[BL] After chasing his wife i...

By NingNingduck

After chasing his wife in the crematorium Associated Name 追妻火葬场HE后,双重生了 Author 玉山狸 Status in COO 112 Chapters... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter14

371 4 0
By NingNingduck

After tidying up his complicated thoughts, Zhao Shun went downstairs to prepare for dinner.

Zhao Tiantian was sitting on the sofa, watching the video with her mobile phone, the sound of the video was playing, and she could hear dance music and singing.

"Ah, my brother is so handsome, and his eyes are so beautiful!" The star chasing girl Zhao Tiantian put her phone on the armrest of the sofa, holding her face in both hands.

Zhao Shun walked over and took a look, "What's so good? The makeup on the face is so thick that it looks like a monkey's butt."

Zhao Tiantian refused to accept, "What are you talking about, little cousin, Song Pan is so handsome Ah! If you don't believe me, look at it!"

Zhao Shun didn't want to read it at all, "Have you finished your homework? I remember that there are a lot of papers for the second year of high school." 

Zhao Tiantian froze for a moment, but looking at the male star on the phone, she slowly and again Lived, "Song Pan is very good-looking, his peach blossom eyes are slanted, and he looks affectionately like a dog, hehe, he is my favorite."

Zhao Shun, who was going to sit next to him, paused, "What did you just say? "

Zhao Tiantian blinked, "Song Pan is very beautiful."

Zhao Shun: "It's not this sentence, it's the latter."

Under the other party's unblinking gaze, Zhao Tiantian hesitated and said: "Hey, hey, hey , Is he my favorite?"

Those three modal particles were said slowly, and they stopped after a while, which was ridiculous.

The corners of Zhao Shun's mouth twitched, "I'm talking about something in the middle."

Zhao Tiantian forced her in a low voice, "...Peach Blossom eyes slanted, it makes me feel affectionate when I look at a dog."

Zhao Shun's expression was weird, "Is it even affectionate to look at a dog?"

Zhao Tian Tian hugged the pillow, feeling that her little cousin's expression was too weird, and the weirdness was a bit smelly.

She can't help hissing.

***

Fang's family.

Fang Ling looked at his father sitting across from him, his eyes darkened, but he still answered his question gently.

Fang Jianyuan was asking about Fang Ling's grades.

He asked, and Fang Ling answered.

Fang Jianyuan frowned when he heard Fang Ling say that the ranking of the monthly exam had declined, "It's the third year of high school, and you must not relax in your studies. You should read more books and don't keep thinking about playing around. Your cousin was admitted to A Polytechnic this year. Your grandma is so happy, you can't be worse than him."

Fang Ling looked at his father quietly, and couldn't help but think about what Zhou Xiangming told him not long ago, and thought again in his heart.

Fang Jianyuan was quite handsome when he was young, but he was not a gentle handsome man. He had a colder demeanor, and he rarely smiled.

Fang Ling used to think that his father was cold-tempered and not good at expressing himself, but later he found out that he was just picking people.

Fang Jianyuan said again: "By the way, your grandma and your cousin will come over in the afternoon and stay here for one night, and you can help your cousin with his homework."

Fang Ling said indifferently, "My grades have dropped, and I have to review. I guess I don't have time for my cousin's homework."

Fang Jianyuan was a little taken aback, but Fang Ling didn't expect that Fang Ling didn't agree, and his brows that had just been loosened frowned again, "How much time will it take to tutor your cousin? And you should just review the previous knowledge One more time."

Fang Ling didn't answer the words.

Ms. Ye was always silent when it came to Fang Jianyuan's relatives. She can't chat with the other side if she doesn't talk speculatively.

The atmosphere of the Fang family was exceptionally silent during this lunch. Not long after the meal was finished, the doorbell of the Fang family rang.

The Fang family hired a long-term housekeeper. When the doorbell rang, the housekeeper just finished sorting out the trash and was about to take it out to throw it away, so she opened the door.

"Uncle, I'm here to see you! Your community still doesn't allow cars to come in. Forget it, I've been here many times, and the security guard is always asking questions!" He rushed in hurriedly, followed by Rubbish housekeeping aunt hit. Even though his aunt quickly picked up the garbage, Fang Wei's clothes were still swept by the black garbage bag.

Immediately his face changed, "How do you do this? Are you blind? My clothes cost 700 yuan each, and I've only worn them for two days!" He said the price clearly, and there was no disgust on his face at all

. To cover up, the housekeeping aunt is embarrassing.

Granny Fang slowed down and came later. When she heard her beloved grandson say that her 700 yuan clothes were dirty, the wrinkles on her face immediately deepened, like live insects, "Dirty my grandson's clothes, Lose money, and you don't want to pay seven hundred, just give five hundred."

The housekeeping aunt stood there helplessly.

She didn't meet this old lady many times, so she probably knew that she was not easy to get along with.

But I didn't expect this...

Fang Ling came over to make a rescue, "Aunt Li, I'm sorry, you don't need to pay for the clothes. I will give you a holiday in the afternoon, and you can go back to rest later.

" go.

"Hey! Lose money!!"

The old lady Fang yelled at her back, and when she saw that no one could be called back, she turned her head and said to Fang Ling, "How can I let her go? The money hasn't been paid yet! Xiaowei's clothes are so expensive! , you are such a prodigal, if your father's business is handed over to you in the future, wouldn't it be ruined all at once."

Fang Wei next to him yelled, "That's right, she didn't even pay for my clothes."

Mr. Fang Tai Tai patted his little grandson on the shoulder with a look of relief, "It's Xiaowei's fight."

Fang Ling knew her grandma was biased when she was very young, and she took care of her uncle's family. He didn't have any.

He even once met Mrs. Fang secretly giving Fang Wei a snack, and said, "This is something from a big restaurant. A small plate sells for hundreds of dollars. Xiaowei hurry up and eat it. Don't be fooled by your brother's debt collector." See."

Fang Ling couldn't remember many other details, but he remembered what Mrs. Fang said for many years.

When he was young, he once introspected for his grandmother's eccentricity, but later learned that the source of all dislikes was his mother.

The father didn't marry a daughter-in-law that she was satisfied with according to grandma's wishes, so he even hated him.

Later, Fang Ling didn't expect much.

Fang Ling said indifferently: "Just wash the clothes, there is no need to embarrass Aunt Li, it would be too ugly."

Fang Ling did not name them, but naturally there is no shortage of people who should.

"You mean I did it too ugly??" Granny Fang's voice suddenly rose.

Fang Wei immediately followed up and said, "Fang Ling, why did you talk to grandma? Apologize to grandma!"

Fang Ling cast his eyes on this cousin who is in the second year of high school this year, "Didn't you hear it? I mean to you I said it. Although Aunt Li is only the housekeeper of my family, there must be a group for the housekeepers to use. If you make a fuss today, many people will soon know that the head of the Fang family who lives in Building A15 is not only a person whose mind is smaller than the tip of a needle. , and quite unreasonable."

Fang Wei choked.

Mrs. Fang didn't take it seriously at all, "Don't talk nonsense here, how can you say something so serious." "

Mom, stop standing there, come and sit. It's just a piece of clothing, Xiaowei, uncle will buy you a new one." Yes." Fang Jianyuan, who had been silent all this time, spoke now.

Fang Ling lowered his eyes.

After going down the steps, Granny Fang snorted heavily to Fang Ling, "You're the only one who has trouble."

She strode into the living room, and when she didn't see Ms. Ye in the living room, she suddenly became dissatisfied, "Boss, your What about the daughter-in-law? My old lady finally came to you, but she is nowhere to be seen, she really doesn't pay attention to me as a mother-in-law."

Fang Jianyuan: "She is sleeping upstairs in the afternoon, I will go up and call her."

There are three people left in the living room .

Fang Wei walked into the kitchen very familiarly, opened the refrigerator, took out the drink in it, twisted the lid and drank it, "Fang Ling, let's go out to play in the afternoon, and buy me some clothes by the way."

Fang Ling refused, "I want to study in the afternoon."

Fang Wei clicked his tongue, "When can't I study? It's the weekend, of course it's time to relax, and the right way is to combine work and rest. Besides, your dad also said just now, He will buy me new clothes."

Fang Ling's eyes were calm, "He said to buy it for you, then you can go to him, what do you want me for?"

Fang Wei was choked up again.

Seeing her beloved little grandson slumped, Mrs. Fang couldn't stand it anymore, "Fang Ling, the older you get, the more rude you become, and you don't even know how your mother taught you..." 

"I don't need you to worry about how to teach my son! "Ms. Ye was furious when she heard this sentence as soon as she came down.

She was a fierce person, and after marrying Fang Jianyuan, she had always had frictions with the relatives of the old Fang's family, big or small.

It's just that after all these years, Ms. Ye feels tired, and a lot of words go in one ear and out the other, and she doesn't bother to pay attention to them.

But this definitely does not include the time when Fang Ling was shot.

Granny Fang stared, and immediately took on the posture of cursing.

They did scold.

You said something to each other, and there was constant noise at home. In the end, Fang Ling took Fang Wei out.

Of course, before going out, Ling didn't forget to ask Fang Jianyuan for a bank card. It wasn't him who said he wanted to buy clothes for Fang Wei, so naturally he shouldn't spend his money.

The prosperity of city A is vividly displayed in the commercial street. Fang Wei originally only planned to buy clothes, but he changed his mind after walking around.

Fang Wei was in high spirits, "Fang Ling, let's go to the game store to play, and then go shopping for clothes."

Fang Ling didn't care.

After coming out of the shopping mall, you can see the game city not far away at a glance. The game city covers a huge area, and there is a huge poster hanging on one wall.

The tone of the poster is dark, the picture is weird, and the words "Alien Processing Factory" are written in scrawled blood-red fonts. Looking at the side, it seems that the words "escape from the secret room" are written on it.

Fang Wei grinned, "Go play the escape room!"

He wanted to play the escape room a long time ago, but the escape room here in the Golden Circle is very expensive because of its excellent workmanship.

Now that Fang Ling is here, he doesn't need to pay the bill.

Fang Ling still didn't care, anyway, he had a Fang Jianyuan card in his pocket.

A small half of this game city covering an area of ​​more than 1,000 square meters is used for escape rooms, and there are quite a lot of themes.

For example: Jedi Labyrinth, Skeleton Inn, Resurrection Night, Human Skin School... and the alien processing factory that was just posted on the poster.

After entering the game city, the two took the elevator to the sixth floor.

The elevator door opened, Fang Ling's eyes froze for a moment, he didn't expect to see Zhao Shun here.

On that day, Ji Qingping invited him to escape in the secret room, but Zhao Shun refused because he had something to do on the weekend.

It now appears that this rejection does not count.

There were two other people beside Zhao Shun, one was Ji Qingping and the other was Jiang Biao.

If he felt something, Zhao Shun glanced back, then froze.

Ji Qingping also turned around, and when he saw Fang Ling, he narrowed his eyes slightly, and then smiled first, "What a coincidence, are you here to play the escape room too?"

Fang Ling said softly, "Well, there's something new here, let's take the lead. Brother, come and play."

Bringing people over, not coming by yourself. Ji Qingping moved his gaze to the side, and saw that Fang Wei's eyebrows were two or three points similar to Fang Ling's, so he really believed that they met by accident. 

Fang Wei looked at Zhao Shun and the others, his eyes stayed on Zhao Shun's shoes for a longer time, and then he said enthusiastically, "You guys know Fang Ling? Do you want to form a group to play together? The experience of forming a group with acquaintances is better than that of savages." much better!"

Zhao Shun turned his gaze away from Fang Ling, "I don't care."

Jiang Biao looked at Ji Qingping.

Ji Qingping didn't know what came to mind, so he smiled, "That's fine."

Jiang Biao: "Let's form a team."

The escape room can be reserved, and no passers-by will be added after the reservation. Three people can book the small map, and at least six on the big map.

"Alien Processing Factory" is a large map, and there are only five people in their line, which is one short of the private space.

Everyone doesn't want to add passers-by. Passers-by don't know the basics. If it's a weird one, or a second brush, the game experience will be much worse.

After discussing with Zhao Shun, Fang Ling finally called E Xinghua.

Coincidentally, E Xinghua happened to be nearby, and it took only ten minutes for him to receive the call.

With the brave actions at noon, E Xinghua felt that his relationship with Fang Ling had improved by leaps and bounds, "Hey, he really is a good brother! He didn't forget himself even if he had fun. Oh, hey, the monk bureau." 

Instead he said: "Choose a high-risk Mode, it's not fun if it's too low."

Several people agreed one after another.

Six people got together, and a group of people entered the arena.

Alien Lab is a 120-minute map with identity, single-player missions, and main pursuit.

The identity here means that before entering the arena, all players need to draw cards once.

Some people will get an identity card, and this identity card may be revealed to everyone from the beginning; it may also be a hidden card, only known to the holder.

Those who do not have an ID card are called whiteboards.

The six people entered a dimly lit small room. There was a round table and six chairs beside the table in the empty small room.

"Please take your seat and draw your ID card." The electronic voice sounded.

The chairs were all the same, and everyone sat down at random. After everyone was seated, this seemingly ordinary table suddenly lit up.

It turned out that the desktop was an LCD screen. At this time, cards with black background and gold border appeared on the screen, and the cards were scattered all over the entire desktop.

Electronic voice: "Please click to draw a card."

Fang Ling clicked casually, and the clicked card was wrapped in blue light, and then flew to the front of his position.

"Crack." A small box popped out from the side of the table facing Fang Ling.

There is an ear-mounted Bluetooth headset and a card in the box.

Fang Ling turned over the cards and took a look.

Signboard:

There is a line of small characters under the driver that can be covered with a finger.

Hidden Card: Lurker

The author has something to say:

High Fear: Advanced Horror

Monk Bureau: All boys' bureau

There is a very important rule in the secret room: you can't fight npcs!

Xiao Zhao: When you look at a dog with peach blossom eyes, is it affectionate? (Doubt life.jpg)

Lao Zhao: Where there is my wife, there is me~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 30.8K 78
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
253K 14.9K 16
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
733K 38.9K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐢 𝐱 𝐊𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ...