If Only(Kakashi X Oc)

Oleh Cal_ci_fer

It's your typical isekai/time travel fix-it. It's my first story so don't expect it to be great. The story i... Lebih Banyak

Wakes up in another world
Plan
Chakra
System
Clones
I love clones!
Birthday
Chakra Points
New Year
Meeting
Friends
Birthday Party
Gift
Hokage
Anbu
Level Up
Ōkami
Break
Resolve
Funeral
Grief
Changes
Clone Summary
Refugee
FrontLine
Penniless
Yellow Flash
Kannabi Bridge
Yondaime
Cleaning Up
Shuffling
Date
Reunion
Raven
Kidnapping
Inu
Zetsus
Training
Baby
Kurama
Armless
Flying
Pictures p1
Pictures p2
Summoning World
Uchiha Massacre
Danzo's end
Graduation
Bell test
Gato Company
Reminiscent
Karin
Edo Tensei
Sasuke
Akatsuki
Miku

Chunin Exam

203 7 2
Oleh Cal_ci_fer

21st April year 27

Nothing major happened over the past months; the kids are now all better and they have become even more stronger. Each of them. They have been on some couple of other C-ranks and did 1 B-rank together. They overcame their killing trauma, even Sasuke, and their teamwork have greatly improved. Sasuke was no longer emoing in some corner, or plotting murders. They found their own secret base to train. And I gave them 3 new jutsu for their second chakra nature to master.

Naruto has recently been trying to keep the 2-tailed beast mode while sparring against Cylla. I had checked Sakura's nature which was only water. I mean it suits her for being a medic-nin. I taught her the 3 jutsu same as the kids and I also sent her to Tsunade for training in her free time. Their senseis were helping them with taijutsu, weapons and others. Even Kakashi was teaching his team after I sent them a couple of times more in the forest. They really bonded.

Zabuza and Haku have smoothly integrated in the Konoha ranks, Zabuza now works in the T&I section and was given Elite Jonin rank while Haku chose to work as a teacher in the Academy and is a Jonin.

You would think that everything was sunshine and rainbow, hearing all that but NO! For my part I am completely stressed out! Burned out! Dead tired! Why did I have to do all of that! Whyyyy!!!! The Butterfly Effect had finally caught up to me. There were now too many variables!

Earlier today, Minato had announced that the Chunnin exam would be held here and all the senseis agreed that their genins were more than ready. I also completely agree; I mean I trained all of them everyweek for nearly 1year now; even Kira's and Sumeko's team were strong. Maybe still weaker than the rookie 9 but they can definitely become chunins. Gai was the only one a bit reluctant but didn't opposed.

Right now I was making a timeline for the og events that happened in Naruto. The Akatsuki should be preparing their first move when Naruto leaves with Jiraiya to find Tsunade. But the issue is! Said Tsunade is already in the village! Plus there's the issue of Itachi not in the Akatsuki so I don't know who had replaced him. Someone stronger? Someone weaker? UGH!!! You know what! Whatever. It's too late now. I made those plot descions now I need to take responsibility. Whatever Happens, Happens.

Couple of Days later

I was observing team 7 and Gaara's team interaction. It was different from Og. I noticed then that I had never really seen Konohamaru or his friends. They never did interact with Naruto. I sent some clones to investigate their whereabouts and they just didn't exist. Butterfly effect again.

Naruto stepped up to save the little boy, Kankuro was bullying. He didn't trip or anything and even released a bit of K.I with Sasuke and Sakura backing him up. Yup a true team. Naruto tried the political approach of alliance between the 2 village to know who they are; he would often help Minato with his duties. I mean he IS really working hard for his dream. Gaara then went on about 'mother'. Glad this didn't change. Though from Naruto's whispering of 'Ichi', it appears Kurama has already informed him.

Chunin Exam Day

I visited the Namikazes early since I had to talk with Naruto.

"Good morning!", I entered through the window.

"Hello Sora-chan/Sora/Sora-nii", they all answered indifferently.

"Meh~ Your reactions are no fun."

"So? Why are you here this early? Do you want some breakfast?", asked Kushina.

"Yes, thank you. And I came to see my little otouto.", I sat next to Naruto ruffling his hair.

"No~ Don't do that Sora-nii! I took forever to get it to look like that!"

"My, Are we impressing someone?", I said smirking while he stuttered denying everything. Weird. He shouldn't be interested in romance yet.

"Anyway, I'm glad you're no longer wearing this horrible orange jumpsuit."

"It's not like I'm not wearing it because I don't want to. No, it's because I can't. I CAN'T BECAUSE SOMEONE BURN THEM. ALL OF THEM."

"Hey! Are you still bitter about that! I did this for your own good. Your social life would have gone down the drain had I let this menace go on. I even bought you new clothes after burning them."

"Yes. AND ANYTIME I CHOSE SOMETHING ORANGE YOU BURNT IT AGAIN! What did it do to you!"

"It's not that. Here your clothes have orange on it right! Those sleeve stripes add enough orange to your life. No need for more.", we bickered like that while his parents chuckled looking at us.

"SORA CAN'T YOU PIPE IT DOWN! SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!!", Kakashi appeared in his pajamas obviously angry.

"Nope, I also came to ensure you're not late."

He mumbled some swear words before getting ready.

Fast Forward 2 hours later

"Naruto"

"Hmm? What is it Sora-nii?"

"I have a mission for you, it's a secret one so don't mention it to anyone. Not even Sasuke and Sakura if possible."

"Uh?", he looked at me with an analysing gaze.

"Is it a dangerous one?"

"No"

"Does otou-san know?"

"Haha... No. But don't worry it would just be more complicated if he did know. It's nothing dangerous. I assure you so no need to look at me like that! I would have done it myself but I have other issues to take care of and moreover you are better fit for this mission.", he looked a bit proud at the last part.

"So, as you know, a part of the exam will take place in the forest. Once you enter, I want you to look for a girl, she wears glasses and has reddish pink hair. She should be about your age. The thing is, I don't know where in the forest she'll be. You'll have to send many clones to find her but it shouldn't take that long since you're familiar with the forest now. Once you do find her, knock her out voluntarily or not and seal her in this scroll. You remember this one right, I showed you how to activate it a few weeks ago. Afterwards, transform a dead clone into her and place this seal on it; make sure her death looks believable! Once you're done with the exam, I'll look for you to take the scroll. Don't let anyone take it away! If you do fail however,... it is ok but still try your best.", I gave him the items while he looked at me weirdly.

"But Sora-nii, isn't that kidnapping?", I sweatdropped at his question.

"Ahem, well I guess in a way yes but don't worry; what you will be doing will save her. Depending on the situation maybe she'll tell you everything. Right one last thing, if you find team Asuma or Kurenai, try to meet up and form 1 single group. It will be safer since you may encounter many enemies."

"Ok, Sora-nii."

Once we were done with our conversation, we had just reached the exam centre with Sasuke and Sakura waiting.

"Well good luck guys! If you succeed I'll gift you something; otherwise", I looked at them sharply with my sharingan and they shuddered.

I watched them enter and flickered in the Anbu headquarters. We were all busy since 3 Kages were currently in the village - Suna, Rai and Mizu. Well Suna's was Orochimaru. I had already confirmed it. The only issue is I don't know if he'll attack the same as in Og or not. Every Anbu were on high alert and were working overtime to ensure their protection. I have sent some clones to put some barrier seals around the Academy and Hospita in case Orochimaru attacks earlier. Now I could only observe and hope the kids can protect themselves. I chose not to intervene in this event till the attack.

Forest of Death

Naruto had finally found the girl Sora mentioned. The only issue was that she was half-dead so he had to bring her back to Sakura after leaving a clone. The 2 asked him many questions but he only said that Sora had given him this mission. They complained but didn't question him any further.

On the way, Naruto had found the Heaven scroll so they could now return to the tower. He suggested they meet up with the gang; his clones had found their positions and the 2 teams were already mixed up. Sakura agreed while Sasuke was more reluctant but at the end they all agreed to meet up. Sakura was no longer a fangirl; after going through the many near-death experience, becoming stronger and spending more time with the team; she realized how the true Sasuke was and her prince charming dream shattered to be replace with an emo bro-con.

After a few hours, they finally met up and all the gang was together. They talked and everyone had their scrolls; It was already the 2nd day so Shikamaru suggested they return at once. He was no longer a lazy bum as Sora beat it out of him. Literally. After team 7, he was the one who received the most punishments. He was still lazy by the Nara's nature but Sora had thoroughly physically 'motivated' him before the exam.

They were jumping trees to trees when Orochimaru and his students appeared. The gang got in their fighting stance. Team 7 attacked Orochimaru who was impressed by their power which didn't rival that of a genin. The others fought Orochimaru's students with their weird Kekkai Genkis who took the gang by surprised but Shikamaru quickly took the lead and ordered everyone. In the end they did defeat them but they also received too many injuries and couldn't be of help to team 7 who were fighting much further away.

Orochimaru threw Naruto to the other side of the forest to fight a summon snake while he tried to kidnap Sasuke. However, Naruto quickly returned in his tailed-beast mode. The 3 fought him but the guy changed bodies whenever he got too injured. This was a truly gruesome sight.

Orochimaru flung Sakura against a tree who passed out from shock. Naruto out of anger activated his 2-tailed which quickly alerted the supervising Jonins. Orochimaru realising that he could no longer waste time, created a smoke screen while transforming into a snake and bit Sasuke. Once the Jonin arrived, Anko quickly realized who attacked and chased after Orochimaru. Naruto had fainted after sending the Jonins' chakra due to the snake's poison while Kurama tried his best to prevent the poison from spreading.

Sora POV

I was guarding Minato when Genma appeared informing the Hokage of what happened. We quickly flickered to the tower's hospital and everyone was in a bed unconscious.

I had to order Frog and Eagle to hold Jiraiya and Itachi down as they were about to burn the whole forest to find Orochimaru. Minato was also very angry and wanted to cancel the exam, but Shikaku reasoned him. Kakashi, Asuma and Kurenai weren't any better but they were mostly more worried about their students.

Suddenly, Sasuke who was still unconscious screamed while holding his hickey which was pulsating? Kakashi and Jiraiya placed multiple seals to contain it but this didn't help reduce the pain he was feeling. I could remove it, of course. Yuki had already created a seal for this but I wanted to see what Sasuke would choose. Orochimaru had already vaguely explained to him what the hickey was.

Three days later

The kids had woken up a few of hours ago just in time for the duel. Minato had asked them multiple times, as did their senseis, if they really wanted to participate and they agreed even Shikamaru and Choji which surprised Asuma. Naruto tried to look for me before the duel because of the scroll but I chose to take it later. Itachi and Sasuke had a talk about the hickey and Itachi really emphasized the dangers of him using it.

The duel happened as in the anime but Sumeko's group lost their match. Sai's won as did Gaara's.

In the Kage box, multiple comments were shared; they were surprised with the Konoha's genins strength and the Raikage noticed the Kyubi and Ichibi hosts. Suna A.K.A Orochimaru only gave his opinions here and there; his students were already disqualified since they didn't have the scroll. He was more interested in Sasuke's and Naruto's duel much as everyone else. During Sasuke's duel, if you really observed him, you could see his chakra spiking and becoming erratic, each time he used any jutsu in the fight.

Afterwards, Ota, instead of Hayate, announced that another duel will be held since there were still too many participants. As in Og, they were all given 1 month to prepare.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

69K 2.2K 34
(Very Slow Edits) Would you make a choice that would help fix the past? Are you prepared for the consequences that follow? DISCLAIMER: I DON'T own...
101K 3.1K 32
In a time long ago, there was a girl who sold her soul. Everything she worked hard for, ripped away in seconds. With one pleading wish, a desperate a...
26.7K 557 16
Yuki is just your average 14-year-old boy with no parents or friends. After forgetting that he had a presentation that day. He dies of a sudden heart...
2.3K 61 11
This is a rewritten version of my first Wattpad. I decided to rewrite it because I was totally stuck on what to write, and couldn't rid the thought o...