DELICATE AND CUTE WIFE OF POO...

By DipDeep5

she is educated youth who attract towards a poor and cold boy... when he save her life... she try every sin... More

Chapter 1- Responsible Person
chapter 2- Mermaid
Chapter 3 - Blind trust
chapter 4- False alarm
chapter 5 - Villain
Chapter 6 - Playful and cute
chapter 7- wife
chapter 8 - save his time
chapter 9 - no need to fight
chapter 10 - earn money
borrow your house
chapter 12
chapter 13 "do you think im pretty "
chapter 14 blame her
chapter 15 who are you
chapter 16 Move to Lu's house
chapter 17 Generous
chapter 18 stinky man
chapter 19 outsiders
chapter 20
chapter 21 Lier cheche
chapter 22 our children!!!!
chapter 23 sell jelly
chapter 24 Testify
chapter 25 clues
chapter 26 serve meat
chapter 27 Parting meal
chapter 28
chapter 29 Lucky yaoyao
chapter 30 on the way
chapter 31 mid autumn festival
chapter 32 get married
chapter 33 Planning
chapter 34 wedding day
chapter 35 caring Lu Che
chapter 36 Buy bicycle
chapter 37 Reward or punishment
chapter 38 market day
chapter 39 monk life
chapter 40 Jealous Lu che
chapter 41 Fight for yourself
chapter 42 Rush
chapter 43 Training
chapter 44 afraid of wife
chapter 45 little aunt
chapter 46 Girl or boy
chapter 47 Delivery
chapter 48 Park visit
chapter 49 promotion
chapter 50 peach blossom
chapter 51 work offer
chapter 52 Lie
chapter 53 Eve of new year
chapter 54 Show off
chapter 55 move to the city
chapter 56 Offended wife and son
chapter 57 Promotion
chapter 58 Asking for reward
chapter 58 New opportunity
chapter 58. Bully
chapter 59. working hard
chapter 60 Bet
chapter 61. ... up and down..
chapter 62 End

chapter 48 nick names

245 5 1
By DipDeep5

A few days after the brother and sister returned home, the naming was put on the agenda.

Lu Che said that he was illiterate, and gave Jiang Yao the heavy responsibility of naming.

The old lady also said that she read a lot and asked her to think

The old lady used to be the eldest lady of a wealthy family, went to school, and was a famous talented girl before marrying into the Lu family. After marrying into the Lu family, she insisted on studying, and it was not until the Lu family fell into disrepair that she put away her books.

Lu Che was taught by her. Even if he didn't go to school , he was really not illiterate. Otherwise, how could he read mechanical books.

"GRANDMA, children's names are given by elders, let's not break this rule. In this way, you don't have to worry about the name, you don't have to worry, think slowly, and then decide when you think of a good one. It's not too late."

Jiang Yao said

: "As for the nickname, leave it to me and Lu Che, and you can call it first, and you don't need to shout like an old brother or baby sister."

"Okay."
Speaking of this, the old lady no longer refused, and then said

"Then I think about it, I must give the brother and sister a good name with a good meaning."

"Please grandma "

There is no paternity leave these days. Lu Che took a few days off before and must report back to the factory today.

When he went out, Jiang Yao was breastfeeding, he said,

"You can choose the nickname of our daughter. I can choose a better nickname for our son OK."

Jiang Yao felt that what he said was a little dangerous for no reason, and asked

: "What nickname are you going to give our son?"

"I haven't figured it out yet."

Lu Che said,

"Let's get a more down-to-earth name... as long as the boy can make a living... ."

"I don't want to be down-to-earth, I want a nice name for my son."

Jiang Yao immediately rejected him,

"The name has to follow person for a lifetime, although the nickname is called by the family, but if it is not good, Its heard by others, you will definitely be laughed at. Our son is your own son, so don't cheat on him. "

"I see, I'm a biological father, I know."
After Lu Che finished speaking, he went out to work.

Jiang Yao fed the brother and sister, and then had breakfast.

Speaking of her confinement meal, it is very luxurious.

When she was three months pregnant, Lu Che caught ten and a half chicks back to prepare for her confinement.

After being carefully fed for more than half a year, these chickens became the protagonist of Jiang Yao's confinement meal.

Others may eat a few eggs during the whole month, but she eats chicken every day.

In addition, the pig's foot soup, crucian carp soup and other milk soups made by the old lady take turns.

She already has plenty of milk, so it is not a problem to feed the two now.

Like today's breakfast, steamed chicken rice with red dates and crucian carp soup, prepared by the old lady early in the morning.

In order to be a good "cow" and fully satisfy the rations of her two children, Jiang Yao took the risk of becoming a fat woman, and still finished this hearty breakfast.

Although she has plenty of milk, breast milk is not as good as formula milk in later generations.

Children usually have to eat every two hours, plus she has to feed two, so that she is not breastfeeding at the end of the day Just coaxing the baby to sleep.

Tired is a little tired, but whenever she sees the angelic smiling faces of the two little guys sleeping, she feels that everything is worth it. Sure enough, now a mother's love broke out.

She's actually pretty good, the old lady is responsible for cooking and some light housework, and the rest is waiting for Lu Che to come back from get off work.

Compared to those women who went to the ground three days after giving birth, she was simply too happy and lucky

In the evening, the first thing Lu Che do after came back was to see the children, and then he started to work.

He would do whatever was fetching water, chopping wood, and whatever was heavy, trying to lighten the burden on the old lady as much as possible.

Being busy until after eight o'clock in the evening, Lu Che went to take a bath, and then went back to the room to tease the child.

The brother and sister were in good spirits at the moment, Lu Che shook the crib gently, and they didn't cry, but their eyes were rolling around.

"Thanks to my sister for keeping this double crib, otherwise I wouldn't be able to hold them all day." Jiang Yao said.

"Well, this bed was specially made by my brother-in-law at that time, and it is big enough and strong enough."
Lu Che said, and asked,

"Have you thought about the girl's nickname?"

"Xiaolu, Xiaolu..."

Lu Che call it a few times, and then said with satisfaction,

"Okay, baby sister is called Xiaolu."

Lu Che said confidently
: "For big Brother, let's call him Soy Sauce."

"What...

what?

Soy sauce?

Soy sauce for cooking?"

Jiang Yao asked in disbelief.

"That's right."

Lu Che said

: "The word sauce is homophonic to your word for ginger, so you know it's your son as soon as you hear it. "

" what king Father choose nick name like this for his son."

Lu Che was aggrieved,

"It really doesn't matter ... its nick name... he is boy..... as men he dont need beautiful name ..... just need to live life with name so it doesn't matter."

"When will my son not be able to support himself?he is weakbit he can be strong in future."

"you can either get him a new name or don't sleep in my bed from now on. Your stinky heart ... your name is so nice, how can your son become soy sauce?"

Can't sleep in bed, this is an extremely serious problem,
Lu Che instantly confessed, hugged Jiang Yao and said,

"Wife, let's change nick name.. Also, GRANDMA also call me cheche.... so its doesn't matter whatever we call him.... there are so many nick name."

"Then what's your other nickname?"

Jiang Yao was led astray by him.
Lu Che glanced at her, and said a little embarrassedly,

"Dog egg."

"Pfft..."
No matter how Jiang Yao wanted to dispose of someone, she couldn't help it anymore, and laughed.

The two brother and sister lying on the bed, when they heard their mother's laughter, grinned as if they were sensitive, because they were still young and could not laugh yet.

"Since the dog egg are down-to-earth and easy to support, why don't you let the GRANDMA call you all around....," Jiang Yao asked after she finished laughing.

"Do you still know that dog eggs don't sound good? But you can still call your son soy sauce?" Jiang Yao snorted coldly.

Finally, after the friendly agreement of both parents, big brother's nickname was finally determined, which is called Chang, which means a smooth and smooth life.

Changchang and Xiaolu are also growing up safely and healthily under the expectations of their parents.

The weather is getting hotter day by day, and the brother and sister are getting older each day.

Wearing a small vest and shorts every day, the exposed arms and thighs are section by section, and anyone who sees it will like it.
In the blink of an eye,

Chang and Xiaolu will celebrate their 100th day.

In addition to being taller for more than three months, their bodies have become much tougher. Now their heads are held firmly, they no longer like being held diagonally by adults. They have to hold them upright. Because this way you can see the scenery everywhere.

The older brother who was originally too small also caught up later, and now he is bigger than the younger sister.

Lu Che looked at it, and asked Chang Chang unhappily,

"Did you steal your sister's ration?"

Changchang didn't understand what Dad said, just thought he was making fun of himself, and giggled.

"You still laugh, how dare you laugh?"

Jiang Yao was on the side, looking at Lu Che's serious face, she couldn't help kicking him,

"Please pay attention to me, don't freak out Changchang."

"How can I scare him?"
Lu Che said a little unconvinced

"Wif= I found that since I had a son, you don't seem to love me as much as before."

"Oh...I also think that after you have a daughter, you are a lot colder to me!" Jiang Yao said not to be outdone.

"Really?"

Lu Che looked innocent and sa

: "I'm sorry, it's my fault for you to have such an illusion. The person I love the most is you, it will always be you, I am now Just to prove it to you."

As soon as he finished speaking, others were already pressing him up. Jiang Yao realized later that he had been tricked by him, and stretched out his hand to push him,

"The child hasn't slept yet, please pay attention to me. "

"Then prove it when the child is asleep. Let's hurry up and put the child to sleep."

"..."

When the child was coaxed to sleep, there was another hearty exercise, Jiang Yao was already tired on the bed.

She wanted to sleep like this at first, but she suddenly remembered what the old lady told her during the day, so she asked Lu Che

: "Grandma said she wanted to hold a hundred-day banquet for the two children, and asked what we are mean."

"Do you want to do it?"
Lu Che threw the question back.
Jiano

: "I don't want to, our family has had a very smooth life in the past six months. First, you went to work as a worker in the mechanical and electrical power plant, and then I gave birth to a twin. Everything is enviable. If I'm in the limelight again, I'm afraid some people will have a twisted mind."

"I'm not afraid of anything else, I'm afraid that our family will be targeted, especially if you are taking the goods, if you are followed for a few days by someone who cares, it will definitely reveal flaws."

"You're right."

Lu Che said,

"Then I do as you say, I'll just tell you tomorrow morning."

"Of course, you have to be the 'bad guy'."

"I'm a little disadvantaged like this, should you compensate me?" Lu Che said, his hands were restless, and he sighed

"Wife ...after you gave birth to a child, your figure has changed. Better than ever."

"Take your hand away from me. If the trouble continues, the child should get up to drink milk. Are you going to let me rest? You really don't feel bad for me at all."

The last sentence criticized Mr. Lu from a moral high point. He suddenly took a break and fanned her fan,

"Wife, be cool, as long as you are comfortable. Go to sleep now."

"Well, it's comfortable.

" Jiang Yao murmured, her eyelids couldn't hold it anymore, and then heard him say,

"Wife, there is something else I forgot to tell you"

"What's the matter?" Jiang Yao replied in a daze.

Lu Che: "What do you think of Zhang Dong?"

"Zhang Dong?" Jiang Yao opened her eyes,

"Your workmate Zhang Dong?"

"Hmm."

"Why do you ask that all of a sudden?"

"He said he wanted to be our child's godfather, so I asked for your opinion."

"Okay." Jiang Yao said indifferently

: "As long as it's not a biological father."

"...I don't agree if he wants to."
Lu Che said angrily,

"Do you understand what I mean?"

"I understand, it's just that Zhang Dong wants to be the godfather of Changchang and Xiaolu. In fact, godfather and godmother are similar to uncles and aunts, but the relationship is better, I really don't care, Isn't Zhu Xia their godmother..."

Jiang Yao said, she suddenly understood something, she suddenly became energetic, and asked,

"You mean, Zhang Dong wants to chase Zhu Xia?"
"Yes."

Jiang Yao's impression of Zhang Dong was still on the day she was discharged from the hospital. He was good-looking, warm and generous, and he helped them run errands a lot, which made her impression of him even more. a bit.

"When did he fall in love with Zhu Xia?"

Jiang Yao asked suspiciously.

Lu Che shook his head,

"I don't know too well, probably when you gave birth."

"..."
Jiang Yao was speechless,

"You're going to be an introducer now, shouldn't these questions be clarified first?"

"What's there to know about this?"

Lu Che said of course

: "Now it's.... you go and ask Zhu Xia what she thinks, if you want to let them go by themselves, if you don't want to, forget about it."

"Your attitude is too perfunctory." Jiang Yao said,

"Zhang Dong has helped us a lot before, you should be more positive."

"This matter is not positive. I usually help him at work."

Jiang Yao no longer wanted to discuss this issue with him, and said

"I still have a little doubt, that is, since Zhang Dong had a crush on Zhu Xia more than three months ago, why did you only ask you to help me connect today? Could it be that he has been riding a donkey looking for a horse all this time?"

Achieving a marriage is a good thing, but Jiang Yao is also afraid of doing bad things with good intentions. If Zhu Xia is Zhang Dong's "donkey", he is looking for her because he can't find a "horse" , she doesn't want to do such a "good thing".

"Nothing."
Lu Che said

: "Our factory has been overcoming a technical problem some time ago. Sometimes everyone is so busy that they don't even go home. The leaders take care of me and let me go home every day. Zhang Dong didn't have time to find me until today. Also, he was the same year as me, so he didn't get a wife at such an old age, and he was often laughed at by his co-workers, but if he had met someone before, even if he didn't succeed, he would spread it everywhere. ."

"...Okay."
Jiang Yao said,

"I will ask Zhu Xia tomorrow. She is twenty-three this year, and Zhang Dong is twenty-five. Their ages are quite matched."

"Then leave this to you... no matter whether Zhu Xia agrees or not, give me an answer as soon as possible, otherwise Zhang Dong buzzes in my ear like a fly all day, I'm so annoying by him." Lu Che said, and put his arms around Jiang Yao to sleep.

....
The biggest disadvantage of breastfeeding is that the child gets hungry quickly, and Changchang and Xiaolu usually drink twice a night.

Jiang Yao usually slept very deeply. Looking at Lu Che, whenever there was a little movement, he would bounce up immediately and carry the little guy who woke up first to Jiang Yao's arms to drink milk, so as not to wake the other one up.

This usually leads to the result that Jiang Yao sleeps until dawn, unaware that she has been a "cow" twice.

The next day, when she got up, Lu Che had already gone to work, and he had done the heavy work at home.

Life with children is undoubtedly hard, but Jiang Yao really doesn't count as the hardest. After all, her main task is to take care of the children, and the old lady helps a lot during the day.

On the contrary, Lu Che was busier at home than he was at the factory. He rushed to do whatever he could do anyway.

After breakfast, Jiang Yao planned to find Zhu Xia and take the brother and sister out for a walk, but she couldn't hold them with both hands, which made it difficult.

Just as she was about to carry one and hold the other, Zhu Xia came to the door with a piece of pig liver.

"Why are you here? I was going to find you!" Jiang Yao said with joy when she saw Zhu Xia outside the door.

: "I know you like this stuff. I bought it because it looked fresh."

"Thank you so much, I'll get you money." Jiang Yao took the pig liver and pulled her into the door

"Don't rush back, I have something to tell you. "

"No need to give it, this pig liver doesn't need a ticket, and it doesn't cost a lot of money, just treat it as if I bought it for my godson and goddaughter, and I usually eat it at your house."

"No, my brothers will settle the bill, or I won't dare to ask you to help carry things next time."

Jiang Yao took the pig liver back to the kitchen first, and asked Zhu Xia to go to the room to see the brother and sister

When Jiang Yao returned to the room, Changchang and Xiaolu had already woken up, and Zhu Xia was teasing them.

"Yaoyao, these two little guys are so cute!" Zhu Xia waved to her when she saw Jiang Yao,

"Come and have a look."

Jiang Yao walked over, sat down beside her, and said with a smile

"It's so cute, do you like it?"

"Of course I like it." Zhu Xia said without thinking.

"If you like it, give birth to one yourself."

She was caught off guard by such a sentence, Zhu Xia was stunned, and then smiled bitterly

: "I... don't even have a man, how can I give birth?

"Find one if you don't have a man."

Jiang Yao asked straight to the point,

"What do you think of Lu Che's co worker named Zhang Dong?"

"Zhang Dong?"

After Zhu Xia reacted, her cheeks blushed, and she lowered her head and said,

"As worker, earning wages and eating commercial grains, can I be regarded as an educated youth who went to the countryside?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

759 9 65
"I would have left him, but I can't get him off my mind. I have tried many times but still I can't. I have the money and all. I am also beautiful but...
2.6K 26 151
Brother yang..." its his first time apart.... his lil Brother pishi someone's call him Brother Yang... he mostly don't like to go out and not like...
203 2 29
Rose Heart thought this wouldn't happen. She sees it all the time on TV and on the news, but she thought she'd never have to experience it, but she d...
191 3 5
On the way to interview Esther saw a kid crossing the road but he slightly got hit by a luxurious car and fell down. She quickly ran towards the kid...