[BL] After chasing his wife i...

By NingNingduck

After chasing his wife in the crematorium Associated Name 追妻火葬场HE后,双重生了 Author 玉山狸 Status in COO 112 Chapters... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 42

231 4 0
By NingNingduck

    Did Ji Qingping fail to follow? Zhao Shun had already refused, so he couldn't force himself to follow.

    Now is the busiest big weekend, and it's time for dinner near noon, it took Zhao Shun a little time to get off the subway.

    Some people have outstanding temperament, even if they are dressed in ordinary clothes, they can be locked in a crowd at a glance.

    Zhao Shun saw Fang Ling at a glance.

    Zhao Shun was about to smile, but suddenly realized that the two boys next to Fang Ling were not "passers-by", they were chatting with Fang Ling.

    I don't know what the two of them said, but Fang Ling raised the corners of his mouth and smiled gently and beautifully.

    Zhao Shun immediately became nervous, walked over a few steps, and before the person got close enough, he called out: "Fang Ling!"

    Fang Ling glanced at him sideways, nodded, and then continued to talk to the two people in front of him. Boys chatting.

    Zhao Shun quickened his pace, and as he approached, he caught a few key words, which seemed to be English. Zhao Shun was stunned, and guessed in his heart that these two people should also be students participating in the English competition.

    Just thinking about it, Zhao Shun saw one of the boys take out his phone and open the WeChat page.

    Zhao Shun's heart beat wildly, he walked out, grabbed Fang Ling's wrist, and said, "Sorry, I have to leave with him in a hurry, see you another day." "Hey,

    Fang Ling!" The people behind said call.

    Fang Ling laughed silently, and did not resist, allowing himself to be pulled away by him.

    Zhao Shun pulled the people and ran very fast, as if there was a scourge chasing after him.

    Pulling Fang Ling in one breath, he ran out of Line 1 and arrived at the platform of Line 3. Only then did Zhao Shun let him go.

    "What's the rush?" Fang Ling looked at him.

    As soon as Zhao Shun came to the top, he didn't care about anything, now he got rid of the two boys, and only Fang Ling was in front of him, so he froze instantly.

    Zhao Shun said dryly: "Hurry, hurry up to climb the Great Wall."

    Fang Ling looked at his phone, "It's 11:45, and there is no rush to go to the Great Wall after dinner.

    " come.

    "The subway is coming!" Zhao Shun quickly changed the subject.

    The subway roared into the station, like a long dragon shuttling through the ground, and as soon as it appeared, it attracted the attention of everyone in the subway station.

    This line is probably the daily busy line, and now it is the big weekend, the two super buffs are superimposed, and there are not many people around.

    Carriages moved forward one after another, even though the subway did not stop and the doors were not opened, but through the transparent glass wall, Fang Ling could see that the subway carriages were full of people.

    The subway always gets off first and then gets on. After the carriage stopped, there were two beeps, and the door of the subway opened.

    As soon as the door opened, the passengers in the carriage rushed off the subway like driven sardines.

    After this wave of people got off, the passengers who had been waiting at the door rushed up immediately.

    Zhao Shun was tall and muscular, and he stood in front to clear the way for Fang Ling. Fang Ling followed him and easily entered the carriage.

    After they went up, passengers kept coming in from behind, and the two had no choice but to retreat all the way inside, and finally retreated to a corner.

    "Hurry up, the door is about to close, go up!"

    "I want to go up too, but the problem is that I can't squeeze in!"

    "Ah, my shoes!!"

    The subway beeped that the door was about to close, and there were a group of people who hadn't entered yet. Passengers stop.

    The carriage door is closed.

    A few seconds later, the subway began to run.

    At the moment of starting, Fang Ling couldn't help leaning back. His position was in a corner, and there were no handrails around. There are also many hands with bulging veins.

    With sharp eyes and quick hands, Zhao Shun pulled Fang Ling back, "Be careful."

    Fang Ling replied humbly.

    "Well, I'll change places with you, and you come inside." Zhao Shun said, and had already started to move, pulling Fang Ling to change places between the two.

    Previously, Zhao Shun opened the way ahead, so he was the closest to the corner. Now that he and Fang Ling switched positions, it was equivalent to trapping Fang Ling in a small corner.

    There are many people in the subway, the smell of women's perfume, the smell of cigarettes on men's bodies, and the peculiar smell from some people who don't pay attention to hygiene. These smells are really bad when mixed together.

    In Zhao Shun's view, it was a disaster-like existence.

    Can there be no disaster? Zhao Shun has never taken the subway during rush hour since he was born. His family has a driver, and the driver will drive him.

    Even if the driver is not around, he can ride a mountain bike or take a taxi to go out by himself.

    As for the fare, which is expensive and painful for ordinary people, Zhao Shun doesn't take it seriously at all.

    So after getting on the subway, he kept frowning tightly, and there was a deep wrinkle between his brows, which could kill flies.

    Gan! Has that guy over there not showered for a month? That smell is coming over!

    Uncle next door, it's fine if you bring food to the subway, but can you put the lid on!

    Zhao Shun complained in his heart.

    However, after changing positions, Zhao Shun looked at Fang Ling who was close at hand, what kind of cleanliness, what was unbearable, all of them flew away happily with their wings.

    The hustle and bustle around and the color of the passengers gradually faded away, only the person in front of him was still full of color.

    Zhao Shun's Adam's apple rolled up and down, his eyes were blank.

    The distance between him and him is so close, much closer than usual, and much more intimate.

    Zhao Shun longed for it, but at the same time thought with self-disgust: It would be great if he could get closer.

    I don't know if the sky heard his heart, but the people behind suddenly squeezed him, and Zhao Shun was squeezed to take a small step forward, completely sticking to Fang Ling's body.

    Fireworks started to go off in his mind instantly, and the villain in his heart put on a turf skirt and began to dance. Zhao Shun stammered, "Fang Ling, I'm sorry, someone from behind wants to squeeze me..."

    Fang Ling looked up at him with gentle eyes, " Then, do you want to stand up a little bit more?" Zhao Shun looked at the small space where Fang Ling retreated, and immediately followed up with a lack of concentration.

    The leech-like smell on his nose was gone, and Zhao Shun smelled the fresh scent of laundry detergent, which reminded him of the new shoots on the grassland.

    Cozy and comfortable.

    Fang Ling's soft hair was in front of him, and Zhao Shun still clearly remembered that there was a small hair like an antenna sticking up there.     Zhao Shun, who had never been on the subway in city A during the rush hour, began to have nothing to say: "There are a lot of people, and this place is more crowded than the subway in city A.

    "

There are a lot of people on the subway during peak hours."

    Zhao Shun said duplicity, "I don't know when I will arrive at the station, it's really uncomfortable to be squeezed."

    After saying this, the subway began to slow down, and the darkness outside the subway suddenly broke, and pictures of The billboard first appeared in everyone's field of vision, followed by the platform.

    It turned out to be the station.

    Zhao Shun: "..."

    This station is the last transfer station on this line. As soon as the doors opened, a large wave of passengers got off the train, and the crowded compartment instantly became spacious.

    Although there is also no place to sit, it is much better than before.

    While Zhao Shun breathed a sigh of relief, he also felt regretful.

    After vacating the seat, Zhao Shun moved to the armrest next to him and stood shoulder to shoulder with Fang Ling.

    Glancing at the route sign in the carriage, Zhao Shun said: "I checked the information before, let's go to Baimapo first, have a meal there, and then take the subway to Changchengkou." Baimapo is a small business district

    , There is food and drink, and of course there are many more restaurants than the Great Wall entrance which belongs to the scenic spot.

    The carriage doors were closed and the subway was running again.

    The sudden force exerted by the carriage caused many passengers to subconsciously lean back.

    And this force spread to Fang Ling and Zhao Shun who were standing in the corner, and it turned into an invisible rope, dragging them away from the corner.

    Zhao Shun grabbed the handrail with one hand and Fang Ling's arm with the other, and pulled back the person who had shaken beside him.

    Fang Ling turned his head to look at him, the corners of his mouth curled into a beautiful arc, "It's just Xiao Huang, he won't fall."

    Zhao Shun held onto his arm, his eyes wandering, "There are no seat belts in the subway. It's hard to say, I'd better hold you to be safe."

    Zhao Shun probably didn't know it yet, but from his appearance, it could be seen that he was very nervous when he said this, so nervous that his eyes wandered all over the place.

    "Alright then." Fang Ling nodded with a smile.

    Zhao Shun's heart suddenly relaxed, and the pump in his heart began to work frantically again. The last time it pumped out a pool of sourness, this time it was sweet.

    It was so sweet that people couldn't help raising the corners of their mouths.

    The subway passed another station, the doors opened, and passengers boarded.

    The girl with a messenger bag got on the bus and wanted to find a seat, but after looking around and finding that there was no seat, she wanted to retreat to the corner instead.

    Then when she turned her head, she saw that the corner was occupied by two boys. Among them, the cool and fierce-looking one was still grabbing the wrist of the person next to him, and he often whispered something in the ear of the person next to him. Soft, occasionally a word or two.

    The girl with the small satchel paused, silently chose another corner, and did not move past.

    In this way, the subway stopped and went, and Zhao Shun and Fang Ling came to Baimapo subway station.

    During holidays, the restaurants with good reputation in the Imperial City are always overcrowded during meal time. If you don't make a reservation in advance, you can only wait in line for more than an hour outside.

    Zhao Shun calculated the time and made a reservation in advance. Now that he and Fang Ling arrived, it happened to be their turn, so they went in directly.

    "What do you want to eat?" Zhao Shun handed over the menu, and then scanned the QR code on the table with his mobile phone.

    Fang Ling flipped through the thick-skinned menu that was longer than two sheets of A4 paper put together, "Let's have a baked rice with crab roe and eel." Zhao Shun: "Okay, do you want soup? I think you like to keep healthy. Why don't you order keel soup."

    Fang Ling closed the menu, "How do you know I like to keep in good health?"

    Zhao Shun said confidently, "Because I'm not blind, I can see it myself!"

    Fang Ling said meaningfully, "What I say to you I am deeply suspicious."

    Zhao Shun thought Fang Ling was suspicious of the second half, and immediately said, "I really can tell, you usually drink hot water, and you don't touch anything frozen, and occasionally you like to soak Luo Han Guo Kumquats and the like..."

    Zhao Shunyue whispered, because he found that Fang Ling was looking at him without blinking.

    Maybe it's because the pupils of those eyes are larger than the average person's, and there are plump silkworms under the eyes, and when the eyes are slightly bent, there is always a trace of tenderness that is dripping with water.

    Zhao Shun never felt anything wrong before, but ever since he found out that he liked Fang Ling, the heart in his chest became disobedient.

    Likes to have a disco every now and then, which leads him to do things that, in retrospect, make him feel stupid.

    Fang Ling smiled and said, "Then you are very careful."

    Zhao Shun suddenly swelled, "Of course!" He was much better than some old men.

    This internet celebrity restaurant served food very quickly, and the two of them didn't chat for long before the food arrived.

    The dragon bone soup that Zhao Shun ordered was also served.

    The keel soup was ordered in a large portion, and there was a small pot. In order to prevent the soup from getting cold, the waiter also put a beautiful small candle in the porcelain tray that set up the soup pot.

    The food was ready, and the two started.

    The flow of people in this restaurant is really huge. During the meal, Zhao Shun heard the table next door say that he would climb the Great Wall later, and that the flow of people going to the Zhengbei Building would be relatively small if he went from the northern line.

    Zhao Shun quietly pricked up his ears to listen, thoughtful.

    Fang Ling asked: "Zhao Shun, when do you plan to go back?"

If they went to climb the Great Wall in the afternoon, they would definitely not be able to go back to the evening repair, so Fang Ling also crossed the evening repair from the schedule.

    Well, it's a bit of a downer, but he's just had a round of competition and it took him most of the weekend, so he's going to be lazy for a while.

    Zhao Shun had made up his mind a long time ago, and originally wanted to talk to Fang Ling after dinner, but now that Fang Ling asked, he bluntly said: "We don't have any luggage to check in, as long as we arrive 45 minutes before the plane takes off." The airport will definitely be in time, so I want to book a ticket for 9:00 p.m.."

    Booking first class and boarding the plane directly through the VIP channel can save a lot of time.

    The plane takes off at 9:00 and lands at 9:40. Even if you leave the airport at 10:00, you will be able to get back to school before the lights are turned off at 11:00.

    Fang Ling thought about the time and decided that nine o'clock would be fine.

    "I... I saw the information form at Chen Hongsheng's place, leave the booking to me." Zhao Shun said while secretly looking at Fang Ling.

    Fang Ling snorted and laughed, "Okay, I'll leave it to you."

    Zhao Shun's uneasiness disappeared instantly, and when he was happy, he said, "I saw that you were born three months later than me, so I am older than you." You are old, you have to call me brother!"

    Fang Ling picked up the spoon and drank the soup quietly.

    Zhao Shun stepped forward, "Three months are just right, neither too old nor..."

    "Zhao Shun, what are you talking about?" Fang Ling interrupted him.

    Looking at Fang Ling with a little doubt in his eyes, Zhao Shun fell silent like a duck whose neck was suddenly strangled.

    That's right, he hasn't officially confessed to Fang Ling yet, so there are some things he can't say yet.

    So Zhao Shun changed his words, "No, I didn't say anything."

    He closed the microphone.

    Fang Ling's eyes flickered slightly, and he stopped asking.

    After they finished their meal in the restaurant, Zhao Shun, who was said to have been to the Great Wall once before, led the way and took Fang Ling to the subway.

    "Are you really this way?" Fang Ling was a little skeptical.

    Zhao Shun: "Of course, you just follow me anyway! The subway is here, let's get off." Exit

    D of this subway station is connected to the North Building. However, both of them were dressed thickly, and they didn't feel cold after eating just now.

    You have to buy a ticket to climb the Great Wall. After buying the ticket on your mobile phone, you can directly swipe your ID card to enter the gate.

    The line of the north building is steeper, and the flow of people is smaller than that of the south line. After walking a few steps, the two of them saw the stele of heroes.

    If you don't reach the Great Wall, you are not a hero.

    These seven big red characters are printed on the stone tablet, which cannot be described as magnificent.

    Zhao Shun patted Fang Ling on the shoulder, "Okay, I finally saw the stele of a hero, and now you are a hero!"

    Fang Ling took out his mobile phone and took a photo of the stele.

    Zhao Shun came over to take a look, saw that it was just a plain view, and rolled his eyes, "Fang Ling, there are people taking pictures over there, let's go over and take a picture as a souvenir." There are indeed

    people who help take pictures of the Hero Monument, 20 yuan a piece, You can get it in a while.

    Zhao Shun pulled people over, and said directly to the man with the camera hanging around his neck, "Take a picture, first take five pictures!"

    Fang Ling frowned, "Five pictures?"

    As soon as the uncle heard that taking pictures, and taking five pictures, this is no longer a small business, he immediately said: "Five pictures are good, one single photo for each person, and then three group photos, five are not many!" Fang

    Ling Nodding, he took out his mobile phone and was about to scan the QR code, but Zhao Shun over there moved very fast.

    This guy brought a wallet with him when he went out, and now he directly opened the wallet and pulled out a red bill from it.

    One piece is twenty, and five pieces are exactly one hundred, and you don't even need change.

    The uncle who took the money smiled, "Well, let's arrange it immediately~"

    Fang Ling frowned, "Zhao Shun!"

    In fact, Fang Ling had long wanted to correct some of Zhao Shun's bad habits, such as being a big spender and loving being a money-spreader from time to time. .

    It's fine for a true friend, but the problem is that some people don't see him as a friend at all, they just want to suck blood.

    Maybe it's because he still remembers eating the seafood buffet with Fang Ling before, or maybe it's because Zhao Shun's brain cells are so active at this moment, he got the meaning of Fang Ling strangely.

    But he said plausibly, "I know, but the situation is different now."

    He plans to pursue Fang Ling!

    What kind of pursuit is it to let the pursued settle the bill?

    You're picky, and you're still chasing after a fart!

    Fang Ling raised his eyebrows and looked at him, "Why is it different?"

    Zhao Shun was at a loss for words, the timing and the place were wrong, so he absolutely couldn't say anything, so he evaded, "Anyway, it's different, I'll tell you later... "

    "Two handsome guys, let's take a photo!" The uncle wanted to finish the photo quickly, so that he could continue with the business.

    The two stood in front of the stele of heroes, and with a click, the first photo was frozen.

    Zhao Shun and Fang Ling stood side by side, the distance between the two was a fist, Fang Ling's mouth hooked slightly, Zhao Shun was probably nervous, his expression was tense, he looked a little unnatural, especially fierce.

    The second photo is slightly better than the first, and the third is better than the second.

    Zhao Shun didn't like taking pictures very much, but he gradually adjusted his state later.

    When taking the last picture, he grabbed the shoulders of the person next to him, hugged him tightly, and showed a big smile when Fang Ling turned his head slightly in astonishment.

    "Crack——!~"

    The photo was frozen in the sunlight.

    Later, Zhao Shun developed two identical copies of this photo, one was carried in his wallet; the other was put in a photo frame in his bedroom, replacing his favorite NBA star in it. photo.

    After taking pictures, the two continued to climb the Great Wall.

    The stone steps of the Great Wall are steep, winding like a dragon as a whole. Looking out from the Great Wall, it is covered with snow, and the world seems to have turned into a mass of plain white, only the majestic long dragon in the middle.

    All things are small, only heaven and earth are eternal.

    Fang Ling was taking pictures of the Great Wall with his mobile phone, as well as the scenery outside the Great Wall.

    Zhao Shun stood a little behind Fang Ling, and he was also holding up his mobile phone, but compared to Fang Ling taking pictures, there was an extra figure in his mobile phone photo.

    When he pressed the camera button again, the boy in front suddenly turned around.

    The man's eyes were clear, and the surrounding snow scene and his figure were reflected in his eyes. He seemed to be the only one in his eyes, and there were no other people at all.

    Zhao Shun choked for breath, and his heartbeat accelerated rapidly. They were all caught anyway, so why not just talk about it now!

    Zhao Shun's Adam's apple moved, and his voice began to tense unconsciously, "Fang Ling, I have something to tell you..."

    Fang Ling's eyes clarified, "What?"

    There was no one on this section of the road, and the two stood on the edge At this point, behind Fang Ling was the wall of the Great Wall, Zhao Shun faced him, his vision narrowed, which gave him the illusion that only he and Fang Ling were in this world at this time.

    Obviously, the temperature in this section of the Great Wall was lower, and he could even see ice on some wall bricks, but Zhao Shun felt very hot.

    His blood was surging, and he was so nervous that his fingertips were trembling.

    Zhao Shun breathed out a foul breath, then looked into Fang Ling's eyes, mustered up his courage, and said in a super loud voice: "Fang Ling, I like you, the way boys like girls! I want to be your boyFriend!!"

    he finally said.

    The little germ called "like" has grown vigorously under the bath of time, and finally broke out of the ground and grown into a grass that is difficult to ignore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 7.2K 56
ရိပ်ချေ ကိုကြီးကိုချစ်တယ် ။ ကိုကြီးလည်း ရိပ်ချေကိုချစ်လာရင် ဖွင့်ပြောပေးနော် ။ နွေဦးရိပ်ချေ 🍀 နေမခန်း & နွေဦးရိပ်ခ...
603K 23K 54
Sit there and take it like a good girl You dirty dirty girl , i was talking about the book🌚🌝
5.5M 224K 67
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
984K 30.5K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...