A Wild Ride | AU Dabi Fanfic

Par sup3rn0va_x

"Look, Akira. There are a lot of things that you don't know. You need to realize that I'm not the one you sho... Plus

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three

Twenty Six

1.2K 28 5
Par sup3rn0va_x

Spotify

https://spotify.link/mxFECfoAhyb

Username: birdsofparadis
Playlist title: ‧͙⁺˚*。・:*˚:

Tiktok
novaxsummers

*∞:.pls vote and comment .:∞*

Akira's POV

"You didn't have to do this, you know."

"I know. But you needed to get away for the day. That's what I'm here for."

I gently kiss him, "Thank you."

"Of course. It's almost two o'clock... you wanna go get those massages now?"

"You read my mind."

He stands from the water and helps me up, playfully smacking my ass as we walk.

I don't know how he always manages to make me feel better. He always knows just what to say, or what to do.

He treated me to a spa day, just the two of us. I needed the relaxation after all of the stress I've been dealing with from my parents.

I haven't spoken to either of them. I don't want to, honestly. Today was about forgetting everything... and focusing on myself and Dabi.

***

"Did you have a good time today?"

"The best. I really needed it. Thank you... Touya."

He smirks and cups my face, "You know what that does to me."

"Exactly."

As we step into my house, we're greeted by a frantic Suki.

"There you are! I've been calling you all day! Where the hell have you been?!"

"Dabi took me to the spa, and I had my phone turned off in the locker the whole time. I haven't even taken it out of my bag yet. Why?"

"Oh my god. You have no idea, don't you?"

My brows furrow, "What are you talking about?"

She pulls something up on her phone and then hands it to me. It was a news article on social media.

"Akira Kojima spotted with the notorious yakuza member and leader, Dabi. For the second time!"

The headline read.

"The two were seen together leaving his nightclub frantically a few weeks ago, and now again just last night. The photos show moments of them doing various activities– one being kissing and touching each other to an inappropriate extent. Is this the type of man Mr. Kojima, CEO of Kojima Pharmaceuticals, would approve his daughter be with? Someone who owns a nightclub? Is in a gang, and partaking in nefarious activities? Not a good look for Akira, or her family. We'll have more information as the day goes on, and follow us for updates on Akira and her new man!"

"Oh my fucking god. Are they serious with this?!"

"Relax, baby. Who cares what the media says?"

"You don't get it," I frustratingly groan, "They're never gonna leave us alone now. They'll follow us everywhere."

"And so what if they do? You know I don't give a fuck what anyone says or does. And you know that I'll always protect you. You don't have to worry."

I'm instantly calmed down just by his touch, and being held in his arms.

"Don't let them get to you, okay? Nobody can ruin what we have."

He's right.

I'm not going to let the media, or my parents, or anyone ruin our relationship.

"Aww... aren't you two just adorable."

"Oh, shut up. You know you love us." We all laugh, "Anyway, we were gonna grab some dinner. You wanna come?"

"Ooh, yes! I'm starving."

"I'm just gonna shower and throw on some sweats and we can go. I'll be quick."

***

Fifteen minutes pass by, and we're ready to leave for dinner.

"Thank god. That took forever."

"It wasn't even twenty minutes. Relax."

As we walk out of the house, Dabi gets a phone call.

"Yeah, Keigo?"

"Shit, seriously?"

"We were just about to leave. Fuck. Alright. Don't worry about it. Thanks for the heads up."

He groans, "That was Keigo."

"What happened?"

"There's paparazzi all outside of the gate."

"What? How?!"

"Must've found out you live here. They can't find any information on me, though. So it's fine. And my car has tinted windows, so they won't be able to see us anyway."

"They were already bad enough following me. Now they're really gonna be on top of me."

Dabi takes my hand in his as we all walk to his car, "It's fineee, my love. I got this. Don't worry."

He always knows how to calm me down. How could he have such a level head with this situation?

"Aww!" We both chuckle at Suki, "Sorry, I ruined a sweet moment. Let's go run over some paps!"

We manage to get through the sea of people with flashing lights, and speed away before they can follow us.

The car ride into town was nothing but laughs, it almost made me forget about the situation.

"Hey... how come you're so calm about all of this? The paparazzi, and everything?"

His hand rests on my thigh, "Because I love you. I already told you that nothing could ever ruin us, or what we have. They can try... but they'll never succeed. We're too strong for them, my love."

He takes my hand and kisses it, causing my cheeks to flush and a smile spread across my face.

"You guys are such mom and dad. I feel like your child."

We burst out laughing at her comment, and finally arrive in town.

The place we went to was just a lowkey sushi place, nothing fancy at all.

"I need a drink."

"Me too."

"Me three."

***

Dabi's POV

After two bottles of sake, Akira and Suki are practically bombed. I only drank a bit because I had to drive, and I need to make sure everything is okay now that the paparazzi are on our asses.

"Stoppp... I'm deaddd. I forgot that happened!"

"Probably because you were wasteddd."

"Bitch, you're wasted now!"

"So are youuu!"

Oh my god. They are fucking wasted.

"Alright, you guys ready to go?"

"Yes! Let's go home so we can snuggleee. Or do the nastyyy..."

Liquor always makes her horny. Not that I'm complaining.

As we all stand from the table, Akira stumbles, "You good, baby?"

"Yeah..." She slurs and chuckles. Her hands explore all over my face, "You're so prettyyy..."

Oh, boy.

"You're pretty, too. Now, come on. Hold onto my arm." I look at Suki, "Are you good?"

"Yeah! Let's go!"

Jesus.

Of course when we step outside of the restaurant, we're immediately swarmed with paparazzi.

Shit. She's a drunken mess right now.

I gotta keep her stable.

"Baby, the paps are all over. Just hang onto me, and try not to look too drunk, okay? The car is just around the corner."

I push through the crowd of pathetic people, as Akira held on to me tightly, and Suki holding her.

The second I get them in the car, I speed away in an attempt to escape the paparazzi.

"You guys good?"

"I'm great, baby! I love driving fast! Go faster!"

"Calm down, Tokyo Drift. I'm only driving like this to get away from the paparazzi. We're almost home."

I decided to give Keigo a call to see if there are still paparazzi posted outside of the gates, and luckily there weren't.

"Alright, princess. Come on."

"Carry meee..."

She's lucky I love her so much.

She gasps when I scoop her up out of the seat, closing the car door with my foot.

"How do you pick me up so easily?"

"Because you weigh nothing. And regardless, I'm strong; so it wouldn't matter how much you weighed."

"Ohhh. That explains why you can pick me up so good when you fuck me." She says, and giggles.

"Ewww... I don't wanna hear that!"

"You always used to beg me for details of my sex life!"

"That was before I felt like your guys' child!"

"Both of you, shut the hell up and get inside already."

I seriously cannot handle both of them when they're drunk.

"I'm going to bedddd. Goodnight mom and dad!" Suki says, then trails off to her bedroom.

I carry Akira to her bed, and place her down gently, "I'm gonna get you some water. Get undressed so we can go to bed. I'm tired."

She's actually cute when she's drunk like this. I like the fact that she's so clingy and lovey. I never thought I would... but I love it.

"Alright, baby. Drink some–"

Jesus.

"Why are you naked?"

"You saaiiddd get undressed."

"Yeah, I meant undressed and into pajamas. That's why I left my shirt on the bed."

She crawls to the end of the bed and sits down on her knees in front of me, "Don't you like seeing me naked?"

Fuck.

"Sitting on my knees like this?"

Restrain yourself, Dabi. She's drunk.

I use my finger to tilt her chin up, "Of course I do, baby. You have no idea how badly I want to pin you down against this bed right now."

Her hands reach for the hem of my pants, and she looks up at me with eyes full of lust, "So then what's stopping you?"

Just breatheeee. It's fine. Just step away from her.

"I know you want to." Her hand caresses over the buldge in my pants, "Your dick is so hard already."

Fucking hell.

I need to take back control.

I grab both of her wrists, catching her off guard, "You're drunk, baby. I can't fuck you." She pouts, "Trust me– I'm just as disappointed as you are." I let go of her wrists and grab my t-shirt from beside her, "Here."

"We can't even cuddle naked?"

"Baby, there is no just 'cuddling naked' with us and you know that. And we're both way too sexually frustrated right now to do it."

"Yeah, yeahhh... whatevs. You better fuck me tomorrow."

I chuckle as I roll my eyes, "Whatever you want, princess."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
557K 20.1K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
163K 4.8K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
838K 51.4K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...