"The Best Mixed Tag Team Part...

Autorstwa t_lane5

After a long year of training non stop, Vince McMahon wants you to be a part of Monday Night Raw. You have wr... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
THE END
A/N

Chapter 40

565 7 0
Autorstwa t_lane5

Tonight was Monday Night Raw and I wasn't the most excited about it.

My 658 day streak of being a champion is going to end tonight.

I wasn't happy about it at all. But Triple H wanted more superstars to have the opportunity to hold the title. But I made a promise to him and myself that I will get back that title.

I am losing it tonight against best friend, Becky Lynch. I didn't give any smack to Becky about it because it wasn't her decision, but I think it would be cool for her to become champion again.

I saw Becky enter my locker room as I was fluffing up my hair.

"I'm sorry about the whole title thing." She said. I looked over at her.

"It's okay Becky. It's not our choices."

She smiled and headed to her locker and grabbed her ring gear. She headed to the bathroom to get changed. I sighed and pulled out my phone that vibrates against my thigh. It was my mom.

M: hey y/n. When do you think you can make it home next?

Y: probably by tomorrow night. Why?

M: I want to visit your dad

Y: are you crazy?! He is a psychopath mom!

M: yes I know and I want to confront him. Please come with me?

Y: I don't know mom.

M: you don't need to. I just didn't want to do it alone. I just want to talk to him

Y: fine, I'll go

I powered off my phone and placed it in my locker. I grabbed my title and headed to the gorilla.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"And her opponent, from y/h/t, she is the Raw Women's Champion, y/n l/n!"

I walked onto the apron and held my title up high. I looked at Becky in the ring and smirked. I climbed into the ring through the 2nd rope. I handed the ref my title.

__________

Becky got me in her submission hold, the dis-arm her. I screamed as my arm was behind pulled backwards. I reached for the rope, but my arms couldn't reach the ropes. I finally ended up tapping the mat and the bell rang. The crowd mixed with cheers and boos.

"Here's your winner, and the new Raw Women's Champion, Becky Lynch!"

I sat up against the turnbuckles looking at Becky in the middle of the ring holding the title high in the air. I brushed the hair out of my face with my hand and slowly arose to my feet. Becky looked at me as I walked up to her. I stood face to face with her. The crowd went quiet, unsure of what was about to happen.

I took a step forward and pulled Becky into a hug. She hugged me back as the crowd roared lightly.

"Good job Becks." I said before leaving the ring. She had a faint smile on her face as her music started playing once more. I made my way up the ramp and walked backstage.

I was soon pulled into a hug by Roman. I sighed and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Is your arm okay?" He asked.

"Yeah." I quickly replied. I hugged Roman tighter then we released the hug. We started walking backstage together when I heard Vince calling my name.

"Y/n!"

"Hey Vince, what's up?"

"Remember you have a promo tonight with Alexa Bliss!"

Fuck. I forgot. I groaned mentally.

"Thank you for reminding me."

"Your welcome."

I huffed as Vince walked away. I just wanted to go back to the hotel to be honest.

I got changed into some casual clothes. I looked at Roman, who was sitting on the couch.

"My mom wants me to go home tomorrow." I said to Roman. He looked at me.

"Why?"

"She wants to go visit my dad."

Romans eyes widened a little.

"Why?!"

"To confront him I guess."

Roman stayed silent for a bit.

"Can I come with? I don't want you or your mother getting hurt."

A small smile formed on me. "Of course you can."

Roman smiled and looked back up at the monitor that was playing.

____________

Alexa was in the ring talking shit. Her character is so annoying. My music started playing and the crowd cheered loudly. I walked out of the curtain with a microphone in my hand.

"Alexa, Alexa, Alexa, tone it down a bit. Your voice is killing me."

She rolled her eyes.

"And here you are talking about the title again. Remember last time this happened I beat the living hell out of you and won the title?"

The crowd ooh's.

"You can't be talking. You lost your title tonight to Becky Lynch. Becky Lynch!"

I frown formed as I slid into the ring. I approached Alexa as she threw the mic on the ground. She pounced onto me like a cat and started throwing punches. I pushed her off of me, but she immediately pushed me out of the ring.

I went over the top rope and landing on the ground. But I didn't land right. My leg was under me and I landed on it very hard. I could've sworn I heard a snap. As this wasn't part of the storyline. I was supposed to just look at her and walk backstage.

I scream intensely in pain. I leaned against the barricade and laid my leg out. Alexa just looked down at me while I cried in pain.

"Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta. Shield."

Roman, Seth, and Dean all made their way down the ramp. Alexa backed up and stood by the announce table. I leaned my head against the barricade in immense pain.

"Y/n. Are you okay?" Seth said kneeling down by me.

"My leg!" I cried out.

"We need help down here!" Dean yelled. Roman knelt down by me.

"Breath y/n. Breathe."

"It's hurts god damnit!" I cried out.

"Can you move it?" Seth asked. I moved it probably not even an inch and cried in pain. I saw the medical team coming over to me.

"Did you land on it wrong?" Roman asked, holding my hand. I nodded.

My boys backed up and let the trainers through. They asked me some questions about what happened and how bad it hurt. I told them everything. They slowly and carefully elevated my leg. I winced in pain while they did so. They wrapped my leg up and brought the stretcher by me. One trailer grabbed a hold under my arms while another trainer carefully grabbed a hold of my legs.

"3...2...1...lift."

They lifted me up and carefully placed me on the elevated stretcher and placed my leg on a pillow, keeping it elevated. I wiped the mascara from under my eyes away as everyone started clapping. At this point I was upset. I was upset that I got hurt, but the part I was most upset about was taking time off of WWE.

We reached backstage and we headed out the back garage where the ambulance was. Roman couldn't come with because he had a match with Rusev, but he said he would come to the hospital immediately after. Dean ran to my locker room quickly and grabbed my bag. He set it down in the ambulance.

"Thanks Dean."

"No problemo Mrs crippled."

"Shut the fuck up."

"Love you too."

I chuckled and rolled my eyes as they closed the ambulance doors. My leg was throbbing really bad. I texted my mom really quick.

Y: hey mom. I may not be able to make it by tomorrow. I hurt myself on Raw if you saw. But I'll try my best to make it home tomorrow.

M: oh my baby! I'm so sorry! What happened.

Y: from what it looks like I have a broken leg👍

M: oh no! I'm so sorry hun!

Y: it's okay. I love you

M: love you too❤️

I powered off my phone as we arrived at the hospital. The rolled me out of the ambulance and into the hospital. They immediately took me to get x rays. This fucking sucks.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I did indeed have a broken leg, and it was bad. My doctor said that I had to stay out of wrestling for 3 months, then I have to spend 2 weeks training and getting my strength back in my leg before going back to the ring.

Roman, Dean, and Seth came into my hospital room a minute later. I had a cast on my leg and I was leaning back on the bed exhausted.

"Oh my god, is it broken?" Seth asked as the 3 men came to the side of my bed.

"Yeah. It's a pretty bad break. I can't get back in the ring for 3 and a half months."

"3 and a half months?!" Roman exclaimed. I nodded slightly, looking at my leg that was sweating inside the cast.

"Haha crippled." Dean said trying to light up the mood. I looked at him, glaring into his eyes.

"You know Dean, I'm going to take your leg, bend it backwards, and crack every single bone into little pieces. Then we will see whose really crippled." I said.

"Oh shit Dean." Seth mumbled. I laid my head back down. A nurse came into my room shortly after.

"We are going to get you a pair of crutches then you will be able to go. Remember, no weight on it for 3 months and no wrestling 2 weeks after it's off. You can train but don't do intense workouts." She said.

"Okay, thank you." I said.

"Your most welcome."

She smiled and went to go get the crutches.

"This fucking sucks." I groaned.

"I know baby, but you need to let it heal." Roman said. I smiled.

The nurse came in 2 minutes later. Roman grabbed my bags as I stumbled out of the bed. I walked in the crutches out of the hospital room to the car. Man this was going to be a long 4 months.

------

I told Stephanie about my leg and she decided to announce my time off because of it. Me and Roman decided to drive back to y/h/t the next day. I wasn't going to let a broken leg prevent me from traveling.

I hobbled into the passenger seat loo of the car as Roman held the door u
You open for me. He took my crutches from my hands and slid them into the back seat.

"Thanks baby." I said while he shut the back door of the car.

"No problem hot stuff." He said back. I chuckled as he climbed into the drivers seat. He started up the car and backed out of the parking lot. We then started our drive back home.

_____________

We approached our house first. I grabbed my keys from my purse as Roman opened my door.

"I can take your purse." He said. I smiled and handed him my purse. "Thank you." I said back.

He handed me my crutches and I placed them under my armpits. I held my leg behind me, which made me carry some extra weight because of the cast. Me and Roman both walked up to the front door. I was slow of course but Roman stayed by my side the whole time. Such a sweetheart.

We entered our house and I took a deep breath, inhaling the air.

"Ah, feels good to be home." I said. I hobbled my way over to my room while Roman stayed by me the whole time. He helped me get changed into a different set of clothes and helped me take a bath as well. I couldn't take a shower due to the fact I can't stand.

I threw on baggy grey sweatpants and a tight black shirt and put my hair in a messy bun. We were getting ready to go head over to the county jail to meet my mom there. Then we will go and talk to my dad.

Roman held open my car door and I enter in. I slid my crutches into the back seat as he started up the car. I leaned my head back against the headrest and closed my eyes. My leg was hurting pretty bad.

"Are you okay baby?" Roman asked while looking at me, then back at the road.

"Yeah, just a bit uncomfortable."

"Is your leg bothering you?"

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry baby. Just keep resting it and don't put any pressure on it. Your body will fight it off in no time."

I smiled and looked out the window at the trees flying by. My eyes glazed across the city as we finally made our way to the county jail.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

540K 15K 39
"Leave the heels on,"he said as he pulled my hair to the side and bit down on my ear. I could not help but moan.He was only in his boxers and hard a...
68.9K 966 21
THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT. READ DESCRIPTION. I can't focus enough to write a really book so im focusing my energy onto the woman I've bee...
23.2K 442 24
WWE fanfic Sexual content( I might and I might not go into detail not sure) Adult language Violence Detail violence Rated M-16 for mature (my own ra...
44.8K 942 28
Your childhood friend was Nikki ASH. But after reuniting you start falling in love with her partner Rhea Ripley Tw: violence