twice imagines [ON GOING]

By cceanvvaves_

π•Šπ•”π•–π•Ÿπ•’π•£π•šπ• π•€ π•šπ•Ÿ π•žπ•ͺ 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•₯π•¨π•šπ•”π•–, π•¨π•£π•šπ•₯π•₯π•–π•Ÿ 𝕓π•ͺ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕀 π•₯𝕣𝕦𝕝π•ͺ π•’π•Ÿπ•• οΏ½... More

Author's Note
bus stop; s.cy
warm; m.mn
opposites attract; m.sn
beautiful you; p.jh
rain; k.dh
A/N
dance partner; h.mm
earphones; c.ty
kiss and make up; i.ny
you; m.sn
show me; m.mn
dog; k.dh
growing up; p.jh
drunk and sober; i.ny
camping; y.jy
A/N :D
try it; h.mm
oops; c.ty
too far; y.jy
dare gone right?; s.cy
Drawing
whispers of the past; m.mn
STREAM
insecurities; m.sn
wedding dress; k.dh
runaway; m.sn
defying fate; i.ny
attention; m.mn
Drawing pt. 2
the world doesn't have to know; p.jh
lips like wine; m.mn
the world doesn't have to understand; p.jh
Tagalog pick-up lines
conversation; i.ny
soft; y.jy
i loved you.; k.dh
music brings people together; k.dh
wish i were her; ?.??
different sides; c.ty
late night dates; m.mn
lazy mornings; m.sn
distractions; i.ny
secrets; s.cy
busy; sahyo
the best thing i ever did; c.ty
touch like fire; m.mn
maybe the night; p.jh
ours; minayeon
regrets; m.sn
regretsΒ²; m.sn
bookstore; m.mn
angel in hell; m.mn
aphrodite's curse; c.ty
like crazy; c.ty
not-so-secret crush; i.ny
collar; m.sn
like crazyΒ²; c.ty
clichΓ©; k.dh
halloween; m.sn
no problem; i.ny
barista; i.ny
subway; m.mn
closet; m.sn
i love you; k.dh
sleepover; samo
lipstick marks; p.jh
airplane; y.jy
stuck in traffic; i.ny
subwayΒ²; m.mn
ghost; y.jy
another chance; p.jh
apparently it's not hate; h.mm
pretty face; m.sn
coffee mugs; p.jh
dress; m.sn
airplaneΒ²; y.jy
the person you were kissing wasn't me; p.jh
right where you left me; i.ny

love for sale; y.jy

505 26 10
By cceanvvaves_

Female Reader
gwapo ni jeong 😳^

Day 1

Finally! Your first ever job.

You stared in awe at the large sign overhead. It alerted people that a convenience store was under it, waiting with open arms for people who needed something. And this was the store you were going to be working in starting today!

An older man smiled at you at the front door, beckoning you inside. You straightened your uniform and stepped in, determined to do well on your first day.

"Hello, Jeongyeon," he greeted the girl behind the counter, who sent him a small smile. You waved shyly, but she only regarded you with a nod.

"Alright. Y/N?"

"Yes, JYP-nim?" you asked, standing straight. He laughed. "Ah, just call me sir. Jeongyeon here will be your tutor, okay? She'll teach you the basics, maybe she can give you some tips too."

"Okay."

"I'll leave you two. Have fun, but not too much fun!" He exited, probably to head into his office.

Jeongyeon approached you, offering a hand. "How old are you?"

"25."

"I'm older, then. Call me Jeongyeon-unnie or simply unnie. I'll give you a tour, then you can start by refilling Aisle 3. We're out of chocolates."

"Got it!" You saluted, and your mentor nodded.

Week 1

You noticed Jeongyeon didn't talk much. But you thought it was because she's always worked alone until now, so it was a part of her habit. You didn't speak much, too. What are you supposed to say to your senior? 'Wow, look, there's a bird on the tree!' Not very interesting.

She didn't smile much, either. When you entered, she only waved without looking up from her phone, and when she had to talk to you, her face was void of emotion.

It was because of this that you strived to work hard. You wanted to make her proud of you and make her smile once.

You've finished all your duties so far. Tapping your fingers on the table in boredom, your eyes wandered around the room, landing on the box of chips on the trolley. Peeking at Jeongyeon from the corner of your eye, you walked towards it unnoticed.

You pushed it to aisle 7, fixed the ladder to reach the topmost shelf (you were quite short), and unboxed the package.

It had been going well. There were only a couple more packets of chips left in the bag. You were holding one in each hand, discovering that the empty spot was a bit farther from the ladder.

You reached out, straining to put the packets there. But something went wrong. Maybe you leaned too far because the ladder started to lean backward.

You were falling, and there was nothing to hold on to.

Goodbye world, you thought; what a stupid way to die.

You screwed your eyes shut and braced yourself for impact, but it never came. Instead, a pair of strong arms wrapped around your shoulders and waist, stopping you from becoming a bloody stain on the floor.

You opened your eyes and found yourself face-to-face with Jeongyeon.

Your face flushed. Hastily removing yourself from her, you bowed profusely. "I'm sorry, unnie! I only wanted to help."

Jeongyeon placed a hand on your shoulder, stopping you from snapping your spine in half. "I told you to leave it to me, didn't I? But it's alright. I appreciate your effort. You're new after all. Just make sure to do as your senior says next time, okay?"

"I'll keep that in mind, unnie."

Week 3

A group of giggling girls pushed open the doors, rushing towards Jeongyeon and wrapping her in a very chaotic hug. The bunny-looking girl attempted to kiss her cheek, resulting in the taller girl pushing her away.

"Ah!" Jeongyeon yelled. "What are you—why are you here?"

The shortest of the three pouted. "Are we not allowed to visit our lovely friend from time to time?"

"Jihyo, I'm not alone like before." Your mentor jutted a chin at you, alerting the other two of your presence.

The kiss-ambusher walked near you with a bright smile. "Hello! I'm Nayeon. I'm sorry if we surprised you, we usually visit our friend."

Jihyo nodded at you. "Ah, you must be Y/N! Jeongyeon-unnie's told us about you."

"She-she has?" You stuttered, nervous in the presence of two very attractive and very energetic girls.

"Shut up," Jeongyeon scolded. She turned to you. You could swear there was a flicker of a smile playing at the corner of her lips, but it disappeared in the blink of an eye. "Ignore them. They can be annoying."

"Don't be rude, Jeong!" Nayeon scowled.

Month 1

Your eyes were glued to the sky. A plane was flying across, catching your attention. Until you were jerked back to reality at the thought of the forgotten box of noodles you had to bring out.

"Oh, no!" you mumbled, rushing to the storage room. Pulling it out with the help of a trolley, you approached Jeongyeon.

"Uh, unnie?" you called. She looked up from her phone and at you.

She had on her round reading glasses. With her short hair and uniform on, she looked handsome and beautiful at the same time. Your heart couldn't help but skip a beat.

If you're being honest, you've had a crush on her for a while now. She was such a patient, polite, and hard worker, and you admired her a lot.

She blinked and waited for you to speak. "U-uh," you stuttered, your breath hitching at the way she stared at you so intently. "W-where do I put the noodles, again?"

"On Aisle 13, where it always is."

"Yeah, sorry. I, um.. I forgot. Thanks!"

You headed to the designated aisle. You were distracted; your mind was still on Jeongyeon and wondering what it looked like when she smiled. Because of this, you didn't notice the fallen tube of candy on the floor, which you hit with the trolley. The boxes of noodles went flying, scattering on the floor.

"Oh!" you exclaimed, squatting down and hurriedly picking them up before Jeongyeon saw your mistake. Sadly, she turned the corner. "What's wro- oh."

"I'm sorry, unnie!" you cried. "I was.. I was distracted."

She squatted down next to you, helping you pick up the packs of noodles. "What's up with you today, Y/N?"

It was the first time she said your name in the month you'd worked in that convenience store, but she didn't sound happy.

"You've been here for a month," she continued. "Yet you forgot where the noodles go. And now you've made such a mess! You should know not to distract yourself while on shift."

You heard the annoyance laced in her voice, and it made your heart sink.

"I'm sorry, unnie," you muttered dejectedly.

A couple of tsks left her lips. "You can stay at the counter. I'll finish this up."

You nodded sadly and didn't argue.

After your shift, you left with a halfhearted wave, instead of your usual cheery goodbye. However, you didn't notice the disappointment in Jeongyeon's eyes.

The next day

You texted JYP-nim the next day, asking for a day-off since you didn't feel well. He agreed, saying that he'd relay the news to Jeongyeon.

So, you stayed at home, sulking about your failure at work.

The next day, again

You still hadn't gotten over it. You went to work without a smile on your face, even forgetting to greet Jeongyeon a good morning.

She frowned, noting the sadness in your face.

The day went on, with nothing eventful happening.

Until your shift ended.

Before you could walk out the door, Jeongyeon stopped you by grabbing your arm.

"Hey, wait!"

"Yes?" you said, wanting nothing more than to lie on your bed.

"Why weren't you here yesterday?" Jeongyeon asked.

Because I felt disappointed in myself, you thought, but instead you said, "I didn't feel well."

It was silent for a moment, but Jeongyeon broke it. "Was it because of me?"

Your eyes widened. "What? Of course not! It just wasn't my day yesterday."

"Don't lie, Y/N." Oh, how you loved the way your name rolled off her tongue. "It was because of me, wasn't it? I'm really sorry if I made you feel bad. Of course everyone makes mistakes! I guess I was frustrated, and I let it out on you."

"So, you're not mad?"

She frowned. "Why would I be mad?"

"Because I did my job wrong, so you had to do it instead."

"No, it was fine. It was kind of cute, to be honest. You must've been daydreaming."

You blushed. Did she really call you cute?

"Um, yeah."

Jeongyeon smiled, her eyes turning into crescents. "Hey, you're a really interesting person. I'd love to get to know you more. I hope I don't sound creepy, but... I've been watching you since you came here. You're a really cheerful girl, you always see the positive side of everything. I like that. I like you. Should we grab a coffee sometime?" She ranted, but you focused on one thing.

I like you.

Slowly, you smiled too, your spirits rising. "Yeah, sure!"

Maybe it could be the start of a new chapter.

____________________________

hi lol

more chapters to come, idk when i'll finish tho

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 557 33
The Myouiri's | F. Reader x Twice | Twice Fanfiction
629K 14.4K 47
Love me love me now Love me love me good Don't need nobody else when it feels this good (you make me go) Ain't nobody around, do it like you should Y...
50.1K 1.5K 83
"3 2 1. One in a Million. Hello we're TWICE!" Accept requests! A super baby Once making a fan fiction of as a Twice member, something for Once who w...
8.6K 667 33
πš‘πš’πšπšπšŽπš— πšπš‘πš›πšžπšπš‘πšœ πšŠπš›πšŽ πšžπš—πšœπš™πš˜πš”πšŽπš— πš•πš’πšŽπšœ