If Only(Kakashi X Oc)

By Cal_ci_fer

It's your typical isekai/time travel fix-it. It's my first story so don't expect it to be great. The story i... More

Wakes up in another world
Plan
Chakra
System
Clones
I love clones!
Birthday
Chakra Points
New Year
Meeting
Friends
Birthday Party
Gift
Hokage
Anbu
Level Up
Ōkami
Break
Resolve
Funeral
Grief
Changes
Clone Summary
Refugee
FrontLine
Penniless
Yellow Flash
Kannabi Bridge
Yondaime
Cleaning Up
Shuffling
Date
Reunion
Raven
Kidnapping
Inu
Zetsus
Training
Baby
Kurama
Armless
Flying
Pictures p1
Pictures p2
Summoning World
Uchiha Massacre
Graduation
Bell test
Gato Company
Reminiscent
Chunin Exam
Karin
Edo Tensei
Sasuke
Akatsuki
Miku

Danzo's end

243 11 7
By Cal_ci_fer

5th November year 21

Finally, Minato had gathered enough evidence to arrest Danzo. The Anbus were right now at the entrance of the Root with Kakashi leading to arrest him.

I was hiding inside with some clones observing their fights. It seems the Anbus were much stronger than before since the tournament was implemented. The Anbus killed most of the root members. It's a pity as they were really strong; I wanted to use some of them as spies but I'll just have to keep using my clones. The only ones spared were a few kids who had just started being brainwash so with Inochi's help they would be better. Among them was Sai and some other clan kids who were declared as 'dead'.

While the fight was happening, Danzo was trying to escape so I sent a clone to trap him until Kakashi's team arrived. Right now he was a bit weaker since he had less Uchiha eyes.

Yamato helped Kakashi in terms of defense while Miku was a long range. After 45 minutes of them destroying the root quarters while fighting, Danzo was heavily injured but so was the team. He couldn't use the Kotoamatsukami again to escape death so he was trying to run away.

"Water style: Heavy chakra mist!"

I flickered in front of Danzo and put a restriction and tracking seal on him. The seal would prevent him from using his chakra completely, turning him into a simple villager. I dispelled the mist and returned to the Uchiha compound. Miku will be able to deal with the other issues.

"Eh.. Looks like everyone's here."

I walked in Itachi's kitchen and Mikoto was now serving dinner.

Right - Shisui
Middle - Mikoto
Left - Sora

"Oh, Sora-chan, come eat before Shisui inhale your food.", she said while Shisui tried to refute.

"Thank you Mikoto-san. So, where's Sasuke?"

"He's staying over to the Namikaze's. Apparently Naruto has organized a sleepover with his friends."

"Hhn... "

"You know you sound like a true Uchiha when you do that."

"Hey! I am a True Uchiha! Isn't that right Itachi!"

He looked at me and Shisui. "Hhn"

"See!", I nudge Shisui proudly.

After dinner, Itachi and me cleaned the dishes and we joined everyone in the living room.

"Here, some dangos for y'all, tonight is a good night. Danzo has finally been arrested and I ensured he won't be able to escape."

We spent the night celebrating in our own way.

The Next day, Minato orgnised a public announcement in the training ground 4 where everyone attended. I replaced Miku as the Anbu vice-captain and each time Minato revealed a crime, I used the mind-jutsu to show everyone the memory. And to be guilty he surely was, I showed them the memory of him telling some rogue-nin that Kushina is a pregnant jinchuriki and that they could extract the Kyubi. He, of course didn't want to destroy the village but I faked the memory. By afternoon, he was publicly executed. Many apologized to the Uchihas for their losts, as well as Naruto and Minato for cursing at them for the Kyubi attack. Everyone was extremely disgusted by Danzo and those who supported him.

Following this incident, a major investigation was done on all other council members and people with high rank positions. 2 other council member were executed after a month. Apparently they were selling some konoha's secret to mercenaries and other villages.

I still stayed with the Uchihas and we really grew closer. Sometimes, I left the village to continue with my rogue ninjas duties; otherwise I would help Shisui in his training. He was slowly gaining his skills back. And at night I would help Itachi with the clans' paperworks.

Lunch time ~ 18th June year 22

"So.... When are you planning to stop your rogue ninja acting, I heard Kakashi was asking about you to Minato."

"Uh... Well... It's true it's been so long now. Hmm... Maybe I'll officially announce my return around Naruto's birthday. I still have some things to look into."

"How's the teaching job? Do the kids even respect you?"

"Hey! Don't talk about my kids like that. They're angels; I'm so glad I have none of those clan leaders kids and just normal ones. I can't imagine the pressure Hayate is suffering from. Though some of them looks like they have potential but I think most will just go back to being villagers. Btw, I can now fully see with Kuro's eyes. I could even say that my eyesight is better."

"Hn. That's good. He seems to really like your stupid face."

"Hey!!! Of course he does. Who's a good boy~ yeah who's a good boy~"

"Right... I'll let you be a weirdo by yourself. You should probably go back to work, I'm going to check on Itachi."

With the Uchiha clan elders being killed, sure there were no longer any division since Itachi was the sole power but that also meant he had to do everything from start to end.

Middle - Itachi

"Yo! Itachi."

"Senpai."

"I've come to replace you, apparently Izumi is for you waiting by the river, if I were you I would go fast. You know how girls get when their boyfriends are late~"

He literally vanished in a second. Puppy love they say.

I created some clones and organized the paper works in terms of importance. Looks like Fugaku despised paper works as well. I think it's in the shonobi gene.

And I continued like that; at night I would help Itachi with organizing his works;in the morning I would go to the island or do some mercenary request with Runa. In the afternoon me and Shisui trained in the forest of death and Itachi would join us if he was done teaching Sasuke.

Speaking of him, it seems he has already unlocked his 2-Tomoe because of the genjutsu and the 3rd one was developing. Looks like by the time he is a Genin he would have the 3. When Itachi learned that he wouldn't stop singing Sasuke's praises; me and Shisui had to forcefully glue his mouth shut and he chased after us all throughout the forest. XD XD.

Everyone is getting more stronger than in the anime. Even Naruto is no longer the dead last; he's average academically but in sparing he's first and his kunai training rival Sasuke's. He also met with Kurama with Minato's help. He's still sealed because he's too young to handle the fox's chakra correctly but they were on a civil term.

Hinata is now living with the Namikaze's after being disowned by Hiashi. Naruto asked his dad to help her when he noticed she was coming to school all bruised up and Hiashi literally threw her to Minato saying she's a disgrace to the Hyugas and her sister who is 3 times her junior was stronger.

Minato was about to have a new 'talk' with him but then Hinata started to cry so he left. Naruto was pleased to know that he got a little sister and slowly, Hinata is beginning to forget about the Hyugas abused through Naruto's sunshine mood. She is less shy with her friends though she still hides when they're strangers.

The other kids are pretty much the same. Kakashi is now more like a lazy perverted big brother to Naruto. He has interacted with the kids much more often than in the anime, having babysitting them so often that they had a good grasp of each others personalities. Mikoto and Kushina became closer after the massacre, you could always see them outside together.

Naruto still pranks the village though its much less than in the anime. He rather pranks specifics people close to him. Sasuke is also closer to the clan kids rather than maintaining his solo persona. He still has his fangirls which consist of Sakura but not Ino since she's part of the clan kids gang and they each knew each other's well enough to only ever be friends. The gang kids were; Ino, Choji, Shikamaru, Sasuke, Hinata, Naruto, Shino and Kiba.

Sai and a few other kids from the root were added to Naruto's class once Inochi cleared their mind up.

10th October year 22

Well what better way to make an entrance than on the protagonist birthday.

Everyone was at the Namikaze's; Naruto invited his gang, the Sannins, Kakashi and Uchihas as well as Shikakus and Inochis. I had told the Uchihas I would make an entrance and to just act surprise. I didn't want to waste Naruto's birthday with my presence so I waited until he cut his cakes, had his gifts and right now they were taking pictures in front of the cake.

I had told Shisui to find a way so that Kakashi would be the last to take the picture. He did so after forcefully pushing everyone forward whenever Kakashi was gonna go. It was so funny seeing Kakashi annoyed by someone else; I mean Shisui isn't my best friend for nothing afterall. Finally, Kakashi took the picture. I asked an animal clone to place a paralysis seal under him where he stood. Naruto was distracted by my clone pet I had given him and left Kakashi there once the picture was taken.

Right - Kakashi
Left - Sora
Middle - different people

"Uh? Why can't I move-"

I appeared next to Kakashi and plunge his face head first into another cake.

"WHAT!"

I flickered next to Shisui and we high-fived.

"Flash-san, I see you're still fit. Those red marks on your necks haven't decrease from when I was gone. Uh.."

"Sora... "

"Kushina, my loving wife, I hope lover boy here treated you like a queen in my absence." I got down on one knee and kissed her hand giving her a bouquet.

She chucked a bit. "Yeah I'm good."

"Saint-nin, our late not virg-"

"Yeah yeah Sora I'm glad you're back alive."

"Eh~"

"Tsunade-san, my second wife, how's life, you're still as young and as beautiful as ever.  It's a pity such a beauty is wasted on this old man here." I knelt down and gave her a cream for her face. I had bought it from the system.

"You brat!"

"Sora! When did you come back? We haven't heard from you in over a year now? We were really worried you know. If we hadn't had those issues in the village we would-", I stopped Minato's

"Yeah yeah, I have been pretty busy as well. I didn't have time to writ-"

"SOOORRRAAAAA!!!!"

"Oops, looks like he undid the seal. Let's talk later on."

I took Shisui hand who took Itachi's and we ran again.

"No, NOT AGAIN! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DRAG US WITH YOU T_T
I HAD JUST GOTTEN A PIECE OF CAKE.", yelled Shisui.

"I TOLD YOU BEFORE! YOU'RE MY ACCOMPLICES SO WE GOTTA STAY TOGETHER! DON'T YOU DARE ESCAPE ITACHI OR I'LL TELL IZUMI YOU ABANDONED US!"

"Hhn..."

We ran like that for about 15 minutes then I just dumped Kakashi in the kids pool.

While we were running

"Dad, who's this person running away from Kaka-nii?", asked Naruto looking at us.

"Yeah, kaa-san, who's this person dragging nii-san and Shisui-nii?"

"He's really fast!"

"He threw Kakashi-nii in the pool! Wow!"

We flickered back to Minato who was surrounded by the kids while Kakashi tried to get out of the pool.

"My my so that's the gang Uh~"

"Hello, I'm Sora, Suguru Sora. Kakashi, Shisui and Itachi's best friends. Also Kushina and Tsunade's boyfriends."

"Uh? You're Suguru Sora? I thought you were a rogue ninja?"

"My, you're definitely Shukaku's son. So what're you gonna do if I'm a rogue ninja?" I released the tiniest amount of K.I but that was enough to scare these bunch of kids.

"I- I- I'm going to defeat you and protect my family and friends!" Naruto got in front of everyone in some protective way.

"Eh~ you? A small kid like you will defeat the great me?" I turn my face emotionless and spined my sharingan. Sasuke was shock since he knew all the Uchihas.

"Stop teasing the kids Sora."

"Eh~~ Kakashi you're no fun! I didn't know you became such a softie in my absence. Here. Catch", I threw a towel his way, while the kids were watching my every movement suspiciously. Their parents stood behind me trying their best not to laugh.

"Relax kids~ if I wanted to attack the village; Hokage here would certainly not be quietly laughing in a corner."

Sensing all the gazes on him, Minato tried to regain his composure.

"That's right kids, Sora here has some special circumstances. You can trust him. He's as strong as Kakashi, Itachi and Shisui. You know the kid in the pictures from the album Naruto, that's him.", said Minato.

"Uh? He's Sora-nii?", he glanced at me.

"Sora-nii uh~ it's my first time have a little brother. Well I can't not give my otouto a gift on his birthday now, can I~"

I remove a gift box from my storage seal and ruffled his hair.

"Happy 9th Birthday Naruto"

"Wow! Can I open it!"

"Sora... You didn't give him anything dangerous right...", Kushina was staring at me with some devils eyes.

"Uuh..."

"Wow!!" I had given him some boomerang shirukens and kunais, a pair of knuckles gloves and some seals.

"You like it? I heard you are as good as Kakashi in targets and seals. You, also look like you punch a lot."

"Yeah! Thanks Sora-nii!", he said hugging me.

"Ask Kakashi to teach you how to use these first though. Those weapons are a bit special."

"Yes! Uhmm..."

"What is it?"

"Well... You look different from the pictures and your arm...", Everyone looked at me after he asked that. So everyone was curious about that.

"Ha ha, right... I chose a new hairstyle, doesn't it fit my clothes. And through my trips, I came across an old woman adept in medicine, after 2 years, I got my hand back. A piece of advice to you kids. Don't Ever Lose A Limb. It hurts like a bitc-"

"SORA!!"

"Right right Kids sorry. Yeah don't lose a limb or it will become like this.", I showed them my hand a bit dramatically and they all got scared and ran towards their parents.

"Hahaha Sora, those kids are scare of you.."

"Shut up Shisui! I at least got my body part back!"

"Hey! That's foul!"

We bickered like that until Kushina send the kids away to eat cake.

"So brat, you're here for good now?"

"Yeah, most likely."

"So how was your travels? Any good meetings?"

"Yup, I got to meet all kinds of people. Btw, here's your gift."

I gave all of them a gifts, even Mikoto, Itachi and Shisui. I threw a perverted book towards Jiraiya and a bunch of new seals for Minato. We talked for a bit and they went to check on the kids leaving Kakashi and me alone.

"Tadaima."  

"Okaeri. So where's my gift?"

"Right here~" I threw another perverted book.

"I advise you to read this one completely alone." I looked in his downside region. "We wouldn't want you traumatizing those poor kids now, would we?"

"Sora!" He lectured me but still securely stored the book.

We talked a bit to catch up. He was now all done with the jutsu book I had given him and he told me how he had copied over 1000 Justus and things. We had dinner with the kids and they had their sleepover while the Uchihas returned home. Kakashi was currently staying in my room from back then.  It really looks like he started to live here permanently.

"So you're staying over today Sora?"

"Uhm... No but I'll come back early tomorrow."

With that I returned to my house in the Uchiha compound. Itachi had given it to me as a thank you. So I invited Shisui to stay with me since the house was really big. It had 3 rooms each connected to their own bathroom and their was a large backyard connected to the forest.

Namikaze's house ~ next day

I slithered inside their house early morning and ate some cereals while they woke up. About 30 minutes later, shirtless Minato and Kushina appeared hand in hand.

"My, so you no longer give free R-Rated scenes? I had been preparing myself and everything T_T"

"Sora!", said Minato menacingly.

"It's cause of the kids uh, Pity. Looks like I gotta find a way to enter the Senju's compound."

They ignored me and started preparing the breakfast while I ate my cereals. We had a few small conversation about my travels and all.

*clang*

"Uh? What's wrong Sora?", asked Minato looking at my face expression.

Right there in front of me was a FREAKING SHIRTLESS HALF ASLEEP KAKASHI!!! WITH HIS HAIR DOWN AND HIS PANTS WERE HANGING DOWN LOW!!!!

I think I'm having a new anime nose bleed. Thank god for the mask.

"Uh? Sora? Aren't you a bit too red?"

"So... Ra...? ", Kakashi questioned. My name....HE SAID MY NAME IN HIS HALF ASLEEP VOICE!!!!!

"Uhm,... Sorry Minato.... I'm gonna go,... See you later." I said all that while my eyes never left Kakashi. I moved towards the window; took one last look to engrave every details and I could now die happily.

Minato POV

Right - Kushina
Left - Minato

"Uh? Sora-chan?"

"Minato, look in front of you."

"Uh? Well it's Kakashi? What is it?"

"Seriously Minato?"

What... "Ah! Ok I understand."

I looked at Kakashi asleep on the table and back at Kushina. "She makes all these comments, yet she's the first one to get embarrassed."

"You were not much better~"

"Eh~ Kushina-chan."

Hokage's Office

"Elite Jonin Suguru Sora and Anbu Ōkami, back to the village!"

"At rest Sora. So? You're back as a ninja officially now?"

"Yeah."

"Very well, here a new headband. Will you be staying in Anbu or just remain as Jonin?"

"An Anbu. Uhm... I'm sorry about Fugaku."

"No it's fine. At least his family is still there. I'm planning on removing Kakashi from Anbu by next year. Will you accept the captain position now? "

"Sure...."

With all the paperworks done, Minato sent news that I'm no longer a rogue ninja. Btw, my appearance now resembles my real self. Later that day, I had lunch with Kakashi and his gang and we catch up on the missing times. Gai started to cry when he saw me while saying how youthful I had become.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1.4K 23
REWRIGHTING 2021 ( KakashixReader) You grew up in the Uchiha Compound. You were a warm independent loving type of person. You and Itachi did everyt...
12.4K 492 13
||Completed|| ★ Rewrite Of The Story Called "Sakura Haruno, The Strongest Kunoichi". *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* • Started: 30/10/20...
5K 152 27
Reborn As An Uchiha ... -Naruto fanfic- Kakashixreader ... ~What happens when Y/N and her brother get on a plane back home? How will things happen w...
7.9K 116 43
This is my first fanfiction, so y'all be nice. I wrote this purely for entertainment. I do not own the Naruto characters, except for the OCs. The sto...