...she may leave now ...because now she dont need to worry about her brother and grandmother ..

so I.. i will leave too.. then after marriage, you two will take time to come back and move here or...you can plan something about our house."

"Okay."
After Jiang Yao finished speaking, she turned around and went back to her room to change clothes.

so she plans to simply get married tomorrow.

As for the wedding customs, she doesn't understand, nor does Jiang Zhen, so she dont to worry.

However, the Jiang family has lived here for many years, and she is going to marry, so she has to send a wedding candy to the neighbors.

After Jiang Yao wear her cheongsam, she went out with the wedding candy she bought yesterday.

Many neighbors around here watched Jiang Yao grow up. First of all, they were happy when they received the wedding candy, but when they heard that she was going to marry in the countryside, her smile stopped.

Jiang Yao could see pity, unwillingness and even contempt on their faces, which she had long expected.

Someone waited for her to leave, and sneered at her behind her back, saying that she couldn't endure hardship, didn't love herself and got involved with mud legs and so on.

Several aunties came to the door to persuade her to think clearly about the families she had been friends with in the past.

"Yaoyao, we all know that going to the countryside is hard, but you can't put yourself in for the rest of your life because of this. Auntie's words are not rough, you can wait for a while, and then recruit workers to return to the city later, Find another man in the city, and you will be happy in the future."

"Yes, I also heard that Director Zhao's son has an educated youth, but you can't just find someone just because of this. Your mother used to talk to us a few times. All right, we can't watch you jump into the fire pit."

“…”

Several aunts took turns "attacking", although they did not support her marriage, but they were all for her good from the bottom of their hearts.

Jiang Yao listened carefully, and then said,

"Auntie, I know you are all for my own good. But I want to say two points. First, I have long disliked Zhao Pengfei, It's not because him...that Im going to marry indiscriminately.

Second, although Lu Che is from the countryside, but he has a good character and a positive personality. Besides, my brother has already met him, and my brother loves me a lot, you guys You should all know that if he is not good, can my brother let me marry him?"

"...it seems to be...the same thing."

The aunts did not persuade them for a long time, so they could only give up.

But getting married is always a happy thing. There are no elders in the Jiang family.

The aunts discussed it and will come together to give Jiang Yao a wedding tomorrow.

"Then I thank my aunts... Come over early tomorrow!"

The next day, Jiang Zhen went out to pick up Lu Che at the bus station early in the morning