Use Me

Door Knox_23

Read the tags, dumb fuck. Anyway, our MC's: Calix McAslin. Star rugby player. Uni student, female. Loves goin... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 27

1.8K 69 12
Door Knox_23

Zach's pov

Desire.

My skin was burning with desire. Raw need was pulsing through my body and Calix... oh Calix.

She feasted on this carnal need like she could taste it on her tongue.

Her teeth were buried in my neck and her jaw clenched mercilessly, silent screams and whimpers of pain obeying her unspoken order. One that clearly stated: portray your pain or I'll assume that you want more.

Her hips were tight against my own, grinding so deliciously hard and squeezing my cock.

I couldn't get enough.

I couldn't get enough of the risk of portraying the sheer ecstasy throbbing through my body - the risk of her making me bleed and the intriguing pain that comes with it.

"Empress, please...", I breathe - ragged, desperate.

My cock couldn't stop twitching against her body as she exploited my lust for her. With every harsh rock of her hips, she gradually destroyed all sense of logic, control and reasoning left within me.

All I knew were words of pleading, thanks and agreement. Nothing more.

I couldn't think for myself, but that's exactly how I wanted it.

She retracts her teeth from my neck and I moan as her tongue immodestly licks against the sensitive wound.

"Oh fuck..."

My eyes widen as her hand wraps around my throat soon after, squeezing so... good.

Harsh bliss flows through my body - heating up my face and rendering me breathless.

"Oh Empress...", my cock leaks as I buck up into her, relishing in the exquisite feeling.

Her hand is the embodiment of god as she tightens her grip, answering my prayer of repentance for my unknown wrong doings.

I didn't know how, but this was different. I wanted words of praise and degradation far more than pleasure.

"Aren't you going to thank me?"

I immediately open my mouth - wanting to apologize for my foolishness - but my eyes widen as my lips give way to nothingness.

A sly smirk lights up her features, eyes flashing with excitement as her ruthless grip grows even stronger.

"Go on. Thank me."

A hushed breath manages to slip through her firm grasp; one that carried all the weight of my arousal caused by her beautiful sadist.

I love it. I love it. I love it.

"Y- you're perfect...", I exhale, my throat straining underneath her hand. "Th... thank you, Empress..."

Mercifully, she relents her grip, pained breaths and coughs pushing past my throat.

She sits back, said hand tugging at my waistband.

"You're awfully aroused", she says, her eyes moving towards my cock. The cock that is so painfully hard, swollen and soaked in pre for her.

"Yes...", I gasp as she lifts my underwear, strings of pre-cum enthusiastically praising her statement.

"I thirst for you. I want you. Please..."

My head falls back against the pillow, bracing myself for my unpredictable reaction to her devine touch.

I know I won't be able to stop myself. God, my hips can't even stop shaking.

Small moans slip past my lips as her hands rub up and down my torso, squeezing and feeling at my waist.

Why does her touch feel so goddamn good?

My heart rate spikes as she slowly pulls at my underwear, her gaze sucking the air out of my lungs as it meets mine.

She climbs off of me as she removes my last article of clothing, exposing the essence of my being to her omniscient eyes.

"Hands and knees."

Before I even know it, my body reacts, forming a perfect arch as her touch lays on my skin once more.

"Good boy", she praises, drawing a moan from the pit of my endless hunger for her.

My body jolts in surprise as her touch finds its way to my ass, roughly squeezing the sensitive skin.

"Count."

Count?

Calix's pov

His body stills as I land a meticulous, harsh spank on his ass.

A knowing smile settles on my lips as I take in his silent response - his heavy breaths... his drooling cock.

And then:

"One, thank you, Empress."

My tongue glides over my lips, bathing in the mere thought that he liked it. He loved it.

In fact, he's arching up into my hands as I caress the reddened skin.

I raise my hand again, this time landing a powerful hit on his other cheek.

"Two!"

The sound of his whines and grunts force my hand in the air once more, raw lust blinding my conscious self to the force behind my palm.

"Ah-!", he sears - sounds of pain fixing my eyes on the pathetic mess before me.

"Where's my number?", I taunt, indulging in his buzz of submission.

"I- I'm sorry...", he stutters. "Three, Empress."

His bottom lip settles in-between his teeth as he raises his hips even higher. "I- Is this good enough to convince you to let me... stroke myself while your godly hand abuses my ass?"

My eyes widen.

Did that just come out of Zach Miller's mouth?

My face lights up at that, "Go on."

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious, but as soon as the mantra of satisfied, broken 'thank yous' fell from his lips - my body stilled in realization.

I'm... turned on. Enough so to accept the fact that I might allow his face in-between my legs.

How impressive. I never thought that my best friend would even be capable of arousing me.

Just like that, I raise my arm, putting a bit more power behind this spank.

"Oh-! Yes...", he keens, his hand working underneath his body. "F- four."

"Slow down", I warn, my fingers digging into his skin.

"Yes, Empress." He slows his strokes, body shuddering at the change of pace.

My hand comes down on his ass again, eliciting a particularly filthy cry from him.

My senses are the very definition of amplified - focused on him. Eyes on his expressions that quietly worship my actions; ears on every meek syllable his lips present and my hands on the soft, warm skin that never seems to leave my grasp.

If my attention is what he wanted, he has every sliver of it.

My mind is unhurried as it sedates the world around me, slowing my heartbeat, slowing time into a sluggish lull as my palm meets his ass once more.

His futile attempt at counting fails to meet my consciousness and I interrupt him, neatly placing another violent spank on the exact same spot.

"Don't bother. Just take it."

He nods frantically, struggling to abide to my order and keep his speed steady.

A smile hints at my lips. His movements are hushed, but erratic and shaky, like silence about to be interrupted.

He's close.

"Faster", I command, knowing full well that he was on the verge of begging anyway.

"Yes... Empress."

My impatient hand lifts once more, this time forgetting all hesitation and welcoming the potent sting as it connects with his skin.

"Oh God! Fuck!", he groans in pain, the increase in tempo of his pumps challenging his exclamation.

Like a believer, he praises my hand as though it evoked religion inside him - moaning, whining and screaming like he knew nothing else.

Until finally, the words that I waited for so patiently abruptly falls from his mouth.

"May I cum? Please, I can't control myself! Please say yes!"

The overwhelming feeling of utter delight rises inside me.

He's on the brink of an orgasm because of... pain.

"You may", I grant, a satisfied smile settling on my lips.

He's a masochist.

He's perfect for me.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

306K 8.9K 48
"I will make sure he never lays a hand on you again." I look up and Hunter is heaving. "Why do you want me to stay? I forgave you, it's not like you...
207K 6.6K 45
Joey got up off my bed and made his way out of the room, stopping before he exited. "For the record, if we had of had sex, there's no way you wouldn...
16.2K 522 15
♡ Lou Miller x female reader "𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘓𝘰𝘶" "𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵?" 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘺 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦. "𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘰�...
10.9K 118 14
- - - - EXCERPT ONLY - - - - The rest of the story is available on INKITT as the content violates Wattpad regulations. Check my bio for link. * In th...