LAVENDER HAZE | j. champion

By lillu13

"i find it dizzying they're bringing up my history but you aren't even listening" in which Holland Dalton a... More

background + characters
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
twentytwo
the story of that night
twentythree
twentyfour
twentyfive
twentysix
twentyeight
the story of the surprise
twentynine
thirty
thirtyone

twentyseven

731 22 19
By lillu13

january 18, 2023

"Hols, wake up."

My eyes fluttered open to see Britain smiling down at me. And frankly, I had never been more thankful that Jack had decided he'd sleep in his own bed last night.

"May I help you?" I asked groggily, attempting to rub the sleep from my eyes.

He laughed at my state, "We're snowed in."

My eyes went wide. We were what?

I sat up quickly and turned to look out the window, and sure enough, all I could see was white.

"Apparently a storm hit overnight and accumulated too much, slopes are closed until they get it under control... or it melts." My brother explained, answering any other question I had before I could ask it. "Mom also brought breakfast up from the restaurant downstairs. Wanna wake Jack up?"

I nodded, willing myself to get out bed to go wake my boyfriend — who no one knew was my boyfriend.

As I pulled on a hoodie over my pajamas, presumably one of Jack's not quite sure, Britain left my room to go eat. My feet felt heavy as I dragged myself out of my room and across the hall. The door to their room was still ajar from where my brother had woken up this morning, but my curly headed boyfriend was still blissfully asleep.

I carefully sat down on the edge of the bed, reaching my hand up and running it through his messy curls. "J, wake up." My voice wasn't too loud, but loud enough to wake him.

He hummed when I spoke again, signaling that he was indeed awake. Somehow, i'd forgotten how beautiful Jack looks when he wakes up. There was something so heavenly about his appearance in the morning. That's something I love about him.

"Morning, H." he smiled at me, his voice raspy from not being used all night.

My hand fell from his hair to his face, caressing his cheek. "We're snowed in, slopes closed for a little while."

His eyes went wide, sitting up and looking out the window like I had moments prior. "Woah." Jack gaped.

I giggled at his childlike wonder, turning his face back toward me so I could kiss him. Forget about morning breath, I wanted my boyfriend.

He smiled into the kiss, hooking his arms around my waist and pulling me down to lay on the bed with him. I was practically on top of him now, our bodies flushed as we kissed each other so passionately. How did I get so lucky to have someone like Jack Champion?

"This mine?" He asked in between kisses, tugging at the hoodie.

I shrugged, "Think so."  Then I went back to kissing him. I really didn't care who the sweatshirt belonged to, just wanting to get in enough alone time before inevitably having to go join my family.

"Hols!" my mother's voice rang out.

I sighed, kissing Jack one last time before sitting up. "Let's go, lover boy." I patted his chest and climbed off of him, my feet hitting the ground.

He groaned, following shortly after me. "Breakfast better be fucking worth it."

The resort said it's be at least a day or two before we could get back on the slopes. So, we'd resorted to a movie and game day.

Jack was close to my side as we watched yet another Star Wars movie at my father's choosing. I wasn't complaining seeing as i'd been raised on these movies, but part of my was itching to do something fun. If we couldn't go outside, i'd at least settle for a card game or something.

Mom and Dad were in the loveseat together while Britain, Jack, and I were cuddled up on the couch. The necessity of a blanket made holding hands with Jack underneath manageable. I also was able to get away with leaning into his side with my head on his shoulder due to the fact my family had grown used to the two of us "cuddling" when we were young.

"How many more do we have to watch?" Jack mumbled in my ear after 20 or so minutes.

I chuckled, turning my head to face him, admiring his brown eyes on the meantime. "There's a whole lot more."

He let out a rather dramatic sigh and threw his head back. One of my hands immediately covered my mouth, trying to stifle my laughter so we didn't distract anyone from the movie. Jack squeezed my hand under the covers, smiling down at me. It was a sweet gesture.

"Can we not sneak away to your room for a while?"

My eyes widened, "Jack Champion."

"No, no, no. Holy shit, not like that, H." He looked panicked, both of us still whispering. "I meant just so we can hang out and not have to whisper."

I dropped my head down onto his chest, giggling now. "I knew what you mean the whole time, just teasing."

He then pinched my side and I jumped, I deserved it though.

After a few seconds I lifted my head, looking around the room to see Dad and Brit both asleep and Mom looking at her phone. She wouldn't have a problem with us escaping. If anything, Mom understood our want to do what we wanted.

I stood up from my seat and subsequently dropped Jack's hand, not wanting to raise any suspicion. "We're gonna go back to my room, already bored of watching movies."

Mom nodded, "Have fun, i'll let you know when it's dinner." She blew me a kiss and waved us off.

Jack followed me like a lost puppy, it was cute.

I immediately crawled into my bed, tucking myself under the covers. Something about a bed was far more comfy than anything else. It also made cuddling with my boyfriend much more enjoyable.

Knowing him, Jack was quick to join me under the covers. His arms looped around my waist, pulling me closer so my back was against his chest.

"Finally." he chuckled, pressing a kiss to the back of my neck.

Chills shot through my body, his touch still did something to me.

"Are we going to talk or nap? Because the way you're holding me seems to imply the latter."

Jack nuzzled his face into my hair, kissing the top of my head. "A nap sounds nice right now." I could feel him shrug.

I wasn't complaining, a nap — especially in Jack's arms — sounded great. My eyes had just closed when my phone vibrated, signaling a text. I decided to check it before going to sleep, just in case it was something important.

It was a text from Caleigh.

i have SO MUCH to tell you when you get home!!

What could that mean?

another chapter for you all!!

also, as of right now (may 18, 2023)
i've got through chapter 37 planned AND
another caleigh/jamie chapter!
this story will probably have 45/50 chapters
sooooo i hope y'all enjoy all that i have
planned for jack and holland(:

oh btw, its not all hunky dory from here
shit is gonna hit the fan... hehe
i apologize in advance

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 1.3K 17
Jack and his character imagines Including - Jack Champion - Ethan Landry - Spider Socorro No smut or sexualizing in any way Requests have a * Disco...
1.9M 74.2K 34
"𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘦𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘒𝘭." in which fei'uey, firstborn daughter of ronal and tonowari, finds herself entangled with toruk makto's eldest...
18K 304 21
- π€ππ“πˆ-π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ“πˆπ‚π’ - started: 3 -19 - 23 finished: 7 - 25 - 23 fem oc! x Jack champion qο½₯:*˚:✧q Two young kids get a job together and en...