Today I also want to be the m...

By Xiaoshuo_

Su Yu died of alcohol poisoning on the day she received the Best Actress trophy she had been thinking about... More

Entertainment circle. Flirting without knowing it
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Rich family. Bailian scheming fake princess X arrogant and domineering young lad
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Campus. Vocational high school brawler X key high school three-good student / fi
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
The Republic of China. A Song of Alluring Peerless Famous Actress X Expensive an
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
West. Paranoid vampire duke x fair and soft human girl
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Ancient times. White moonlight soft bag queen x evil concubine
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
The pure-hearted and ascetic fairy x the apprentice who wants to climb the bed w
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120 Final

Chapter 52

352 22 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 52

    Su Yu's heart suddenly softened, and she stretched out her hand to rub her long hair, "What do you think, little fool?" "

    I'm so kind to you, of course I like you."

    Huo Shu blushed suddenly, and then thought of something, She snorted softly, "Did you say that to many people?"

    She tilted her head and glanced at Su Yu.

    The girl is tall and slender, with slender eyebrows, and her facial features are outlined one by one by a good painter, which is profound and delicate.

    Such a beautiful girl, if she takes the initiative to be nice to someone, she thinks, it should be difficult for anyone to resist such charm, right?

    It also occurred to me that these words might not have been said to her alone.

    Huo Shu was inexplicably uncomfortable.

    "Are you jealous?"

    Su Yu was startled, approached her suddenly, pinched her little face, and coaxed her in a low voice, "I haven't told anyone else, but you are the only one." "Why are you

    jealous?"

    Huo Shu blushed, and suddenly Pushing her away, he hesitated and said: "You think too much, I just asked this casually."

    She turned her head away and wrinkled her nose, "Besides, I don't believe what you say.

    " I don't know you, how could you just treat me..."

    Speaking of this, she didn't say any more, but the meaning was obvious.

    "I've known you in my previous life."

    Su Yu frowned and said softly, "I didn't drink Mengpo soup in my previous life, so I came to you in this life."

    After saying that, she took Huo Shu's hand and tilted it She smiled, and the ending protracted, "Baby Huo Huo, you can't let me go."

    "You..."

    Huo Shu blushed, and didn't say a complete sentence for a long time.

    She...why does she keep playing with these rascals.

    Who is her baby, she spat lightly, the tips of her fair ears turned slightly red.

    Su Yu smiled lowly, and suddenly hugged the little girl by the waist.

    Huo Shu exclaimed, blushing completely, and lightly thumped her shoulder, but he didn't dare to use too much force, he only thumped and touched lightly, "You...what are you doing?" "I'll take you back to work.

    "

    Su Yu glanced at her legs, and said confidently: "The nurse sister said, your legs can't do high-intensity exercise." "

    Walking is not a high-intensity exercise."

    Huo Shu bit the bullet and said in a low voice Said: "If you want to say that, am I still unable to walk and have to use a     wheelchair     ?

    " Huo Shu, who was already thin-faced, was even more ashamed to bury her in her arms and refused to come out.     "Su Yu, just let me go. I can really do it by myself."     She begged for mercy in a soft voice, "No matter how much you hug me, someone will see you."     "What are you afraid of?"     Su Yu glanced at her and sneered. "Even if they see it, so what, they still dare to be talkative?"     Huo Shu looked up at her, she was really hard to approach with a cold face, no wonder, the students were so afraid of her, and it was not without reason.     But...     why isn't she afraid?     She thought about it, maybe it was her little rascals who made her forget that Su Yu was actually the school bully of Jincheng Vocational High School, with a hot temper and a cold personality.     Along the way, there were more and more students, and whispers kept coming.     Huo Shu came back to his senses, tugged at the corner of her clothes, and said pitifully, "Please let me down, please."

    The little girl raised her head, her white and thin face was full of pleading, pitifully tight, which made people's hearts tugged.

    Su Yu sighed, but in the end she couldn't hold on any longer and put her down.

    "Is it alright?"

    "Thank you."

    Huo Shu whispered, and tried to take a step. It hurt a little, but she could bear it. She breathed a sigh of relief and walked forward slowly.

    After walking for a long time, no one followed.

    She turned her head, Su Yu was still standing there, obviously not very far away, but because of her cold eyes, she suddenly became difficult to approach.

    She... angry?

    Huo Shu clenched his lips, feeling as if he was a little ignorant.

    She carried her back to work for her own good, but... she seemed to brush her face just now, and with her temperament, she should be angry.

    She hesitated for a while, then slowly moved over, pulled the corner of her clothes and whispered: "Su Yu, don't be angry, okay, I'm not..."

    She spoke for a long time, only to hear a soft sigh.

    "I lost to you."

    The girl looked helpless, rubbed her long hair, and helped her to walk forward.

    Huo Shu thought for a while, then asked cautiously: "You... are you not angry?"

    Su Yu sighed lightly, rubbing her face with her white fingers, "How can I be willing?"

    Yes, how can I be willing?

    This is the little girl who has loved her for two worlds and paid for her regardless of everything. She is willing to pet her in the palm of her hand.

    Angry and cold war, are you punishing Huo Shu, or punishing her?

    Huo Shun breathed a sigh of relief, his cheeks blushed slightly, and he walked forward with his head down.

    Back to class, class has already started.

    "Report!"

    The teacher who was in class wanted to say something, but after seeing Huo Shu, his expression softened slightly, "Come in, don't be late next time."

    Huo Shu hummed.

    The two returned to their seats.

    The teacher on the stage was lecturing, and Su Yu had learned those knowledge many times. In addition, he didn't sleep well last night, so he simply lay down on the table to rest.

    Huo Shu glimpsed it from the corner of his eye, feeling a little helpless.

    This person really didn't come to No. 1 Middle School to study?

    It should be like this, but she is already a senior in high school this year, so she should hurry up and work hard.

    Thinking of this, she poked Su Yu a little, "Well, you...you get up and listen to the class, you're already in the third year of high school." "

    What's the fuss?

    " One sentence.

    The classroom was already quiet, but her voice was not too low, which immediately caused everyone to look at her in unison.

    Huo Shu blushed suddenly.

    The teacher gave the lecture a pause, turned his head to look here, his face darkened, "Who is talking, stand up?"

    Huo Shu was a little nervous, "I...I..."

    The girl was already fully awake, and she pressed the finger she wanted to stretch out. hand, and said slowly: "Teacher, I'm talking."

    "Go out and stand."

    "Alright."

    Su Yu yawned, turned and walked to the door.

    Huo Shu hesitated for a while, then raised his hand, "Teacher, I just talked too." The

    teacher was stunned for a moment, his face softened, "Student Huo Shu, I know you are a warm-hearted girl, this kind of student doesn't want to make progress , you should let her stand at the door to listen to the class, you stop talking for her, it's not worth it." "

    The teacher knows that your academic performance has always been good, and you won't make small mistakes like speaking in class, so sit down and listen to the class."

    Huo Shu pursed his lips. He didn't like the tone of the teacher's evaluation of Su Yu. As a teacher, he should be fair to every student and not be biased because of his grades.

    In addition, it was because of her that Su Yu could speak.

    She couldn't, seeing Su Yu go out and stand alone.

    Huo Shu clenched his lips, "Teacher, I really said it. You must treat every student fairly and not specialize. If I do something wrong, I will be punished." "

    You..."

    The teacher snapped After leaving the table, he was obviously a little annoyed, "Okay! Since you like to stand, go out and stand for me!" There was

    a commotion in the class.

    "I can't see it, Huo Shu dares to talk back to this old witch?" "

    Tsk tsk tsk, the old witch should be pissed off when the most proud student talks back in public?" "

    Hahaha I suddenly feel that our monitor is not bad. ?"

    Outside the classroom

    , Su Yu glanced at the little girl who followed, feeling a little helpless, "Is it fun to be called out?" "

    I don't want you to be alone."

    The little girl's tone was extremely aggrieved, "I'm sorry, if it wasn't Because of me, you... won't be..."

    Su Yu covered her mouth with her hand, and leaned back lazily, "Okay, don't need to say more about those words, this is my business, it has nothing to do with you."

    Huo Shu clenched his hands and bowed his head.

    "Sad again?"

    The girl reached out to caress her face, "Don't think too much, I've always loved you."

    Huo Shu was slightly startled, then turned his face away, and whispered: "The school exam next week is only a few days away. , prepare yourself more."

    Su Yu said oh.

    "Exam, did you take it to heart?"

    "Let it go."

    "Then you still don't care?"

    "Why do you want me to care about children's exams?"

    "Why do you like bragging so much?"

    Huo Shu blushed angrily, and said seriously: " If you don't get a good grade in the exam, I'll... ignore you."

    "So cruel?"

    Su Yu raised her eyebrows and asked meaningfully: "Then... if I get a good grade in the exam, what will you do?" ...Should I be given a reward?"

    Huo Shu froze, blushing, "You...what reward do you want?"

    The girl's aggressive eyes swept over her, and she chuckled, "When the time comes Let's talk again, you promise me first."

    Huo Shu pursed her lips, thought for a while and made an excessive request, "I promise you, but... the premise is that you must be in the top ten of the grade." After she finished

    speaking, she was also a little embarrassed , bowed his head and did not dare to look at her.

    Her request seemed a bit excessive.

    It was rumored that Su Yu had never attended a class, and went out to clubs and drinks all day long, so how could she have time to study? This request was too embarrassing.

    Myself... a bit crafty.

    Huo Shu lowered his head, his cheeks flushed slightly.

    If, if Su Yu refuses, then she can understand.

    "Okay."

    Her voice was hoarse and sexy, with a hint of a smile.

    Huo Shu couldn't believe it, "You...what did you say?"

    "Okay."

    Su Yu responded, wrapping her fair fingers around her long hair, and lowered her smile, "As long as Huo Huo likes, you can do anything."

    Her expression Sloppy, mostly careless, but the smile in his eyes caught people's sight again.

    Huo     Shu blushed unnaturally. "Really     ?

    " He said, "However, it's not okay to be your wife, I...I won't fall in love in high school."     After saying that, I saw the girl looking at her with a smile that was not a smile.     Huo Shu blushed.     "It's really cunning."     Su Yu pinched her face lightly, with a doting smile, "As expected of my Huo Huo."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 109 34
After the zombie virus ravaged the world, a doomsday survival system appeared on the game anchor Hao Jian. The system pointed to Lian Runing and said...
1M 75.8K 38
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.1M 29.4K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
29.5K 1.1K 78
Gu Xiaoting transmigrated into an ancient gossip novel. She has become the "number one hero" who hinders the male and female protagonists from being...