breath Taegi/Yoonmin/Yoonkook

By ra2bunn

Rich boy psycho Tae, yandere Jimin and Mafioso Jungkook all making Yoongis life a mess after he helped them o... More

Mistake 1
Mistake 2 and 3
Again And Again
Two
Day And Day
Eyes
scratch
White
Phone
Shot
Chicken
Mall
Comfort?
Kick
Close
Give
Motel
Search
Three
Closer
Silent
Awake
Room
River
Red
Hurt
Puppet
Mess
Feel
Her
Call

Game

485 44 11
By ra2bunn

A stare that didn't seem to Die down.

Not even an answer, instead he got to look at Jungkook who stood in place since an whole minute without moving an inch.

Did he say something wrong?
Was asking the taller to join him eating breakfast that surprising?
Perhaps he should've just stayed quiet after all.

Another few seconds and finally the taller started to move, sitting down on the bed as well and putting the tray between them.

His eyes once again on Yoongi as he waited for the smaller to do something.

Based on that Yoongi guessed that Jungkook agreed.

A hesitant bite of the food, Jungkook watching for a second before also slowly starting to eat.

Yoongi perhaps was acting nice as always, but even if he was acting like that he took small measurements to make sure check his safety for himself.

Eating together with Jungkook wasn't only getting them closer and seemed like a nice little come together, but it also was reassuring Yoongi that nothing bad was in the food and it actually was safe to eat.

The door suddenly being opened, Jimin walking inside with a small smile and two mugs in his hands.

His small smile staying on his lips until he saw that Jungkook was eating as well.

"Are you for real eating his food away now!?"

Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders, not even looking at Jimin who glared a bit at him.

However followed by that a small smile again, moving one of the mugs to Yoongi.

"I wasn't sure what type you liked so I made you some green tea, love.. Oh right and you as well." Jimin added at the end, holding the other mug in front of Jungkook who took it without a second thought.

Yoongi silently sipping on his tea, watching how Jimin started to clean a bit up. Jimins gaze on Jungkook as soon as the male grabbed his mug once again to take a sip though.

However, just before he could take a sip, Jungkook stopped, holding the mug still close to his nose as if to smell it.

A small grin on Jimins lips that was now crumbling as Jungkook put the mug back down and looked towards Jimin as if to say 'nice try'

Sensetivity to smell really had it's advantages for Jungkook.

He wasn't even that surprised. Jimin trying to get rid of him by poisoning him was something he had expected one day to happen.

It wouldn't have been the first time for that to happen to him.

A look towards Yoongi however and grabbing his mug, the smaller watching a bit irritated as Jungkook took a sniff before sipping on it.

Of course he had only poisoned his drink.

"Why are you drinking my tea?"

"Yes Jungkook.. Why are you drinking his tea?" Jimin asked acting like he knew nothing.

Jungkook staring at Jimin for a second before looking at his mug and swiftly pushing it over.

"I spilled mine."

Both Yoongi and Jimin looked a bit speechless at that.

Yoongi just stared at the mess now, trying to get nothing on the bed whilst Jimin looked a bit done at Jungkook.

Half a hour after that, some cleaning up, Jimin trying to talk to Yoongi for a bit and Jungkook who stayed inside the room and watched them as if making sure that Jimin wasn't getting too close to Yoongi.

A knock on the door, a small hum as the male walked inside with a small grin on his lips and his phone in his hands, followed by two other guys who had their hands full with different bags.

"The fuck is this now?" Jimin asked turning to Taehyung who watched the guys put everything inside the room.

"The new clothes I ordered for him."

"..new clothes? Isn't the closet full already?" Jimin asked, furrowing his eyebrows as he watched Taehyung who now walked closer to them, his eyes moving from Jimin to Jungkook before ending up on Yoongi.

"It is.. But that doesn't matter. I wanna make him wear as much as he can. I wanna fully experience his beauty in every aspect I can."

Jimin looked a bit unsure at Taehyung as if trying to understand what the taller just spoke about.

Jimin knew of Yoongis beauty, but to him it didn't matter one bit what he was wearing.
He was still Yoongi overall and that was the only thing that mattered to him.

Jungkook meanwhile looked like always blankly at him, just watching what was happening.

The bunny boys eyes now on Taehyung who kept moving dangerously close to Yoongi.

"How about you try on some things right now, doll? I'll pick something right away, just-"

Taehyung grabbing Yoongis hand to pull him along only for Jungkook to suddenly grab his arm harshly and push him away from the smaller.

Jimin starting to grin a bit satisfied, whilst Taehyung started to look a bit annoyed at Jungkook.

"what's your problem now? Don't want me to touch him? Is that your problem?" Taehyung asked raising an eyebrow.

No answer as always.

A small sigh from Tae, the male taking a step further towards Jungkook.

"You know Jungkook you're really pissing me off with your silence. It's rude to not answer ones question."

"Is it? But forcefully pulling him along isn't?" Jungkook now retorted, both of them glaring at each other until Yoongi stood up from the bed to go towards the bags that were brought inside.

A look through them and he could only sigh out.
Taehyung really spend so much money on him, for clothes that he'd only wear once and then probably would never see again.

It seemed like such a waste.

A stare at all the bags, dark eyes moving up from left to right.

Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung.

Three pair of eyes that were on him, three different minds that were obsessed with him, three different people who made him question humanity, reality and his own being.

What even seemed real at this point?
Wasn't all of this just like a bad dream he wishes he had?
Perhaps some tricks his mind played on him.

That sadly didn't seem to be the case.

A hand on his arm exactly gave him that answer.

A look at Jimins siren like eyes that could seem so innocent, yet had something dangerous to it.

It was scary.
Yoongi didn't wanna admit it.
But it was scaring the shit out of him, how nice jimin seemed to him.

Unlike Taehyung who sometimes seemed Stern or a bit rough, Jungkook who seemed careless and quiet, Jimin was oddly bubbly, oddly happy and soft to him.

"Are you alright? Baby?"

A small worried like look that made Yoongi take a small step back and look a bit unsure around.

"Yes.. Ehm-"

"Are you now gonna try them on or what?"

"Taehyung shut the fuck up!" Jimin yelled, before again softly looking towards Yoongi who eyed the bags once again.

So this was his life from now on?

This was his future..?

Or was it?

It was driving him insane already.

What would he do next.
What would he say, how would he react, how would he speak or think from now on without making himself go crazy?

Another look around, Yoongis cat like eyes going between the three.

Jimins worries look, Taehyungs impatient eyes on him and Jungkook who had an stare at him that seemed just as unsure as his own.

"I'm.."

A sudden thought that crossed his mind.
A sudden idea, that could change all of this, a sudden change that would accur yet would cause only more chaos.

"You're.. ? I swear to god Doll, just put those clothes on and-"

"Taehyung I swear I'm gonna rip your damn mouth off your face if you keep talking such bullshit!" Jimin angrily said looking at the male, who huffed out and then looked daringly at Jimin only for all of their focus to go back on Yoongi.

"I'd like to play a game. "

"A game? What type of game?" Jimin asked curiously, whilst Taehyung looked a bit confused.

"It's easy.. Hide and seek in this house."

A smile from Jimin who seemed to agree, Jungkook who just shrugged his shoulders and Taehyung who looked oddly sceptical at him as if not believing him.

"Hide and seek? In this house, despite that you never have been inside other rooms before? That seems a little illogical to me."

"Does it? Isn't it more interesting just like that?" Jimin pointed out, Yoongi quickly nodding his head and looking back at Taehyung.

"So..?"

"I'm gonna search for 1 hour. 100 seconds, that's all you got. If I find you however.. I gotta get to do what I want for one hour with you." A grin that was as mischievous as Taehyung himself.

"Huh!? The fuck is that supposed to mean you-"

"I accept." Yoongi said as clear as never, staring back at Taehyung despite Jimin looking extremely unsure at him and Jungkook also seemed like he didn't like the idea of it.

"But if I win.. I wanna be able to go outside again and not be stuck inside of this house."

A smart move, Taehyung had to admit that himself.

Yoongi wasn't dumb, maybe naive and too sweet, but he knew exactly what to risk and how to play.

"Fair enough.. Well then.. Good luck."

A small chuckle, a serious look of Yoongi and Taehyung who closed his eyes and turned around starting to count.

Getting dragged out of the room by Jimin and Jungkook, the two trying to come up with a good hiding spot for Yoongi, since neither of them wanted Yoongi to lose. Not only because they didn't want Taehyung to have an whole hour with him but also because they wanted to destroy Taehyungs big ego.

"Inside of here perhaps?"

"what about the basement?"

Running around, and Yoongi just following.

He really wasn't dumb.
Agreeing to that deal only led to Jimin and Jungkook doing all the work for him.

He hadn't had to search for a spot, neither look around or worry since the two of them knew the house better than he did.

Eventually there he was.. Behind a staircase inside the basement, behind a few boxes that the two others put there and hid him pretty well.

The perfect spot indeed.
A basement, dark and dusty.

The dark didn't matter to Taehyung but everything being dusty, truly was a no go for the neat freak Taehyung was.

Touching some dirty boxes, was the least he'd ever do in his life.

Outsmarting Taehyung seemed so easy.
Like it was the easiest thing, however, Taehyung had his own ways.

The first step was to find Jimin and Jungkook.

A simple

'I found Yoongi' and there Jimin already appeared as if not believing him, and that rightfully.

Now jimin following him and trying to find Jungkook.. That was pretty easy too once Taehyung promised Jimin something.

"If you help me find him.. I won't go inside Yoongis room tomorrow morning and you'd be alone.. Or with Jungkook, but at least without me, aren't I'm right?"

So there Jungkook was found as well.
The only thing Taehyung now had to do was check room for room, until he got an simple, even tiny reaction from one of them.

The kitchen.
A no.

The living room.
A no as well.

The other bedroom?
Neither that one.

Jimins room?
Nope

Jungkooks?
No.

He didn't even have to go inside any of those rooms, just pushing down the door handle and looking at their reactions was enough for him to tell.

A room he would've liked to skip, until he saw Jungkooks look going towards Jimin.

A sign that he must've been inside there somewhere.

How much he hated it.

"The basement hm.. Gosh you really make that difficult for me."

51 minutes over, 9 to go.

A step inside, Taehyung already looking a bit disgusted around as he walked down the staircase and then took a quick look around trying to touch nothing.

His eyes however staying on some boxes in the corner.

Walking towards them and just staring.

Jungkook and Jimin just watching him, knowing how Taehyung wouldn't touch those.

He couldn't be sure if Yoongi was there or not if he didn't however.
Therefore he couldn't win.

58 minutes over. 2 to go.

"Two minutes Taehyung.. I think you're going to lose" Jimin grinned, looking at Jungkook who had a blank stare.

A annoyed looking Taehyung now who walked back and forth those boxes, again and again checking the time and thinking of what to do before he suddenly glared at Jimin.

10 seconds.

Before Jimin even knew what was happening there Taehyung suddenly grabbed his arm and pushed him into those boxes.

A very Taehyung way to solve this.

Jimin on the ground between those boxes and cursing the taller out, yet no sign of Yoongi.

Jimin looking a bit confused, just like Jungkook.

"Where is he!? YOONGI! COME OUT!" A loud yell from Taehyung, and just like that the timer going off.

Now it was official.
Taehyung lost.

How badly Taehyung hated losing.
It really was one of the things that made him utterly mad.

Not only that but something else that made him go complete nuts was when he could hear the door to the basement be shut and the lock.

"THAT SMALL LITTLE-YOONGI!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 5K 29
"Bless the people who messes with his Queen" ~โ€ข~ In which the Mafia King and Queen finds their happily ever...
610K 20.9K 200
Just a bunch of Jungkook getting hurt, sick and more...
1M 48.1K 58
Where Yoongi finds Jimin crying in a classroom alone. {Yoonmin}