[BL] After chasing his wife i...

By NingNingduck

After chasing his wife in the crematorium Associated Name 追妻火葬场HE后,双重生了 Author 玉山狸 Status in COO 112 Chapters... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter19

312 5 0
By NingNingduck

 Fang Ling was barely happy at home this weekend.

Fang Wei was ashamed and ran away. Granny Fang, who had planned to spend a weekend at Fang's house, couldn't stay any longer, so she ran away, and the house was instantly quiet.

On Sunday afternoon, Fang Ling packed his schoolbag, and after dinner at home, he was going back to school for evening study.

Ms. Ye was in a good mood today, and it was rare for her to send her son out. She even said a few words, "Although you are now a senior in high school, mom doesn't want you to put so much pressure on yourself. Just listen to what your dad has to say, and don't take it to heart. , As long as you do your best in the college entrance examination, it doesn't matter where you go to study." 

Seeing that Fang Ling didn't speak, Ms. Ye smiled and patted her son's shoulder, "Of course, you performed well in the exam. Mom believes you can go to University A."

Fang Ling nodded.

Ms. Ye: "Okay, let's go to school."

Seeing that Fang Ling still hadn't left, the glamorous and heroic woman raised her eyebrows, "Is there anything else?"

Fang Ling's eyes dimmed, "Mom, the school sports meeting next weekend, the school shouldn't be there. It's going to be a holiday, and I won't be back until next week."

Ms. Ye crossed her arms, "Okay, next week I'll let Aunt Li make soup and wait for you to come back."

Fang Ling pursed his lips, hesitating rare . Ms. Ye saw that her son seemed to have something on his mind, so she didn't urge him.

After a while, Fang Ling let out a heavy breath, "Mom, when I come back next time, I have to tell you something."

The woman is not in City A, and it will take some time to get her information. The first half month, plus the next two weeks, happened to be the time Uncle Zhou agreed with him.

He planned first and then acted, he wanted to kill everything with one blow.

Ms. Ye snorted and said, "Could you be talking about a girlfriend, kid? Mom, let me explain first, I'm not old-fashioned, but this is on the premise that it doesn't affect your grades." 

Fang Ling shook his head, "It's not a girl

. Friends, I will tell you about this when I get back."

After saying goodbye to his family, Fang Ling went back to school. He ate and took a shower at home, so Fang Ling went directly to the classroom after returning to school.

Open the physics notes and start chewing.

The wall clock on the wall was ticking, and after 6:20, the number of people in the classroom diary gradually increased.

Some students came to the classroom and immediately brushed the papers, had communication problems with each other, and of course some chatted with others.

"Dadong, you must run fast with such long legs, come and sign up, sign up for the men's 400 meters, and win glory for the class!" Ding Dayan, the sports committee member, took a form and was doing mobilization work.

The classmate in front of him was hesitating, "I ran the men's 400 meters last year, Dayan, I couldn't get the ranking."

Ding Dayan patted his shoulder with a broad palm, "How can it be the same? I remember Last year you caught a cold just right, and your condition must not be adjusted, this year is different, I believe you can do it~"

The boy finally filled in his name.

Ding Dayan, who successfully pulled a classmate into his group, grinned. Just as he opened his smile, he saw a tall figure walking in from the back door.

"Brother Shun, you came just in time!" Ding Dayan hurried over.

Zhao Shun was the deputy squad leader. This was Zhang Zhiguo's direct name. After all, Zhao Shun's grades were very good, and some activists in the class listened to him. With him on top, the monkeys below were not so presumptuous.

In this school sports meeting, the squad leader and several other squad leaders are responsible for the camp layout and other work, and the Sports Committee reports to the squad leaders from time to time.

Zhao Shun took the list from Ding Dayan's hand, and immediately became dissatisfied, "Why are there so many vacancies in men's track and field?"

Ding Dayan laughed, "Brother Shun, your name hasn't been written yet, one person can report up to two , you have a 100-meter sprint, and a 200-meter sprint."

Zhao Shun glanced at him sideways, "You've already made up your mind.

"

Seeing this, Ding Dayan quickly wrote his name on it, and then asked, "Brother Shun, what about the 3,000-meter race? No one really signed up for this. Everyone said that the 3,000-meter race is too long to run." 

Zhao Shun frowned, and suddenly he took back the list again, and walked back to his place without saying a word.

Ding Dayan: "?"

Go back, and then Zhao Shun turned back, facing Fang Ling.

Zhao Shun put the list on Fang Ling's desk, "Fang Ling, how about a 3,000-meter report? I see that you often run." 

He likes to play basketball, and every time after a day's class, he will spare some time to go play basketball on the playground.

Later, he gradually noticed that his back desk was running every day, running laps and laps around the playground. Sometimes he finished a quarter of the game, and Fang Ling didn't stop.

If you can run like this, it will definitely be no problem to run 3,000 meters!

Fang Ling, who was reading his physics notes, raised his eyes, "I'm just jogging."

Zhao Shun: "That's much better than others, let's report three kilometers, and you can tell me that you can't go wrong."

Fang Ling's hand The pen turned around between his fingers, "I'll think about it."

Zhao Shun clicked softly, "What's there to think about, Dayan, what did you say earlier?"

Ding Dayan: "To win honor for the class, give up Who am I!"

Seeing that there were other pens on his desk, Zhao Shun took them over and wrote Fang Ling's name directly on the list, "We're going to go shopping on Friday, come home with me then , I'll get you my old physics notes."

Fang Ling is the representative of the biology class, but with his good handwriting, he also works part-time as the entertainment committee member.

The third year of senior high school has a tight schedule, and there are not many times when we need art committee members, and this school sports meeting is an exception.

For the school sports meeting, the comparison is of course the momentum of the athletes and cheerleaders, and some decoration and cheering gadgets are indispensable.

After writing the name, Zhao Shun heard the silence in front of him, he stopped writing and looked up at Fang Ling.

But he saw the boy in front of him looking at him with his head propped up on one hand, while the other hand was dispensably playing with the pen between his fingers.

Those eyes shaped like peach petals were bent, lying silkworms emerged under his eyes, drawn to the end of the eyes, lazy and beautiful, like a cat with its belly turned out by the sun.

The moment Zhao Shun met those eyes, he was shocked to feel that there seemed to be a tiny electric current going up along the tailbone, and he was so shocked that he even tightened his breathing.

Zhao Shun subconsciously waited for him to speak, and the other party said yes, but...

"Oh."

Fang Ling uttered a single syllable, then lowered his head and continued to read his notes.

Zhao Shun's face showed a bit of confusion.

What does "oh" mean?

Zhao Shun wanted to arrest him for questioning, but from the current point of view, the other party was obviously more interested in the notes.

"Brother Shun, give me the list. I saw Tianmei. I'll call her to sign up for the high jump." Ding Dayan said suddenly.

Zhao Shun handed over the list casually, and Ding Dayan took the list and ran away.

Without the list, and the work was done, Zhao Shun slowly turned back.

The life of a senior high school student can be said to be exciting and wonderful, but also boring.

Classes, quizzes, commentary, review. Everything is embedded in the gears, repeating precisely as the gears turn.

It is not a pleasure to review the past to learn the new, and to make breakthroughs in continuous review.

Fang Ling has recently become a frequent visitor to the office, and the English teacher of biochemistry came to him happily, giving all kinds of encouragement and compliments.

The mathematics and physics teacher also came to him, but he explained to him the danger of partial subjects and asked him to allocate more time to weak subjects.

What can Fang Ling do?

He could only agree earnestly and helplessly, promising that he would make progress in the next exam.

***

Amidst the sound of reading aloud and the impassioned teaching of the teachers, the time slowly came to Friday afternoon.

After class ended on Friday, a group of students left school with leave slips.

This group of students included Fangling Zhao Shun, monitor Weng Ruo and sports committee member Ding Dayan.

Since Fang Ling and Zhao Shun had to go back to get their notes first, they made an appointment with Weng Ruoding and Dayan at the Golden Circle Mall at 5:40. At that time, everyone will have a meal together, and then go shopping after the meal.

As for why Fang Ling went back with Zhao Shun instead of the class leader's sports committee, it all started with Ding Dayan's budding boyish heart.

The boy's body and mind were flustered, and he wanted to be alone with his goddess, so Fang Ling, the light bulb, was taken away by Zhao Shun.

There was a mission on this trip, and he didn't come out alone, so Zhao Shun didn't ride his mountain bike.

He swept a small yellow car with Fang Ling alone, and rode back to the No. 1 Dijing Mansion.

The doorman of Mansion No. 1 was very skilled at recognizing people, and the two went in directly.

Fang Ling deliberately slowed down, as if he didn't know where Zhao Shun's house was, turned left and right, and finally the two small yellow cars came to a villa with a particularly large area.

"My house is here." Zhao Shun braked.

Zhao's father loved ancient culture, and his house was built in a Chinese style. There is a long corridor in the front yard of the house, and there is a gurgling stream next to the wide and exquisite corridor.

It is grand and elegant, revealing the dignified and dignified heritage of a wealthy family.

Fang Ling and Zhao Shun had been married for almost thirty years, and he didn't know how many times he had been to Zhao's house. He and Zhao Shun even lived here when they were newly married.

If it wasn't for Zhao Shun's clamoring to go out and live in the world of two people, he would have stayed for a long time.

Coming here now, in Fang Ling's opinion, is no different from going back to his own home. He has a very peaceful mind and doesn't look around.

The two went straight in, without noticing that someone on the second floor was standing on the small balcony outside the house watching them.

This person was Zhao Yao who had returned home from get off work.

The author has something to say:

Zhao Yao: I like gentle men.

Lao Zhao: No, you don't like it! (cover mouth)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 18.5K 56
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...
983K 30.4K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...
295K 19K 48
The story of two souls who have experienced utmost love as well as heartbreak. What happens when two of them collide accidently? Will they heal each...
824K 8.2K 67
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍