A Wild Ride | AU Dabi Fanfic

Od sup3rn0va_x

"Look, Akira. There are a lot of things that you don't know. You need to realize that I'm not the one you sho... Vรญce

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three

Twenty Four

1.1K 26 68
Od sup3rn0va_x

Spotify

https://spotify.link/mxFECfoAhyb

Username: birdsofparadis
Playlist title: ‧͙⁺˚*。・:*˚:

Tiktok
novaxsummers

*∞:.pls vote and comment .:∞*

Akira's POV

Two weeks.

It's been two weeks since I've spoken to Dabi.

Neither him nor Keigo have tried reaching out to me.

They probably understand that I want space... which I do.

I still can't wrap my head around what happened. How everything got so fucked up so fast.

Am I being a little dramatic? Maybe. But it's not my fault. Every single person in my life that I've ever trusted, has betrayed that trust. So forgive me if I have a little bit of trust issues.

I miss him. I do.

I want to see him again.

Maybe it's time. Time to sit down and air everything out.

Fuck it. When I get home, I'm going right over there and talking to him.

"Woahhh, speedy. The hell just got into you?" Suki says from the passenger seat.

"I'm gonna talk to him."

"Oh. Okay. Were you having some sort of internal monologue or some shit? Or were you speaking aloud and I just wasn't listening."

"Internal monologue."

"Oooh, this is so exciting! I've been waiting for this. See? Had I not moved in with you, I would've missed this!"

"Don't get too excited. I have no idea how this is going to pan out."

After scanning my card at the gate and driving down the long road to our houses, I'm a bit surprised at what I see.

"He's having a party?"

Shit.

"Well, there goes any chance I had to talk to him."

"What? No! You have to!"

"Suki, he's having a party. Clearly, he's busy."

As I pull into my driveway, I notice a few of the guys standing outside, some which I recognize and some I don't.

They're all staring at us.

"Let's just go inside."

"Come onnn, Aki! You gotta go over there!"

"I'm not about to walk into that house full of his friends and pour my heart out. Are you insane?"

"No, you are. If he saw you walk into that house, he'd drop everything for you. And you know it."

Dammit.

I hate it when she's right.

"Fine. Let's go."

"Yay!" She squeals.

"I'm only doing this because I happen to look really good right now."

"Yeah, yeah."

Once Jin realizes that we were walking towards the house, his expression changes.

"Uhh, heyyy... Akira. What are you, uhh... doing here?"

"I need to see Dabi."

"Dabi?"

"Mhm."

"Oh. Right. He's uh... not here... right now."

My brows furrow, "So, you guys are just having a party at his house without him?"

"Yep."

I scoff and roll my eyes, "I'm not in the mood to play games, Jin. Where is he?" Suddenly, Keigo walks out of the front door, but when his eyes lock with mine he turns around. "Keigo!" I shout.

He turns back around, "Peach! What are you doing here?"

"Yeah, good to see you, too."

He walks closer to me, "It is good to see you. Wasn't sure if I was ever going to again. I don't know if it even matters anymore, but I truly am sorry for what happened. It's been killing me."

I let out a breath, "It's okay. I forgive you."

"You do?"

"Yes. I was actually coming over to clear the air with Dabi. Guess I got to you first."

"Thank you, Peach." He hugs me, "Your forgiveness means everything to me."

"Right..." I pull away, "But I need to speak with Dabi, and Jin is pretending he's not home. Is he in there?"

Somethings up. His facial expression...

"Look, I don't want to lie to you any more than I already have. Yes... he's in there. But there's something you should know."

"Whatever it is, I don't care. I need to talk to him before I chicken out."

"Akira–"

I walk away before he can finish speaking, and make my way through the house.

Where the hell are you, Dabi?

I was getting looks from everyone around me, because I was complete stranger to them and they all knew each other.

I haven't been here in so long, it felt like such a foreign place.

"Aki!"

Was that Suki?

"Akira!" I hear her voice shout over the music more clearly once she gets closer to me. "There you are!"

"What is it?"

"We have to get out of here."

"Is it an emergency? Did something happen?"

"No, but–"

"Then I'm not leaving."

She follows behind me as I keep walking, shouting things, but I can barely even hear.

"I'm serious, Aki! We need to leave before–"

Her words were cut off when we walk into the room and stop dead in our tracks at what we see.

No.

"Exactly this happens."

And there Dabi was, sitting on the couch with a half-naked girl draped over his legs, and his tongue down her throat.

My stomach sank into the pit of my stomach, and my heart was beating out of my chest. Hard enough to the point where I felt like I couldn't breath.

"Peach..." Keigo's voice says from behind me.

It was when Dabi's mouth left hers and his eyes found mine that they nearly popped out of his head. "Akira."

The girls head suddenly looked my way, and the smug look on her face made me want to claw her fucking eyes out. "Aww. This your little girlfriend?" She says.

"Ex." I say, straight faced, and walk away.

Suki was right.

We should've just left.

But that's what I'm doing right now. I can't let these people see me like this. No way in hell.

"Akira!" Voices shout after me.

I manage to get out of the house before any of them could catch up to me, and almost make it inside of mine.

"Akira, stop!"

It's Dabi.

"Akira,"

My body was jolted back as he grabbed my wrist, stopping me.

"Let go."

"No."

I swallow the lump in my throat as tears fall down my cheeks, "Let go of me, Dabi."

"Please... just let me explain." I stay silent, "Talk to me, Akira."

"I have nothing to say to you."

"Aki... you know that's not true." Suki walks around and stands in front of me. Her eyes look back and forth between Dabi and me.

I can't hide the pain on my face. Not when she looks at me.

Suddenly, my wrist is let go.

"If you want to explain, then do it inside." I say, then head straight into my house, the three of them following behind.

I need to do this alone.

"Leave us, please." I tell Suki and Keigo.

They do as I say and disappear back outside.

"Can I just say–"

"Who was she?"

"Akir–"

"Who?" I say, sternly.

He lets out a breath, "Kaori."

"And let me guess— she's an ex of yours. Another one of the 'only girls you've ever loved', right?"

He looks away from me, "Yeah."

I let out a sardonic laugh, "Of course. Of course. Why wouldn't this happen?"

"It's not like that. She just... showed up. I didn't know."

"Right. Showed up and sat on your lap kissing you, but you had no idea."

"I don't love her anymore. At all. I don't want to be with her."

"It doesn't matter, Dabi!" I raise my voice, "You still did it! And had I not walked in on it, you probably never would've even told me. You probably would've fucked her! I showed up tonight to talk to you. I was finally ready to clear the air about everything and forgive you."

When I said those words, he knew how badly he fucked up.

More tears fall from my eyes, "Every time that you've betrayed my trust, I've forgiven you. I thought that you at least cared enough about me to not keep hurting me. Guess I was wrong."

"I-I'm sorry... Akira. I don't mean to hurt you. I don't want to hurt you."

"Then why do you keep fucking doing it?" I take steps closer to him, "Is this all some sort of revenge for being with Keigo? Did I really hurt you that bad, that you had to ruin my fucking life?"

"No, I–"

"I told you I loved you ... and you went in the fucking shower, and went to sleep."

I couldn't help but cry. My chest hiccuped as I tried to silence my sobs, each one becoming more painful than the next.

His hand reaches out to touch my arm, but he drops it instead.

"I know that I've fucked up a lot. That I've hurt you more than I realize. I'll never forgive myself for it. There's no real explanation behind why I did what I did– any of it. And tonight... I..."

I don't even think I want to hear this.

"I was upset, over you, and was drinking. I just needed someone to comfort me. I needed you. But Kaori was just there, somehow. When they say old habits die hard, they weren't lying. The second before you walked in on us, I was talking to her about you. And she wanted to shut me up. I should've stopped her. Should've pulled away. But I didn't. And then, when I saw you... something inside of me snapped. That made me realize I need to stop fucking up. Stop hurting you."

I don't know what to do. What to say, or think. I can't even move right now.

"I know I've caused a lot of damage. And I know that saying sorry doesn't mean anything at all." He let's out a breath, "If this is the last time I ever see you, Akira... I'll understand."

All I want to do is sit on the floor, in the corner, in a ball... and cry.

I wanted to scream and sob so loudly, it'd sound like I was being murdered.

"Even... even if I told you I was in love with you."

What?

"It wouldn't matter, would it? It'd still be too late."

I hesitate, "You... you're in love with me?"

"I am, Akira. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, because I knew I did." He nearly closes the gap between us, "I love you, Akira. I'm in love with you. And I'm not just saying that so you'll forgive me. I mean it. I'm madly in love with you."

My heart was rapidly beating, but for another reason this time.

Was he actually telling the truth?

Did he really mean it?

"How can I believe you? After you've broken my trust so many times."

"You're right. You have no reason to believe me after what I've done to you." He tilts my chin up with his hand and caresses my lips with his thumb, "But I swear on everything, that it's true. I love you."

His eyes... that look in them... I've never seen it before.

They looked genuine. Lustful. Deep. Soft. So many things at once. Was this... love? He really does love me?

"It's not too late."

"What?"

"This is your last chance... Touya. If you hurt me, or to lie me again, one more time... I'm gone. It'll be as if you and I had never even met. Do you understand?"

His eyes light up, "Thank you, Akira."

"Don't thank me. Just don't fuck up again."

"I won't."

"Good. Now kiss me before I change my mind."

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

1.1M 18.9K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
740K 16.6K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 38.4K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...