Boboiboy Crossover: Meeting t...

By VarianSmith

⚠️I do not own Boboiboy, Izuku and/or any characters from this fan fiction whatsoever except for some to do t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4 (part 2)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8 (Part 2)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: The Start
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Bonus Story! Lunch Time!
Chapter 18
Boboiboy: Dead Friends AU
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Upcoming Q & A!
ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ °•*Q & A*•°⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Recall Chapter

Chapter 17

1.4K 80 28
By VarianSmith

"Who are you two supposed to be?" The flaming hero asked and Kaizo turns to face the man before answering him with, "We come in peace."

Boboiboy quickly put up his hands to his mouth, muffling out the laughter. The flaming hero raised one of his brow, "What?" his voice went gruff, his eyes twitched in annoyance. "Are you mocking me, boy?" The flaming hero asked and another stepped in the chat, "Calm yourself, Endeavor. The two have helped us in defeating... that." All Might defended, causing Endeavor to give him a look, "It seems they are more knowledgeable than us when defeating it." Endeavor started, "Why is that?" Endeavor gives a suspicious glare at the two boys, Boboiboy and Kaizo.

"U-umm..! We still have other stuff to do, you know! Like what are we supposed to do with...this?!" Mt. Lady exclaimed, pointing at the once dark dragon slowly crumbling away like a hollow block. Because of this, Kaizo stepped in. Walking towards the crumbling dragon, "I'll handle this..." Kaizo began then looks at all the heroes behind him, "and the consequences leading up from here." Kaizo explained.

'H-hm?!' Mt. Lady flinched at the sight of the man's piercing gaze, even though he's not inherently glaring at her, Kaizo's fierceness could be felt by her.
(Ignore this paragraph (・▽ )I just wanna write something really cringy XDD)

"Boboiboy!" Kaizo called to which Boboiboy responded with a salute and a clear shout, "Yes, captain?!" the tiny boy clearly shouted, "Let the heroes go with you at the stadium's room while I handle this mess." Kaizo commanded, "Yes, captain!" Boboiboy answered and with that, Boboiboy looks at All Might and Endeavor, "Excuse me..." Boboiboy began, looking at all the heroes after, "...everyone. Please follow me." Boboiboy asked which then infuriates Endeavor.

"You think we would allow ourselves to comply with you all!?!" Endeavor yelled, his rage boils up his flames, "We don't even know who you two are, don't even know where and which agency you've come from!" Endeavor commented, "You only gave us a baseless trust just by defeating that thing! We can't even know for sure that you're no villain who made that!" Endeavor remarked. Giving serious points which all the other heroes had thought of so too, even with Present Mic, who is an acquaintance of Boboiboy. "Sorry about this Little Listener, we are going to need to know about your identifications." Present Mic said with the heroes promptly agreeing.

Boboiboy looked at them with reassuring gaze and placed his hand on his chest, "I promise that I tell no lies to you all and that you can trust me." Boboiboy began, "I will start explaining as we go and if you sense any dangers coming off from me then you may launch an attack at me but please, ask if there's anything you are confused or misunderstood with." Boboiboy explained and the heroes looked at each other before reluctantly agreeing with a nod, even Endeavor agreed to this, hotheaded he may be, he still has to be reasonable.

"But will he really be fine in handling this alone?" Endeavor asked, glancing at Kaizo who is starting to approach the crumbling dragon.

"Don't worry! He's had plenty of experience, you can trust him!" Boboiboy cheerfully inquired the man, "Like I can..." Endeavor muttered in a gruff tone but went with it, "Then, lead the way, kid." Endeavor said to which Boboiboy gladly do and leads them all outside the center of the stadium to the inside.

Boboiboy walks and walks until he suddenly stopped in his steps, "...You... don't know where rooms could be located, don't you?" Endeavor commented, noticing how the kid's way of leading the heroes, even Kamui Woods could sense it all the way back and he can't even see the kid!

"Uhh... hehe, sorry..." Boboiboy shyly smiled, "Could you tell me where??" Boboiboy asked then a loud laugh burst out coming from a blonde man with glasses, "Bahahahaha!!! What's with you, kid?? Aight, why don't I lead us to a waiting room instead." Present Mic suggested and Boboiboy gladly agreed.

When they get there, the heroes seated themselves while Boboiboy started to explain. Kaizo had already given instructions on the watch while they were walking towards the waiting room.

"For what I'm about to tell you... is a bit surprising. So l, I only ask for your trust." Boboiboy began, the heroes straightened up after hearing the word 'trust' as such thing couldn't be handled by a mere speech. "I know for a fact that all of you will doubt me so, for now, listen. You all can ask questions after." Boboiboy said and the heroes complied.

"We... are from a secret agency!" Boboiboy declared and many hands, excluding Endeavor's, raised above to ask, "Not yet!" Boboiboy loudly added.

"Ahem! Anyways, like I said, we are from a secret agency called the Protector of the Galaxy, also known as P.O.T.G." Boboiboy started, some heroes leaning in and others were bemused, "We protect the Galaxy and in turn, protect the people in different planets from any invading aliens." Boboiboy added, "And yes, aliens do exist out there, I, myself have encountered and befriended one." Boboiboy smiled and raised his right hand in line of his neck, "Any questions?" Boboiboy asked and all heroes raised.

As Boboiboy was about to pick someone, he found Present Mic waving both his hands wildly, "Err... yes..?" Boboiboy gestured his hand to the blonde man with glasses and Present Mic stood up from his seat, "Aliens?! Then you're saying that thing back there was an alien?!" Present Mic exclaimed, "Yes, it is, we were only found out about its coming vaguely only recently and thus we were unable to prevent it before coming here. So on behalf of my fellow members, I apologize for the inconveniences that we have imposed on you. We will gladly explain the community about this predicament as to not let the citizens worry." Boboiboy answered with an earnest glare and the heroes pondered about the boy's answer, then, a hand raised.

A blonde man with bulky body was then gestured to speak, "If that is the case then... what about your agency? Didn't you say it was some secret agency? If you were to explain the people then you'll have no choice but to expose yourselves." All Might pointed out, it's true that Boboiboy and the others would have no choice but to expose the secret but then Admiral Tarung and Commander Ko Koci had already prepared some background story that's solid enough to be believable, "We... have decided to expose the agency, it was discussed thoroughly and from the discussion, it is safer to bring out the truth than cover it up. The importance is to keep the citizens in free of doubt." Boboiboy once again answered sincerely, another hand raised, it was a man in flames this time and Boboiboy gestured his to speak, "How do we know that this isn't some lie? Or an elaborate facade of this 'secret agency' thing and that you're not just some group of villains?" Endeavor asked, always the suspicious one of the group.

When Boboiboy was about to answer, the door swung open behind him and revealed to be Aizawa in bandages with a mouse-bear-rat on his shoulder, "I can attest to that!" the mouse-bear-rat declared with an open arms and a hearty smile, Present Mic stood up in shock, "Principal?!" Present Mic exclaimed and Kamui Woods leaned back on his chair, "What do you mean by that, Principal?" he asked curiously.

"I'm a friend of one of Boboiboy's Commander." Nezu, the mouse-bear-rat, began, "I've seen things that were quite interesting but it is true to what the boy said." Nezu continued, all he knew is the P.O.T.G. story and not the whole thing being a T.A.P.O.P.S agency, he knew there was some missing info that the Commander was hiding but wasn't able to pry more, "Although there are things I know that the Commander is hiding something from me, I can still assure you all that they are licit in accordance of the law." Nezu explained, he hopped down from the shoulder and walked towards the boy, "It seems that my green friend will give the same story as he did to me." Nezu commented before looking, not really, at the eyes of heroes on their seat, "All will be fine, you can trust them." Nezu said and the heroes seemed to be reluctant before feeling a little bit reassured of the Principal's affirmation.

"Thank you, Sir!" Boboiboy saluted the Principal, "Fufufu, you're welcome. Tell your Commander that I said hi if you see him." Nezu asked and Boboiboy agreed with a bow, "Well then, I'll be off if there are no more questions." Boboiboy said, turning to the heroes once more and Present Mic raised his hand once more, "Yes?" Boboiboy called, "...There's one question we all wanted to hear you answer..." Present Mic started.

'We do???' All the heroes on their seats thought in unison.

"What... is your quirk? And do you have siblings? Specifically twins? Or is it your carbon copy??" Present Mic bombarded Boboiboy with questions that he didn't expect and if Aizawa could, he would want to facepalmed himself and slap the face of his blonde friend, "Huh?! Uhh... Wh-what do you mean by that???" Boboiboy was now flustered, awkwardly smiling and waving his hands around, 'That's your question?!?' everyone thought in unison. "Well, I've seen some kids that looked oddly similar to you. Even with a similar hat but with different set of colors on them." Present Mic replied back.

"Oh... th-that's..." Boboiboy stammered on his words, luckily, his watch beeped, "Ah! Sorry, but I have to take this." Boboiboy pointed at his watch before turning and walking away to answer the call, 'Saved!!' Boboiboy sighed in relief.

While outside the room with the call, the heroes that are present in the room all glared at Present Mic, "What? I was just asking."

***

Before long, Kaizo asked for the Mop Aliens to clean up the stadium as he drags the once dark dragon inside the ship, the dark dragon, who used to be huge, had crumbled down into a human like appearance and size but with a mask on. It's skin was dark as dirt with a tint of glowing gold, it's hair is pure white and it's flesh cracked with a protruding dark plants with a tint of blue.

The Mop Aliens who were cleaning up the stadium were pretty fast as they were almost done in repairing it, all it needs was dusting and sweeping up the place. "Honk! Honk! Honk! Honk! Honk!" The once dark dragon annoyingly kept honking as a way of communicating but Kaizo couldn't understand and he couldn't even muffle the dragon as it's mask isn't able to be taken off for some reason.

"Mop, mop mop mop mop, mop." A mop alien answered the honking dragon who was passing through him and heard it's wailing, "Honk?" the dragon stopped its steps, attaining Kaizo's attention.

"Mop!"

"Honk!"

"Mop!"

"Honk!"

Kaizo observed the conversation and saw how the two could communicate. Then, the dragon slowly turned its head to Kaizo and stares at him for what seem like minutes, Kaizo could only look at the dragon in a puzzled eyes which then have the dragon used movements with its feet and body to communicate but all Kaizo saw was some weird dancing movements like one of those air mascots thing in front of the store that the humans put outside.

Kaizo turned to the mop alien, "Could... could you tell them that they're about to be placed in jail?" Kaizo asked and the mop alien gave him a thumbs up and told the dragon to which the dragon flinched in shock.

***

With Boboiboy, the call was from Gopal, telling him about the situation from his end and it was about Yaya and Bakugo having a heated argument about strength. Boboiboy could hear the booming voice of Bakugo so clear, "You're holding back, aren't you?!" and "Don't look down on me, you punk!!!" following by multiple explosions at Gopal's end of call.

Hearing that, Boboiboy kinda wished he was there to see what was happening but even then, he asked Gopal to stop the fight.

After the call, Boboiboy entered the room once more and saw the blonde, bulky man standing up, "Sorry, young man but it seems I need to go for now." All Might said, excusing himself from the room, "Oh, of course! Have a good day, Sir!" Boboiboy said and All Might bowed his head to the boy, touched by the boy's words.

"Uh.. uhhmm.. so tomorrow, a conference will be held." Boboiboy announced, "That quick!?" Mt. Lady exclaimed, "Yes, sooner the better they always say." Boboiboy replied, "That's good, do you need us to go with you?" Kamui Woods asked and Boboiboy shook his head, "No need, it was our fault to begin with." Boboiboy answered, "...if only I was stronger then, not much damage should've been done." Boboiboy awkwardly laughed and the heroes all looked at each other, 'but... he's only a kid..' the heroes thought in sync, "Fufufu, not to worry, you're young! Still have much more room to grow." Nezu commented, "Exactly! So don't beat yourself down, kid!" Kamui Woods consoled, "Let's all be thankful that no one got seriously hurt. That's what matters, isn't it?" Mt. Lady commented, Present Mic nodded and Midnight hummed.

Boboiboy's awkward smile dispersed into a warm welcoming smile, "Thanks! I'll do my best!" Boboiboy cheered and the heroes were in awe of the boy's quick cheerful disposition.

***

For All Might, he hurried inside a room where he could get some privacy and shrunk down to his skinny, zombie like, self. "...P.O.T.G. Agency, huh... I should ask him about the T.A.P.O.P.S. Hero Agency, the two might be related." All Might muttered out then remembered the words of Endeavor it being an elaborate facade of an agency, "...or a mishap.." All Might whispered under his breath.

He couldn't ask for if it was related or not since he had forgotten it and only remembered it now.

***

"Ah! Before I forget, about this... huh?!" Mt. Lady exclaimed, looking at her hands, nothing wrong was on it, "Kyaak!! Was that poison or something?!" Mt. Lady held up her hand to Boboiboy, "There were dark spots forming on my hand when I grabbed the dragon! I was bleeding black! But now it's red, so what's wrong with it?!" Mt. Lady concerning my asked, worried what happened to her, "Oh! Tha? Don't worry! An acquaintance of mine told me that it's only a brief coloring effect. Nothing major will happen." Boboiboy explained, before the fight, Boboiboy would ask questions from Probe about what was he gonna deal with, although Probe doesn't know much, he said something about spikes and it being nothing much other than a fancy coloring effect and it could even differ to different people, Boboiboy could've gone with orange.

"E-eh?? That's it??" Mt. Lady dumbfounded asked, "Yup!" Boboiboy nodded with a cheerful look on his face, Mt. Lady then droop her head down and sighed in relief, "Then, that's good." Mt. Lady muttered out.

"Ahem!" Kamui Woods coughed to gain everyone's attention, "I will go to the conference, I'm a hero too, you know. It's my job to protect the innocent from villains, either them being humans or aliens." Kamui Woods said, standing up from his seat, "Well, kid. I should go. Be sure to tell me the time for the conference." Kamui Woods stated while handing down a small piece of paper on his hand with numbers written on it. "Bye, everyone!" Kamui Woods waved goodbye and left.

"I'm on the same boat as him, dear." Midnight announced then the rest did so, even Aizawa and Nezu did too.

After a while, everyone left but Nezu.

"Is there something you want to tell me, Sir?" Boboiboy asked the Principal who was staring at the boy, "Fufufu, at first at thought you were an ally or a foe, but now that I heard from my friend that you were a part of his team, my question was answered." Nezu continued, breaking away from the eye contact and started walking away, "I was merely familiarizing your new face." Nezu commented before leaving the room and Boboiboy was alone in it now.

***

After Gopal and Fang stopped the fight between Yaya and Bakugo, well, it was mostly one sided with Bakugo, everyone had to wait outside the stadium. It was already a few hours after the evacuation, some folks were still near the stadium but far enough to run if any danger arises, these people are mostly the troublesome students and the people of media.

"What do you think is happening in there?"

"Just what were those heroes doing??"

"Didn't they say that the security was doubled?"

"Gosh! Even with the doubled security, a villain still got in!!" one of the strangers complained, "You're bitter because you've been waiting for hours and had to get out again only for a few minutes of getting in, aren't you?" another replied to the other stranger, "....shut up, my words still stands."

"Do you think Boboiboy is fine?" Gopal worriedly asked, "Don't worry, Gopal, he defeated Retak'ka, remember?" Yaya reassured Gopal, "Tsk! The fight was getting good too..." Ying muttered under her breath, she was cheering on for her best friend during the one sided fight.

Then, a hand tapped on the shoulder of Fang, attaining his attention to turn around to see Izuku, "Midoriya? What is it?" Fang asked, "Well, about your friend, is he?" Midoriya looked at the far distance of the stadium, clearly worried, "Ah! Don't worry! He's fine, he's stronger than he looks." Fang reassured Midoriya, smiling warmly to which who saw this sight was shocked, at most, they usually see Fang as a mean looking guy, mysterious but terrifying to talk with. And it's all due to Fang trying to look cool as much as possible, not noticing the other side effects that could prevent him getting the cool image.

"Really?? You sure??" Midoriya asked and Fang only nodded when he noticed Izuku's injured fingers, "You need help with that?" Fang asked and Izuku looked at where he was staring and saw his own injured fingers, "Oh, this? It's fine! I can patch it up later in the infirmary. I couldn't do it before since I was too excited to see the fight, hehe..." Izuku bashfully laughed as he scratched behind his head, "Haiizzz, that's no good. If Boboiboy were to see this and I didn't help, he'd probably nag me off so let me help." Fang explained while Izuku hold his laughter, "Pfft! What is he? A mother?" Midoriya chuckled and Fang laughed at the comment, "He really does seem one at times, hahahaha!" Fang laughed, "Come on, I'll help." Fang said, pointing in a direction of a small store that was conveniently there, "They might have bandages." Fang said, "Bandages? Oh! You can have mine!" Yaya exclaimed, she bought a pack of first aid kit after the evacuation thinking it might come in handy. "Here!" Yaya handed down the first aid kit, "Oh! Thanks, Yaya!" Fang cheerfully thanked the girl, "Let's sit over there." Fang said before walking away with Izuku with him while Yaya, Ying and Gopal went to Uraraka and Iida to buy some food since Gopal's stomach is grumbling and even commented, "Guys, my stomach called me and said it's snack time."

While patching up Izuku, a classmate went up to them, blonde with a black streak, "Hey! Pretty surprising event, huh?" Kaminari cheered, his smile brightens the mood of others, "Kaminari?" Midoriya muttered and Fang turned to Denki after patchcing up Izuku, "Is there something you need?" Fang bluntly asked the boy, "Nope! Just wanted to check in." Kaminari began, scratching his arm awkwardly with his glancing away, "And uhhh.... I wanted to ask something." Kaminari turns to Fang and defensively waved, "But it's not that I suspect you or anything! Hehe... it's just that, that guy with the cap, isn't he your friend? What's he doing there? Why is he there? Isn't it dangerous??? Or..." Kaminari drawled before his voice started to sound serious, "...is he a vigilante..?" Kaminari's questions were pretty loud like he usually is so the people that was around the area gasped and mutterings started to spread.

Then, a hand smacked at the back of Kaminari, "Ack! Huh???" Kaminari looked behind him and saw the spiky red hair classmate of his, "Not manly, dude!" he commented, leaning in on Kaminari's ear to whisper, "You can't just ask them that out in the public..!" he said, gesturing the people who were staring at them with curiosity in their eyes, "A-ah! Sorry! Sorry!" Kaminari apologized, realizing what he had done, "I was just curious! And that... got the better of me..." Kaminari admitted, "Even then, that wasn't cool either." Kaminari added, "Oh... it's fine." Fang answered with a chuckle at the end, puzzling the onlookers, all of them had seen the boy used the quirk on the "villain" and was acting like a hero, he should be a vigilante and if Fang was laughing because he knew then he'd be considered as an accomplice and if not then, he must be supportive but it couldn't even be the latter seeing how he repeated saying, "I know, I know." then laughed again.

"He may look like that but he's a part of the hero agency, he's got permission." Fang answered and that bewildered everyone with Izuku looking at Fang in a flaring gaze of curiosity and shock.

"Huh?!?"

***

When Boboiboy received a background story to explain to the heroes, Ying, Yaya, Gopal and Fang was also given an update and that being their friend as a rookie agent in a hero agency and some short details about the P.O.T.G. Hero Agency.

***

People were muttering and whispering, the students gasped and asked questions that got Fang overwhelmed by so many while Ying, Yaya, Gopal, Uraraka and Iida were deciding which dessert should pair the other and which one would be delicious whilst being cheap.

How's this chapter?
( 」∠)_

I hope it's to your liking!

Oh! And here's a bonus off-story (non-related) for not being able to update two to three chapters like before:

Boboiboy AU: Dead Friends

There was conflict and just like any other, Boboiboy won again but at what cost? He lost everyone, even himself.

"Haha... I'm sorry, everyone... I.. I..." Boboiboy's words started to fade its sound while hearing Gopal's screams from a far distance, "...Go...pal.." Boboiboy tried to reach his hand from the source of his best friend's voice but he was too weak, blood seeping through from his body and his hand fell from the ground, his body starts growing cold.

Gopal, on the other hand, called out the names of friends, "Yaya!! Ying!!" Gopal shouted but no response, not even their bodies were to be seen so he runs forward to see Fang lying down, "Fang!!" He called but no response again, he went to him only to feel the cold of his body, "N..no, oh no... no no no..." Gopal muttered, his voice shaking and his eyes looking up to see Boboiboy, wobbly standing then fell on the ground, "Boboiboy!!" Gopal screamed, repeating to call for his best friend, "Boboiboy! Don't close..! Don't close your eyes, Boboiboy!!" Gopal runs as fast as he could and eventually, he stops.

He kneeled. He touched. He felt.

Boboiboy's body is already cold and numb to the touch, no beating heart was heard from his chest.

Gopal could only stare at the bodies of his friends, excluding Ying and Yaya's, he couldn't see their bodies but he's sure why he can't.

"...everyone.." Gopal lifts Boboiboy's corpse and hugged it tightly, sobbing and sniffling, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry... I'm so useless.."

Gopal cried, beating himself down, he was hiding to do his sniper food stuff when all of a sudden an attack happened in a flash but they still won in the end.

Feeling hopeless, Gopal tried to use his powers on his friend's corpse, "I'm not smart... but it never hurts to try... right?" Gopal let out a sad smile, his hands glowing green and the body of Boboiboy started to glow.

Gopal's power is usually powered by his fear but that's only due to his natural sense of anxiousness which in turn to be powerful, his power reacts to certain emotions, one that leans on negativity like fear and this negativity turns into a doleful emotion, causing him to unlock a new power for just a few moments.

And in those few moments, Gopal created a clone out of twigs and stones. And there, Gopal's friends are standing once more but they all are aware of their existence as nothing but a twig and a stone.

I haven't read any Gopal angst so I'm making one XDD next would be Ying soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 2.7K 18
not a sequel you don't have to read the first book to know what happens this is a new timeline. The weekly updates will remain the same.
10.4K 460 7
What would you do if you were transported to another world? A normal response would be to panic, but Boboiboy was a kid, and kids are very curious. ...
2.8K 233 8
Boboiboy and his friends were on they're way to planet gardenia. Boboiboy decided to take a nap before arriving. He woke up and saw a women in front...
3K 109 8
(I've been saving this in the drafts for I don't know how long but since your reading it now, guess I actually did it.) CY: I dunno what else to put...