breath Taegi/Yoonmin/Yoonkook

De ra2bunn

Rich boy psycho Tae, yandere Jimin and Mafioso Jungkook all making Yoongis life a mess after he helped them o... Mais

Mistake 1
Mistake 2 and 3
Again And Again
Two
Day And Day
Eyes
scratch
White
Phone
Shot
Chicken
Mall
Comfort?
Kick
Close
Give
Motel
Search
Three
Closer
Silent
Awake
Room
Game
River
Hurt
Puppet
Mess
Feel
Her
Call

Red

498 38 5
De ra2bunn

Red.

A red tie that Jungkooks eyes kept going down at as if it kept grabbing his attention.

His stare however still blank like always, even when he listened to Taehyungs complains about the smaller male.

"Like can you believe it!? Instead of helping us he's now with this.. I already forgot his name." Taehyung sighed a bit annoyed and shook his head as he kept walking around with Jungkook.

No answer like always Taehyung babbling non stop until eventually Jungkook stopped walking, his eyes glued to the wall besides the sidewalk.

".. What are you doing poker face?"Taehyung asked a bit irritated, also looking down at the same spot, his irritation immediately turning into an small hum.

"Wow.. You're like a dog sniffing his route." the older laughed a bit amused, Jungkook continuing to walk, both leaving behind the tiny piece of fabric of the well known blue sweater, that was stuck on an loose nail.

"Ah damn.. Should've been more careful.." the cat boy mumbled as he looked at the small hole in his sweater. He walked around and around, endless of turns and alleys, only to end up exactly where he started once again.

He had no clue where he even was, no sense of direction and at this hour nobody was gonna help him anyways.

".. Is this the same spot again.. Did I just walk in am circle..?" the smaller asked himself as he stared at the han river once again.

Was this a different spot or the same?
He wasn't sure himself.

This all was driving him insane.

A deep breath followed by walking along the river once again.

20 minutes he walked, ending up in front of an big building that seemed to be under construction.

This seemed to be the best hiding spot for the night.

So there he was, walking around aimlessly and trying to see something in the dark.

Nearly falling a few times, eventually leaning down and sitting against a wall.

More and more minutes went by, the sound of rain outside getting to him and making him feel a bit lucky how he made his way inside somewhere in time to not get wet.

How lucky he felt for a small second to have found this spot, only for it to be ruined an minute after as an loud scream scared the shit out of him.

That didn't sound like anything good.
Horror movie screams seemed like nothing compared to it.

If he knew one thing then it was that he should get out of there, right now.

Why couldn't he for once just catch a damn break?
Why couldn't for once life just play along and give him time to rest?

It seemed unfair.
And it really upset him a bit.

Especially when he thought about everything that had happened yet and how he kept getting taken advantage of and tossed around as if he had no free will.

So there he stood in the dark, feeling pissed after everything that happened and not moving until it already Was too late.

A humming followed by a door opening and a pair of eyes that now stared at Yoongis body, as if a bit surprised.

Standing there in silence, not saying a word and not even looking towards the door.

He was so fed up.
Fed up with everything.
Whatever may happen, should it happen now.
If someone tried something funny he was ready to do something about it.

"Haven't I seen you before..?.. Let me think for a second, don't tell me!" The voice spoke, Yoongi furrowing his eyebrows at that and slowly looking at the guy only to widen his eyes at the image.

Red.

Was that paint..? Yoongi really hoped it was.
But deep down he knew damn well that it wasn't.

"Oh now I got it! You're the one from the Han River! Didn't jump in hm? What a shame.."

Yoongi just kept staring, not even doing anything as the figure walked closer to him.

"aren't you gonna run away..? You seemed pretty eager to get away from me last time.. Ah Hoseok where are your manners, you're such a dumbass didn't even introduce yourself.. I'm Hoseok." the taller introduced himself, a intense stare on Yoongi.

"..Im honestly.. Not interested in any of your business. Just let me stay here for the night, that's all I ask for. "

Hoseok standing right in front of Yoongi, eyes on the smaller and not leaving him as he watched him a bit curious.

No running away, being completely neutral to him, even ignoring the blood on his hands.

It really reminded Hoseok a lot of a specific person he knew.
Not getting close to him but also not running away.

Tilting his head to the side as he thought some more and kept staring at the cat boy until his face lit up as if having put two and two together.

"Oh.. Sure. You can stay for as long as you desire." A grin that lasted only for an second and letting out an small sigh the more he stared at Yoongi who carefully sat back down, not taking his eyes off the taller as if to make sure he wouldn't do anything.

"So..you're running away hm? How about this.. You stay with me for an couple of days and help me and in comparison I'll help you. Is that a deal?" Hoseoks hand going down to Yoongi who looked a bit unsure at him.

This seemed sketchy.
Hoseok seemed like a very sketchy person.

"It's a one time offer.. Either you now agree to my deal.. Or I may as well call Jimin."

Yoongis heart nearly stopping as he heard that name, looking wide eyed to Hoseok who now again had a small grin on his lips at how shocked Yoongi looked.

".. Jimin..? You're joking.. I-how even-"

"I give you five seconds." Hoseok said as he took out his phone and then looked back at Yoongi as he counted down.

"five"

This was Yoongis only option wasn't it?
What else would he do?

"four"

Perhaps run away?
But for sure Hoseok would keep him there.

"Three"

What if he just slapped the taller and ran away?.. That'd be a pretty good option.

"two"

And just as he thought, he already did it.

Slapping Hoseoks phone out of his hands and jumping up to make a run for it.

To his surprise, Hoseok didn't even do anything, just standing there and watching as he ran out

"Hoseok! Hoseok where the fuck are you? You just wanted to get the ropes why does this take so long?"

Jimin walking in from another room and looking at Hoseok who had a small smile on his lips as he turned around.

"Hm..seems like I got distracted by a small problem, nothing to worry about." Hoseok hummed and then grabbed what he searched for, going back with Jimin to another room.

Yoongi reminded him a lot of Jimin.
At least the past Jimin he got to know.

Running away, Hoseok finding him and offering him a deal.

The only difference being, Jimin accepted the deal, Yoongi didn't.

Soaking wet, Yoongi standing breathless against some wall and leaning against it as he tried to catch his breath.

Walking further and taking slow steps as his legs slowly grew tired from running around the whole night, his soaking wet clothes now also not helping one bit to make it more comfortable.

A small rustle from behind him and immediately he turned around only to look a bit unsure as he saw no one.

Probably some racoon or rats. Nothing to be afraid of.

Turning back around and only being able to take one step forward before he made impact with a shoulder and before he knew it was already thrown over Jungkooks shoulder.

"H-hey! No! No! Let me down! No! I-"

"Yoongi please just be quiet already."

Instantly the smaller shut up.
Jungkook didn't speak often, but when he did, it simply felt like a must to Yoongi to listen to the taller, as if his few words held so much power that he couldn't not listen to them.

Inside the car, gripping the fabric of his pants as Jungkook drove the car and kept silent like usually.

"..You're.. Are you mad?"

A hesitant look towards Jungkook who looked at him and then let out a small sigh as he kept glancing at Yoongi every now and then, just slowly shaking his head.

"Taehyung is." Was all he said, Yoongi crossing his arms a bit and leaning back in the seat already knowing how this isn't gonna end well if Taehyung was mad.

10 minutes later and Yoongi widened his eyes as he looked around the area, looking a bit surprised at Jungkook who still said nothing and just parked the car, getting out of it and picking Yoongi up once again.

"This isn't.. The house. Why are we at your apartment again?"

"..I won't let Taehyung do shit to you.. So I'm gonna let you stay here for tonight." Jungkook explained, opening the door and letting Yoongi down once inside the apartment, Yoongi once before Was at.

".. I see." Was all Yoongi could mumble, quickly taking off his shoes and going to the bathroom to dry himself.

The bathroom door slowly opening and Jungkook silently putting down some clothes on the ground not even looking as he pushed the clothes inside and then quickly closed the door again.

Jungkook, was so confusing to Yoongi.
He really couldn't crack through him.
He did absolutely stupid stuff, yet acted like he cared so much for Yoongi without showing a single emotion.

Emotions for sure were confusing.
Not only for Jungkook but also for Yoongi at this point.

How badly Yoongi wanted to hate Jungkook for what he did, yet he kept seeing the other just like a big lost kid he had to like because of his small gestures.

On the couch, Jungkook eventually sitting down as well and staring at Yoongi who just tried to relax.

He was tired as fuck, but hell he wasn't in the mood to sleep now since Jungkook kept staring at him like that.

Minute after Minute and still the taller stared at him.
Without a single break.
Just a never ending stare.

".. For fucks sake Jungkook stop staring at me!"

"Why?" A simple question, Yoongi only being able to sigh out a bit annoyed.

"Because it's weird and annoying.. What would you say if I kept staring at you hm!?" Yoongi said, staring back at Jungkook.

".. Keep staring at me as much as you'd like."

That definitely was a reaction Yoongi didn't expect.

"No that's not.. Ugh.. You're so annoying.." Yoongi mumbled, leaning back as he glanced back at Jungkook who looked a bit lost at him.

A big kid.
Sometimes Jungkook just seemed like that.
As if he didn't yet learn how to properly behave and how to properly act around others.

Was it Jungkooks fault though for acting that way?

"Jungkook.. Can you tell me more about yourself?"

".. What exactly?"

"Just about yourself."

".. I'm Jungkook."

"Yes I know that! But apart from that!"

".. I live here..?"

Yoongi just could lean his head back a bit defeated again and let out a loud long breath.

Jungkook sometimes Was so lost, it was frustrating.

"Okay let me be more specific. Tell me about your family. Like.. What does your dad work as? Or your mom and do you visit them often? Or do you have siblings? Stuff like that"

Yoongi tried to explain, looking at Jungkook who now looked at him as if he was asking something too private.

"..why would you have to know that..? Why do you need those information?"

"To get to know you better."

Another stare as if Jungkook Was fighting with himself to tell Yoongi those information or not.

"..My father is somewhere in the U.S and I haven't seen him since three years, my mother died five years ago. There are no grandparents I'm aware of who are still alive and I got a brother.. He's alive."

"..ah..okay.."Yoongi mumbled, not too sure what to respond to that.

Either Jungkook questioned everything or mistrusted his every question or he answered it a bit very too bland with only the most necessary information.

".. I'm really gonna have to work on your communication with others.."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

16.6K 771 25
Mafia AU, where Yoongi should not have angered the most powerful person in the country. But he has already crossed the line - there is no turning bac...
77.6K 2.2K 16
He's a ruthless killer and mafia leader, showing no mercy. Just loving the feeling of having a bullet puncture someone's skull by him hand. He's a sh...
1.5M 61.5K 50
A boy who needs help and only a possessive mafia can only help him. Cover credits to unbelievable: aisyx__
91.4K 6K 20
yoonseok. ❝we're like fucked up soulmates. a mentally ill romeo and juliet.❞