[BL] After chasing his wife i...

De NingNingduck

After chasing his wife in the crematorium Associated Name 追妻火葬场HE后,双重生了 Author 玉山狸 Status in COO 112 Chapters... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 49

158 4 0
De NingNingduck

    Physics class came after all.

    Mrs. Physicist wore a pair of high-heeled shoes with thick heels today. When she walked, the heels hit the floor, making a heavy rattling sound.

    Fang Ling was very clear about his score and he had a rare guilty conscience, so he didn't look up to see his teacher.

    "The team leader is here to hand out the papers." The physicist said calmly, looking down at Fang Ling in the first row with his head bowed.

    But only the top of a black crow's hair can be seen, and the cute hair swirl on it.

    Failing to meet Fang Ling's gaze, the teacher raised her eyes and looked at Zhao Shun who was sitting behind Fang Ling.

    This time the eyes met.

    It's just that the other party looked innocent, as if he didn't understand why she looked at him with such stern eyes.

    Physicists can't help but get angry.

    The mid-term exams are conducted in a disrupted class, so the binding of this paper is naturally not divided into groups.

    But this is not a big problem, the four team leaders moved around the class like a tornado, and the papers fluttered into the hands of every student like snowflakes.

    "It's a good risk, I didn't drop 90 points, otherwise I will have to take mixed doubles when I get home." "

    Hey, I did so poorly in the exam this time, and I was only 83. Damn, I'm still not good at physics!"

    Wen Ze I also got my papers.

    88 points.

    He expects his physics to be around 90, plus or minus two points, which is about the same as he expected.

    He performed normally in this midterm exam.

    "Fang Ling, your test paper..." You Su was the team leader, and he held a stack of test papers in his hand.

    When he handed over the paper, his voice was low, as if he was afraid of disturbing a classmate who might be very depressed.

    Fang Ling took it over to have a look.

    A bright red score of 54 points.

    Sure enough, as he expected, he still failed the subject of physics, and he probably was the only one in the class who failed this time.

    Looking at the bright red marks on the test paper, Fang Ling suddenly thought of a bad thing that might happen.

    Combining the performance of the school sports meeting and Zhao Shun later, Fang Ling guessed that there is a 70% to 80% chance that Lao Zhao will be reborn like him.

    As far as he himself is concerned, he came back with the memories of his previous life, and after returning, he did not merge with his previous memories.

    In other words, a considerable part of the knowledge in high school was learned by him almost forty years ago.

    If he hadn't taught biochemistry at University A later, then after returning to high school, he would probably only be able to see his grades in English and Chinese.

    He often deals with academics and even has a "broken leg" subject, let alone Lao Zhao, a pure businessman.

    Fang Ling was very skeptical that if old Zhao Ruo really came back before the college entrance examination, even if he repeated his studies for a year, he probably wouldn't be able to get into his later alma mater, University A.

    Could it be that he and Lao Zhao will be brothers and sisters in the future?

    Farewell...

    Fang Ling sighed a long time, feeling a little melancholy.

    His expression was seen by the physicist, and the teacher's expression immediately eased a lot.

    He also knew that his exam was not satisfactory, which showed that Fang Ling was self-motivated.

    Thinking of Fang Lingyue's score of "39" in the exam, the physicist felt a little better for no reason.

    Alright, even though he still didn't pass the exam, he's improved compared to the last time.

    After all the papers were handed out, the teacher began to comment on the test papers.

    Wen Ze didn't mishear the news. There will indeed be a parents' meeting this Wednesday afternoon. For this reason, this notice has been sent to the parents' mobile phones by text message two days in advance.

    Ms. Ye replied to Fang Ling early, saying that she was free on Wednesday afternoon.

    This means that we must come.

    The total score of the college entrance examination is 750 points, and the average score of the key classes in Jinghai No. 1 Middle School has always been above the excellent score, and it is only 600 or higher, just high or not low.

    There are four key classes in the third grade of high school, namely 9, 10, 11, and 12. Class 11 has the highest average score, and Class 11 has always ranked first in the whole class.

    But the head teacher of class 11 was not particularly happy, because he felt a strong sense of crisis.

    Although he was the first in the grade in his class, but looking at the grades of the whole grade, there was one person who was so different that he often became a topic of discussion among the teachers in the office.

    This strange student was in Class 9, and he had seen the results of the midterm exam—

    failed in Mathematics and Physics, but surprisingly got full marks in the other two subjects, Junior Three and English, and Chinese was not bad.

    As we all know, it is easy to cross the low score line, it is also easy to cross the pass line, and it is not difficult to cross the excellent score line.

    But from eighty to ninety, from ninety to one hundred, it's really difficult.

    In the two subjects that this student failed, there is considerable room for improvement. Even if he just got an excellent score, his grades would be greatly improved.

    Not to mention, he had received excellent marks in those two subjects before, which showed that he had such potential in himself.

    Some other teachers asked: "Old Zhang, what happened to Fang Ling in your class?"

    Zhang Zhiguo grabbed his little hair and said depressedly: "I don't know what that kid is doing. I will talk to his parents tomorrow afternoon." Let's talk."

    ***

    At 3:30 on Wednesday afternoon, the streets outside Jinghai No. 1 Middle School were full of cars.

    The parents of the students arrived at the school one after another at 3:30, and then took their seats in the large lecture hall according to the guidance of the janitor and road signs of Jinghai No. 1 Middle School.

    Jinghai No. 1 Middle School with strong financial resources has never lacked large classrooms. Even if parents of all senior three come together, some students and even parents come, there is no situation where there is no place to sit.

    Parents will listen to the school leaders' speeches for half an hour in the big classroom. After the speech is over, parents can go to the class where the students are.

    At that time, it happened to be the end of the second class, and from then until the end of the third class in the afternoon, it was the time for teachers and parents to communicate.

    After the second period of get out of class, the entire third grade seemed to have water poured into a hot oil pan, crackling and blasting into a commotion.

    "Help, my mother is free to come to the parent-teacher meeting. Last night she said

    she was not free to come this afternoon." Let your guard down, and I'll give you another critical blow at the end." "

    Oh, my dad just sent me a message saying that he has left Room 1 and is coming to the classroom." "

    The enemy still has five minutes to arrive on the battlefield, I'm happy Time is running out, woo woo woo~"

    "Small scene, why panic!"

    The students twittered together, the students who failed the exam wailed, and the students who performed steadily and improved were fearless.

    There is a small horn next to the water dispenser at the end of the corridor. Standing here, you can see a slightly distant view.

    Fang Ling had just finished fetching water, so he was not in a hurry to go back. He just stood in this small corner and looked down. He could see some parents coming out from the direction of the multimedia building.

    "Will Aunt Ye come to the parent meeting?" Fang Ling heard Zhao Shun's voice.

    Fang Ling: "Yes."

    Zhao Shun, who was also holding a water bottle, took two steps forward and stood side by side with Fang Ling in the small corner, "My mother will come too."

    Fang Ling glanced sideways at him.

    Zhao Shun beeped in a low voice: "I think Aunt Ye and my mother should be able to talk quite well."

    As soon as Zhao Shun finished speaking, Fang Ling's phone vibrated.

    He took it out and saw that it was Ms. Ye who had sent him a message.

    [Mom]: Son, I'm going upstairs now.

    [Mom]: (Photo)

    The photo Ms. Ye sent is the staircase of Fangling's teaching building.

    Zhao Shun was half a head taller than Fang Ling, and Fang Ling didn't avoid him when he read the message, so he glanced and saw it too.

    "This seems to be my mother." Zhao Shun stretched out a finger, and clicked on the edge of the photo, half way into the mirror's graceful back.

    Zhao Shun suddenly became a little nervous, "Will they come up together later?"

    Fang Ling took back the phone calmly, "I don't know if they will be together or not, but it will definitely be the front and back tables later."

    Parents will sit in the students' seats, He and Zhao Shun are at the front and back tables, and Ms. Ye and Zhao's mother will definitely be at the front and back tables.

    Zhao Shun pursed his lips, and then he didn't know what to think, and quickly took out his mobile phone to send a message.

    ***

    Mother Zhao was invited to the school for a parent-teacher meeting today. She didn't come by herself, but with an old friend.

    Her old friend just came back from abroad, and it happened that her older sister didn't have time to go to her son's parent-teacher meeting, so she asked her younger sister to go instead.

    Zhao Shun and Ji Qingping's classes are next to each other, and they are still on the same floor, so the two have walked together since entering the school.

    "Ah Yun, the key class seems to be on the third floor."

    Zhao's mother was about to nod, but the phone in her hand vibrated.

    She has a lot of contacts on her mobile phone, and many of them had to be added while going through the motions. In order to keep the phone from ringing endlessly, after adding a new contact, Mother Zhao will set Do Not Disturb according to personal circumstances.

    Most of the information is blocked, just follow along.

    The remaining small parts, such as relatives, friends and important partners, do not set Do Not Disturb.

    Zhao's mother picked up the phone and took a look. When she saw clearly who belonged to the little red dot, her well-groomed willow eyebrows slightly raised.

    It's really rare that that brat actually took the initiative to send her a message.

    After clicking in, Mother Zhao's expression became a little strange. Putting away her mobile phone, she said to her friend next to her, "A Ting, wait a minute, I have something to do."

    ***

    The classroom was cleaned, and the trash in the trash can had just been emptied.

    The students cleaned up the table very consciously, even the laziest boy obediently folded the books on the table and cleaned up the sundries in the drawers.

    The fast-moving parents have already come up.

    "Dad, are you here?" Ding Dayan restrained.

    He didn't do very well in the mid-term exam this time, and now he is acting with his tail between his legs.

    The middle-aged man who looked four points similar to Ding Dayan smiled on the surface, "How can I hear your tone, you don't seem to welcome me very much."

    Ding Dayan rubbed his hands, "How can you, please come inside , I'll sit in the third row of the fourth group by the window, and I'll take you there."

    A scene similar to this was staged one after another in the next half minute.

    Fang Ling stood in the corridor, looking at the stairs on the east side.

    The photo that Ms. Ye sent to him just now corresponds to the stairs on the east side below, and she will definitely come up from this side later.

    Fang Ling didn't wait long when he saw Ms. Ye turning out of the stairs. She came up, but there were two people beside her.

    One of them was Zhao Shun's mother.

    It's not that there is no communication between them, talking and laughing, it is very harmonious.

    Fang Ling was surprised.

    In his cognition, Ms. Ye probably didn't know Mrs. Zhao.

    The two mothers walked together, one was beautiful and heroic, the other was dignified and generous. After they appeared in the corridor, most people's eyes were not as attracted as they were spontaneously.

    Although the growth of years will bring about fine lines around the eyes, it will also give some young people experience that they can never seek.

    After the accumulation of these experiences, it will brew into a charming temperament, just like a jar of old wine, the more it is brewed, the more fragrant it will be.

    Class 9 is not right next to the stairs. There is a class 8 next door. When the two ladies walked from the stairs, many parents watched them intentionally or unintentionally.

    Seeing Fang Ling, Ms. Ye walked faster, "Lingling!"

    Fang Ling looked at Ms. Ye carefully. The other party divorced Fang Jianyuan on Monday. Two days later, I don't know if it was because of the makeup. Ms. Ye is now Spirit looks good.

    Fang Ling felt relieved a little, bent his eyes and called "Mom", then looked at Zhao's mother, called "Auntie", and finally glanced casually across the woman standing on Zhao's mother's left hand side.

    Mother Zhao had a good impression of Fang Ling, and immediately smiled and nodded in response.

    Zhao Shun stood with Fang Ling, and he called "Mom" first, then "Aunt Ye" happily, and finally "Aunt Ting".

    Ms. Ye also responded with a smile.

    Mother Zhao felt that something was wrong.

    "Mom, I'll take you to my place." Fang Ling led Ms. Ye inside.

    The first row of the second group is too close to the podium. It will be uncomfortable to sit in this position for a long time, but in the short term, especially when the parents' meeting is held, it is simply a good place for geomantic omen.

    Fang Ling's desk was very clean, beside the desk was a cardboard box containing books, and the books in the box were neatly placed next to each other.

    There are a lot of books in the third year of high school. Now that the parents have come, the space in the classroom has become much smaller in an instant. The students who were warned by Zhang Zhiguo before left the classroom after leading the parents into their seats.

    When Fang Ling came out, Wen Ze called to him, "Fang Ling, is that your mother? She is so beautiful..."

He probably felt a little embarrassed, but Wen Ze's voice was low when he said this, and his face was still a little red. .

    Fang Ling: "Thank you."

    Zhao Shun was a little slower than Fang Ling, and came a few steps behind. When he came over, he saw Wen Ze looking at Fang Ling with a blushing face. The corner of the latter's mouth was raised, looking very happy.

    The alarm in Zhao Shun's heart suddenly beeped again.

    He walked over in two steps and three steps, pushed people towards the door, and made up an excuse and said: "Fang Ling, let's go to the supermarket and buy something to drink, and give it to Auntie Ye and Mom later." Fang Ling didn't want to go at first

    . Yes, the parents are basically here, and Lao Zhang is also here. He wants to wait outside and listen to what Lao Zhang will say to the parents later.

    But after thinking about it, he didn't see the results of two subjects in the mid-term exam, so he should go to the supermarket to buy something. I hope Ms. Ye can give him a few words less because he seems to be so filial.

    So Fang Ling agreed.

    ***

    In the classroom.

    Seeing that all the seats below were full, Zhang Zhiguo began to speak.

    First of all, I would like to thank all the parents for taking time out of their busy schedules to come to the school and discuss the students' learning situation with the teachers.

    The unified speech made by the class teacher is nothing more than doing ideological work for the parents, telling them that the college entrance examination is approaching day by day, and only by doing a good job in logistics can the children go to the "battlefield" without distraction.

    Ms. Ye, who was sitting in the first row, couldn't help being dazed, her mood was very complicated.

    During this period of time, a lot of things happened at home, Lingling didn't say anything, it was no different from usual, but in fact it was affected, otherwise how could the two subjects of mathematics and physics have fallen so sharply... Ms. Ye blamed herself

    and Thinking worriedly.

    After the unified speech, the parents started free activities. During this period, the five subject teachers would come to the class to communicate with the parents together with Zhang Zhiguo.

    As soon as Zhang Zhiguo finished saying, "Parents can communicate with the subject teachers", Ms. Ye was stopped.

    "Fang Ling's mother!"

    A middle-aged man who smiled like a Maitreya Buddha came over, "I am the biology teacher of class 9. Hello, Fang Ling's mother."

    Ms. Ye rarely encountered such a situation of being approached by the teacher on her own initiative. He quickly said hello.

    Probably seeing that Ms. Ye was a little nervous, the biology teacher said cheerfully, "Mother Fang Ling, don't be nervous, I just want to come and ask, did Fang Ling's child study biology when he was at home on weekdays?

    " Only then did I know that her youngest son was seated behind Fang Ling, and the distance between the two was close, so she could hear clearly what was said in front of him.

    Mother Zhao listened to the biology teacher exaggerating Fang Ling as a flower from all directions, and watched Ms. Ye from a little nervous to grinning from ear to ear, her heart gradually became complicated, similar to envy for other people's children, and her own Those who hate iron can't make steel.

    There are sixty-four students in Class 9. This time, all the parents are here, and there are sixty-four parents.

    There are many parents. It is impossible for the teachers of the five subjects and Zhang Zhiguo to stay with the same parent all the time, so the biology teacher left after chatting with Ms. Ye for a few minutes. All he said was praise and continued cheering.

    But he had just left when the chemistry teacher came again.

    "Fang Ling's mother!"

    Ms. Ye didn't know which teacher this was, but after the conversation just now, she let go a lot now.

    Sitting in Zhao Shun's seat, Zhao's mother saw the young female teacher in a dress walking over with a smile, and then started a new round of rainbow farts at Ms. Ye.

    He praised Fangling for his good chemistry, said that Ms. Ye taught well, and said that Fangling's mentality is very stable. He got full marks in two consecutive exams and worked hard to maintain it.

    Ms. Ye smiled like a flower.

    Mother Zhao's already complicated mood became even more complicated.

    Looking at other people's sons, and then looking at this one of my own, I'm so pissed off...

    "Mother Zhao Shun."

    Zhao's mother was shocked and immediately smiled.

    Although I feel a bit disgusted with my own bastard, but, just looking at the results, that bastard did well in the exam. The top five in the class, and there is a perfect score in physics, so is the compliment finally coming?

    A spark ignited in Mother Zhao's heart, especially after hearing the older woman in front of her introduce herself as a physics teacher in Class 9, Mother Zhao's spark was immediately fueled, and the flames ignited.

    Mother Zhao hurriedly said hello.

    The physicist spoke earnestly, "Mom Zhao Shun, Zhao Shun is talented in physics, but sometimes he answers carelessly. This troubles you to pay more attention to him in your daily life. Personal habits will be reflected in the answers to a certain extent. . "

    As expected by Mrs. Zhao, this physics teacher is here to praise.

    Just boasting, the direction is gradually going wrong...

    "Another point, Zhao Shun prefers to connect with his classmates during class. This is not very good, and it will interfere with other students' learning. Correcting it is not only good for others, but also for him. I'm fine too." The physicist frowned too much.

    Mother Zhao: "???"

    Contacting classmates during class?

    Is that what she understood?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

461K 26.1K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
918K 54.7K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
1.2M 65.9K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.4M 34.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...