twice imagines [ON GOING]

By cceanvvaves_

π•Šπ•”π•–π•Ÿπ•’π•£π•šπ• π•€ π•šπ•Ÿ π•žπ•ͺ 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•₯π•¨π•šπ•”π•–, π•¨π•£π•šπ•₯π•₯π•–π•Ÿ 𝕓π•ͺ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕀 π•₯𝕣𝕦𝕝π•ͺ π•’π•Ÿπ•• οΏ½... More

Author's Note
bus stop; s.cy
warm; m.mn
opposites attract; m.sn
beautiful you; p.jh
rain; k.dh
A/N
dance partner; h.mm
earphones; c.ty
kiss and make up; i.ny
you; m.sn
show me; m.mn
dog; k.dh
growing up; p.jh
drunk and sober; i.ny
camping; y.jy
A/N :D
try it; h.mm
oops; c.ty
too far; y.jy
dare gone right?; s.cy
Drawing
whispers of the past; m.mn
STREAM
insecurities; m.sn
wedding dress; k.dh
runaway; m.sn
defying fate; i.ny
attention; m.mn
Drawing pt. 2
love for sale; y.jy
the world doesn't have to know; p.jh
lips like wine; m.mn
the world doesn't have to understand; p.jh
Tagalog pick-up lines
soft; y.jy
i loved you.; k.dh
music brings people together; k.dh
wish i were her; ?.??
different sides; c.ty
late night dates; m.mn
lazy mornings; m.sn
distractions; i.ny
secrets; s.cy
busy; sahyo
the best thing i ever did; c.ty
touch like fire; m.mn
maybe the night; p.jh
ours; minayeon
regrets; m.sn
regretsΒ²; m.sn
bookstore; m.mn
angel in hell; m.mn
aphrodite's curse; c.ty
like crazy; c.ty
not-so-secret crush; i.ny
collar; m.sn
like crazyΒ²; c.ty
clichΓ©; k.dh
halloween; m.sn
no problem; i.ny
barista; i.ny
subway; m.mn
closet; m.sn
i love you; k.dh
sleepover; samo
lipstick marks; p.jh
airplane; y.jy
stuck in traffic; i.ny
subwayΒ²; m.mn
ghost; y.jy
another chance; p.jh
apparently it's not hate; h.mm
pretty face; m.sn
coffee mugs; p.jh
dress; m.sn
airplaneΒ²; y.jy
the person you were kissing wasn't me; p.jh
right where you left me; i.ny

conversation; i.ny

690 38 16
By cceanvvaves_

Female Reader

Im Nayeon.

Im Nayeon, your roommate.

Im Nayeon, your best friend.

And Im Nayeon, the girl who stole your precious chocolate!

"YAH! IM NAYEON!" you screamed, running around your dorm, determined to catch the thief. She was laughing loudly, using her height as an advantage and keeping the last chocolate piece from your reach. 

"Come on, cutie, can't you reach it?" she teased, making you scowl and cross your arms.

"I told you to buy your own~" you whined. Nayeon smirked and quickly unwrapped the chocolate, trapping it between her teeth. "You want it? Come get it."

A pink blush spread across your face. You pushed her off. "Ugh, never mind."

Not only do you hate when she teases you and steals your food, you also hate the way she makes you feel!

She leans her head on your shoulder every time she gets a chance, she whispers sweet words and flirty lines into your ear, she holds your hand and always seems to need to have some sort of physical touch with you, and does everything she can to get your attention.

You remember when she would get jealous when you glance at a person a little too long, saying you've "found a new best friend" or such. You remember when she told you that she wanted you near because that way she could stay still. You remember every single time when you came home after a bad day, immediately greeted with a huge hug. You depend on her for anything you need help with.

She was an amazing listener, and she would always try to find ways to help you. Although she preferred to approach things in a rational way, she always made sure to hear you out first before speaking her mind.

At first you thought it was normal, it was how best friends act, isn't it?

But as you grew up, those sweet words turned seductive, the physical touches were no longer always innocent, and her eyes lingered on you a little longer than they used to.

But you brushed it off.

You watched as the chocolate piece disappeared into her mouth and her tongue ran over her bottom lip, curving up into another smirk. "My eyes are up here, Y/N."

"Huh?"

Her melodious laugh entered your ears again. "Ah, whatever." She walked closer. "I like it when you stare at me like that."

~~~~~~~~~~~

The bright moon shyly peeked from behind the gray clouds, softly illuminating your dorm room. You were about to ask Nayeon where she was, but she texted you first.

Im Yeowuh (Yuh)🐰

Today, 8:30 PM

hey, r u up?

no

oh ok sorry

pabo how am i texting u if im asleep

i'm not a pabo!!!

i just wanted to ask if u wanted to join the party and u treat me like this😔

wait- what party???

yk, the party Jackson invited us to

i dont remember ahsdjdhfjdsg

tsk tsk, u and ur imagination

anyway, get ready, i dont wanna be alone here

wdym alone, i bet u know everyone there

not all!!

ALMOST everyone, then

pls come, i need u to make me calm

yooo it rhymes

Seen, 8:45 PM

You sighed and stomped to the closet, face-palming when you realized that you forgot to ask Nayeon what kind of party it was and what you should wear. Oh well, you thought. Comfort over style.

You pulled out a gray long-sleeved shirt and ripped jeans, making sure to pocket your keys and your wallet just in case before walking out the door.

It took you about 10 minutes before you arrived at Jackson's house, marveling at the tall structure and the polished glass, not a speck of dirt on the floor. You raised your hand to ring the doorbell and was almost immediately greeted by the host.

"Oh, Y/N! Hey!" he greeted cheerfully, leaning against the doorframe. "I didn't expect you to come."

"Nayeon texted me, so.." You shrugged.

"Oh. Nice. Um, come in-?"

Before you could step over the threshold, a hand roughly grabbed you by the wrist and pulled you in. "Thanks, Jackson. I'll take her from here."

Nayeon dragged you into a room where a small group of people sat. They sat in a pattern: girl, boy, girl, boy. But your friend made you sit next to her, pushing a boy aside.

"Ouch, noona!" he frowned, moving away to give you and her space.

"Shut up, Jungkook."

You leaned over to Nayeon and whispered in her ear. "Why'd you drag me? I was talking to Jackson, you know."

"Oh, so you wanna go back to him? Sure, I don't care. It's not like I waited forever for you."

"It's only been ten minutes!" you hissed.

"Exactly, that's so long!" she rolled her eyes.

"Ahem." A girl cleared her throat, raising an eyebrow at you two when you turned to look at her. "Should we start the game now? Let's introduce ourselves first. I'm Jihyo."

"Nayeon."

"Jungkook."

"Taehyung."

"Sana!"

"I'm Minho, but call me Lee Know."

"Jisung."

All eyes turned to you. "I'm Y/N. What are we playing?"

Nayeon smirked, her eyes darting to the soju bottle in the middle. "Spin the bottle."

Your eyes widened, but you nodded nonetheless. The Jungkook boy scooted closer a little bit and spun it. Once it stopped, it was pointing at Taehyung. They shyly shared a short peck while you girls giggled and awed.

Sana excitedly went next, kissing a Jihyo who was blushing madly after.

You were starting to get nervous when Minho and Jisung kissed. You and Nayeon were the only people who haven't kissed anyone yet, and she was staring at you intently with dark eyes. Besides, there's a big chance you'll have to kiss the others, who are complete strangers to you.

You didn't know what was worse, kissing your best friend or kissing a stranger.

Oh, God, please help, you thought.

Nayeon went next, eyes still focused on you. As the bottle decided your fate, you noticed everything about her. Suddenly you wanted her hypnotizing gaze on you and only you. You were imagining what her kissable lips would feel like against yours as your bodies were flushed against each other. You were thinking of all the things you could do, her on top of you with a smirk on her pretty face. And her hands.. you craved them on your body.

Ah, shit, what am I thinking? She's my best friend!

But as you finished that thought the soju bottle stopped and landed between you and Nayeon. Your eyes flickered up and saw her with her head tilted, waiting for you expectantly. "I-I, uh.."

Jungkook laughed. "Oh, come one, Y/N. It's just a game."

It's just a game.

You sighed, walking over to your best friend and kneeling in front of her. You grabbed her by the jaw and instantly felt the butterflies in your stomach turn to fireworks.

It seemed as if time slowed down but still felt too fast. Your senses were blurred but also enhanced, aware of the hands running up and down your back but unable to form conscious thoughts except for Her lips are soft. Her warm skin felt like fire against your flushed own, but before it could get more heated, you were cut off by a cough.

"Ahem, I think the game ends here?" Jihyo said, eyes looking at anything and anywhere but you. 

You stood up abruptly. "Uh, yeah. Excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom."

You splashed your face with water to cool down. Maybe you stayed there for a bit long because Nayeon peeked in. "Hey, you okay?"

"I- Yeah, I guess. Why do you ask?"

A guilty look passed over her face as she wrung her hands. "I'm sorry, Y/N. First I forced you to come to this party, next I interrupted you while you're talking to Jackson, and then I dragged you to play a stupid game! Now, you had to kiss me, it must be so awkward for you so I'm really, really sor-!"

You grabbed a fistful of her collar and pulled her closer, bringing her down for another kiss. Perhaps you kissed her a little too harshly, because once you pulled away, her face was red. Yours was too, mind you.

"You talk too much," you mumbled, trying to appear nonchalant about what had just happened but panicking in your mind.

Oh fuck, oh fuck, why did I do that?!

You peeked at Nayeon's reaction, almost giggling when you saw her looking like that Pikachu meme. You pushed her lightly. "Don't do that."

"Do what?"

"That face. You look so cute it makes me want to-" to kiss you again, you wanted to say, but that was enough embarrassment for tonight. But it seems as if she can read your mind.

Nayeon grinned. "If you want to kiss me, you just have to say so."

You rolled your eyes but held her hands nonetheless. "Let's have a little less conversation, yeah?"

_____________________

inspired by TWICE's Conversation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 991 15
Y/n, a college student was sent to a new world where not even Y/n can believe it, and transferred to a school full of magic. From living a normal lif...
95.6K 2K 36
πŸ”ž You are exactly, precisely and perfectly what I searched for. -CHOU TZUYU DISCLAIMER! Characters, Events and Story are fictitious! Completed: May...
158K 9.6K 80
What will happen if you fall in love with your one and only rival? Let's find out. Highest Rankings #5 jihyo [ 02/06/2022 ] #1 myouimina [ 07/21/2021...
168K 6.2K 20
[COMPLETED] Chou Y/n, A lazy girl that have a step-cousin that is an Idol in Korea. Chou Tzuyu twice's maknae and visual who fall inlove with her ste...