"The Best Mixed Tag Team Part...

By t_lane5

After a long year of training non stop, Vince McMahon wants you to be a part of Monday Night Raw. You have wr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
THE END
A/N

Chapter 54

369 3 0
By t_lane5

Roman POV

I have been in the waiting room for half an hour now. The doctors took
y/n away to go get x-rays done. I am praying that this isn't a career-ending injury.

"Joe Anoa'i?" I heard a female voice say. I look up and saw a nurse standing there with a clipboard and some papers.

"How is y/n? Is she alright?" I frantically ask.

"From the results of our tests, the ligaments in her neck were overstretched, which is what we called a cervical sprain."

A cervical sprain? I have never heard of that before. "Will she be able to wrestle again?" I ask.

"We can talk about that while you are in the room with her." The nurse said. I nodded and got up from my seat, following the nurse to y/n's room. Once she opened the door, I saw y/n sitting up on the elevated hospital bed with a brace around her neck.

She looked over at me with pain-filled eyes. It absolutely broke my heart.

"Roman." I heard her whisper under her breath. I exhaled sharply and walked over to her. I held her hand in mine.

"How are you feeling." I ask.

"Like shit."

I silently chuckle and look up at the nurse, giving her a look of 'you can tell me the information now.'

"Okay, well, y/n, you have a cervical sprain, which means ligaments in your neck were overstretched. It will take about 4-6 weeks to heal. That's only if you keep your neck protected and don't do anything to irritate it. If it get irritated, it can take up to 3 months to heal. After it's done healing, you can go back to training normally. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to give us a call."

I look over at y/n, whose chin was lowered. She was looking at her hands, slowly fiddling with her fingers.

"Thank you doctor." I thanked.

"Of course. Stay safe." she said. She gave us one last smile before leaving the room. I can already tell that y/n is not happy about leaving for a month. The worst part is that she won't be able to compete at Summerslam. Her and Sasha will probably have to relinquish the titles because of this injury.

I soon felt my phone buzz repeatedly. I grab the phone out of my pocket and looked at it. I was getting a FaceTime call from Stephanie. I accepted it, and her faced popped up. But the weird thing is that she was in the middle of the ring, while the show was still going.

"Hey Roman, I am wondering, and the WWE universe is wondering how y/n is doing right now. My phone is hooked up on the titantron, so everyone can see you." She said. I took a deep breath and looked at y/n, who nodded slightly.

"Well, we don't have the best news. Mrs Reigns here" I angled the camera so we were both in the frame. "She is suffering from a cervical sprain. And she will not be able to compete at SummerSlam or anytime in the next month or so."

I heard the fans booing through Stephanie's phone.

"But hey hey hey." Y/n started. I angled the camera so we were in it again.

"I want y'all to know that I am coming back. And Mindy, oh sweet Mindy. You got away safe tonight. But when I come back, I am going to beat your ass, and show you who you shouldn't mess with."

I chuckled at how serious she was. She strongly disliked Mindy. It was honestly funny at this point.

-------

Y/n POV

I was really upset about not being able to attend SummerSlam. But Vince came up with the idea of having Bailey fill in for me. But if she loses, then I lose my title as well. She better do good.

We were in a Detroit hotel. Roman was getting ready and packing his things before he would head down to the arena. I sat on the bed, laying down in a unusual position, protecting my neck. Roman exited the bathroom and looked at me. He had a look of sadness in his eyes.

"How are you feeling baby? Do you need anything before I go?" He asked, walking over to the bed and sitting on it. I took a deep breath.

"I'm okay. But I really wish I could go with you." I mumbled just above a whisper. A weak smile escaped his mouth before he leaned in and kissed my forehead.

"I wish you could too, but it is best for you to stay here and rest. Call me if you need anything. If I don't answer, call Dean, Seth, or any of your other friends, okay?"

"Okay. Thank you Rome. I love you. Go kick Brock's ass." Roman smiled and placed his hand on my cheek.

"I'll do it just for you. I love you too hot stuff."

He leaned his face towards mine and placed his lips on mine. I wish he could stay here and kiss me forever.

"I'll see you later when I come back with two belts on my shoulders."

"Oh I can't wait to see. One more kiss?" I practically beg. He let out a soft chuckle before kissing my lips once more.

"Good luck baby!" I yelled as he approached the door.

"Thank you baby! Stay safe!" He replied back. As soon as the door closed, I felt sad. I quickly grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. SummerSlam starts in 30 minutes, and the pre show was on right now.

I scrolled through my phone for a bit before I heard Michael Cole start speaking through the speakers.

"Ladies and gentleman, welcome to the biggest party of the summer, SummerSlam, held here in Detroit, Michigan."

My focus immediately shifted to the TV. I watched the TV as they showed the matches that were being held tonight.

The screen suddenly showed the incident with Mindy, and how I was escorted out of the building in a stretcher. I looked fucked up. It got to the point that I laughed at how busted up I looked.

The first match of the night was Becky Lynch vs Naomi for the Raw Women's Championship. I was surprised that Becky has been holding the title for that long. I was happy for her.

But her streak ended 30 minutes later, when Naomi covered Becky for the win. I was really proud of Naomi. She really deserved that title.

The next match was for the smackdown tag team championships. It was the usos, the current champs, vs the street profits. I watched intensely as my cousins-in-law dominated most of the match. They, of course, retained their titles.

The next match was for the raw tag team championships. It was The Shield: Seth and Dean, the champs, vs Cesaro and Sheamus. Dean and Seth ended up retaining their titles, which I was happy about. They have been having back and forths with The Bar, winning and losing the titles.

The next match was for the Smackdown Women's Championship. It was Charlotte Flair, the champ, vs Rhea Ripley. Charlotte ended up retaining her title.

There was 2 main events for SummerSlam. One of them being Sasha and Bailey vs The Bella Twins. I watched the match with pure suspense. If Bailey fucks this up, we are going to have problems.

Sasha ended up rolling Nikki Bella up for the win. A huge smile plastered on my face as Sasha and Bailey celebrated in the ring. I felt somewhat sad when Bailey lifted up the title, knowing that it is actually my title.

The last match was the one I have been waiting for, and the other main event. It was Brock Lesnar, the WWE Champion, vs my husband Roman Reigns, the Universal Champion, in a winners take all match.

I gripped the bedsheets with suspense. The match was so fucking violent. Brock sent Roman through the announce table, Roman speared Brock through the barricades, what more can they both take?

The match went on for another 30 minutes. Brock was in the ring, struggling to get to his feet after receiving a low blow. Roman did his signature roar, and speared Brock. I watched the tv immensely as the ref slammed his hand on the mat.

"1, 2, 3! Oh my god! Roman Reigns is the undisputed WWE Universal Champion!" Michael Cole screamed. I squeal with excitement as Roman was handed the two titles. He looked at them with pure amusement before lifting them high in the air. Fireworks set off and the crowd cheered. When the cameraman came closer to him, he looked right into it, and let out a small chuckle.

"I love you y/n."

My heart melted with love. All I wanted to do right now was to run down to the ring and jump in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour passed by until I heard the hotel door open. My face brightened as I quickly got out of bed. I looked around the corner and saw Roman walking in with a smirk on his face, holding the two titles on his shoulders.

"Im so proud of you baby." I said. Roman dropped his bags and titles on the ground and embraced me in a gentle hug, avoiding my neck.

"And I love you too Roman."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 317 39
You hate his guts because he bully's you around the locker room but you're attracted by him regardless of how he makes you feel and sometimes you wis...
564K 16.8K 37
⚠️ Cussing ⚠️blood/gore ⚠️lemon you're put in the story , you're not a murderer but a sacrifice with rachel . Will you keep your sanity through it al...
116K 2K 101
⚠️WARNING⚠️ ADULT CONTENT IS INCLUDED IN A CHAPTER OR 3. 17+ CAUSE I KNOW YALL STILL READ IT ANYWAYS LOL. THERE'S CURSING, BONDAGE AND SPICY SCENES...
8.6K 167 15
This one shots is now complete!! WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS SEX AND SWEARING! IF ANY OF THIS AFFECTS YOU, DO NOT READ! I take recommendations!! This...