[BL] After chasing his wife i...

By NingNingduck

After chasing his wife in the crematorium Associated Name 追妻火葬场HE后,双重生了 Author 玉山狸 Status in COO 112 Chapters... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 23

346 6 0
By NingNingduck

Zhao Shun deliberately waited until the school sports meeting came to an end in the morning, and only passed Fang Ling's application at noon.

    The head portrait is an orange square frame that he is familiar with. The orange color is very warm, and Zhao Shun can't help but think of Fang Ling's expression when he smiled.

    He clicked into Fang Ling's circle of friends.

    "Brother Shun, there's no more beef rice."

    Ding Dayan's voice came, and Zhao Shun slapped the screen of his mobile phone on the dining table with a "snap" like an electric shock.

    The sound of movement shocked Ding Dayan to a halt.

    Ding Dayan was startled, "Shun, brother Shun?"

    What is this for? Dislike the integrity of the mobile phone screen, do you want to take a few cracks?

    Zhao Shun coughed unnaturally, "Why are you so surprised when you walk?"

    Ding Dayan felt that he should change his name to Ding Dou'e, "Where I am surprised when I walk, it's obviously...Brother Shun , what are you looking at?"

    Zhao Shun made a sullen face, "It's nothing."

    Ding Dayan suddenly smiled, with a wicked expression on his face, "Oh~ I see."

    Zhao Shun's heart skipped a beat, "You know What?"

    Ding Dayan: "Brother Shun, you've made a big splash in the 100-meter preliminaries today, there must be a lot of girls handing you water to strike up a conversation with."

    Zhao Shun expressionless: "The squad leader handed me the water."

    Ding Dayan choked.

    He had a crush on Weng Ruo, but he couldn't answer Zhao Shun's words, so he could only order food in despair.

    While waiting for the meal, Ding Dayan ran into Ji Qingping, who just ate hot pot together yesterday, Ding Dayan felt that the distance between him and Ji Qingping disappeared a lot.

    Rolling his eyes, Ding Dayan walked over to talk to Ji Qingping, "Squad Leader Ji, I have a question about Brother Shun."

    Of course Ji Qingping could see Ding Dayan, he had a so-so impression of the sports committee of class 9, and didn't want to pay any attention to him at first, but when he heard that it was related to Zhao Shun, he paused.

    After entrusting the classmates beside him to cook for him, Ji Qingping followed Ding Dayan's gesture and moved away from the crowd a little.

    Ji Qingping didn't want to waste time, so he went straight to the point, "What's the problem with Ah Shun?"

    Ding Dayan's gossiping heart ignited, "Is Brother Shun talking about a girlfriend?"

    Ji Qingping was stunned, "No, why do you ask?"

    Ding Dayan frowned, completely ignoring the other party's rhetorical question, "No? Is that someone you have a crush on?"

    Ji Qingping: "Not as far as I know."

    "No? I guessed wrong." Ding Dayan turned and left, walking Talking to himself, he didn't even hear Ji Qingping behind him calling him.

    Ji Qingping: "..."

    ***

    the other side.

    After Ding Dayan left, Zhao Shun quickly cleaned up the remaining pasta on the plate, and then ran to the supermarket.

    There are several sets of tables and chairs on the inside of the supermarket near the entrance for students to rest. The innermost table and chairs are at the corners, and behind them is the wall with picture postcards.

    Zhao Shun specially sat at the corner, looked around, saw that there were no acquaintances around, and the others were a little away from him, so he took out his mobile phone.

    Fingerprint unlock.

    The phone screen turned back on, displaying the same picture as before the screen went off.

    The background of Fang Ling's circle of friends seems to Zhao Shun to be idyllic.

    An old man in his fifties or sixties was sitting by the pond. He was wearing a fisherman's hat, holding a long fishing rod in his hand, and a small yellow bucket was placed beside him.

    The setting sun fell on the old fisherman and sprinkled on the lake, creating a warm and velvety orange.

    Looking at the background, Zhao Shun clicked his tongue twice, "It's a good thing he likes such an old man's hobby."

    His finger slid down.

    The other party's circle of friends was not set to be visible in the last three days, so Zhao Shun saw Fang Ling's latest circle of friends was half a month ago.

    [He doesn't remember me...]

    Zhao Shun frowned.

    Who doesn't remember him?

    Zhao Shun moved his finger and continued to slide down.

    [Everything is ready, but I suddenly feel a little nervous, don't worry about it, boldly rush, Fang Xiaoling is the fattest~]
The comments of mutual friends will show that it is obvious that he and Fang Ling's friends haven't met much, or should It is said that Fang Ling did not exchange WeChat with many classmates in the class.

    Weng Ruo, the squad leader, clicked on this comment, and Ding Dayan, a gossip lover, commented three question marks below.

    Other than that it's gone.

    As for Ding Dayan's "???" comment, Fang Ling did not reply.

    Zhao Shun straightened his hair and continued to look down, but it became more and more strange.

    Although the other party's circle of friends did not specify it in substance, he combined the previous and the following, and he felt that Fang Ling was... secretly in love with someone.

    It may be a secret love, or it may be similar to admiration, but it is a very positive emotion anyway.

    There is no reason for such a guess, but Zhao Shun somehow feels that this is the truth.

    He also guessed that Fang Ling admired... well, let's call it the person who admired him. He didn't have much contact with him at ordinary times, at most once a month, or even less frequently.

    How else would you say, "He doesn't remember me..."? It's just that I don't see much on weekdays so I can't remember it!

    Look at the six little dots that follow, which one is not helpless and sad?

    Zhao Shun started a brain storm, and the more he thought about it, the more he felt it made sense. He changed his posture and continued to frown and think deeply.

    In addition, he guessed that "he" should be quite old. After all, young people are busy studying, and there are only so many people who come and go around, so it is not impossible to forget.

    So it must be someone who is older, like his brother who has graduated from school and entered the society, drinking and drinking in society, seeing more people, people around him coming and going, forgetting a child who is still studying in school it's common!

    All in all, all in all, Fang Ling is secretly in love with an old man! !

    And that old man didn't take him seriously at all!

    Zhao Shun was taken aback by his intensifying brain storm.

    This conclusion is absurd, but after thinking about it over and over again, he thinks it is very logical.

    After he thought he had figured it out, Zhao Shun was suddenly very angry. This inexplicable anger was rampaging in his chest, and he couldn't find the source or the way out.

    "Zhao Shun?"

    Zhao Shun seemed to have heard Fang Ling's voice.

    Kind of like hallucinations.

    As soon as Zhao Shun raised his eyes, he saw Fang Ling standing three meters away from him.

    It wasn't an auditory hallucination!

    I saw Fang Ling holding a carton of milk with Tan Feizhou standing beside him.

    Zhao Shun's eyes trembled slightly, and with a "snap", he subconsciously turned over the phone in his hand again, and put it firmly on the table.

    "No way, are you so scared?" Tan Feizhou was very surprised.

    Zhao Shun would not admit it, "Scary ass, it's just that I'm in a bad mood."

    Fang Ling saw that his face was indeed dark, and he looked more fierce than usual, "Is it because of what happened at school?"

    Zhao Shun's eyes flashed Sweeping on him and moving away, "Yes."

    Tan Feizhou next to him also became interested, "Isn't it true, there are still people in this school who dare to provoke you?"

    The Zhao family spends a lot of money in Jinghai No. 1 Middle School every year. Thirty percent of the beautiful buildings such as teaching buildings and student dormitories come from the assistance of the Zhao family. There are even rumors that the Zhao family actually It is the major shareholder behind this well-known private high school in City A.

    Of course, this is just a rumor, and no one knows whether it is true or not.

    "It's not to provoke me." Zhao Shunci said in a tone of anger.

    Thinking of Zhao Shun's quick glance just now, Fang Ling's eyes flickered, "What's going on?"

    He had a hunch that what Zhao Shun said might have something to do with him.

    Suddenly Zhao Shun stared at Fang Ling closely, "Will you fall in love early?"

    Fang Ling smiled, "I'm already eighteen, even if I want to fall in love early, I can't fall in love early."

    What is puppy love when you are an adult.

    Zhao Shun frowned, "You know what I mean!"

    "Well, you're asking during high school, right?" Fang Ling's smile continued.

    Zhao Shun didn't speak, but just stared at him. His eyes with slightly lighter pupils made him look like a wild wolf locking on its prey. He must dig to the bottom and ask clearly.

    Ordinary people would already feel oppressed by him staring at him like this.

    But who is Fang Ling, who have shared the same bed for decades, he still doesn't know the essence of Zhao Shun.

    So at the moment, Fang Ling sighed completely unaffected, his expression looked rather melancholy, "I don't think I will be able to fall in love until I graduate from high school."

    Tan Feizhou next to him felt that the atmosphere at this time was extremely strange .

    As probably the only person who knew the inside story, he knew very well that Fang Ling had a crush on Zhao Shun.

    Zhao Shun, Fang Ling's single arrow, now the person who is singled out, actually cares about whether Fang Ling will fall in love before graduation.

    What's happening here? Does Zhao Shun want to return the arrow?

    Are all the people in your city this complicated?

    Can play and play.

    Tan Feizhou: "..." So it was me who was out of place.

    Zhao Shun was greatly shocked, not only by the melancholy on Fang Ling's face, but also by his words.

    It's not that I don't want to fall in love, but that I can't! That being said, he actually thought about it himself, right?

    Sure enough, he likes the old man who forgot about him!

    Zhao Shun was heartbroken, "The bald Zhang often said that the college entrance examination is the moment to change your destiny. Before the college entrance examination is over, don't think about it..."

Listening to his impassioned balabala, which is comparable to the teaching director, Fang Ling There was still melancholy on his face, but a smile flashed across his eyes.

    Tan Feizhou's eyes were blank.

    He never knew that Zhao Shun was such a long-winded person, good guy, could it be that the director of the Moral Education Department is on him?

    "What you said makes sense." Fang Ling pretended to nod seriously.

    Seeing that he seemed to have listened, Zhao Shun felt happier for some reason, but his face was serious, "That's good. Actually, as a classmate, I don't want you to go astray." "You should go back to take a nap, don't forget your afternoon there is still a 400-meter preliminaries to run." Fang Ling said, "See you in the afternoon."

    Zhao Shun, who wanted to persuade the lost boy to turn around again: "... See you in the afternoon."

    After Fang Ling and Tan Feizhou left the supermarket, Tan Feizhou whispered : "Zhao Shun is weird, you are so wordy today, and you, Fang Xiaoling, are you not surprised?"

    It seems that their brain circuits are completely aligned.

    Just, outrageous.

    Fang Ling pinched the cardboard box in his hand, "What's so surprising, he's a talkative person."

    After being with Zhao Shun, Fang Ling knew how good this guy was at chattering. Even if you talk so much that you ignore him, he can talk for half an hour by himself.

    Some people say that three women make one play, but he thinks that Zhao Shun himself is one play.

    Tan Feizhou: "...I really didn't see it before."

The straight long eyelashes drooped, and his eyes fell on the milk box in his hand. Fang Ling snorted and laughed, his pupils were as black as black jade. There are sparkling waves.

    Although Zhao Shun's question just now was really inexplicable, but it doesn't matter, his tone and expression later told him that Zhao Shun probably made up something on his own.

    Fang Ling thought, the silly fish he was going to catch had probably already spun around the hook.

    Take your time and take your time.

    ***

    The other side.

    Zhao Shun, who wanted to go back for an afternoon nap, didn't go back at all. He is at an age full of energy, even if he sleeps three or four hours a day, he is still alive and kicking.

    A boy with tall legs and long legs sat on a chair with his legs crossed. He had a ferocious expression on his face, and he looked like he was dragging the sky, but the inner psychological activities were completely opposite to the expression on his face.

    Just now Fang Ling promised obediently, but Zhao Shun still felt unsafe.

    It's as if the teacher told the students to study hard and make progress every day. The students should do well on the spot, but they may not follow suit later.

    Unlock your phone and log in to Weibo.

    Zhao Shun decided to find almighty netizen.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as he logged in, he saw many small red dots.

    When I clicked on it, I found that it was the Weibo that I posted before, and many people replied.

    [Relic]: Follow up, what happened to the blogger!

    [Water meow]: The blogger dreamed of the boy who wrote him a love letter, he was doing harmonious sports with him, and he was getting married in his dream. After waking up from the dream, the blogger said that he didn't like that boy, the relationship is so complicated, here's a class representative summary~

    [Is there 0? ]: In conclusion, blogger is a scumbag!

    Zhao Shun: "..."

    Frowning, Zhao Shun refused to admit that he was a scumbag.

    Typing.

    [4697381]: He has someone he likes, and the one he likes is an old man.

    [Little Fairy]: It's still a development that I don't understand (laughing and crying)

    [No krypton anymore]:? ? You also said that you are not green, and then said that he wrote you a love letter, and then said that he has someone he likes! !

    Zhao Shun was stunned for a long time.

    That's right, since Fang Ling wrote him a love letter, he must like him!

    Then how could he like the old man who forgot about him?

    The two conclusions are opposite, and one of them must be false. There is no way to verify the latter, and the former...

    a love letter, he wants to see that love letter!

    He quit Weibo and was about to send a message to Ji Qingping, but at that moment the lunch break bell rang.

    Zhao Shun had no choice but to postpone the matter.

    Classes usually start at 2:30 in the afternoon, but now for the school sports meeting, the check-in is at 2:30.

    In the afternoon, many events were arranged, such as Zhao Shun's men's 400 meters, and the high jump final.

    With the sound of sports music, the entire campus woke up from the silence of the lunch break, and it was like a hot pot boiled red by chili peppers, full of joy and excitement.

    On the playground, on the lawn, in the sand pool or on the horizontal bars, there are blue and white figures, laughing and laughing, and the vitality of youth contains the entire campus.

    Together with some older teachers, there are also rare cheerful smiles on their faces.

    Zhao Shun's 400-meter men's preliminaries are at 2:30 in the afternoon, which belongs to the first batch of competitions.

    He didn't go back to the dormitory to take a nap, he came to the base camp early, and there were also classmates who came early in the base camp.

    "Brother Shun, come on for the afternoon competition!"

    Zhao Shun nodded casually, "Okay."

    "I just checked the timetable. Today's last event ends at 4:30 in the afternoon."

    The boy said again, "This morning, the bald chapter said that there will be various class activities in the afternoon and plans to play games." "Oh

    , what kind of games are you playing?"

    "I don't know, the bald chapter didn't say..." "

    Okay Well, it's really his style to keep a sense of mystery~!"

    Zhao Shun listened casually, his eyes wandering to the base camp of Class 10 beside him from time to time.

    But Ji Qingping didn't come.

    Zhao Shun clicked his tongue lightly, took out his cell phone to check the time, feeling a little impatient.

    When the radio sounded to notify the men's 400-meter athletes to go to the inspection office, Zhao Shun finally saw Ji Qingping who had come late.

    "Brother Shun, where are you going? Your 400 meters will be inspected!"

    "Brother Shun??"

    Zhao Shun didn't turn his head.

    Ji Qingping naturally saw Zhao Shun, and when he saw someone rushing towards him, he slowed down instead.

    "Why are you in such a hurry?"

    "Qingping, you said that Fang Ling wrote a love letter to me. Is this true?"

    The two spoke almost at the same time, and their voices overlapped.

    Ji Qingping was stunned.

    He didn't expect Zhao Shun to come here in a hurry, and even put aside the 400-meter inspection for the time being, because it was for a love letter.

    Since when did he care about love letters written to him by others?

    Zhao Shun stared at Ji Qingping with an eagerness in his eyes that he didn't know.

    In just one thought, Ji Qingping thought a lot, "Of course it's true, how could I lie to you."

    Zhao Shun exhaled, "Okay, when you go back in the afternoon, show me that love letter "

    Ji Qingping frowned disapprovingly, "Ah Shun, what do you want a love letter for? Didn't you say you would explain it to Fang Ling?"

    Zhao Shun waved his hand, "I'm going to go to the inspection, and I will talk about other things when I get back."

    After speaking, Zhao Shun left directly.

    Ji Qingping looked at Zhao Shun's leaving back, his brows became more and more furrowed.

    Ji Qingping had heard of many cases of boys forgetting all their brothers and friends after falling in love.

    What made an appointment for a game, but suddenly let go of the pigeons, what rejected the dinner invitation of a brother and friend, and turned to a two-person world with his girlfriend, and what became estranged from the original friend after falling in love... So after seeing Zhao Shun When a small spark of a possible romance appeared, Ji Qingping chose to extinguish it without hesitation.

    He must not let Zhao Shun alienate him as a friend. Once the relationship with the Zhao family is far away, his stepfather will definitely make insinuations about him again.

    Neither of them paid attention, Fang Ling followed Zhang Zhiguo to this side from another direction.

    Fang Ling saw Zhao Shun when he was still far away.

    He saw Zhao Shun running straight towards Ji Qingping like a husky off the rope. The two of them did not know what to say. Zhao Shun showed a smile on his face, and then ran away, while Ji Qingping kept looking at Zhao Shun's back.

    Zhang Zhiguo suddenly said: "Fang Ling, I heard that you used the radio in the morning. You did a good job, and you managed to get into the radio station! You can continue in the afternoon. You'd better hold on and give it to the warriors in our class during the game." Come to the next paragraph!"

    Obviously, he also heard Fang Ling's broadcast in the morning, and he had a new plan because of it.

    Fang Ling smiled, "Good teacher, I will try my best."

    Zhang Zhiguo patted him on the shoulder, "Okay, the men's 400 meters are ready to start, then you go."

    ***

    Zhao Shun is in a good mood now.

    He looked up at the sky and found that the sky was blue and cloudless. He couldn't help but sighed to Ding Dayan next to him about the good weather today, then turned his head and looked at the playground. Vigorous.

    Anyway, wherever I look, I feel good everywhere.

    Ding Dayan was suddenly excited, "I saw Fang Ling going to the broadcasting station again, brother Shun, the cheering words at position C must belong to you later!"

    Zhao Shun was stunned, then grinned broadly, " That's a good thing."

    PE teacher: "Grade 3 (9) class, Zhao Shun."

    Zhao Shun's voice was particularly loud: "Yes!"

    When handing over the number six cloth card, the PE teacher took another look at him, "Going to play are you so happy?"

    Zhao Shun raised his chin slightly, "Of course, I will win honor for the class."

The physical education teacher sighed, "Young man's awareness is really high."

    The 400 meters is exactly one lap, but unlike long-distance running, sprinting cannot Running into someone else's path. Considering that the outer circle is large and the inner circle is small, the players in the outer circle will start at the front.

    Zhao Shun is in the sixth lane, the third from the bottom, and his position is slightly ahead.

    The runway was surrounded by students, including Class 9 and other classes. Most of these people's eyes fell on Zhao Shun.

    He probably felt that the short sleeves of the school uniform were uncomfortable, so Zhao Shun changed into his own black short sleeves.

    He was about 1.8 meters tall, with deep eyebrows, a high nose bridge, and a pair of light-colored pupils like wild wolves in the prairie, which were somewhat similar to the wolf's head printed on his black short sleeves.

    Unruly and sharp, he is the kind of cool and handsome that boys yearn for.

    The boy next to him was very envious, "I didn't say that, if it wasn't for Brother Shun's bad temper and his resolute refusal to fall in love, he must have a girlfriend who strengthened his relationship.

    " die."

    "Hahaha, I always feel that you have died of drought several times~"

    Ding Dayan laughed and scolded, "Fuck you!"

    Amidst the cheers and cheers all around, the physical education teacher shouted, "Everyone, get ready!

With that sound, the contestants on the track got ready one after another.

    Zhao Shun heard his own heartbeat clearly, and the moment he stood on the runway, he was already counting silently in his heart.

    The last time Fang Ling said he was a hero and a romantic figure, what words would Fang Ling use to praise him this time?

    "Boom!" The gun rang.

    The broadcast sounded two seconds before the gunshot, and what was broadcast was the warm voice that Zhao Shun was looking forward to in his heart. Was it just the words of encouragement that he uttered... "If you're not fighting for supremacy on the track, why not go back and grow sweet potatoes, Zhao Shun Come on, you are the fastest kid!"

    Zhao Shun: "???"

    Plant, plant sweet potatoes?

    The fastest cub?

    what fast? Obviously he is not fast at all!

    Zhao Shun was stunned, and was so teased that he almost jumped up to his waist.

    But he quickly adjusted, clenching his teeth, with obvious meridians on his forehead, he rushed forward with all his might.

    Where is the strength, even though the start was not so smooth, Zhao Shun quickly surpassed the two people in front and ran to the first position.

    Ding Dayan who was watching was also stunned, he turned his head stiffly to look at his deskmate, "Geng Lin, what did the broadcast say just now, I seem to have heard planting sweet potatoes..."

    Geng Lin looked complicated, "I heard that too , I can't tell, Fang Ling is actually a werewolf, even Brother Shun dares to provoke him."

    Ding Dayan rubbed his chin, "Do you think Fang Ling will be beaten later?"

    Geng Lin was sympathetic, "It is not ruled out this possibility."

    The curve is only a short distance away. After running, quickly enter the straight road. On the other side of the straight road is the radio station set on the stone steps.

    After turning into the straight road, Zhao Shun turned his head to look sideways, staring straight at the temporary radio station.

    However, he ran too fast, his eyes were shaking so much that he couldn't see clearly.

    Zhang Zhiguo also came to watch the race. He was standing on the side of the track with a beer belly. Seeing Zhao Shun turning his head vigorously, he shouted at the top of his voice, "Don't look left and right, run quickly!" Zhao Shun had no choice but to look away

    .

    It takes about ten seconds for 100 meters, and less than a minute for 400 meters.

    In the open space ahead, Zhao Shun ran so fast that it would not be an exaggeration to say that he was running like lightning.

    Some students raised their mobile phones to take pictures, but when the button was pressed, there was an afterimage behind Zhao Shun in the photo.

    A large group of people greeted them after the finish line. After Zhao Shun crossed the line, Qiqi burst into cheers. For this wonderful visual feast, but also for Zhao Shun's group ranking.

    Zhao Shun was panting heavily, the high-speed movement made his whole body steaming, his strong arms tensed and then relaxed, like a leopard that urgently needs to cool off after hunting.

    "Get out of the way!" Zhao Shun pushed aside the crowd and went straight out without drinking any water.

    Ding Dayan held water and a paper crown in his hand, "Brother Shun, where are you going? Don't you drink water?"

After running for such a long distance, he didn't take a sip of water. Why are you in such a hurry?

    However, Zhao Shun walked very fast and walked out for a while. Ding Dayan, who was still in the crowd at the finish line, couldn't keep up.

    After easily climbing up the stone steps that were less than half a meter high, Zhao Shun came to the radio station without taking a breath.

    "Fang Ling!" Zhao Shun shouted.

    The boy sitting on the stool turned his head, and the other party didn't seem surprised that he came over, with a nice smile on his face, "Congratulations, you won the first place in the group again!"

    Zhao Shun came in full of anger, and when he heard the congratulations, the fire in his heart seemed to have encountered a sudden rain, and the fire suddenly turned down.

    Fang Ling saw that he was out of breath, his lips were dry, and even pale with lack of water, so he took a bottle of water and handed it over, "Do you want a drink?" Zhao Shun was about to reach out for it, but the person in front of him suddenly withdrew his hand

    , Even the mineral water that touched his fingertips with the bottle cap also retreated.

    Zhao Shun: "?"

    "Sorry, I forgot that I drank it." Fang Ling put the water back on the table, "Wait a minute, I'll find you a new bottle."

    Zhao Shun hummed, Seeing him getting up to look for water, the fire in my heart inexplicably subsided a little.

    Fang Ling asked the person at the radio station for a bottle of unopened mineral water, turned around and saw something, raised his eyebrows, "Why did you bring the number plate?"

Zhao Shun didn't respond at first, "What? ?"

    Fang Ling approached, and put the mineral water on the table casually, "I mean, you forgot to take off your number plate."

    Zhao Shun looked down, and it was true.

    Before walking in a hurry, he forgot to take off the number plate, but now the big "6" is still pinned to the side of his pants.

    "Don't move." Fang Ling bent over and stretched out his hand.

    The slender fingers pressed the pin, pressed it a little harder, and then staggered, the small pin came out of the button.

    Zhao Shun lowered his head, and his goal was the nape of the neck, which was as white as mutton fat jade. The black one was pure black, and the white one was even whiter. For some reason, Zhao Shun suddenly felt a fire burning in his throat.

    Very thirsty.

    Picking up the water on the table casually, Zhao Shun unscrewed the bottle cap and drank it.

    tons tons tons.

    All of a sudden, most of the bottle was gone.

    After Fang Ling took off the number plate, he paused when he looked up, "You seem to have taken it wrong, it's my water."

    With a sip of water in his mouth, Zhao Shun froze for a moment. He looked at the bottle, and then... swallowed it with a thud, "It's just water. You're so stingy. At worst, I'll treat you to dinner tonight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687K 36.1K 30
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐 Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...
840K 27K 68
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
4.5M 283K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...