If Only(Kakashi X Oc)

By Cal_ci_fer

It's your typical isekai/time travel fix-it. It's my first story so don't expect it to be great. The story i... More

Wakes up in another world
Plan
Chakra
System
Clones
I love clones!
Birthday
Chakra Points
New Year
Meeting
Friends
Birthday Party
Gift
Hokage
Anbu
Level Up
Ōkami
Break
Resolve
Funeral
Grief
Changes
Clone Summary
Refugee
FrontLine
Penniless
Yellow Flash
Kannabi Bridge
Yondaime
Cleaning Up
Shuffling
Date
Raven
Kidnapping
Inu
Zetsus
Training
Baby
Kurama
Armless
Flying
Pictures p1
Pictures p2
Summoning World
Uchiha Massacre
Danzo's end
Graduation
Bell test
Gato Company
Reminiscent
Chunin Exam
Karin
Edo Tensei
Sasuke
Akatsuki
Miku

Reunion

304 13 7
By Cal_ci_fer

Next day

Around 6 a.m, Sora entered the Namikazes household, for some food since she couldn't be bothered to buy/prepare some. She sat down and ate in silence while slowly organizing all the information her clones sent.

While in comma

The many kids and refugees from the war, all had their abilities analysed and were separated into the different clans who wished to adopt them. If they were a family, they were given a house in the residential area. The sannins have taken some kids under their wings as well, among the refugees was Shizune. Looks like plot power since Tsunade hasn't left yet. Some of the kids were quite powerful and were automatically promoted to genin or chunin. Four of them had the wood jutsu.

The clone Obito was erased when Zetsu was trying to operate on him, in Tanigakure. He didn't gather much information. The clone with Pain was still alive but it seems Nagato is still trying to unify Amegakure and hasn't yet fallen in the abyss of insanity. Orochimaru is somewhere in Yugagakure doing god knows what.

Itachi was still at the academy, though Fugaku trained him everyday. He meets with Izumi sometimes. Miku and the others have returned to the village 2 weeks ago and successfully completed all of their missions. They had all truly become stronger with Gai and Anko being promoted to Jonin. Kakashi has mastered all the C-rank jutsus from the book Sora had given him while Shisui has also became more proficient in using his mangekyou sharingan though Miku prevented him from using it too much. Shisui helped Kakashi with his sharingan training and the 2 have now grown closer; they had some type of brothership going on. Gai created the Gates jutsu and can open up to 2 for now.

Danzo has been pretty quiet, since the council meeting; The only moved he made was trying to recruit Shisui after he returned but Minato had stopped him. After he became more used to the Hokage job, the first thing he did was create new rules; apparently he was still very angry about the things Hiruzen did. The rules were put in place mainly for the new kids born after the war or those not scarred by the war. Some of the rules are - All children, even civilians, need to attend the academy from 5 to 11 so everyone would be at least able to protect themselves from danger. Afterwards, if they are talented, they can choose to follow the ninja path or remain civilians. Future Anbus recruit will need to be genins, having done a required number of missions and be 13+ . Exceptions will be made ONLY if they are EXTREMELY talented. The curriculum of the academy was changed to add medic-nin courses so that those talented could be cultivated from a young age. Tsunade was quite happy to hear that since many good medic-nins had died during the war.

The system has changed its interface and some new skills were added because of the war, while I mastered others.

New Status Window

Name: Sora Suguru (Real name)
Level: 101 (13 %)
Age: 12 years old (32 years old)

HP: 27945/30,000
MP: 1442/1809

Unallocated Points: +
Stats Points: +

Strength: 148
Stamina/Endurance: 184
Intelligence: 150
Flexibility/Dexterity: 96
Speed/Agility: 163
Sense: 157
Chakra: 1809

Skills: 13

Active Skills

Clone Jutsu(🌟)
Weaponjutsu(🌟)
Substitution Jutsu(🌟)
Fuinjutsu(🌟)
Genjutsu(🌟)
Mind-control jutsu (🌟)

Transformation Jutsu(⭐⭐⭐)
- People: level 10/10 (1 MP)
- Animal: level 10/10 (3 MP)
- Gender: level 3/10 (100 MP)

Shunshin/Body Flicker (🌟⭐)
- mastered any distance 🌟
- elemental: level 4/10 (10 x distance MP)

Sharingan (⭐⭐⭐⭐)
- 3 Tomoe: level 10/10 (20 MP)
- Mangekyou sharingan (50 MP)

Taijutsu(⭐⭐⭐⭐)
- basic: level 10/10
- Standard: level 10/10
-Advanced: level 10/10
-Master: level 5/10

Kenjutsu(⭐⭐⭐⭐)
- basic: level 10/10
- Standard: level 10/10
-Advanced: level 10/10
- Master: level 3/10

Medical jutsu(⭐⭐)
- basic: level 10/10
-Standard: level 4/10

Elemental Jutsu(⭐⭐⭐)
-basic: level 25/25
-Standard: level 25/25
-Advanced: level 1/25

Summoning Jutsu(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)  (1000 MP required for 1st summoning)

Passive Skills

Critical Thinking 🌟
Chakra control🌟
Stealth 🌟
Cold Mindset 🌟
Cooking - level 5/10
Poison - level 8/10
Bullseye - level 9/10
Killer - level 3/10 (Gives off a cool, powerful aura; basically K.I)
Language - level 1/10 (because of intelligence stats)
Acting - level 1/10

Shop Points: 20

Sora was snapped out of her thoughts when she suddenly heard some thuds and running. She was about to check when in front of her was a shirtless Minato with Kushina in her nightdress. She had her legs around his waist, while he was supporting her with one hand and the other was definitely somewhere Sora didn't want to check. They were having a heavy make out session and Sora could do nothing but watch. It's not that she was trying to be a creep or anything; No, she was just frozen in place.

Minato bit Kushina's ear making her moan loudly and she kissed him making him groan. The sound was enough to unfroze Sora and that's when she noticed. She had a nosebleed. She could feel the blood on her lips behind the mask. No way!!!! I am having the famous anime nose bleed!!!!! I thought this was a myth!!!! Am I this much of a pervert!

She didn't realize she let go of her spoon until a clang sound was heard. This startled the adults and they all stared at each other.This time THEY were the frozen one.

....
...
..

The silence was so loud!

"You can continue you know, I was enjoying the show.", Sora said to break the awkward atmosphere.

"SORA-CHAN!!!", they both yelled embarrassed standing 5 feet apart. They scrambled to look for something to wear.

"I just came to get some food. I was starving! I haven't eaten in 2 months. I didn't know you would be doing that this early in the morning!! Well I'll give you some privacy. Don't worry Minato-san, I'll tell your secretary to push any of your meetings till 9 a.m. Enjoy yourselves!", She smirked and left with her food, leaving 2 red stunned Namikazes.

Hospital - 10 a.m

Sora returned to her room and decided to catch up on some sleep while waiting for Tsunade for the check-up. It seems her body was still stiff and hurting here and there.

10 minutes later

right side - Jiraiya

"Hey kid! Wake up!"

"Uuugghhhh.... Saint-nin do you have something against me sleeping! Do I come and wake you up!!!"

"Kid!!"

"kid!!!!"

"Kid~!!! "

"WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!"

Jiraya posed in front of Sora in his normal sannin attire. "Do you notice anything different?", He said with a smug expression.

"You're wearing your grandpa clothes and makeup again."

"Hey!!...",he mumbled something about paint and style which Sora couldn't be bothered to listen to.

"You know Jiraiya-sama I doubt having your first kiss at your age is something to be proud of. It's quite pitiful really."

"You little-"

Tsunade entered, looking at the 2 suspiciously but chose not to get in the middle of their bickering. She was doing the necessary test when Sora decided to tease them.

"I hope you didn't promise him any second date!"

Tsunade paused a bit, glancing at Jiraiya. "Don't worry we don't have any plan for second dates.", she replied.

"What- but I thought-" Jiraiya stuttered hearing her replied. He thought every thing was fine between them.

"We are dating so we're going to have not 1 but many second dates.", Tsunade ended quickly before Jiraiya started complaining.

Hearing that, Jiraiya was the happiest man in the world right now.

"Eh~ but I thought we would get married and grow old together. T_T How could you betray me like that.", Sora said acting dramatic.

"Sorry Kid, but she's mine now! Look for someone else."

"Why are all the beautiful women and men already taken T_T"

Sora complained about how unfair the world is and that single lives matter but the 2 sannins were in their own little world.

"I would cover those hickeys up if I were you Tsunade-sama, someone may think you have an infection with this amount!"

Tsunade blushed. She really thought she had well covered them before leaving this morning.

"Hey hey!! Where do you think you're looking kid!"

"Whatever. Enjoy your time lovebirds! As you have checked, I'm already fine Tsunade-sama. Use the remaining consultation time well~"

Sora looked at Jiraiya before jumping out the window and whisper-signed; "You owe me!" Jiraiya nodded and threw a frog purse her way. Sora quickly caught it while Jiraiya was kissing Tsunade as if his life depended on it.

Sora reported to the Hokage of her being officially healthy. They had a small discussion then he gave her an Anbu mission - killing a group of thugs in Yumegakure. This village is the furthest one! It will take about 15 days just to get there. Ugh... He gave her 1 week before leaving.

During this 1 week, Sora spent most of her time in Anbu headquarters. There were some new recruits during her comma and also to tell the others that she returned. Tortoise and her had a meeting and he explained how he was managing the Anbu. Sora didn't find anything wrong and she spent the rest of the week training the new recruits and the old ones.

One month after the mission - Sora POV

I am currently, breaking and entering the Namikazes. Again. I was waiting for Minato to wake up as I needed his help for the summoning jutsu. For anyone's 1st summon it is recommended for someone to be present so that if we're hurt after returning from the summoning world, someone can help. I was going to ask Tsunade or Jiraiya, but those stupid lovebirds left with their students somewhere to train.

And I can't possibly ask Nara or Inochi as they were busy with some plans for the refugees. At least that's what my spies told me.

...

Sighing, I decided to cook breakfast - some pancakes, eggs and becons. It seems with my increasing chakra, my amount of food intake has also increased.

MAN CAN THEY BE ANY LOUDER! Sora was blushing under her mask as she could hear all the sounds coming from the master bedroom. They really~ are raring in the morning uh. And it's already what? 7 a.m! Damn hormonal adults!

She turned around and the 2 were at each other's face. Again. In the same position. With how they are going I'm surprised there wasn't a football team of Narutos!

"As much as I would like to watch the show, I need you for something Flash-san." They snapped out of it and looked at Sora embarrassed and angry.

"You're a real cock block Sora-chan you know that right!", Minato whispered and they both returned to wear something decent in their room.

"YOU! YOU STUPID HORMONAL ADULTS! IF THAT'S HOW YOU'RE GONNA BE YOU WON'T GET ANY FOOD!! AND I HOPE YOU COME OUT IN 30 MINUTES OR ELSE I'LL COME IN!!!"

30 minutes later, Sora had set the table.

"30, 29, 28, 27, 26, ....., 10 seconds!!!!"

When she was about to hit 1 they both arrived, flushed and sat in their respective place. They put some food on their plates and ate silently. I observed them and they were obviously avoiding my gaze.

"I'm surprised that with this amount of sex, there isn't a football team of Minatos and Kushinas yet."

"SORA-CHAN!","You're too young to say those words!", They both said embarrassed.

"Yet I can watch it.", I replied and they shut up at that.

While eating, I glanced at Kushina. "What do you guys have with hickeys?", I said to no one in particular. Looking at Kushina's neck.

middle - minato & Kushina speaking

"Uh-?"/ "What-"

"

Then again they do say, the quiet ones are the freakiest in bed!"

I ate while they each tried to rival Kushina's hair. BTW, I had a small opening near my mask allowing me to eat, without having to remove it. So I can eat slowly and not freaking inhale everything like of Kakashi.

"You didn't answer my previous question? How come you don't have kids yet?"

"Well we use protections.", answered Minato coughing

"Eh~ what kind?"

Minato removed something from his storage seal. It was a condom.

"Damn Minato-san, how many you're keeping in there."

He glared at me.

"Why don't you guys just wear a seal, it will reduce the chances of getting pregnant even more than a condom"

"Uh? What seal?"

I lifted my shirt and on the right side of my abdomen was a tattoo seal. My body really looks like a drawing paper. Their were cuts all around, some deep some shallow and their was a quite some seals spread around.

Seals spread across Sora's body

right - Minato
Left - Sora
Middle - Kushina

"Would you like one? I can do it."

"Sure.", they both nodded.

"Its 100,000 yen each but as you're my close friends I'll give you 2 for 150,000."

"100, 000! Isn't that a bit expensive."

"Well, it all depends on whether you really, wish to do it without a condom.", I smirked.

They blushed at that. They both appeared to be thinking about it.

"And are you sure it works?"

"My my~ Kushina. And I thought Minato would ask first. Yeah, I can guarantee it 100% works"

"And how are you so sure?", asked Minato with a sceptical look.

"This isn't something you need to know about. And you have enough money to pay for it. BTW, you owe me for the idea of clone doing your work. And since you're loving it so much, judging by how you're still here, there better be interest!"

"You money eater!"

"Hey!!! Your student is the money leech! Do you know how much money I had to spend on Kakashi T_T"

"You're awfully interested in those things eh~ Sora-chan. Is there anyone? ", Kushina chucked at our interaction.

"Eh~ No No, I'm just a curious teenager and anyway, I'm still waiting for you and Hime-san"

"Uh? Who?"

I teased them and we bickered some more for about 2 hours.

"Enough of that. Since you already ate, come on I need y'all's help, let's go to the backyard garden."

At the same time, in Shimogakure

Unbeknownst to Sora, there was a new person who appeared out of nowhere while she was in comma.

"The grey wolf uh.... We'll meet in due time."

A/N: CHOOSE A MANGEKYOU DESIGN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 1.5K 9
(This is the sequel to my story, Six Years Too Long. You'll need to read that first to understand this one!) Six years after Minato Namikaze rose fro...
101K 3.1K 32
In a time long ago, there was a girl who sold her soul. Everything she worked hard for, ripped away in seconds. With one pleading wish, a desperate a...
26.8K 573 16
Yuki is just your average 14-year-old boy with no parents or friends. After forgetting that he had a presentation that day. He dies of a sudden heart...
2.1K 59 22
What is a Shinobi? Misaki often finds herself questioning that. From a small village, she had no choice but to become a ninja. Her leader needed her...