chapter 48 nick names

A few days after the brother and sister returned home, the naming was put on the agenda.

Lu Che said that he was illiterate, and gave Jiang Yao the heavy responsibility of naming.

The old lady also said that she read a lot and asked her to think

The old lady used to be the eldest lady of a wealthy family, went to school, and was a famous talented girl before marrying into the Lu family. After marrying into the Lu family, she insisted on studying, and it was not until the Lu family fell into disrepair that she put away her books.

Lu Che was taught by her. Even if he didn't go to school , he was really not illiterate. Otherwise, how could he read mechanical books.

"GRANDMA, children's names are given by elders, let's not break this rule. In this way, you don't have to worry about the name, you don't have to worry, think slowly, and then decide when you think of a good one. It's not too late."

Jiang Yao said

: "As for the nickname, leave it to me and Lu Che, and you can call it first, and you don't need to shout like an old brother or baby sister."

"Okay."
Speaking of this, the old lady no longer refused, and then said

"Then I think about it, I must give the brother and sister a good name with a good meaning."

"Please grandma "

There is no paternity leave these days. Lu Che took a few days off before and must report back to the factory today.

When he went out, Jiang Yao was breastfeeding, he said,

"You can choose the nickname of our daughter. I can choose a better nickname for our son OK."

Jiang Yao felt that what he said was a little dangerous for no reason, and asked

: "What nickname are you going to give our son?"

"I haven't figured it out yet."

Lu Che said,

"Let's get a more down-to-earth name... as long as the boy can make a living... ."

"I don't want to be down-to-earth, I want a nice name for my son."

Jiang Yao immediately rejected him,

"The name has to follow person for a lifetime, although the nickname is called by the family, but if it is not good, Its heard by others, you will definitely be laughed at. Our son is your own son, so don't cheat on him. "

"I see, I'm a biological father, I know."
After Lu Che finished speaking, he went out to work.

Jiang Yao fed the brother and sister, and then had breakfast.

Speaking of her confinement meal, it is very luxurious.

When she was three months pregnant, Lu Che caught ten and a half chicks back to prepare for her confinement.

After being carefully fed for more than half a year, these chickens became the protagonist of Jiang Yao's confinement meal.

Others may eat a few eggs during the whole month, but she eats chicken every day.

In addition, the pig's foot soup, crucian carp soup and other milk soups made by the old lady take turns.

She already has plenty of milk, so it is not a problem to feed the two now.

Like today's breakfast, steamed chicken rice with red dates and crucian carp soup, prepared by the old lady early in the morning.

In order to be a good "cow" and fully satisfy the rations of her two children, Jiang Yao took the risk of becoming a fat woman, and still finished this hearty breakfast.