[BL] After chasing his wife i...

By NingNingduck

After chasing his wife in the crematorium Associated Name 追妻火葬场HE后,双重生了 Author 玉山狸 Status in COO 112 Chapters... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 33

236 4 0
By NingNingduck

The sky turned from dark to bright, and a new day came. After getting used to the school's biological clock, Zhao Shun woke up before six o'clock on Sunday morning.

    The eighteen-nine-year-old boy was full of energy and lively, and he didn't feel sleepy, so he just got up and went for a morning run.

    I came back from my morning run to have breakfast, and then went upstairs to do my homework.

    After finishing an English paper, Zhao Shun's cell phone on the table vibrated.

    There is information coming.

    Zhao Shun took it casually, opened it and saw that it was Ji Qingping.

    [Ji Qingping]: Ah Shun, will you come to my house to play later?

    [Ji Qingping]: I didn't see you for dinner last night. The gift I want to give you is not a valuable thing. I am embarrassed to ask my aunt to bring it back to you.

    Zhao Shun glanced at the unwritten papers beside him, hesitating for a while, but he still typed.

    [Z]: I will go to your house at eleven.

    "The other party is typing" is quickly displayed on the message box, and the message comes two seconds later.

    [Ji Qingping]: Ah Shun, are you busy? How about this, I'll bring the gift to your house at eleven o'clock, and then we'll go out to dinner together.

    Zhao Shun thought about it and thought it was okay.

    [Z]: 1

    The other party replied with an emoji of Jerry shaking hands with Tom.

    Zhao Shun put down his phone, took out a biological test paper from the side, and started to study the questions again.

    After switching to the biology paper, Zhao Shun's speed was obviously slower, especially when encountering the calculation problem of the obvious and hidden genes, Zhao Shun's brows were almost knotted, and he wrote one piece after another on the draft paper, but he still couldn't figure it out.

    With a light click, Zhao Shun gave up, drew a circle on the title, and then skipped it to write down.

    Circle it, and ask Fang Ling when you are repairing late.

    After writing a few papers, the morning is almost over.

    Not long after Zhao Shun put down his pen, a message came. It was Ji Qingping who told him that he was leaving from his home right now.

    Ji Qingping's family is not in the No. 1 Dijing Mansion, but it is not far from here, and it takes about ten minutes to come here.

    The person arrived soon, Zhao Shun opened the door and saw him carrying a bag of things.

    "Ah Shun, this is from my aunt." Ji Qingping handed over the bag, "It's some special product from abroad, I don't know if you are used to it."

Zhao Shun reached out to take the bag, "Thank you."

    Put the bag away After sending it out, Ji Qingping took out a folded physics paper from his pocket, "Ah Shun, I don't know one of the competition questions, teach me." The two are in the living room now, and Zhao Shun looked around and saw that there were no questions

    . Paper, pen and textbook, and it was far from meal time, so he simply said to Ji Qingping, "Come with me."

    Zhao Shun led him upstairs.

    He and Ji Qingping had known each other since the first day of junior high school, and it wasn't the first time that the other party came to play at his house, so Zhao Shun led him directly to his room, where all the draft notes were there.

    Zhao Shun: "Sit."

    He also sat down beside him, and then picked up the physics paper to read the questions carefully.

    Ji Qingping took his seat, his eyes fell on the table, looking at the three gashapons on the table, his eyes flickered slightly, "Ah Shun, are these the three gashapons you poked in your circle of friends last night?

Zhao Shun responded casually, and then continued to read the question.

    Ji Qingping picked up one of them.

    Naturally, the gashapon can be opened. He exerted a little force, and the gashapon was like an overripe fruit, with a slit in the middle.

    This blue gashapon contains a little black cat with a keychain on its head.

    Ji Qingping took it out and weighed it. The material similar to ceramic made the little black cat on the key chain a little heavy, but it didn't look cheap.

    After watching this one, he opened the other two capsules one after another.

    Inside the white gashapon is a little flower snake made of hard clay. The little flower snake has colorful circles on its body, and its head is made very big, with a tiger head and a tiger head, very cute.

    Another red gashapon holds a Q-version turkey keychain.

    The three capsules are all cute and cute, not cheap, but not expensive either.

    Ji Qingping suddenly said, "Ah Shun, who sent you this?"

    Ji Qingping was quite concerned about the circle of friends that Zhao Shun posted last night.

    [My friend lost three fruits of victory, satisfied! ]

    This circle of friends is only equipped with a photo of three gashapons, and the text is only one sentence, which seems ordinary, very similar to the daily nagging and records of some people who like to share their lives.

    But Ji Qingping knew that Zhao Shun rarely posted on Moments.

    Three a month is a lot.

    Even if you send it out, at most it's a new thing you got signed by an idol star.

    There has never been a situation like last night's solo hair circle celebration.

    Ji Qingping was extremely curious, he couldn't wait to know the identity of that "friend".

    If the other party's family background is comparable to Zhao's family, or just a little bit inferior, then he intends to ask Zhao Shun to bring him out and let everyone play together.

    If it's those who are trying to climb higher...

    Ji Qingping's eyes turned cold.

    "Fang Ling gave it to me!" Zhao Shun was delighted, and there was a hint of showing off in his voice that he didn't even notice.

    Ji Qingping was stunned.

    Fang Ling?

    How could it be Fang Ling?

    This answer was unexpected to him, but it didn't seem so unexpected after thinking about it carefully.

    "It's finished, please read the steps first, and tell me if you don't understand anything." Zhao Shun put away his pen and pushed the draft paper over.

    Ji Qingping looked down at the draft paper, frowning slightly.

    From Zhao Shun's point of view, Ji Qingping took the questions very seriously.

    "Ah Shun, I understand." Ji Qingping said suddenly.

    His physics scores are very good, so good that he can be selected by the teacher to participate in the trial competition of the competition. Although the competition question asked to Zhao Shun is indeed difficult, Ji Qingping actually knows how to solve it.

    The topic is not important, the important thing is...

    The voice changed, and Ji Qingping asked in a low voice: "This white gashapon is so pretty, and the little flower snake is also cute, Ah Shun, can you give it to me?

    " As I said before, he has been successful in the past.

    Zhao Shun paused and frowned.

    ***

    Students are like small birds returning to their cages, chirping in from outside the campus. Some of the small birds have not cleaned their feathers. That cheerfully sang the ditties I had learned.

    There is a courier station at the side entrance of the school, and the wealthy Jinghai No. 1 Middle School has specially built a large room to store students' couriers.

    Many students who cannot go back because their homes are too far away will come here to pick up packages sent from home.

    As always, Fang Ling tidied up the housework at home before going to school, and went to the classroom after entering school.

    The physicist's wife's love is fierce. This week, he specially added two papers to him, and Fang Ling hasn't finished them yet.

    Halfway through writing a paper, Fang Ling saw a tall figure coming in from the front door out of the corner of his eye.

    No surprise it was Zhao Shun.

    The other party sat in front of him, but after taking the seat, he didn't start to turn the pages of the book as usual, or take out the papers he brought home from the bag.

    He turned around and faced Fang Ling completely, and then Fang Ling heard the man calling him.

    Fang Ling raised his eyes, "What's the matter?"

    Zhao Shun felt a little uncomfortable, "Do you want to fetch water? I'm going to fetch water, and I can bring your bottle."

    Fang Ling arrived at school earlier than him, and had already fetched water. However, he uses a thermos cup, and the water level inside cannot be seen from the outside.

    Fang Ling refused, "No need, I've already pretended, you can go by yourself."

    Zhao Shun said oh, turned back slowly, took his own cup and went out to fetch water.

    After he went out, Fang Ling, who was writing the paper, paused for a moment before looking up at the direction Zhao Shun left.

    He felt that Zhao Shun seemed to have changed.

    Zhao Shun came back soon after fetching water. After he was seated, he took a paper and turned it back, "Fang Ling, I can't do this question..."

    Fang Ling stopped writing again, and brought the biology paper over. Seeing that the above blank is the question of calculating the ratio of genes.

    There is no need for draft paper, Fang Ling writes directly on it and teaches him slowly.

    Fang Ling asked him, "Do you understand?"

    Zhao Shun felt that Fang Ling's lectures were quick and easy to understand, and now the questions that had troubled him for a long time were easily solved.

    "Understood." Zhao Shun reached into his pocket, took out a handful of things from it at lightning speed and put them on Fang Ling's table, "Here for you."

Sprinkled a handful of sugar On the test paper, the paper packaging is very beautiful, and colorful light appears under the refraction of classroom lights.

    A handful of sugar, and seven or eight.

    Zhao Shun was nervous for a long time. He originally wanted to withdraw after giving the candy, but then remembered that he had to take the test paper when he retreated, but he was dumbfounded when he took the test paper.

    Sugar was on top of the roll.

    To pull out the bottom roll, you have to move the sugar to the other side, or lift the roll up obliquely like a bucket cart pouring sand.

    No matter which one, Zhao Shun felt stupid.

    Looking at his dumbfounded expression, Fang Ling snorted and said, "I'm frizzy."

    As he spoke, the boy picked up the candies on the paper one by one with his slender fingers. Touching the colorful candy paper with healthy pink fingertips is indescribably pleasing to the eye.

    Zhao Shun's eyes followed him involuntarily, and every time his white fingertips picked up a candy, his pupils would tremble slightly, as if his eyes were wrapped by invisible silk threads.

    And the other end of the thread was wrapped around that beautiful finger.

    There were seven candies in total, all of which were picked up by Fang Ling.

    "I'll give you this back." Fang Ling handed back the last candy. The packaging of this candy is obviously brighter yellow than other colors.

    Zhao Shun came back to his senses in an instant, he didn't answer, but frowned and asked, "Why don't you?"

    Fang Ling put the candy on the top edge of the table, the place closest to Zhao Shun, "I'm allergic to mangoes, I don't eat mangoes Sugar."

    This candy is not cheap at first glance, and it is not surprising that it contains processed fruit pulp.

    Zhao Shun was stunned, and subconsciously remembered the scene where their procurement team went to eat hot pot together the day before the sports meeting.

    Zhao Shun has a good memory, and he loves to eat mangoes. When he filled Fang Ling's drink, it contained a glass of mango juice.

    It turned out that Fang Ling was allergic to mangoes, so he didn't stop drinking his drink on purpose...

    Zhao Shun's mouth curled up at this realization. He took the candy back, tore open the package two or three times, and threw the mango candy into his mouth Li, "Okay, I will help you eat the mango candy you can't eat in the future."

    Fang Ling said meaningfully, "You can't."

    After they got together, there was no such thing as a mango in the house.

    At that time, Lao Zhao said that he was afraid that he would accidentally take the wrong food, so even if he liked it, he resolutely refused to let any mango-related food appear in the house.

    "Dingling bell—"

    the class bell rang, and Fang Ling's deskmate Wen walked into the classroom with the bell ringing.

    He had just put down his things, and before he even had time to fetch water, the evening repairs began.

    "Fang Ling..." Wen Ze said in a low voice.

    Fang Ling turned to look at him, signaling with his eyes.

    Wen Ze: "I met a few teachers on the way here just now. I listened to them when I walked past them. They seemed to say that the results of the selection competition had come out.

    " The other schools in city A can be said to be the best. Under the influence of banknote ability, the teachers are particularly motivated.

    From small monthly exams to major final exams, and even the selection papers for various competitions, they corrected quickly.

    The test paper on Friday night, fearing that there will be a holiday in the middle, will also give out the results on Sunday.

    Seeing that Fang Ling had no expression on his face, Wen Ze said again, "Aren't you nervous? 60 into 2!"

    Fang Ling finally smiled, "What's there to be nervous about? No matter how nervous you are, you won't be able to give yourself points."

    Wen Ze sighed softly, "That's true, but I'm still nervous. I haven't been to the capital yet, and I want to see the Forbidden City." He whispered

    again After grunting twice, Wen Ze started to write the paper.

    Once you concentrate on doing something, the time will pass quickly, and the time of a class will pass by.

    The get out of class bell rang.

    Fang Ling put down his pen, opened the thermos and took a sip of hot water.

    Zhao Shun in front turned around again.

    He looked at the hot mist floating out of Fang Ling's thermos, and thought of something that made him feel disgusted, "How do you drink hot water?"

    Fang Ling asked him back: "Hot water nourishes the body, why can't you drink hot water?"

    Zhao Shun blurted out, "That old man taught you?"

    Fang Ling's eyelids twitched.

    Before he could speak, Zhao Shun quickly changed his words, "I mean... the person who made you drink hot water to keep healthy, didn't he teach you a lot?"

    Fang Ling screwed the cap on, "No one taught me, just I simply think that drinking hot water is better for the trachea and stomach."

    Zhao Shun was puzzled.

    Didn't the old man teach him?

    At this moment, someone shouted outside, "Fang Ling, the teacher is looking for you!"

    Fang Ling looked over and found that it was the sports committee of the class next door who shouted. After eating hot pot together that day, he and Huan Yingjun became acquainted.

    Fang Ling: "I'm going to the office."

    Zhao Shun hesitated to speak, and could only watch him leave.

    Huan Yingjun was in a hurry to go to the bathroom, and after yelling at the front door, he quickly went to the bathroom. Fang Ling didn't even have time to ask him which teacher he was looking for.

    But at the door of the office, Fang Ling ran into Shi Yi. Shi Yi seemed to have changed into a pair of glasses, but they were still black framed.

    The two came in at the same time, and the English teacher waved to them, "Congratulations to you two for breaking through the siege and getting the qualification to go to the imperial capital to participate in the national English competition."

    Shi Yi subconsciously turned his head to look at Fang Ling, unbelievable, "He has it too?"

    This person handed in the paper half a class early, how could he still have a share? The teacher should not call the wrong person.

    Fang Ling didn't look at him.

    The English teacher said happily: "Of course Fang Ling has a role, and his papers are very good."

    She teaches English in classes 9 and 10, and all the places for this English competition come from her class. .

    Shi Yi choked.

    The English teacher said, "The competition will start next Saturday, with a speech contest on Saturday afternoon and a written test on Sunday morning. Then we will leave for the airport on Friday night, take a night flight to the capital, and rest there for the night. Tomorrow Recharge your batteries in the morning and start fighting in the afternoon."

    This arrangement will not delay the course, but only consume the students' evening courses.

    Shi Yi: "Teacher, is it just the three of us?"

    "How is that possible?" The English teacher waved his hand, "The national physics competition will also be held at that time, and it will be next weekend. We will go there together and then come back together. "

    Forget it, and finally the English teacher gave an approximate number, "Counting the school leaders, there are about eight people who went to the imperial capital this trip."

Four students, one school leader, and three ordinary teachers.

    The English teacher warned again, "Gather at the school gate at 7:00 on Friday, and remember not to be late. Oh~ By the way, write down your ID card numbers, and the school will buy air tickets for you."

Fang Ling took paper to write down.

    After explaining the matter, the English teacher said, "Okay, you guys go back and continue studying late."

    After leaving the office, Fang Ling walked straight to his class, and after walking a few steps, he heard someone shouting behind him.

    "Hello."

    Fang Ling ignored him.

    Shi Yi's ears turned red, "Fang Ling!"

    Fang Ling stopped and looked back.

    Shi Yi stepped forward, took out the meal card in his pocket, and was about to stuff it into Fang Ling's hand, but Fang Ling avoided it, "Don't worry, both of our classes will have physical education classes in the third quarter tomorrow afternoon, we'll talk about it later." ."

    Shi Yi opened his mouth, but was unable to speak.

    Fang Ling returned to the classroom.

    As soon as he came back, Wen Ze caught him, "Fang Ling, is the English teacher looking for you?"

    Fang Ling hesitated for a moment, then finally nodded.

    Wen Ze let out a long sigh, and then said, "I knew you were selected, congratulations. Have you seen the other one? Which class?"

    Fang Ling: "Shi Yi from class ten is what you said... ..."

    "I know! It's the four-eyed boy, damn it, he's got a role!" Wen Ze frowned and muttered, "It seems that his tail is going to go up again."

    Fang Ling saw that he was real Depressed, he said: "Before the exam, he bet with me that I would not be selected. The winner can take away the loser's meal card for a period of meal time. I won't swipe his meal card tomorrow, and I will give it to you at that time." Brush."

    ​​Wen Ze was greatly moved, "Fang Ling, you are such a good man, I have seen him upset for a long time!"

    Suddenly someone turned around in front of him, "Fang Ling, have you been shortlisted in the English competition?"

    Fang Ling paused.

    Well, he really shouldn't be surprised, Zhao Shun likes to prick up his ears to eavesdrop most of the time.

    Just as Fang Ling nodded, Zhao Shun said proudly, "Okay, then I will take you to climb the Great Wall!"

    Fang Ling looked at him jokingly, "Are you so confident in yourself?"

    Zhao Shun said without thinking. Said: "Of course, my brain is very good."

    Fang Ling's expression was complicated, "Is it the kind of wise and stupid?"

    Zhao Shun: "?"

    Zhao Shun felt that Fang Ling's tone was not right, "Are you scolding me?"

    Fang Ling: "...No."

    They were separated by a table, but that didn't stop Zhao Shun from putting his arm on Fang Ling's table, leaning closer, "Yes, I feel like you're scolding me."

    Fang Ling Eyes raised slightly, "Oh, then tell me why I scolded you? There must be a reason, isn't it? Is it because you look so easy to deceive, like an innocent little fool, that's why I scold you?"

    Zhao Shun: "..."

    Zhao Shun felt a little wronged.

    Not long ago, he only connoted a few words about an old man, but Fang Ling remembered it until now, and called him a fool.

    At this moment, Fang Ling's cell phone vibrated.

    Fang Ling took it out and took a look.

    It was Zhou Xiangming who sent him a message.

    The other party told him that just now Ms. Ye called him and asked him to meet tomorrow, and wanted to talk to him face to face about borrowing a lawyer team.

    In addition, he said that this matter was left to him, and he would do his best to help, and finally let Fang Ling concentrate on studying at school.

    Fang Ling couldn't help showing a big smile.

    Since Ms. Ye can take the initiative to call Uncle Zhou, she must be determined to get a divorce.

    And with the help of Uncle Zhou, Ms. Ye will not only get a much smoother divorce, but may even get more property than before.

    Fang Ling knew that it was impossible for people like Fang Jianyuan to do business in peace, as long as they could find the other party's handle, they could dominate.

    After reading this message again, Fang Ling let out a long breath.

    At this point, a big stone fell to the ground.

    Zhao Shun watched Fang Ling's expression change quietly, feeling sour in his heart.

    Fang Ling smiled so happily, maybe he got the information about that old man from somewhere...

    Damn it, he didn't want to lose to that old man!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 66.2K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
4.5M 285K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
841K 27K 68
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
271K 31.1K 79
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...