If Only(Kakashi X Oc)

By Cal_ci_fer

It's your typical isekai/time travel fix-it. It's my first story so don't expect it to be great. The story i... More

Wakes up in another world
Plan
Chakra
System
Clones
I love clones!
Birthday
Chakra Points
New Year
Meeting
Friends
Birthday Party
Gift
Hokage
Anbu
Level Up
Ōkami
Break
Resolve
Funeral
Grief
Changes
Clone Summary
Refugee
FrontLine
Penniless
Yellow Flash
Kannabi Bridge
Yondaime
Cleaning Up
Shuffling
Date
Reunion
Raven
Kidnapping
Inu
Zetsus
Training
Baby
Kurama
Armless
Flying
Pictures p1
Pictures p2
Uchiha Massacre
Danzo's end
Graduation
Bell test
Gato Company
Reminiscent
Chunin Exam
Karin
Edo Tensei
Sasuke
Akatsuki
Miku

Summoning World

251 11 6
By Cal_ci_fer

24th January year 21 - Sora POV

It's been 5 years since I left Konoha as a rogue-nin. Things have been both hard and easy.

The first 2 years, I spent in the summoning world with Cylla, Fei and Runa. We trained together everyday while Tai, Yuki and Kai each went to different villages with 10 clones as merchant. I strengthen Yui's seal same as Miku and sent her to work as a mercenary. The rest of clones were kept in the village as genin and completed D-class missions given by Minato. I had begged him before leaving saying that if I die of hunger because I didn't have enough money would be all his fault. I had replace most of my spy clones with crows and ravens controlled by Cylla. I only kept some clones within the Uchihas and Hyugas clan.

Sora with Cylla, Fei and Runa

Finally, by the end of my second year in the summon world, I had enough points to buy the One-handed jutsu book. So with this new found skill I trained even harder. I can proudly say I have among the best chakra control in the world.

With me staying in the summoning world, I also had a major increase in my chakra level. It should be around Kage level now. So I can use kamui indefinitely and have a better version of Susano. Though it's still not as good as Madara's or even Pumpkin face but it should be better than any of the Uchihas current members.

The Raven trio also had a power boost since they grow depending on my skills. They were now in their teenage years from what Odin told me. Their personality is mainly the same with Cylla being the leader, Runa being a bit more mischievous and Fei was more quiet. They could also transform into a human form and since they didn't have a specific gender, they could choose whatever they wanted.

Raven Human forms

Odin Human form

Afterwards, I spent 1 more year in the summoning world and sparred against the trio and sometimes against Odin after I annoyed the life out of him - Well most of the times he would beat me up and I would wake up a week later. Sometimes me and the trio would work together to fight against him; we would last longer but he would still defeat us.

On my days off from training, I would observe everyone back in Konoha and no major issue or fight happened. Itachi is now a Jonin and Anbu. Shisui and Kakashi were recruited by Danzo but Minato stopped Shisui since he was a member of the Uchiha and Fugaku didn't agree. Kakashi joined but he learned that Danzo was planning to kill Minato so went against Danzo and Minato managed to get enough proof to temporarily banned him from attending council meetings. Kakashi became the new Anbu captain 1 year after I left. Minato would have given it to Miku but I refused so Miku was still the vice-captain.

The kids are now pretty grown. Naruto is much happier than in the anime and he is closer to Kakashi as Minato often asked him to be the babysitter when he and Kushina go on a date.

Naruto is more intelligent than in the original. He has a good grasp of easy fuinjutsu and Kakashi sometimes trains him in shiruken or kunai throwing when Naruto annoys him too much. Naruto is still a goofy ball of sunshine and has helped Kakashi regain the light in his life. Kakashi mostly stayed with the Namikazes since Naruto always clung onto him begging him not to go while saying something about Kaka-nii.

Naruto is friends with all the future clan leaders' kids though he's frenemy with Sasuke and Shikamaru is his best friend.
The Sannins left the village to go on trips but they would return every year for Naruto's birthday. They were like some bad influenced grand parents. The villagers knew that Naruto was a jinchuriki because of the council and Danzo. Though they avoid him, they don't throw things at him, beat him up or curse him openly. Well, all in all everyone is much more happier than they ever were in the anime.

I had also left a clone animal with Naruto just as Sasuke before I left. Minato and Kushina were aware but didn't complain. I sent them some news every month. I even message Itachi and whenever he answered I would send him some dangos so he told me everything that was happening around him. He should definitely get his Dango addiction check. He might be worse than Kakashi with his books.

One week after I left, Minato had released news that I became a rogue ninja. Once Kakashi and Shisui heard this they would have attacked him had he not been the Hokage. But he couldn't hide from Kushina's wrath who nearly killed him when he returned home that night and he had to explain everything. I had Runa leave a messenger raven specifically with Minato, in case he ever had some important information to tell me or needed me urgently.

After 1 year of pure torture training I left the summoning world. I had managed to learn the one-handed jutsus. I only can't do the jutsus which combines different natures that I had invented.

I then spent the next 2 years going from village to village while playing some bingo. I still needed the 100,000 points for my arm. I spent a long time in amegakure since it was the mercenaries paradise. I was often attacked when I first arrived since they underestimated me without my arm but I quickly spread the grey wolf's nickname. Whether Minato was covering for me back in Konoha or not I'm not sure.

I got to meet Nagato and tried to help him with killing Hanzo but it was too late; Zetsu had started to corrupt his mind and he was slowly being mummified. He was slowly creating his army of Akihiko, though it missed Akihiko himself. It seems Orochimaru had given him some of his experiments as puppets, as I could feel his chakra from the 2 of them.

Speaking of this snake; HE WAS SO FREAKING SLIPPERY!!! I sent so many clones to track him down but he always managed to lose them. I understand he's a Sannin and is powerful but WHAT THE FUCK!! The day he attacks the village I'm so going to kill him then! I can't afford to let him go and continue to be a FUCKING PAIN IN THE ASS!!!

But then again he was a really important part of the plot. He was the one who trained Sasuke. Well ugh!!! I don't know. I will have to observe teenage Sasuke then decides what to do with this stupid Sannin. Then again he did help in the war against Madara. UGHHHH!!!! Well I still have some time to decide.

That's also why I didn't kill any of the akatsuki. Even though I came across some during my mercenary missions, I only chose to observe them. The plot had already greatly change with Hiruzen and Iruka dying, and Minato and Kushina being alive. I had been thinking about this issue for some time and I think that the Shinigami did that to ensure the amount of deaths remain the same. After all they do say a life for a life and those 2 had a great impact in og Naruto's life.

UGH!!!! THERE ARE TOO MANY VARIABLES BEING CREATED. T_T

Anyway, during those 2 years, I also met Haku and Zabuza.

Flashback ~ Bodyguard job ~ Zabuza, Haku, Sora

The job itself was easy; but it was a long journey and the path the employer chose had to be the most hazardous one. Halfway through Zabuza talked to me and Haku wouldn't stop glancing at me. It must have been his first time meeting with a mercenary kid his age. Zabuza must really have a soft spot for kids.

right - Zabuza
middle - Haku
left - Sora

"That's rare, seeing a Leaf rogue ninja. They must have really destroyed you uh..."

"Hmm... No it's quite the opposite. I'm the one who destroyed it."

"Hmm...I'm Zabuza and this is Haku."

"Yeah... I know him he's from the Seven Ninja Swordsman of the mist. It's an honor to meet such a famous person."

"Eh... It's surprising that such a young kid like you knows me. So what's your name brat?"

"You can call me Sora or Wolf, whichever is fine."

"Oh. So you really are the infamous armless wolf. I've been hearing about you from a few village."

We talked like that through the journey. We also had a few battles against some pathetic thieves but that was about it.

At the end I asked Zabuza to allow me to follow him for a few months to train my kenjutsu against him and I'll help him with his work in exchange for free. I also sparred against Haku but I was stronger than him. Rather he taught me about the different types of medicinal plants.

End of Flashback

Travelling with those 2 was my favorite time as a rogue-nin. I sometimes had to fight against the 5 great village ninja when they wouldn't leave me in peace. There were many more villages than mentioned in the anime and each had their beauty. I also became friends with a couple of other mercenaries and rogue-nins during my different trips.

Currently

FINALLY!!! I CAN BUY A NEW ARM T_T!!!

I returned to the summoning world and bought the pill. I ate it immediately; the system had said something about the pain but it didn't specify how much. And with my high endurance stats I thought well~ it wouldn't hurt THAT much~

But Oh boy was I wrong. If you had entered the Raven world you would have heard a blood curling scream resonating all throughout the barren land. You see the Endurance stat was high alright. High enough that I didn't pass out. So this meant I felt everything. EVERYTHING!!! I felt my bone forming, with the flesh and veins on top. I felt each muscle contractions, I could even feel the blood flowing through the newly formed vein. Lastly the chakra pathway formed and they had to be reopened again so DOUBLE PAIN!

I wonder if that's how babies are formed. If that's the case thank god I don't remember.

After 3 days in real time, my arm was formed. It was strange really. My brain knew I had an arm there. I could even control it; but... It didn't felt like mine. It's like.... I borrowed it from someone. The arm was also white with some black lines-like tattoos going along it until they reach my shoulder.

I spent 3 months in real time training with my new arm in the summoning world. Though the hand still felt foreign, my skills had definitely increased. But I SURE AS HELL WON'T GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN!!

New Status Window

Name: Sora Suguru (Real name)
Level: 196 (45%)
Age: 21 years old (81 years old)

(A/N: 1 day in Raven world equals 2 hours in real time. Sora spent 40 years in summoning world. Add her 20 years after being reborn. So her real age would be 81 XD)

HP: 69,986/80,689
MP: 5785/7593

Unallocated Points: +
Stats Points: +

Strength: 421
Stamina/Endurance: 598
Intelligence: 402
Flexibility/Dexterity: 218
Speed/Agility: 434
Sense: 447
Chakra: 7593

Skills: 13

Active Skills

Clone Jutsu(🌟)
Transformation Jutsu(🌟)
Substitution Jutsu(🌟)
Genjutsu(🌟)
Fuinjutsu(🌟)
Weaponjutsu(🌟)
Shunshin/Body Flicker (🌟🌟)
Summoning Jutsu(🌟)
Mind-control Jutsu (🌟)

Sharingan (⭐⭐⭐⭐)
- Mangekyou Sharingan: level 10/10

Taijutsu(⭐⭐⭐⭐)
- basic: level 10/10
- Standard: level 10/10
-Advanced: level 10/10
- Master: level 10/20

Kenjutsu(⭐⭐⭐⭐)
- basic: level 10/10
- Standard: level 10/10
-Advanced: level 10/10
- Master: level 8/10

Medical jutsu(⭐⭐)
- basic: level 10/10
-Standard: level 6/10

Elemental Jutsu(⭐⭐⭐)
-basic: level 25/25
-Standard: level 25/25
-Advanced: level 12/25

Passive Skills

Cold Mindset 🌟
Critical Thinking 🌟
Chakra control🌟🌟
Poison🌟
Stealth🌟🌟
Bullseye 🌟
Cooking - level 7/10
One-handed - level 5/10
Killer - level 6/10
Language - level 4/10
Acting - level 5/10

Shop Points: 13

2nd May year 21

"Odin!!! BABYE!!!", I waved goodbye at him hysterically, while sitting on Fei. Cylla and Runa were on each side of my shoulder

"Don't be too sad I'll visit you every few months!!!"

"Don't spend all your time sleeping!!! Come visit me I'd you're bored!!!"

"BABYE!!!"

"Yes, yes go on. You spent so much time complaining that you miss your friends yet here you are taking forever to leave.", he groaned but still waved back.

With that Sora left the summoning world and returned to Konoha. Odin watched over her leaving before returning to his throne.

"Hmm... It's awfully quiet now.", he muttered to no one in particular.

"Do you miss her Master?", asked Huginn.

"Ha! Why would Master miss such a loud human.", replied Muninn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 116 43
This is my first fanfiction, so y'all be nice. I wrote this purely for entertainment. I do not own the Naruto characters, except for the OCs. The sto...
12.4K 492 13
||Completed|| ★ Rewrite Of The Story Called "Sakura Haruno, The Strongest Kunoichi". *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* • Started: 30/10/20...
5K 152 27
Reborn As An Uchiha ... -Naruto fanfic- Kakashixreader ... ~What happens when Y/N and her brother get on a plane back home? How will things happen w...
34.2K 1.1K 25
DISCLAIMER -> TAKE THE FANFIC LIGHTLY ! writing this after a year (?) or two. THIS IS my first fanfiction, i never post my stuff but since i wrote th...