[BL] After chasing his wife i...

By NingNingduck

After chasing his wife in the crematorium Associated Name 追妻火葬场HE后,双重生了 Author 玉山狸 Status in COO 112 Chapters... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 50

207 3 0
By NingNingduck

Zhao's mother was shocked: "Zhao Shun whispered to his classmates in class?"

The physicist's wife hesitated for a moment, but finally shook her head, "It's not whispering."

Zhao's mother didn't understand, it wasn't talking in class, it was What?

The physicist sighed too much, and finally decided to tell the truth. As the saying goes, drowning is equal to killing. She can't watch Zhao Shun continue to make mistakes, and she can't bear that Fang Ling's third grade is only as good as physics.

Besides, Zhao Shun's mother doesn't seem to be unreasonable.

The physics teacher: "He passed the note in class."

Zhao's mother's expression froze.

Pass notes to and from class?

Zhao's mother immediately promised, "I'm sorry, I will definitely talk to him when I go back, and I must let him correct his study attitude."
The physicist nodded in relief, and after chatting for a few more words, the teacher bid farewell to Zhao's mother.

Zhao's mother knew that she was going to communicate with other parents, but she didn't expect the physicist to take two steps forward, "Fang Ling's mother."

Ms. Ye was praised by two department teachers one after another, and she was a little flustered at the moment. It was the always serious physicist standing in front of her too much, and she was not as restrained as before.

Until—

"Fang Ling's mother, I'm the physics teacher of Class 9." The physicist said.

Ms. Ye thought of the physics grades on Fang Ling's report card, and she immediately calmed down, "Hello, teacher."

The physicist's face was too gentle, "I know that Fang Ling is definitely not stupid. His grades are all very good. If he can improve his grades in physics, even if he only gets 80 points in the exam, he will be able to gain an advantage in comprehensive science."

Ms. Ye said yes sincerely.

The physicist frowned too much, "It's a good thing to be smart, but it can't make your learning attitude crooked."

Zhao's mother was sitting in the back, and when she heard the words of the physicist's wife, she felt a sudden shock in her heart.

In the next second, she heard the physicist's wife continue to say, "It is better to do things after class than in class when it comes to connecting with classmates. You can't delay the destiny-determining college entrance examination because of the momentary happiness right now, especially since Fang Ling's physics is not so ideal." You can't be half-hearted with other students."

Ms. Ye immediately understood, "Teacher, you are right, I will definitely educate him."

After the physicist left, the English teacher came.

"Fang Ling's mother~"

Ms. Ye felt that she was in a fighter jet, flying straight into the sky for a while, the scenery was infinitely beautiful, and occasionally she made an emergency landing and fell to the bottom of the valley.

After the foreign-style English teacher finished her compliments and left, Ms. Ye was in a daze.

"Zhao Shun, come here, boy!" Mother Zhao's sharp eyes happened to see Zhao Shun standing outside the window.

Now that the communication between teachers and parents has entered the second half, students are no longer allowed to enter the classroom.

On the contrary, some teachers even call the students in, speak to the parents in front of the students, and at the same time mention a few words to the students.

A scented tea shop opened next to the supermarket, which is where Zhao Shun and Fang Ling went just now, and now one of them is holding a cup of packaged rose tea.

Fang Ling walked over and handed the scented tea to Ms. Ye, "Mom, here you are."

The scented tea is hot, and it is very comfortable to hold in your hand in winter.

"Mom." Zhao Shun also handed over scented tea.

Zhao's mother glanced at the tall young son beside her, and always felt that this little brat was unusually caring today.

Heh, did he guess that the teacher would talk about him passing notes in class?

Ms. Ye's expression was a little slow, but she had to tell Fang Ling what she had to say, because she knew how much her son wanted to go to University A, and the college entrance examination was about half a year away, so she must not take it lightly at this time.

Ms. Ye said earnestly, "Lingling, mom doesn't object to you playing with your classmates, but you shouldn't choose the time in class."

Fang Ling actually had a premonition, because recently the physicist looked at him too much and hated iron. .

Now when he heard Ms. Ye's words, he quickly said: "Mom, I'm sorry, I won't be there anymore."

Ms. Ye sighed, "Don't blame your teacher for telling me this situation, she also wanted to do it for your own good. Mom can see that she has great expectations for you."

Fang Ling shook his head, "I know, I won't blame the teacher."

After a pause, Ms. Ye whispered: "Lingling, tell mom the truth. , Did the matter of my divorce from your father affect your studies?"

Fang Ling was taken aback, and then quickly denied, "Mom, don't think it's your responsibility, my grades have nothing to do with that."

See Ms. Ye was still frowning, Fang Ling made a little joke, "Well, if you insist on saying something, I think I have become more relaxed, after all, you also know how difficult my father's relatives are. "

Fang Ling: "Mom, it's my own problem, I shouldn't..." "

Aunt Ye, I'm sorry! I passed the note to Fang Ling. I made his grades drop. I will be responsible for him!" Zhao Shun couldn't listen anymore.

Because he was in a hurry, the volume was a little loud, and Zhang Zhiguo, who was communicating with other parents over there, had a slight stretch of veins on his forehead.

The same temple throbbed, and Zhao's mother.

Mother Zhao felt that she was going to be pissed off by Zhao Shun. Is this an honorable thing? Can that brat keep his voice down!

Ms. Ye was stunned. When the physicist was talking to Mother Zhao, Zhang Zhiguo also came to look for her.

There was a teacher in front of everyone, so there was no distraction, so Ms. Ye didn't know that the physics teacher also said that Zhao Shun was in class to connect with classmates.

"I'm sorry, my family's disappointment has caused your family to suffer." Zhao's mother smiled apologetically, and at the same time reached out her hand, grabbed a little flesh on Zhao Shun's arm through the school uniform, and then twisted it clockwise.

Zhao Shun's face froze, and his expression was distorted from the pain, but he still wanted to say: "It's my fault, Aunt Ye, don't blame Fang Ling, he studies very hard..."

Zhao's mother forcefully said, "Only you If you have a mouth that can babble, shut up!"

Zhao Shun put on a pain mask.

Ms. Ye couldn't handle it anymore because of this scene. This mother looked very wealthy in the world, and her gestures were very reserved. She didn't expect it to be quite spicy.

But every mother has her own way of getting along with her children, and she can't say much.

Ms. Ye: "...Actually, it is normal for children to have ups and downs in academic performance, as long as they have a correct attitude."

I only chatted up Ms. Ye through the information, but after chatting now, she found that she got along very well with the other party.

She likes to be friends with such people.

Zhao Shun secretly moved to Fang Ling's side, leaning slightly towards him, "Fang Ling, I will teach you physics when I have time, and your physics grade will definitely improve."

Fang Ling nodded slightly.

Zhao Shun's eyes faltered for a moment, and then he continued to press in a low voice, "It's all my fault for affecting your study, Fang Ling, don't worry, I, I will definitely be responsible for you..." I don't know if it's because of guilty conscience or other reasons, Zhao Shunyue said more and more Quietly, the people next to you can hardly hear you.

Zhao Shun's ears are very sensitive, which he inherited from Zhao's mother. So even though Zhao Shun lowered his voice, Mother Zhao still heard it.

The beautiful woman's eyebrows moved slightly, and she looked at her youngest son who was looking at the person beside her, with a trace of suspicion in her eyes.

Is it her illusion?

There seems to be something wrong with this bastard.

***

The parent meeting is from 3:30 to 5:00, when the bell of the third class rang, it announced the end of the parent meeting of this semester.

Parents began to leave the school in batches, and the number of cars outside the school also decreased rapidly.

Ms. Ye reminded: "Lingling, mom is going back first. You have to listen to the teacher at school and study hard. Don't save money on weekdays. Mom is not short of money." She divorced Fang Jianyuan and won a big fight Part of the property is indeed not short of money now.

Fang Ling nodded obediently.

Zhao's mother looked at her little son who was a head taller than her and as strong as a calf, and felt that she had nothing to say.

Since she was a child, she was not a master who would treat her badly. She was worried that he would treat her badly, so she might as well worry about this guy passing notes after class.

"Mother Fang Ling, do you have any plans for tonight? How about we have a meal together." Mother Zhao initiated the invitation.

Ms. Ye was taken aback, then smiled, "Okay, I have no plans tonight, so let's have dinner together."

The two walked out together, and Zhao's mother said, "I came by car, but I have to give me a gift first." The old friends who also came to hold the parent-teacher meeting go back, how about this, let's meet at Baixueqiao Restaurant at 6:30."

The two ladies said as they walked, and quickly walked out of the Class 9 classroom.

Standing next to Fang Ling, Zhao Shun felt a little flattered, "Your mother and my mother get along very well, it seems that you don't have to worry about it in the future."

Fang Ling took his meal card and went to the dining hall, "Don't think too much."

Zhao Shun froze instantly.

That's right, Fang Ling is not his boyfriend now, and he hasn't chased him yet.

Quickly also took the meal card, and Zhao Shun, who had recovered his strength, followed Fang Ling, "It doesn't matter, I will continue to work hard."

As long as Fang Ling does not fall in love for a day, he will have a chance every day!

Fang Ling frowned slightly, "By the way, Zhao Shun, you should restrain yourself in front of Auntie, just now I felt that there was something wrong with the way she looked at us." Zhao Shun doubted, "Is that so? No way." Fang Ling raised his forehead "Anyway, listen to me and you're right."

He did notice that Zhao's mother was a little suspicious just now, as if wondering why Zhao Shun had such a good relationship with him.

Zhao Shun didn't understand, but since Fang Ling said so, he listened, "Okay..."

The arrival of the parents put a lot of pressure on the third-grade students. However, it is a good thing to have pressure. When the pressure is turned into motivation, the students are more motivated to study.

When the evening class of the first period was over, the class leader Weng Ruo walked in, "Fang Ling Zhao Shun, Lao Zhang called you to go to the office."

After she finished speaking, she also turned around and did not enter the classroom.

Zhao Shun got up from his seat, a little nervous, "Why is Lao Zhang calling us? Could it be another lecture, but I didn't bother you to study during this time."

At most, it was to discuss problems with Fang Ling during the evening study, He never did things like passing notes in class.

Fang Ling was very calm, "Go and see if you don't know."

The two went to the classroom office together.

Weng Ruo, who just came to call someone, was also at Lao Zhang's desk. Seeing Fang Ling and Zhao Shun coming in, Lao Zhang waved to them, "Hurry up, let's have a small meeting in a few minutes between classes." Zhao Shun secretly relieved.

Oh, fortunately, Lao Zhang didn't arrest him to give lectures.

When the two came to the front, Zhang Zhiguo said: "At the end of this month, the school will routinely hold a New Year's Day cultural evening, and each class has to submit a program. The moral, intellectual, physical, aesthetic and labor development is comprehensive, so the third grade is no exception. The three class leaders discussed to see what kind of program would be more appropriate to perform."

Weng Ruo was the class monitor, Zhao Shun was the deputy class monitor, and Fang Ling was the cultural and entertainment committee member. Zhang Zhiguo felt that the three of them could do the art performance.

Weng Ruo responded, "Teacher, is there a limit on funding?"

Zhang Zhiguo reported a figure.

Weng Ruo smiled brightly, "Good teacher, we will definitely make the show beautiful."

The most indispensable thing in high school is blood, pure young people have a strong sense of collective honor.

Just like the sports meeting back then, many girls were actually not very good at sports, but they bravely signed up in the end.

There were only ten minutes between classes, and the class bell rang soon.

The three of them went back to the classroom for evening class.

The colder the weather, the faster people get hungry. After the evening training, Weng Ruo suggested that a few people go to the dining hall together to discuss the art performance while eating supper.

Although Zhang Zhiguo asked the three class leaders to decide on the performances, Class 9 has always been a harmonious family. Weng Ruo felt it was necessary to listen to the opinions of other students.

So when eating supper, all the students who are interested in the art performance joined Weng Ruo's supper team.

Compared with lunch and dinner, there are relatively few people who go for supper after evening repairs. So the class of Class 9 came to the cafeteria in a mighty way, and after ordering the meal, the students could still sit together.

For the convenience of talking, the boys put together the long dining table for the time being.

Weng Ruo asked loudly: "Brothers and sisters, what do you think is a good show for our class's art performance at the end of the month?"

Ding Dayan was the first to raise his hand, "How about we dance street dance? This is so explosive! It will definitely turn the audience high ~"

Geng Lin scratched his head, "But we already danced street dance last year, is it still the same this year, will it be a bit boring?" Zhao Shun also thinks street dance is not good, "I won't dance street dance this year, change to another one."

Wen Wen Then he swallowed the siu mai in his mouth, and weakly raised his hand, "How about we perform magic tricks?"

Zhao Shun continued to veto, "This is not good either, it's too 'quiet' to attract attention."

Weng Ruo also felt that this was true, "Do you have any other suggestions?"

You Su said vaguely with a bun in his mouth, "How about a stage play or drama? If you want something new, we can come up with one." In reverse, boys play female roles and girls play male roles, so that everyone can participate."

Ding Dayan's pupils were shocked, "Women's clothing boss? I refuse!"

Tan Feizhou also had a bitter face, "Would it be too hot for eyes? If you scare the judges, it will be ridiculous to give our class a countdown at that time." "

Hahahaha, the countdown is also number one !

" There are only zero and countless times for women's clothing, and I personally reject it, and I don't want such a black history."

Weng Ruo used his mobile phone to record Downstream Su's suggestion, "You Su's idea is good, remember first, do you have any other ideas? Suggestion?"

Fang Ling was eating noodle soup, Zhao Shun cue him, "Fang Ling, do you have any suggestions?"

Fang Ling swallowed the noodle soup in his mouth, "No specific suggestion, but I personally think dance should be given priority in the program Compared with stage plays or dramas, because these kinds of programs are more appealing and can easily mobilize the atmosphere of the audience. In fact, a large part of the judges' scoring is affected by the atmosphere of the scene. This. Performances of this type of program can The score you get will be higher."

Fang Ling finished speaking, Zhao Shun immediately echoed, "Fang Ling is right!"

Tan Feizhou took a sip of fried noodles, "Dance? Just kicked street dance out, how about What's left? Jazz? Tap? Latin? Fan dance?"

Everyone fell into silence.

Ding Tian raised her hand, "Squad leader, do we have enough funds? If so, can we choose the fan dance, which is super beautiful on stage with Hanfu!" Every girl has a dream of Hanfu. Comb a makeup, it is beautiful to a new height.

Moreover, Hanfu is easy to get rid of, and when the time comes, hang it on a second-hand website after the performance, and you can recover part of the blood.

Ding Tian's words immediately got the response of all the girls.

"I think Tiantian's suggestion is good, I'll make this one!"

"Squad leader, why don't you choose this one! Boys and girls wear Hanfu together, and then flip up the sleeves, it must be so beautiful!!"

Weng Ruo recorded the suggestion on his mobile phone , "Well, write down this idea too, do you have any other ideas?"

The students racked their brains and thought a lot. Some proposals were rejected on the spot, but some were recorded.

Weng Ruo looked at the time, "It's almost time, let's stop here for now, let's talk about it another day. By the way, students who have other ideas can also talk to the class directly." Class ends at 10 o'clock in the evening, and the dormitory is unified at 11

o'clock Turn off the lights, and there is only one hour at night for students to do activities and organize housework.

Now more than half an hour has passed, and the squad leader Weng Ruo decided to adjourn the meeting temporarily.

The students who came to the canteen all ordered supper, and now they took their used bowls and lined up to the bowl collection place to put things away.

"Senior."

"Senior Fang Ling!"

As soon as Fang Ling put down the bowl, he heard someone calling him. He turned his head to look, and then froze slightly.

It was a girl who called him, and Fang Ling could see this face every day during the two days of the school sports meeting. Because the other party was from the broadcasting station, Fang Ling remembered that the girl was still the head of the station.

Fang Ling walked over.

Zhao Shun originally followed Fang Ling to put the bowls. When he heard someone calling Fang Ling, he immediately looked over. When he saw a beautiful girl looking at Fang Ling with a smile, the alarm in his brain immediately went off again. up.

The other party didn't call him, but Zhao Shun had the cheek to go with Fang Ling.

Fang Ling recalled the other party's name, "Sister Miao Wan."

Miao Wan was very happy that Fang Ling still remembered her name. She glanced at Zhao Shun, as if wondering why she only called Fang Ling, but someone else followed.

But this is not important, she looked at Fang Ling again, "Senior Fang Ling, I have something to ask you."

Fang Ling raised his eyebrows slightly, "Please tell me, if it is within my ability, I will help."

After all, the principal During the sports meeting, he often read cheers for his class, and he had to pay back the favors owed to others.

The smile on Miao Wan's face instantly widened, "Senior Fang Ling, you can definitely do it, then I will take it as your promise! Thank you senior!!"

Fang Ling: "?"

Zhao Shun was alert for a moment, "What do you want? "

Miao Wan said cheerfully: "It's nothing, isn't it a cultural performance at the end of the month? I want to invite senior Fang Ling to be the master of ceremonies for the announcement. The senior will stand on the stage in a suit and leather shoes. He must be super handsome~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 7.3K 44
စဝ်ခွန်နောင်= မင်းလူသတ်ရင် ကိုယ်ကအလောင်းဖျောက်ပေးမယ့်မဲ့ကောင်ပါ baby Gumkino =ကျွန်မက ပန်းကိုင်ရတာထပ် gunကိုင်ရတာပိုသဘောကျတဲ့မိန်းကလေးတစ်ယောက်မို့ ရှ...
542K 18.2K 136
Read and find out...
199K 15.5K 35
𝐕𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐀𝐍 ♡ 𝐑𝐔𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐀 Ruhanika, a quiet introvert with a passion for books and study. She thrives in the world of words, finding solace in...
110K 14.7K 32
#Book-3 Last book of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation of the first and second book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If...