Today I also want to be the m...

By Xiaoshuo_

Su Yu died of alcohol poisoning on the day she received the Best Actress trophy she had been thinking about... More

Entertainment circle. Flirting without knowing it
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Rich family. Bailian scheming fake princess X arrogant and domineering young lad
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Campus. Vocational high school brawler X key high school three-good student / fi
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
The Republic of China. A Song of Alluring Peerless Famous Actress X Expensive an
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
West. Paranoid vampire duke x fair and soft human girl
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Ancient times. White moonlight soft bag queen x evil concubine
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
The pure-hearted and ascetic fairy x the apprentice who wants to climb the bed w
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120 Final

Chapter 48

413 21 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 48

    Shen Luan tilted his head, glanced at the iron rod, and said with a slightly mocking tone, "Do you dare to hit?"

    Su Yu smiled, and pushed forward again, "You can try."

    "Fuck! A mother What are you arrogant about?"

    Someone from the No. 1 middle school couldn't bear their temper and rushed forward.

    Su Yu lifted her lips, raised her leg casually, and exerted all her strength.

    "Bang!"

    The boy was kicked suddenly and vigorously. He couldn't find a support point for a while, and fell to the ground, clutching his stomach and unable to get up.

    All the boys burst into laughter.

    "Are you okay? Being beaten up like this by a bitch?"

    "Hey Zhou Cheng, if you can't, get up quickly, you'll embarrass us."

    "Trash!"

    The boy lying on the ground turned red The face remained silent, looking cautiously into Su Yu's eyes.

    Looking at a pretty girl, her waist is not as thick as his thighs, but why is she so strong?

    Just like that, he felt severe pain.

    Shen Luan glanced at him, shrugged, "I never hit women."

    Su Yu raised her eyebrows, "So?"

    "Don't meddle in today's matter, it has nothing to do with you.

    " She moved the iron rod slightly, and patted his face lightly, "Brother, I'm afraid you didn't understand the situation."

    She paused, narrowing her eyes suddenly, "You crossed the boundary!"

    Shen Luan fell silent. After a while, he lit a cigarette and asked: "Then... there is nothing to talk about?"

    Su Yu hummed noncommittally.

    "Fuck!"

    The boy scratched his head, cursed in a low voice, and turned around resolutely, "Go! Go back to school!"

    The group of boys who followed him were stunned.

    "Brother Luan stopped fighting?"

    "Pfft, we finally skipped a class. It would be miserable if we were caught, but the result hasn't been beaten yet?" "

    Brother Luan, please."

    "Get out of here!"

    Shen Luan looked at her Several people glanced, "I never hit women, why don't you go?"

    They glanced at Zhou Cheng and shook their heads quickly.

    They are not stupid, Zhou Cheng is not that good, but that girl cleans up as soon as she says she wants to clean up, she is definitely not an ordinary character to be messed with.

    In addition...

    the girl leaned there, tall and tall, with a small waist exposed between the vest and trousers, white and slender, hard to hold, making people red-eyed when they saw it.

    At this age, girls are still dressed conservatively, how can there be such a hot and beautiful girl.

    Zhou Cheng, who had been beaten up, got up with resentment on his face, "Brother Luan, don't treat her like a girl, avenge me!"

    Hearing this, a group of people from Jincheng Vocational High laughed out loud.     "Grandson, before you come ,     don't ask

    about our sister Yu, who is the number one in the four districts of Jincheng." It's not suitable for the top students of No. 1 Middle School like you."     Everyone in No. 1 Middle School showed anger, but because of Shen Luan's supervision, they all endured it.     Su Yu rolled her eyes, raised her foot and kicked, "It's alright, you guys, don't get cheap here and act like a good boy, shut up." After clearing away a     few people, she stepped closer and asked with a smile: "Brother, let me ask you something."     Shen Luan stopped and turned his head slightly, "What's the matter?"     "Is there anyone named Huo Shu in No. 1 Middle School?"     Huo Shu?

    The name fell, causing a burst of exclamation.

    "Brother Luan, isn't that the monitor of our class?"

    "Sister Yu, you don't even know Huo Shu, you just pick the one from Tsinghua University and Peking University, whose name hangs on the school gate every day." "

    Fuck, that's a student from Xueba Middle School Ba, sister Yu, what's the matter with her? In a word, I'll find someone to deal with her right away." "

    Get out!"

    Su Yu kicked a few people, "Shut up and stop fucking nonsense!

    " Hey."

    Shen Luan put his hands in his pockets and asked in a calm voice, "What are you asking her for?"

    He didn't know much about Huo Shu, and he only heard a few words from his classmates.

    The top student in the grade will be sent to Tsinghua University and Peking University, the top student in the hearts of teachers in various subjects.

    This kind of person is really very different from his world.

    But... After all, it is still a class. It is not his style to let other schools bully him.

    Su Yu threw away the iron rod casually, and bent her eyes, "Talk about life."

    Shen Luan: ...

    After a moment of silence, he turned around and left.

    Su Yu didn't continue to stop her. She glanced at the iron bars on the ground and was annoyed, "Put away all these messy things for me, and bring them to embarrass me next time. Some of them are good for you.

    " Sister, isn't this...isn't this what you asked for?"

    Su Yu: ...

    The original owner is really young and too rebellious.

    She coughed lightly and raised her eyebrows, "Is there a problem?"

    "No, no, no..."

    The boys laughed, "Don't worry, we will never bring it out next time, and I promise not to embarrass you."

    Su Yu curled her lips and asked, "What time does No. 1 Middle School end?"

    A boy came over and said, "I'll check for you."

    She glanced at it, and it was the first face she saw when she just arrived in this world.

    After a little search of memory, I got the impression, Qi Zheng.

    "I found it."

    Qi Zheng held his mobile phone and read: "No. 1 Middle School is over at 5:30 in the afternoon, and self-study starts at 7:00 pm."

    He paused for a while, with a strange expression on his face, "But Sister Yu, you go to No. 1 Middle School What are you doing?"

    Su Yu responded casually, "Looking for someone."

    "Huo Shu?"

    "Yeah."

    Qi Zheng looked at her, hesitated for a while and asked softly, "Sister Yu, did she offend you?"

    Su Yu raised his eyebrows, "Huh?"

    He gritted his teeth and said, "Let's meet this kind of top students as little as possible. If the school finds out and we beat Huo Shu, this...punishment is inevitable."

    Su Yu pursed her lips and laughed, "Who said I'm going to hit her?"

    The girl looks beautiful, with three-dimensional and profound features. When she smiles, a pair of narrow and beautiful eyes are narrowed, which is less sharp and more lazy.

    Qi Zheng was slightly absent-minded.

    After a long time, he turned his head and said, "Didn't you always..."

    He closed his mouth again in the middle of speaking.

    Su Yu rested her chin.

    In this world, the original owner was born in a wealthy family, but because of the divorce of his parents, he became rebellious.

    Smoking, drinking, and fighting are all good.

    Fortunately, his nature is not bad, and after getting to know Xu Jincheng, a schoolmaster, he began to gradually become better for him.

    All in all, the ending was perfect, after all, Cookie Man.

    She regained her senses and got up, "Go, go to the gate of No. 1 Middle School."     "     Are

    you really going?

    "     Huo Shu walked with his friends with the book in his arms.     "Look, Ah Shu, people from the vocational high school, someone in our school is going to be in trouble." "     Look, look, that person is Su Yu, the bully of the vocational high school, ahhh, I've been hearing about her in the post bar, today's first This is the first time I see myself."     The friend screamed in his ear.     Huo Shu hummed softly.     She has never cared much about this kind of thing, but her friends have always been like this, so she just let her go.     "Ashu, let me tell you, this is the real beauty. Compared with her, the school belle chosen by our school can't even compare with her." Huo     Shu was slightly stunned, and couldn't help but look up.     Although my friend is a nympho, but his vision...is quite good.     The girl leaned against the wall at the school gate, playing with the car keys, her eyebrows drooping slightly, with a bit of carelessness.     That posture is very lazy, unnatural, and very beautiful.     As if feeling something, the girl raised her head, her extremely beautiful eyes narrowed slightly, and then... strode forward.     The friend was stunned for a moment, shook her arm, and asked in a low voice: "Ah ...     Ah Shu, could it be that you offended Su Yu?     " Biting her lips, her heart was a little flustered, "I...I don't know."     She took a step back, full of defense.     Su Yu stopped, with a complicated expression on her face.     This...is Huo Shu who is fifteen or sixteen years old?

    He is not very tall, wearing a blue and white school uniform with a ponytail, revealing a small white and thin face.

    In this appearance, without the timidity of the first world, without the bright beauty of the second world, but...more of a kind of purity and tranquility.

    Su Yu clenched her hands tightly.

    The memories of those past events flooded in like a tide, which almost buried her and made her breathless.

    too long!

    It seems that too long has passed since the last world.

    After a long time, when I saw her, my eyes couldn't help getting wet.

    "That..."

    The girl clenched her fingers, and a weak voice sounded, "Can you...can you let me go?"

    Su Yu came back to her senses, the little girl's face was tense, her lips were bitten tightly, and she was very cute.

    She curled her lips and asked, "Your name is Huo Shu?"

    The girl's voice was a bit dry, but it wasn't unpleasant, but rather sexy.

    Huo Shu's heart skipped a beat, and he gave a low hum.

    Su Yu suddenly approached, and she lowered her smile, "Give me a contact method?"

    She was taken aback, obviously a little at a loss, "Ah?"

    The girl repeated, "I said, give me a contact method!"

    Huo Shu was somewhat Not sure what she was thinking, he bit his lips tightly and said nothing.

    Su Yu chuckled, played with the car keys in her hand, and stared at the girl's fair face, "Give me your contact information, and I'll let you go." "

    Ah Shu..."

    The friend tugged at her arm.

    Huo Shu bit his lip and had no choice but to report his cell phone number.

    Su Yu raised her lips, entered and dialed the number, and when her cell phone rang, she raised her eyebrows and chuckled, "Get to know me, my name is Su Yu."

    After saying that, she waved her hand, and laughed and cursed at the boys beside her, "What the hell, let's

    go

    . "

    The friend patted his chest, and said with lingering fear: "My God, she is beautiful, but her aura is also really strong." "

    Ah Shu, where did you know Su Yu?"

    Huo Shu shook his head, expressing that he didn't know.

    "Ah, I was so nervous just now."

    When they reached the intersection, the two walked in completely different directions.

    At six o'clock in the evening, Huo Shu returned home.

    After eating, she simply washed up and sat at the desk to review her homework.

    "Ding dong."

    The phone message rang.

    Huo Shu frowned and took the phone.

    Unknown number: give me the WeChat ID.

    Neuropathy!

    She frowned and didn't respond.

    "Ding dong."

    Unknown number: Give me the WeChat ID, or I will go to school to block you tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 225 5
In which Lily Sage Barrett is the grandaughter of a former Covey member who was best friends with Lucy Gray. ...
29.5K 1.1K 78
Gu Xiaoting transmigrated into an ancient gossip novel. She has become the "number one hero" who hinders the male and female protagonists from being...
5K 346 114
The omega Luci, who came to Earth for the first time, thought that she was bound to die, so she indulged once, but unexpectedly discovered that the p...
14.4K 767 72
Song Yu Xi is a tasker. The system told her that she has a great and glorious task on her shoulders - to save the world! Song Xu Yi is dedicated to h...