[BL] After chasing his wife i...

By NingNingduck

After chasing his wife in the crematorium Associated Name 追妻火葬场HE后,双重生了 Author 玉山狸 Status in COO 112 Chapters... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 51

194 2 0
By NingNingduck

The master of ceremonies of the show generally arranges an equal number of men and women.

Girls are easy to say, but there are always more beautiful girls than handsome guys these days.

But boys, to be honest, after Miao Wan picked and picked at the radio station, there was still a male emcee position vacant.

The master of ceremonies has high requirements on the body shape. Girls who are not tall enough have the artifact of high heels, and the skirt will not affect the audience's vision.

But boys can't, the heel of leather shoes is too high will attract people's attention, and it will also appear to be in bad shape.

Don't say anything that is too far away to see clearly, the auditorium of Jinghai No. 1 Middle School is not on the same level as other schools. Even if you sit at the back, with the help of the huge LCD screen, you can clearly see the situation on the stage.

Miao Wanchou has been choosing a candidate for a long time. For example, Fang Ling is not as tall as he is handsome, not as calm as him, not as good-sounding as him, and not as good-looking as him.

Originally, there was one that barely fit, but I didn't know what I ate recently, and my face was full of pimples, one by one, and it grew into acne. It seems that it won't get better in a short time.

I don't know if Fang Ling left such a deep impression on her during the school sports meeting that she had a strong filter. Anyway, Miao Wan thought about it and couldn't think of a more suitable candidate than Fang Ling.

"He is part of the show that our class is going to perform, and he may not be available." Zhao Shun beeped beside him.

To be the master of ceremonies?

Doesn't Fang Ling have to go to the radio station to check the manuscript or something?

Zhao Shun remembered that there was a student on the radio station who talked a lot, as if he had a speaker on his body, and often before and after "Senior Fang Ling", Fang Ling had better refuse her directly and ignore her.

Zhao Shun thought carefully.

For Zhao Shun's excuse, Miao Wan obviously had already thought of a countermeasure, "It's okay senior, when your class performs, I'll find someone to fill your vacancy, and you can just come back after the performance."

Zhao Shun: " ... "

Fang Ling didn't expect Miao Wan's request to be this.

He knew that it was a lie that Zhao Shun said just now that he was the part of the class performance, and his class hadn't even finalized the program yet.

But it was impossible for him to expose that guy's lies in front of Miao Wan. In the end, Fang Ling said, "Sister, let me think about it.

" I'll see you again."

Zhao Shun: "?"

Are you in such a hurry?

Fang Ling: "Okay."

There was not much time left for the students to clean up the housework, and after a hasty goodnight, Miao Wan left with the two of them.

On the way back to the dormitory, Zhao Shun whispered to Fang Ling, "Fang Ling, are you going to be the master of ceremonies ? " pursed lips.

Fang Ling glanced at him, "What do you want to say?"

Zhao Shun took the route of saving the country with curves, "You are the cultural and entertainment committee member in the class, you must have a part in the show, you have to be on stage. Since you are going to be on stage, you must rehearse. You may not have so much time to get in touch with them."

Fang Ling: "Let's look again."

Zhao Shun opened his mouth and wanted to speak, but he seemed to think of something and closed his mouth immediately. His eyeballs rolled around, and a faint light flashed in the light brown pupils.

The more he thought about it, the happier he became, Zhao Shun finally couldn't help laughing out loud.

Fang Ling glanced over, "What are you thinking, are you thinking of bad ideas?"

Zhao Shun: "...No."

Fang Ling was dubious.

***

After the cultural evening was put on the agenda, each class began to discuss the type of program one after another.

It took less than a day for Class 3 (9) of senior high school to finalize the program. There was no other reason. This program captured the hearts of all the girls, and there was a big traitor on the boys side.

Zhao Shun, the deputy squad leader, raised his hands in favor of the costume dance. He is quite authoritative in the ninth class. Once he agreed, many boys did not object.

So the program of Class Nine was finalized.

It's just that the type of program has been determined, and the specific performance items are still to be discussed.

So after the last class in the morning, Weng Qiaojian went to the podium, "Brothers and sisters, be quiet first, let me say a few words." The rest soon became quiet. I had my meal card and was going to rush to the canteen The classmates also stopped.

Weng Ruo didn't waste time, and cut straight to the point: "The type of program for our cultural performance has been determined, but the specifics have not been discussed yet. Students who intend to participate in the program, or want to give advice to our cultural performance, come back to the classroom after lunch. Let's discuss it together."

"Okay, no problem!"

"Okay, I will definitely come when the time comes."

Weng Ruo: "Let's go eat, everyone. Students who are interested should try to come back before 12:30."

So everyone rushed to the dining hall.

"Rush the duck, hurry up!"

"There must be a long queue on the first and second floors, and eat on the third floor today." "

Hey, heroes see the same thing~"

Fang Ling and Zhao Shun also went to the third floor of the dining hall , There are much fewer people on the third floor than on the first and second floors, and you can eat without queuing at all.

The boys from class nine came together, and finally sat in a pile.

"Brother Shun, why did you propose to dance in ancient costumes? And it's not limited to boys and girls. Boys wearing Hanfu will not turn into women?" Ding Dayan was curious.

Ding Dayan is straight, he doesn't usually watch costume dramas, nor is he interested in ancient culture. He always thought that Hanfu belonged to girls, and it was cute and good-looking for girls to wear it, but it would be weird if boys wore it.

As soon as these words came out, pairs of eyes looked over.

Zhao Shun plausibly said, "Of course it is to get high scores. The majestic dance is so shocking, it will definitely scare the judges. Besides, the girls in the class are all clamoring to wear Hanfu, so let's just satisfy their wishes." Hey."

With meat in his mouth, You Su tilted his head and nodded after hearing Zhao Shun's words, "Brother Shun is right, I checked the classes that won prizes in previous years' art performances this morning, and found that There are a lot of dances and stage plays, anyway, they are more eye-catching types. Among them, almost 80% of the dancers are team dances."

Fang Ling intuitively felt that things were not that simple.

Zhao Shun is not the kind of character who cares about women and girls. It is better to expect him to fully understand the issue of biological genetic ratio than to expect him to be concerned about the needs of girls.

But at this moment, Fang Ling really couldn't think of Zhao Shun's hidden thoughts.

The boys ate very quickly, starving ghosts reincarnated one after another, and cleared the plates in front of them by devouring them.

Fang Ling used to eat fast, but as he got older, he changed his bad habits.

Seeing that he hadn't finished eating, Zhao Shun sat beside him and waited. He was eager to be alone with Fang Ling, so he found an excuse to send the students next to him away. "

"Okay!"

So the boys left.

After the group of people left, Fang Ling looked up at Zhao Shun, "Zhao Shun, are you planning something in secret?"

Zhao Shun's eyes wandered for a moment, "Absolutely not, I swear to the class with a heart To win honor for the class."

Fang Ling stared at him for a while, then finally looked away.

All right, then he will see what kind of medicine this guy sells in his gourd.

The two returned to the classroom after eating. Since Fang Ling ate slowly, when he and Zhao Shun stepped back, there were already quite a few people in the classroom.

Weng Ruo saw them come back, so he said: "We are almost here, let's start the small meeting now. Brothers and sisters, since we have confirmed the group classical dance, let's finalize the song now."

Tan Feizhou: "Squad leader , I have a suggestion, since we plan to involve both boys and girls, it is best to choose a song that is both hard and soft."

Weng Ruo held his chin, thought for a while, and nodded slowly.

"Then it's better to just find a well-known song with a rich story. The stage play tells the story. If the song we choose contains the story, then we also take into account the effect of the stage play, killing two birds with one stone!" Zhao Shun suddenly Open your mouth.

When he spoke, many people looked at him.

Some students nodded frantically in agreement, "This idea is good, it must be Wang Zha!"

But some students hesitated, and then whispered, "But Brother Shun, is this too complicated? It takes a long time to rehearse. It's mid-December, and there are less than two weeks left before the art performance at the end of the month. Excluding weekends We can only rehearse in the physical education class, and we only have two physical education classes a week."

Ding Tian wanted to wear Hanfu, and said quickly: "I don't think rehearsal is a problem. Usually Monday to Friday It's okay, we finish class at 5 o'clock and start evening classes at 7 o'clock, there are two hours in between, one hour is spent on eating and housekeeping, and the remaining one hour can be used for rehearsal."

After a pause, Ding Tian curled her lips,

" Don't think I don't know, you boys often go to the playground to play ball after class in the afternoon."

The boy just turned off the mic.

Zhao Shun glanced over, "Is there any disagreement?"

No one spoke.

Zhao Shun grinned, "Okay, then it's decided!"

Fang Ling's eyebrows twitched seeing him smiling happily.

Weng Ruo frowned, "For a song to tell a story, it has to be both hard and soft, and it's best to be widely known? It's hard to find..." You Su scratched his head

, "What do you think of "Will Enter the Wine"? It's Li Bai's poem, which was later made into a song, even if you haven't heard the song, you must know this poem, and it's definitely famous enough." The computer in the classroom was on, and Weng Ruojian searched "Will Enter the Wine" online , Turn on the speakers for everyone to listen to.

The accompaniment is majestic and majestic, corresponding to the heroism of the poets of the Tang Dynasty. The male voice at the beginning is fast and low, like a hammer beating the drumhead; the female voice is high and thick, equally astonishing, like an invincible sharp knife.

The song is not long, and "Will Enter the Wine" will end soon.

Tan Feizhou smacked his lips, "It sounds good, but there is almost no soft part in this song."

The girls nodded.

Geng Lin suggested in a low voice, "What about Su Shi's "Shui Tuo Ge Tou"?"

Ding Dayan vetoed it for a second, ""Shui Tiao Ge Tou" is too soft, and this kind of lyrics that have been handed down, later generations will always feel that the tune is weird when they make their own music."

Weng Ruo comforted Geng Lin, "It's okay Geng Lin, it's good to have a proposal."

Ding Dayan felt chilled in his heart.

Fang Ling was looking through the song library with his mobile phone. Since he chose classical dance, he would look for it in ancient songs.

When it comes to the combination of rigidity and softness, Fang Ling thought of one thing--

drama.

Opera tune is the quintessence of the ancient style. Songs with opera tune and songs without opera tune are completely different artistic conceptions.

With a flick of his fingertips, Fang Ling found a song that he thought was quite suitable, "I have a recommendation."

The people who were discussing were quiet and looked over.

Fang Ling: "What do you think of Teacher Yu's "The Drunken Concubine?" The background is about Concubine Yang and Tang Minghuang. The story has been written. The overall tune of the story is sad, and it is accompanied by classical dances. It must be impressive.

" Apart from other things, this song has a very wide audience, not to mention students who often surf the Internet, even many elderly teachers have heard it.

Everyone was shocked.

Tan Feizhou snapped his fingers, "Fang Xiaoling, your proposal is wonderful! At that time, we can do another reversal, let the boys play the imperial concubine, and when the song reaches the male voice, pass the mic over, and let 'the imperial concubine' sing a few lines. It can shock the audience!!"

"Hahahaha, Tan Feizhou, you are so good~" "

Dazhou's proposal is great! When the time comes, the reversal will definitely shock a group of people's eyes," "

Also, I think Why not arrange Tang Minghuang too! The noble concubine and Tang Minghuang appeared together, lingering, and finally came down the Mawei slope to break the sky." Everyone was excited, and every time

you said something to me, there was no end to it.

The classroom was too noisy, everyone was high, and Weng Ruo couldn't speak, so she just turned on the microphone on the podium.

"Everyone, calm down!"

The sound effect was huge, and the classroom quickly fell silent.

Weng Ruo continued: "The song proposed by Fang Ling is very good, so we will use Teacher Yu's song. I heard everyone's discussion just now, and I also think it is very good, very imaginative and creative, but now there is a problem. Weng

Ruo froze for a moment, with confusion in his eyes, "We have to choose a noble concubine, which male student will volunteer to play this role?"

As soon as the words fell, the whole classroom fell silent.

The boys who had been discussing in full swing just now looked like ducks with their necks strangled, and they didn't dare to quack again.

A few seconds later, the group of girls burst into laughter, "Hahahahaha!"

"Tan Feizhou, why don't you cover up the imperial concubine, who made you so thoughtful!" "

I think Geng Lin can do it too~"

Tan Feizhou and Geng Lin With one voice: "No!!"

Geng Lin shook his head like a wave drum, "I'm too dark, how can I be as dark as a noble concubine."

Tan Feizhou immediately said: "I can't either, my face contour is too hard Yes, you can tell that you are a boy even if you put on makeup. And it's not like you don't know how powerful the equipment in the auditorium is, ultra-high-definition, and you can see clearly when you sit in the back. What suspense is there?"

The other boys also shook their heads frantically.

"I can't do it either. I'm tone deaf, and I'm sure I'm out of tune when I sing, even if it's just one sentence

.

" I am such a tall concubine? So don't think about me!"

All the girls: "Goose goose goose goose."

They had a great time watching the play next to them.

You Su suddenly looked at Fang Ling, "Fang Ling, why don't you come, you chose the song, and you should also play the role of the imperial concubine."

Fang Ling: "?"

Tan Feizhou looked at Fang Ling and looked him up and down , nodded suddenly, "Fang Xiaoling, I think you can do it, your face can hold up to the scene, after putting on makeup, you shouldn't be very manly, and you won't be seen through at a glance."

Fang Ling: "??"

Weng Ruo also looked at Fang Ling, nodded slightly without concealing it, and then looked forward to it, "In ancient times, there was a Buddha who cut meat and fed it to eagles. Cultural and entertainment committee members, why don't you sacrifice yourself for the class now."

Fang Ling:??'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
463K 26.2K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
257K 15K 16
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
854K 71.4K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...