Boboiboy Crossover: Meeting t...

By VarianSmith

⚠️I do not own Boboiboy, Izuku and/or any characters from this fan fiction whatsoever except for some to do t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4 (part 2)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8 (Part 2)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: The Start
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Bonus Story! Lunch Time!
Chapter 18
Boboiboy: Dead Friends AU
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Upcoming Q & A!
ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ °•*Q & A*•°⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Recall Chapter

Chapter 16

1.5K 89 45
By VarianSmith

"Gosh! Snap out of your thoughts, Boboiboy!!" Probe said while smacking Boboiboy's back, "Aduh! Again?? I had my back straight this time!" Boboiboy remarked, "Yeah but that's not the point, look! They're starting." Probe pointed at the students who are preparing for battle, this match is Ying versus Tokoyami.

"What are they doing?" Boboiboy asked, "It's a Brutal Battle Royal! They're going to fight until one of them is out of bounds or immobilized." Probe explained which shocked Boboiboy of the word immobilized, "Immobilized?! That's dangerous isn't?!?" Boboiboy shakes Probe out of concern for his friends, Probe then smacked Boboiboy's hands away, "Relax, relax, Boboiboy. Don't you guys do that too when training??" Probe questioned and Boboiboy rubbed his hands because of the little smack from Probe, "Ah... you're right." Boboiboy said, "Except we use dummies! And I usually just split to train with myself.." Boboiboy added while mumbling halfway.

"Relax, they're strong anyways." Probe reassured Boboiboy which helped him considering he heard it from a villain admitting that they are indeed strong.

The fight with Tokoyami and Ying was quick, Ying used her speeding powers and kick Tokoyami out of bounds. "See? Quick and strong." Probe commented, "Hahaha, you're right." Boboiboy giggled and feeling relaxed.

Next up would be Yaya versus Katsuki.

"Strong like steel and a heart of gold, that's Yaya! From Class 1-A!" Present Mic announced as Yaya presents waits in the center of the stadium with her opponent on the other side, "Loud and explosive, it's your hero, Bakugo Katsuki!" Present Mic introduced before the fight starts.

"I'll crush you and be the number one, so don't think I'd be soft with you!" Katsuki announced, "After seeing your fight with Uraraka? I think not." Yaya replied with a smile, not caring for any insulting words he'll give to her. "Tsk! Whatever, let's get started." Katsuki said before going off to make the first move.

"Hey, Probe... how long exactly have I been thinking??" Boboiboy asked, "I feel like I'm missing something here." he added, "Well duh! You missed Izuku's fight with this Shinso guy! And also with Uraraka and Katsuki, the one that's Yaya is fighting right now." Probe answered, you could tell he was watching and listening intently, "What?! I've been out for that long??" Boboiboy questioned, "And? Did you figured it out about what you forgot about?" Probe asked, "...No..." Boboiboy slumped but quickly straightened his back because he sensed Probe's metallic hand reaching up, preparing to smack him at any moment.

Yaya flies out in the air but Katsuki changed up his trajectory and followed Yaya on her fly, "Yikes!" she yelped and decided to face him head on by kicking him on his face.

Katsuki tried to block it with his hand and since Yaya is strong because she uses gravity out of sheer will, Katsuki ended up flinging fast to the ground, fortunately, he wasn't out of bounds yet. "You're underestimating me..." Yaya mumbled, "Heh..! So those games before... are you doing it on purpose?" Katsuki said, turning his face to Yaya, her face scrunched up, making Katsuki's words to be factual and that made him fuming, "You!!! Are you underestimating me?! Or are your ego just way up high!!!" Katsuki yelled and started blasting up his quirk to go high up to Yaya.

"!!! I am not!" Yaya defended, "Nonsense! You! You and your friends are tryna be losers here on purpose aren't you?! Then why come here and be a hero in the first place?!?" Katsuki continued, blasting his quirk dangerously close to Yaya's face while she was caught off guard from Katsuki's statements. "Ah!!" Yaya yelped in pain from the explosions, if it were not from her fast recovery, she would've feel on the ground but since she recovered fast, she was able to steadily float just 5 meters high up on the ground. "Hah! I knew it! You wouldn't be like this if what I say isn't true! Then, you and your other friends are a bunch of selfish pricks who are slowing down the others who actually wanted to be heroes!" Katsuki shouted as he falls on the ground yet again, satisfied that he at least made a hit. But it wasn't enough so blasts up his quirk and direct himself to Yaya once more.

'!! No... it's not like that..!' Yaya thought as she looks at Katsuki who was snickering, her face right know is contorted of guilt. "Those extras were working hard and yet here you are, purposefully lowering your ranks just cuz you like it." Katsuki said and as he comes close, he makes a fist for a punch but Yaya managed to dodged it, "No... it isn't like that." Yaya said, showing her face in full confidence, "Hah! Not like that you say? Then explain." Katsuki jeered, "You say I've done it on purpose? Sure, I did but only on that race. While the cavalry battle, I was only adjusting to their pace." Yaya said, her hands forming into a fist, "And, I, no, we didn't want this, we only had to." Yaya finished in a whisper before flying at high speed to get close to Katsuki, her fists ready to punch while Katsuki was able to match up and tried to block it but she was as strong as boulder. Each hit made Katsuki step back but he wouldn't go down as easily, he started up his quirk again, his palms facing to Yaya and just as he was about to send a huge blast to her face. A sound of thunder that is way too close above them rumbling, Yaya and Katsuki stopped to look.

"Woah, woah, woah! What is that?!" Present Mic shouted while Aizawa immediately used his quirk but to no avail, "It's not a quirk." he mumbled.

'Hali? No... Hali's electricity is either yellow or red and never white.' Yaya thought as she observes for whatever that is.

A lightning that forms like a crooked ball starts to fade and there, a portal appears, it was as black as a void.

"That's the one!" Probe said, "That?!" Boboiboy pointed the black portal thing when something stepped out from it, "Yes! And you have to capture it too!" Probe told Boboiboy while pushing him a bit to take action already. "E-eh??? But, there's a lot of people here!" Boboiboy mumbled to Probe, "It's okay! I'm sure TAPOPS will back you up!" Probe cheered before proceeding to leave in fear. "Bye, Boboiboy! I believe in you!" Probe shouted, "What's up with that guy?" some audience commented, "Uhh, hehe. It's nothing." Boboiboy answered.

"That, looks like a dragon." Fang commented, sitting next to Gopal, "A dragon with one glowing red eye with multiple legs like an insect does???" Gopal remarked, "...Well, it shaped as one. But what is it?" Fang questioned, "Dunno, must be part of the event." Gopal answered, "Probably." Fang added.

"Oh my! What's that??? Something, something, event?" A short mouse something bear with a suit on questioned right between Aizawa and Hizashi, "Principal..." Aizawa mumbled, turning to look at the being again before answering, "I'm not sure, but it's not good." Aizawa answered, "Hmmm, it seems the audience thinks it's part of the event." the principal said, the two heroes looks at the principal then to each other, "I'm sure you'll know what to do." the principal said with a smile on his face.

"What is that?" Yaya questioned, "Well, whatever it is, I'm going to beat it!" Katsuki declared, "Will you stop with the violence?!" Yaya remarked then she saw Boboiboy waving from the crowd, 'Boboiboy? What does he want?' Yaya thought as she looks at Boboiboy and clearly saw him pointing at the dark dragon then pointing at himself and made a fist, he pointed the dark dragon again and made a peace sign. And Yaya realized what it meant, 'He's going to fight it??' Yaya thought, 'But what's with the peace sign tho???' Yaya quizzically thought,"Oi! Where are ya lookin' at?" Katsuki questioned as he turns around to where Yaya stared out only to see an orange capped boy jumping from the rail and his orange clothes then turned into brown, along with his cap.

"Huh?! What is that kid doing?!" Katsuki shouted, "Oi! Kid! What are you doing?!" Present Mic called, the crowd turns and saw the boy placing his fists into the ground, helping him to form a glove.

"What the?"

"What is that kid doing?"

"This is still part of the event, right?"

"I feel like dying for some reason."

The crowd murmurs then saw the boy taking action, running up to Yaya and Katsuki, "Huh??! You wanna fight or something?!" Katsuki shouted but pillars of dirt started shooting out from the ground just ahead of Katsuki and the boy in cap climbed up to meet this dark dragon just to punch it. Mind you, he's in Gempa form.

It's finally starting!!!

Sorry for the short story though 😔😔🤧🤧🤧
I'm still working on it

Just kidding!

Let's continue on!

"Sorry about this!" Gempa said before punching the dark dragon in the eye, "KYIAAKGGHHH!!!!" it screamed in pain, it's eyes starting to illuminate like a flashlight searching for the responsible one that punched him. "Ack! I couldn't one hit it!" Boboiboy said, falling off the ground when Yaya flies off to catch him, "Boboiboy!" she shouted as she flies up to catch him in her arms, "Yaya! Boy, am I glad to see you!" Boboiboy said, "What is that?" Yaya asked, "I'm not sure but Probe had told me to capture it." Boboiboy explained, "It's better to be safe than sorry...." Boboiboy added, Yaya lifts him down the ground gently, "Thanks." Boboiboy thanked, "You're welcome!" Yaya cheered. "Aarrgghh!!! Who is this?! What's happening!!" Katsuki shouted, grabbing the collar of the boy, "Huh?! Uhh... Ummm, it's a villain!" Boboiboy concluded while pointing at the dark dragon trying to recover from the pain in its eyes and one of the audience with big ears heard that and announced it to everyone which panicked the crowd. The heroes that were there stood up and helps to calm the crowd and guide them out of the stadium.

"What now, Boboiboy?" Yaya asked in a whisper, "Go with the others, I can handle this." Boboiboy answered back, "Abang Kaizo will come with this much chaos." he added, "...alright, but if we can, we'll help." Yaya said before grabbing Katsuki by the wrist. "Oi!!! Let go of me!!" Katsuki yelled as he tries to get out of the grip of Yaya but to no avail, "Just how strong are you?!?".

Everyone are already evacuating meanwhile a few of the students from class 1-A are left behind but Boboiboy didn't mind and focused on the dark dragon thing.

"Oi, kid! Boboiboy, right?" Present Mic called out, walking towards the boy with the hero All Might and Endeavor. "Mr. Hizashi! Uhh, so-sorry! I'm kinda busy right now! No wait! You guys are heroes!" Boboiboy said, bonking his own head when he realized that, "Gosh! Then, will you—!" "Stand back, boy." Endeavor interjected, "You shouldn't be here, it's too dangerous." All Might commented, worried for the boy's safety. "That's right! And also, you have a quirk????" Present Mic questioned, questioning the existence. "Uhhh, it's okay! I've dealt worse villains like these before! And if not villains then strange monsters and animals." Boboiboy explained, one of the heroes was about to say something but the red light of the dark dragon spotted the boy and locked his eyes on him. "Chit chat later!" Boboiboy shouted and runs again, "Boboiboy Golem!!" Boboiboy shouted and a golem sprouted.

"He can summon a golem?!" Present Mic shouted.

Principal Nezu watches from above the commentary place thing and whistled, "A golem quirk?" No... there were pillars before, there must be something more he's hiding." he commented, continuing the watch.

'A villain or perhaps an ally?' Principal Nezu thought.

Boboiboy's golem gave Boboiboy a lift before throwing him to the dark dragon. When he was close enough, he tried to punch it's eyes again but then noticed it's lights were flashing off and on which hurt his eyes, before he knows it, he closed his eyes, not being able to see the dark dragon ahead.

"IEEAAARRGGHHH!!!" The dark dragon roared, Boboiboy could feel the hot air and felt as if the dark dragon was about to attack and when it did launch at Boboiboy, he was saved by someone grabbing him. The dark dragon missed and ended up colliding at the other side of the stadium.

Boboiboy opens up his eyes to see a huge smile with a shadowed eyes, "Huh?" Boboiboy mumbled, he looks to be carried by the blonde and lifts him down gently. "You shouldn't be here, kid. Let the pros handle it." All Might said, "Pros? Well, I would but I was tasked to capture it." Boboiboy answered, he couldn't ignore Probe's request. "Task? A kid is tasked to capture this?" Endeavor remarked as he looks on to the dark dragon regaining itself from the impact. "There doesn't even a single sign of damage..." Present Mic gulped, not knowing what they're dealing with. Aizawa's quirk doesn't work on it either, 'Is it some Nomu?' Present Mic thought.

"It must be another Nomu..." All Might said aloud to what the others, excluding Boboboiboy, thought. "No, it's not. I don't know what it is but I need to capture it no matter what." Boboiboy explained, the other heroes looks at him, their faces wasn't as describable as before. "All Might, get the kid out of here." Endeavor said, "You'll have to stop me first." Boboiboy remarked before falling to the ground he made and skated through the tunnel he made. "What the?! He could do that too?!?" Present Mic shouted, "All Might! Present Mic! ....Endeavor.. what's happening?!" Midnight runs forward with the other two heroes: the lady who grows really huge and the guy who has this wood quirk (I forgot their name T0T and I can't search it up since I'm offlineee, I can only go online when I publish this stuff :'DD so pls excuse the description)

"Who was that kid?" Kamui asked, "Some brat..." Endeavor commented, "Hey, look!" Midnight pointed at the sky, it was a ship that's hovering down, "Seriously, what's happening?!" Midnight questioned.

Then suddenly, a roar shouted and Boboiboy flings to the other side, "Oh no!" All Might jumps in to save the boy from hitting the other side of the stadium but was out beaten by someone else. "Eh? He stopped? And what's that pink thing that's surrounding him?" Midnight said aloud for others to hear, Boboiboy is not floating in midair inside what seems like a bubble. "As long as the kid's safe it's fine, for now we have to deal with that thing." Present Mic said and pointed at the dark dragon, it's eyes turned from red to blue. "Midnight and Endeavor, you two get close enough for Midnight to use her quirk. Me and All Might will distract it." Present Mic explained, "Kamui, scout for any lingering people and you, giant lady, prepare to use your quirk if the plans go awry." Present Mic concluded before everyone head off to play their roles.

"My! How interesting!" Principal Nezu cheered, he looks at the heroes then to kid in midair that was lifting down gently to the ground and then a girl appeared who none other than a student of his school, "She must be Yaya." Nezu mumbled, 'Did she always have that sort of quirk?' he thought as he continues to watch on.

From above, Nezu saw the boy standing up and talked to Yaya for a while before heading off to the dark dragon but stopped in the middle of the stadium and that was when he sees him changing into something. Just the clothes tho, his clothes turned white, gloves and visors appeared. "Is he a transformation type???" Nezu questioned then he saw the boy magically made a ball of light from his hand, 'Light?! But wasn't his quirk related to Earth??? Or is it a double quirk like Todoroki Shoto?? But that boy doesn't transform like he does.' Nezu speculates in his thoughts as he continues to observe the boy's change of actions since he's not attacking the dark dragon anymore.

"It's not working!" Midnight shouted, her quirk was of no use to the dark dragon. "Then..!" All Might jumped above and forms up a fist, "Ultra... SMAAASSSHH!!" All Might shouted as he punched the dark dragon to the ground and it stopped moving, "...that's it?" Midnight mumbled, "Don't jinx it." Present Mic commented and right after that, the dark dragon came back up flying, it's eyes turning to red once more, locating to whoever punched them but before it could, he noticed a glittering light right at the corner of its eye. It swayed to the direction of Boboiboy, who wears in white and have his hand surrounded by light.

"What the?! You're still here?! Get out!!!" Present Mic shouted, feeling frustrated already, "Are you trying to yourself?!?" he added.

"Heh! No worries, I won't die." Boboiboy smirks as he waved around the light on his palm, "You want it? Come and get me!!" Boboiboy Light taunted. "You!!" Present Mic yelled out of disbelief of what the kid is doing then noticed Yaya behind him. 'What is she doing now?!?'

The dark dragon has its eye set on him, having glowing red eyes flashed to his direction preparing itself to launch and grab it. "l...Ligh...t.." the dark dragon spoke in a rusty voice, "It spoke?" the lady who can grow huge mumbled.

Without hesitation, All Might ran towards at Boboiboy with high speed to get him away from the dark dragon, including Yaya who was behind Boboiboy.

"Argh! What are you doing?!?" Boboiboy yelled as he was placed down right outside the stadium, 'Woah, so fast... and he's quirk isn't even time manipulation!' Yaya thought. "Look, I know you want to play hero but leave it to the pros." All Might said before walking off only to be stopped by what the boy has come to say next, "I am tasked to do this by the pro." Boboiboy said and All Might took a turn to look at him and saw the boy's watch to show a hologram screen, there was a man in there who looks as fierce than Aizawa's face, "We are the TAPOPS Hero Agency and we have tasked our Cadet Boboiboy to have the 'Dark Dragon' be caught." the man explained, "Do you believe me now?" Boboiboy asked and All Might just looked at the boy then to the man, "Is this some prank? What can a kid do!?" All Might said, he questions the man who made a boy to be tasked in capturing such a scary creature. "Trust me, I've seen his feats. Boboiboy, go." Kaizo commanded before going off quickly since he still has to lower his ship a bit to the stadium.

"It's alright, mister. Boboiboy is strong than he looks." Yaya said while her hand gestured his height, "Haha... what does that mean??" Boboiboy asked as he points at the gesture Yaya made. "Nothing, Boboiboy. I believe in you!" Yaya then immediately changes it to a thumbs up.

"Inferno!" Endeavor shouts as he activated his quirk on the dark dragon, making it shriek and tries to floats back away to avoid it, "Hup!" the lady who grows really huge used her quirk to single-handedly grab the dark being, "Hah! I should've had done this sooner!" she cheered while the dark dragon tries to wriggle away from her palm, "Well, that's something." Kamui commented, "Hm? Ouch!!" the lady who grows really huge yelped in pain and released the dark dragon again, "It's legs are spiky... w-waaahhh!!! My hand!" the lady who grows really huge shouted as she looked at her palm forming dark spots on her costume, the dark spots wasn't any dark spots but, "B-blood!! They're my blood!" the lady who grows really huge yelled in shock and as the blood goes through her skin, the blood turns into a dark black.

"What's happening to me?!" She screamed, 'No, wait!! This isn't about the time to be thinking that, I need to immobilize that thing first..!!" she calmed herself down and looked for the dark dragon and saw that it was high above her, it's flashing red eyes turns from her to the light that shines below behind the lady who grows really huge.

"Oi, kid! Why are you back here?!?" Kamui shouted, "All Might!!!! What are you doing bringing that kid back again?!?" Present Mic yelled loudly, "I know.. I know, but this kid has permission to do this. It's even... his mission to capture the dark being." All Might explained, "What!?" the lady who grows really huge shouted as she shrinks back to her normal human size.

"Everyone! Get back!" Boboiboy announced, "I'll handle this.." he murmured. Everyone hesitated at first but after seeing All Might complied to the child's request, they felt a sense of reassurance and did what they were told to by the boy. Endeavor, on the other hand, complied with a scornful look, 'No matter, if the brat fails then it is all his fault.' he thought.

And the dark dragon locks it's eyes on Boboiboy who shows a bright light upon his palm. "You want this don't you?" Boboiboy said, "It's okay, you can have it!" Boboiboy shouted and the dark dragon then proceeded to fly itself towards the boy quickly and just as it was close enough, Boboiboy shot the dark dragon with light and with it, a sound of cracks were heard from the being.

Boboiboy continues its blast while the ship that was from above finally opens up its metallic door (I have no idea what's it called, sorry). "Boboiboy!" Kaizo shouted in signaling Boboiboy to stop the light he's emitting and then Kaizo leaped down from the above, he had no sword nor any weapon on his hand other than a jar with a glowing star inside. And as he was falling, he opens it up and threw it at the dark dragon.

Once the opened jar collided at the skin of the dark dragon, the glowing star went inside of it and the dark dragon slowly calms down.

Lightly lying down from the above to the ground with its flashing red eyes turns to blue with a glint of golden in it. It's eyes starts to close and it's skin continues to crumble like a statue that was about to decay.

In the center of it all, the dark dragon sleeps. And the heroes that surrounds it looked bemused at the sight, 'What's happening?? What happened??? And who was that?!?' Present Mic thought— is what he thought when in actuality, he had said that aloud for others to hear.

Endeavor, who was behind Present Mic, went past him to go talk to the two boys who are out of place.

"I'm sorry that I was late, Boboiboy but are you alright? You should go check yourself at the infirmary, I'll inform Lahap for the preparation." Kaizo explained, "H-huh?! No, no! I'm fine! Thanks for worrying tho!" Boboiboy answered and Kaizo puffed up a sigh, "It doesn't matter, you are still in recovery from the last villain's fight. So go check yourself, there are people who worries for you, you know." Kaizo adamantly suggested Boboiboy to go to the infirmary and Boboiboy gave up and complied with Kaizo's suggestion.

Then, Kaizo and Boboiboy noticed a flaming hero approaching them and with enough distance, the hero stopped to ask, "Who are you two supposed to be?" Endeavor asked.

Do you know who that dark dragon be?
🧐🧐😏😏

This book was originally going to have three crossovers so who is the third? Guess guess!!
(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Also, I might update one chapter from time to time, MIGHT, by the way, not sure if I will but I WILL update if my busyness gets too long

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 60.2K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
50K 1.5K 21
Unlike any other day in P.K. High school, there was another transfer student. Thankfully Saiki was glad she wasn't another psychic but doesn't mean s...
1.3M 51.5K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
10.4K 460 7
What would you do if you were transported to another world? A normal response would be to panic, but Boboiboy was a kid, and kids are very curious. ...