[BL] After chasing his wife i...

By NingNingduck

After chasing his wife in the crematorium Associated Name 追妻火葬场HE后,双重生了 Author 玉山狸 Status in COO 112 Chapters... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 38

242 3 0
By NingNingduck

The airport in City A is in the suburbs. There is no traffic jam at this time. After leaving Jinghai No. 1 Middle School, the van will get on the expressway shortly thereafter. It takes less than an hour to take the expressway to the airport.

The most annoying thing about flying is actually luggage check-in. This is not to say how much time it takes to check luggage.

Instead, after checking in the luggage, wait for the plane to land, and wait for a long time for the luggage to be transferred out of the plane.

However, Fang Ling and his group traveled lightly, each with a backpack, and the luggage was not heavy enough to be checked in.

It was Shi Yi's first time to take a plane, and it was a novelty to come to the airport. From time to time, he walked to the edge and looked at the big plane outside through the transparent glass.

The air ticket has been booked by the school long ago, and the boarding procedure is not too complicated, just wait for the time, listen to the radio and enter the channel.

"It's a pity that it's night now, and there are too few scenery to see." Shi Yi regretted.

Fang Ling: "If you don't sit by the window, it's not bad."

Zhao Shun echoed, "Yes, there's nothing to see."

Shi Yi gave him a rather strange look, as if he didn't understand why he followed him. Fang Ling chatted, what's the matter with Zhao Shun.

While waiting, time passed slowly, and the announcement finally sounded: "Passengers heading to the imperial capital, please pay attention, your flight CH1511 is now starting to check in, please go to counter No. 39 to check in." [1] The English teacher was excited,

" It's our time!"

said the physicist Taiya, "Hurry up and board the plane!"

They set off from school at seven o'clock, and it was already half past nine when they boarded the plane, and they flew in the sky for forty minutes, and then went to the hotel by car after getting off the ground , it will be at least half past ten to the place where we are staying.

If the movement is slower, or there is a traffic jam on the road, it is not impossible to get to eleven o'clock.

Check in, check in.

When walking on the aisle connecting to the plane, Zhao Shun, who was walking beside Fang Ling, lowered his voice and said, "I just checked the ticket, and I have the same number as you."

Fang Ling raised his eyelids, "Huh?

" Shun hinted again, "You are H3, and I am H4."

Fang Ling: "You have a good memory."

Zhao Shun: "... Alas!"

While talking, the two walked out of the aisle and entered the plane.

H3 and H4 have consecutive numbers, no, it should be said that the air tickets ordered by the school are all connected.

On the right side of Fangling is Zhao Shun, on the left is Shi Yi, and on the other side of Shi Yi is Ji Qingping, who is in his class.

The forty minutes of flying in the air passed quickly, and before they finished watching a movie, they were informed by the broadcast that they had arrived at the Imperial Capital International Airport.

After getting off the plane, look down through the transparent glass, and you can see a piece of silver.

It's snowing in the capital.

The silvery white stretched all the way, connecting together on the roof in the distance, as if it had been dressed in a brand new white dress.

There is heating in the airport, so it is not too cold, but the English teacher still reminded, "Put on your thick clothes, now is the critical moment, don't catch a cold." So several people took out the clothes they had prepared a long time ago.

There was a pick-up person at the airport, and everyone didn't need to wait for their luggage, so they connected with the pick-up person as soon as they got off the plane, and under the leadership of the other party, they left this international airport that was still busy even in the dark.

Jinghai No. 1 Middle School was not short of money, let alone the youngest son of the Zhao family who was going to participate in the competition, so the hotel was booked in a four-star hotel that was closer to the examination room.

The moment Fang Ling got out of the car and walked to the hotel, Fang Ling finally felt the winter in the north.

It is cold, but compared with the wet and cold in the south, this kind of dry cold is acceptable.

"this is for you!"

Fang Ling suddenly felt that something was stuffed in his hand, thin and piece by piece. He looked down and was immediately amused, "Zhao Shun, why did you bring a warm baby?" Zhao Shun clicked lightly,

" It's December now, isn't it cold in the north, of course we have to make some preparations."

"Thank you." Fang Ling accepted the warm baby.

Zhao Shun waved his hand, "Why are you being polite to me?"

Fang Ling smiled, "Yes, Zhao Shun is a good classmate who is willing to do good."

Zhao Shun's heart choked.

"Shi Yi, don't go to play in the snow, come here quickly!" The English teacher was annoyed, and just finished saying that it was a critical moment, but the students ran to play in the snow as soon as they got off the car.

Shi Yi's face flushed slightly, and he didn't know whether he was excited or ashamed, "Teacher, there's a lot of snow here. I haven't seen snow before. It's so beautiful..." If it wasn't for being with the teacher, Shi Yi would still miss it

. Try lying in the snow.

This speech made the passers-by beside him laugh.

Snow is a very normal thing in the north. It can be seen every year, once a year, no matter how fresh it is, it will become stale.

But the southerners are different. There is almost no snow in the south. In their view, the white snowflakes falling from the sky are beautiful and pure, and there is an indescribable dream.

"Hurry up and go into the hotel!" Chen Hongsheng began to chase people away.

A group of people entered the hotel.

Chen Hongsheng is worthy of being a leader. He is quite a person. He still remembers what Zhao Shun said before, so the rooms are divided according to the class. Another room."

Ji Qingping frowned slightly.

Chen Hongsheng continued: "The teachers live next door. If you have something to do, come here directly, or call out in the group. That's it, let's all go to rest." The decoration of the four-star hotel is quite good, and there is a shoe cabinet at the entrance

. The space is quite large.

A double room, of course, has two beds.

The sheets were snow-white, decorated with colorful horizontal stripes on the bed, and there was a sign saying "disinfected today" on both beds.

As soon as Fang Ling put down his backpack, Zhao Shun asked him, "Fang Ling, are you going out for supper?"

Fang Ling paused, then turned his head and said yes.

As soon as Zhao Shun heard that he agreed, he immediately beamed with joy, "That's good, I've done my homework while waiting for the plane, and I know there is a snack street nearby. Let's go, I'll take you there now!" Both of them had no shoes on

. Change, just put the bag and go out.

They live on the fifth floor, and they can enter the elevator after turning left and walking for a while, and teachers and students live in the rooms on their left.

Zhao Shun walked over directly, without any intention of shouting at others.

Fang Ling raised his eyebrows slightly, seeing him not stopping, of course he would not open his mouth.

So this time, it was just the two of them on the supper trip.

It can be seen that Zhao Shun has really done his homework. After leaving the hotel, he didn't even need to turn on the mobile phone navigation. He looked at the street signs around him and quickly chose the direction.

Zhao Shun: "Come this way!"

Fang Ling walked beside him unhurriedly, stepping on the snow one step at a time.

"There is a famous snack street near here, eat hot pot noodles, and you will be warm all over." Zhao Shun changed his voice, "By the way, have you used the warm baby I gave you?"

Fang Ling shook Shaking his head, "Not yet."

Zhao Shun was not very happy, "Why don't you use it?"

Fang Ling continued to walk forward, "Eating later will make you feel warm all over, and if you put it on to warm the baby, it will become hot."

Zhao Shun thought for a while , I feel right.

Chatting with each other, the two soon turned into the snack street.

This snack street is not small, a bit similar to Paifang Street. Walking into the tall Paifang gate, there are various shops with thriving businesses on both sides.

In many western countries, night represents danger, but also closure. But in China, night markets where guns are banned are blooming everywhere.

Zhao Shun asked, "What do you want to eat?"

Fang Ling smiled, "Let me decide?"

Zhao Shun nodded.

"Eat something easy to digest at night, let's go eat noodles." Fang Ling looked around, and finally pointed to a noodle shop not far away, "Go to that one, that shop is good." The night market is very lively, even though it is

eleven It was time to order, and there were quite a lot of people in the noodle shop. After entering from the outside, the temperature suddenly warmed up a lot.

"Two people sit inside, there are vacancies inside." The waiter smiled brightly.

This noodle shop is self-ordering by scanning codes. As soon as he was seated, Zhao Shun took out his mobile phone and wanted to scan the QR codes on the table.

"Zhao Shun, let me treat you this time, we agreed last time." Fang Ling called out.

Zhao Shun paused, then hummed vaguely.

Fang Ling scanned the QR code, and then gave him his mobile phone, "Order whatever you want."

Zhao Shun swipe the screen, and finally ordered a bowl of imperial spicy meat sauce noodle soup, "I've ordered it."

When he was about to put his phone When returning it to Fang Ling, he heard Fang Ling say, "Order me a tomato beef noodle."

Zhao Shun hummed again.

The store served the food very quickly, and a few minutes later, the waiter came up with a big bowl. The bowls in the north are all very big, and some things can be as wide as a washbasin, and you can bury your entire face.

Waiter: "You two, please use."

Zhao Shun was really hungry, and he started as soon as the bowl of noodle soup with meat sauce was in place.

The spiciness is just right, the pork is springy, and the noodles are thin and firm enough. The taste is better than Zhao Shun imagined.

He was about to say that Fang Ling said this store was good, but when he raised his eyes, Zhao Shun couldn't say what was on his lips.

He stared at Fang Ling blankly, feeling that the other party's expression was a bit strange at this time.

It seems to be nostalgia, or it seems to be something else...

"Have you been to this store?" Zhao Shun asked in a low voice.

Fang Ling sighed with a smile, "No, I just heard about it from two friends. One friend once said that the noodles here are delicious, and the other remembered it, and secretly went to this noodle shop to learn how to cook. He later learned His culinary skills make me even think that opening a restaurant after he loses his job is definitely a high salary."

Zhao Shun suddenly became curious about the "two friends" Fang Ling said.

Going to the noodle shop to learn how to cook for a good friend, just because the other side said the noodles are delicious?

The relationship between the two is extraordinary.

"Are they a couple?" Zhao Shun thought so, so he asked.

Fang Ling shook his head, then nodded again, "Not at first, but after a long, long time."

The alarm in Zhao Shun's mind sounded all of a sudden.

a long time later?

old man? ?

Fang Ling has a crush on that old man who secretly learned how to cook, right?

Zhao Shun's complexion changed, and he immediately performed a reverse operation, "It took so long to get together, your friend who learned how to make noodles is not good, he is too stupid... Cough, I mean he is too inflexible Went to chase someone."

"Actually, it wasn't the person he was chasing at first, it was him who was chasing him, but he didn't agree." After Fang Ling finished speaking, he began to eat noodles.

Zhao Shun was silent, stared at Fang Ling for a while, and then continued to drive himself.

Just when Fang Ling thought this topic was over for the time being, he heard the person in front of him say sullenly, "Then he must be a scumbag! This kind of person still has a partner, it's really cheap for him." Damn .

Every scumbag has a partner, but he doesn't!

Fang Ling was stunned for a moment, and then smiled a little, "Being a scumbag has a price to pay, so don't be a scumbag in the future." Recalling the past when he was young, Fang Ling suddenly felt that

Zhao Shun was actually quite capable. of.

His leg is broken, and he still has to run around the world with him. If he hadn't met a divine Chinese doctor by chance, Zhao Shun would have been crippled for more than ten years.

"I definitely don't want to be a scumbag!" Zhao Shun said immediately, and then said in a low voice with a hint of narrow-minded curse, "A scumbag will die..."

Fang Ling twitched the corner of his mouth and continued to eat noodles.

The noodles with tomato soup base are sweet and sour, quite appetizing. But there are too many noodles in the north, and Fang Ling can't finish this bowl of noodles. Seeing Fang Ling put down his chopsticks, Zhao Shun, who was eating noodles, glanced at him and said vaguely, "Don't you want to eat?"

Fang Ling: "I'm full."

: "Why do you eat so little? By the way, are you losing weight? Although I called you chubby, I still think it's better to have a little meat. Some girls in the class are so skinny that they are clamoring to lose weight all day long. I When I walk, I always walk around them, for fear that I will accidentally knock people down and break my bones."

Fang Ling was helpless, "I didn't deliberately lose weight, I just adjusted my eating habits and strengthened my exercise."

Forgive him, an old man As a habit, he no longer likes to eat all kinds of puffed and particularly sugary sweets, and he will not allow himself to eat extra meals like supper.

As long as you have healthy eating habits, you won't actually gain weight.

Zhao Shun's eyes flickered, "You don't want it anymore?"

Fang Ling: "No more."

Zhao Shun moved Fang Ling's big bowl in front of him, "The noodles are made of wheat, and every grain is hard. If you don't want it, I'll give it to you." Finished."

Fang Ling hummed.

In fact, Zhao Shun had no habit of eating leftover food from others, and he was not a frugal person either.

He is the youngest son of the Zhao family, and the Zhao family is very rich. The generation of grandparents treated him especially well. If the stars were not given to the moon, how could they starve him.

Zhao Shun was careful, he had a crush on Fang Ling, and he wanted to see if he would resist the indirect intimate contact with him, so he asked for Fang Ling's leftover noodles to eat.

The result is, really fragrant!

It was so fragrant that Zhao Shun finished Fang Ling's leftover tomato beef noodles and even burped after eating.

Fang Ling looked at him quietly, not surprised or surprised. After all, Old Zhao used to like to clean up the mess for him.

After eating the noodles, the two walked back slowly.

The earth is covered in silver, and the trees on the roadside are hung with beautiful ice sculptures, which are crystal clear and have sharp edges and corners, which is a masterpiece of nature.

Maybe it was because the snow was so beautiful, or maybe it was because he was full enough to talk, Zhao Shun muttered, "Fang Ling, I actually think you are weird sometimes."

Fang Ling raised his eyebrows, "Oh? Why is it so strange?"

Zhao Shun muttered. Shun frowned, as if he was trying to think of an adjective, "Calm, you are always very calm."

Like a deep pool, standing by the edge of the pool and looking down, there is a beautiful green, quiet, but also deep. measure meaning.

It's a strange temperament, but Zhao Shun thinks it's damn attractive.

Fang Ling laughed, "Can't you be calm? When you look back later, you will find that the difficulties you thought you could not overcome were actually roses with buds in them that have not yet bloomed. The wounds injured by thorns , will become a feat of experience in time. Courage and persistence will water the buds into a beautiful chapter that decorates life. So I don't think it's necessary to be sad or irritable." In his previous life, his mother died in a car accident on the eve of his college entrance examination, and his father suddenly changed his face , and took the illegitimate son and lover back home in an open and honest manner. The relatives of the old Fang's family were all kinds of eccentricities, and they tried their best to encourage him to accept the extra brother.

Coupled with the abnormal performance in the college entrance examination and the lack of chance to go to the ideal university, all in all, he felt that the sky was falling.

Life is so dark and vast, and I even wanted to jump into the river at one point.

But on the way to jump into the river, he accidentally ran into... Zhao Shun.

Every time he recalled the past, Fang Ling felt that he was too impulsive when he was young.

The world is vast and life is beautiful.

Zhao Shun nodded, but suddenly said sourly, "That old man said that again, right?"

Fang Ling pretended not to hear.

Zhao Shun curled his lips, feeling as if his heart was being scratched by a cat that forgot to retract its paw.

A little sore and a little itchy.

He suddenly felt that maybe he liked Fang Ling a little more than he thought.

When the two were about to turn a corner, their mobile phones vibrated at the same time.

Zhao Shun took it out and looked at it, and then his expression became very strange.

Fang Ling also took out his mobile phone.

It was the group formed temporarily for the competition. There were four teachers and four students in the group. It was the school leader who just hit someone in the group.

[Leader Chen]: @全部, change the room, the hotel waiter just came to inform us that the shoe cabinets in our rooms have to be re-sterilized, because the last time the room was used by a tour group, someone complained that they got athlete's foot after going back , Said that the hotel shoe cabinets were not disinfected.

[Team Leader Chen]: @方陵@赵东, where are you guys? where it goes? ?

[Zhao Shun]: Come back now for supper.

[Fang Ling]: 1

Fang Ling and Zhao Shun speed up and go back.

"It's so late, you two don't run around." Seeing that the two finally came back, the physicist couldn't help nagging, "Quick, pack your luggage in the room, and then go to the front desk to change a room card."

Fang Ling and Zhao Shun put down their backpacks and went out for supper. They didn't take out anything from the backpacks, so they just took them away now.

Zhao Shun said to Fang Ling: "I'll just go for a run, you wait for me here."

Fang Ling nodded.

So Zhao Shun took the elevator down, while Fang Ling stood in the corridor and waited.

"Hey." Someone opened the door and came out.

Fang Ling turned his head to see that it was Ji Qingping.

He had nothing to talk about with Ji Qingping, so if he saw it, he didn't see it.

But Fang Ling was not the only one in the corridor at this time, beside him was the physicist who was about to go back.

At this moment, the teacher saw Ji Qingping coming out, dressed neatly, and looked like he was going out, so he immediately asked, "Ji Qingping, are you going out?"

Ji Qingping said vaguely, "Teacher, I'm going out to buy something."

The physicist Tai frowned, not quite agreeing, "What are you going to buy this late in the evening?"

Just now Fang Ling and Zhao Shun sneaked out for supper, but the physicist's wife's heart was actually hanging.

Although they are all boys, but they are new to the imperial capital, they are not familiar with the place, and it is late at night, what if they encounter trouble?

Now that Ji Qingping was going out, she had to ask what was going on.

Ji Qingping: "...buy some daily necessities."

The physicist's wife: "Just tell me, the teacher will help you."

Ji Qingping's face was slightly stiff, "No need for the teacher, I will go by myself."

Probably afraid of physics The teacher wanted to keep him, so Ji Qingping left after speaking, and he walked very fast, as if he was running away.

"What's wrong with this child, it's weird." The physicist was very puzzled.

Fang Ling suddenly discovered that the door of Ji Qingping's room was left open.

Not only was it not closed, but the door was slightly retracted at the moment, and then a head poked out.

This person is obviously Shi Yi.

"He's gone?" Shi Yi poked his head to look.

Fang Ling knew that he was talking about Ji Qingping, "Well, I just left."

The physicist asked Shi Yi too, "Shi Yi, you live in the same room with him, do you know what he is going out for?"

Shi Yi hesitated A bit, but to be honest, "The squad leader used the shoe cabinet before, probably because he later heard that there was a problem with the shoe cabinet in the hotel, that is...someone in the tour group got athlete's foot or something, and he felt weak, so he went to buy medicine "

Fang Ling was stunned, and then the corner of his mouth twitched slightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 41.3K 29
Ethan and almost every other sixteen year old that is under class is auctioned off to one person or a family. Even if you or your family doesn't want...
517K 32.7K 67
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...
795K 34.7K 57
"Mujhe jhelna mushkil hai nader," she said with a smile while her gaze was fixed on the table. ("It's difficult to tolerate me, Nader") "Main jhel l...
5.5M 224K 67
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...