Today I also want to be the m...

Galing kay Xiaoshuo_

Su Yu died of alcohol poisoning on the day she received the Best Actress trophy she had been thinking about... Higit pa

Entertainment circle. Flirting without knowing it
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Rich family. Bailian scheming fake princess X arrogant and domineering young lad
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Campus. Vocational high school brawler X key high school three-good student / fi
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
The Republic of China. A Song of Alluring Peerless Famous Actress X Expensive an
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
West. Paranoid vampire duke x fair and soft human girl
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Ancient times. White moonlight soft bag queen x evil concubine
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
The pure-hearted and ascetic fairy x the apprentice who wants to climb the bed w
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120 Final

Chapter 43

377 19 0
Galing kay Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 43

    Su Yu went to the balcony.

    "Beep..."

    It took a long time before they got through.

    She opened her mouth and called: "Ah Shu..."

    On the other end of the phone, Huo Shu didn't speak, only a suppressed cry came over, it wasn't loud, but it made people's hearts tremble.

    Su Yu was so distressed that she lowered her voice to coax, "Didn't you say you should stop crying?" "

    Why are you crying again?"

    "You lied to me again."

    Huo Shu was out of breath and said with a sob: "I just broke off the engagement with Cui Fang, and you married Jin Licheng in a blink of an eye, you lied to me!" "

    You said you only like me, you lied to me!"

    Su Yu sighed and explained: "Ashu, I have my own You are obedient."

    "I don't want to be obedient, and I don't want to know what your purpose is, I just don't want you to marry Jin Licheng."

    Huo Shu paused, and suddenly asked in a low voice: "Yuyu, don't marry him, okay?" , please."

    She choked up and asked her, her tone was full of pleading, such a cautious girl, how can she be so energetic and energetic when she first saw her.

    Su Yu was silent.

    She has already reached a cooperation with Jiang Shengzhou, if she backs out at this juncture, it is tantamount to setting him up.

    Coupled with the task...

    Her silence also made the girl on the other end seem to understand something, and said tremblingly: "I see."

    Su Yu clenched her hands and asked in a low voice: "Do you want to break up?"

    The girl Seemingly frightened, she collapsed, crying, "I don't want to! I don't want to break up!"

    She felt more and more upset, and said softly, "Ashu..."

    Huo Shu clenched his lips, sniffed his nose and said in a low voice, "I won't mind your business anymore, I will be obedient, please don't break up, okay?" "You said you wouldn't leave me, do

    n't Lie to me again, okay, this time, I forgive you."

    Su Yu clenched her hands, bitterness lingered in her chest, and the pain was severe, "Okay." "

    Then do you still love me?"

    "Love!"

    Then Nodding, the girl finally broke through her tears and smiled, "Hmph, I know you're deceiving."

    "Yuyu..."

    Su Yudong called out in the living room.

    Su Yu regained her senses and said softly: "Ah Shu, I have to hang up." "

    Ah... let's talk for a while."

    "My dad is calling me, and I will call you in the evening."

    "That's good Let's go."

    The phone was hung up, only the busy tone could be heard intermittently.

    Huo Shu held the phone, his eyes were reddish.

    Su Yu is too busy.

    After the banquet, she seemed to be very busy all of a sudden, and they haven't called for a long time.

    Does she miss her?

    Huo Shu bit her lip, feeling like crying again.

    She is getting married, what about her, what is she?

    She couldn't go to her wedding calmly, but... She still wanted to see her in a wedding dress.

    Yuyu is so pretty, she must look pretty in a wedding dress.

    "Good girl..."

    Mother Huo pushed the door open and came in, seeing her tear-stained face, her face changed, "Who messed with you?"

    Huo Shu sniffed, and hurriedly turned away, "No one messed with me, mom, don't After thinking about it, it’s really, really nothing.”

    "Stupid kid still trying to lie to me?"

    Huo Mu gave her a white look, and sighed softly, "Because of that Su Yu?"

    Huo Shu just held back his tears, and when he heard this name, his eyes turned red instantly.

    "Mom!"

    Mother Huo felt distressed, and hurriedly wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes, "Don't cry if I don't mention it." "

    Mom..."

    Huo Shu threw herself into her arms, "She wants to marry Jin Licheng, she doesn't want me It's gone."

    Mother Huo patted her on the back and asked, "Really like her?"

    She had seen that girl before, but she couldn't tell how she felt, and based on her life experience, that girl was definitely not a character to provoke.

    Her family's Ah Shu looked headstrong, but her mind was pure, she was focused on her, and she didn't know if it was a good thing or not.

    Huo Shu hummed heavily.

    She felt that she must have owed Su Yu in her previous life, otherwise she wouldn't have loved her so humblely and carefully, for fear that if she did something wrong, it would make her unhappy.

    "Go and grab it if you really like it. It's not like we can't compare with the Jin family."

    Huo's mother wiped away the tears on her face and sighed: "Don't cry anymore, the doctor said that you are not in good health, crying for a long time is bad for your heart There is a lot of load."

    Huo Shu hummed, then thought of something, shook her head, "Yuyu has her own affairs to attend to, I can't disrupt her plan." "

    Then you just watch her get married?"

    She thought After thinking about it, she frowned in distress, "I don't know, but I promised her to be obedient, and I can't slip my words." Her

    tone was full of caution, and Huo's mother felt more and more distressed when she heard it.

    The girl she had raised for more than 20 years and had always held and cared for in the palm of her hand, now, because others lost the pride of the past, she became so humble.

    "Mom, I've decided."

    Huo Shu got up abruptly, squeezed his fists, "I'll watch them secretly in the corner, I will be obedient and never cause trouble."

    Mother Huo sighed softly, "Okay."

    Three days later, the wedding date is approaching.

    The sudden marriage of the Jin and Su families really shocked the entire wealthy family in Xiangjiang, because the partner of the marriage was Jin Licheng, the indifferent and self-reliant ruler of the Jin family who was nearly thirty years old.

    This man is also a legend, with ruthless and decisive methods. After taking power in the Jin family, he will be obedient inside and out.

    Unexpectedly, he was born handsome, nearly thirty years old, and there was no woman around him, which made all the girls in Huaichun in Xiangjiang spring up in their hearts.

    Right now, there is a sudden marriage, and some troublemakers have revealed Su Yu's identity. The illegitimate daughter of the Su family is also Jin Licheng's first love.

    All of a sudden, the major media have placed the infatuated and single-minded person on Jin Licheng.

    Su Yu flipped through the newspaper and snorted lightly.

    These reporters are really good at flattering. It is rare in the world to praise Jin Licheng, and they don't know how much they have charged the Jin family.

    "Yuyu..."

    Su Yudong walked quickly and let out the people behind him, "Licheng came to see you."

    Su Yu didn't look up, and continued to read the newspaper, "Dad, it seems that we are not happy to meet each other a few days before the wedding." That's great."

    "What's wrong?"

    Su Yudong glared at him, then turned his head and smiled, "You talk to Licheng, I have to leave first."

    Jin Licheng approached and sat down next to her, with a soft tone "Yuyu, let's go for a walk together today?"

    "No."

    "What are you still messing with me?"

    Jin Licheng tilted his head, raised his hand and pinched her chin, forcing her to turn around, and asked in a cold voice: " You will be mine in a few days, and you are still playing with me?"

    "You know why I married you."

    "Of course I understand."

    Su Yu put down the newspaper and asked helplessly, "Is it interesting to marry someone who doesn't love you?" "

    Who do you love?"

    Jin Licheng snorted, "Huo Shu?"

    Su Yu remained silent.

    Seeing her appearance, Jin Licheng's eyes became colder, and he said word by word: "Don't you like Huo Shu, I want you to love her but you can't be with her, you can only stay by my side honestly. "

    He pinched hard, the girl frowned because of the pain, a pair of beautiful eyes sparkling with water, making people itch.

    A trace of abusive pleasure flashed in Jin Licheng's eyes, "Su Yu, the more you hate me, the happier you are. What I want is you. It doesn't matter if you don't love me. You can only be with me anyway." Su

    Yu Yu trembled slightly, and pushed him away, "Are you crazy?"

    "When you rejected me again and again, I was already crazy."

    Jin Licheng smiled cruelly, and said cruelly: "Su Yu , You forced me, you forced me to this road, don't blame me."

    The girl seemed to be frightened, and turned to run away.

    He stretched out his hand to pull her back, and asked harshly, "Want to run?"

    "Su Yu, don't even think about running away from me, don't even think about it for the rest of your life!"

    Su Yu's body trembled violently, desperately trying to push him away, " Get out!"

    The girl's hands are very small, and she doesn't have much strength to push and push.

    "Yuyu, don't force me."

    He leaned over, his eyes were red, like a wild beast that chooses someone to eat.

    Su Yu's face was flustered, but a trace of contempt flashed in her eyes.

    Jin Licheng really messed up, and wanted to mess around without looking at where he was.

    "Jin... Mr. Jin."

    The maid let out a cry of surprise, trotted over quickly, and said tremblingly, "Let go of Missy first, this...here..."

    She was trembling and didn't finish speaking for a long time.

    Jin Licheng's eyes regained clarity, and the hand that was holding her loosened slightly.

    Su Yu took the opportunity to slip out, bit her lip, and cried.

    The commotion was so loud that it provoked all the people out.

    "What's going on?"

    "What happened?"

    "Yuyu, are you okay, this...is?"

    Jin Licheng's eyes were gloomy, he straightened his clothes, and sat down on the sofa.

    Opposite him, the girl was sobbing softly. She was wearing a pink and white floral dress, revealing a slender and fair neck. Right now, there was a red mark on it, which was quite thought-provoking.

    Jin Licheng looked at it, and unconsciously opened his eyes again.

    That's what he just pinched out vigorously. Thinking of her charming appearance, he couldn't help tightening his throat.

    Su Yudong came out of the bedroom, looked at the weird atmosphere in the hall, frowned and asked, "Yuyu, what's going on?"

    Su Yu didn't say a word, still choking with her head down.

    Su Yudong picked a maid, "Tell me."

    The maid trembled all over, and said falteringly: "This... this, we don't know the details, but we just heard the voice of the eldest lady, and then we looked at it as soon as we came in. Seeing that Mr. Jin is here..."

    "What?"

    "I...are... embarrassing the eldest lady."

    Su Yudong became more suspicious, glanced at the two of them, and vaguely understood what was going on.

    Jin Licheng exhaled, and asked in a deep voice: "Uncle Dong, I want to advance the wedding date, what do you think?"

    "Advance?"

    Su Yudong pondered for a while, and said: "It's not very good. After all, so many people have been notified, and it's suddenly in advance. It's not easy to explain to the other companies." "Leave

    these to me."

    Jin Licheng lowered his eyes slightly, He said word by word: "I want to marry Yuyu as soon as possible. As for the loss in advance, I will send it to Su's family as soon as possible."

    Hearing the word loss, Su Yudong's eyes lit up, and he coughed lightly: "I want to marry you soon." What loss, if you want to advance, then advance, Li Cheng, when do you think it is suitable?"

    "Tomorrow."

    "In such a hurry?"

    "I want to marry Yuyu early."

    After saying that, Jin Licheng got up, bent slightly, and clinging to her Su Yu whispered in her ear: "I'll bear it for another night, and I'll see who will rescue you tomorrow night."

    After she finished speaking, she obviously saw the girl tremble.

    He hooked his lips, and looked up at Su Yudong again, "Uncle Dong, Yuyu has to trouble you to do ideological work." "Don't worry," "Okay, then

    I

    'll go first."

    "Yeah. " "

    Watching him leave, Su Yudong sat down and sighed: "You kid, you have to fight with dad, don't you?" Su

    Yuhong choked up and said, "Dad, I don't."

    Su Yudong's face sank, with some dissatisfaction Yue, "You promised me to marry him, why did you go back on it now?"

    "I...I..."

    The girl was speechless and just lowered her head. Her appearance made all the maids feel sorry for her. .

    Missy is kind and simple, it's just a pity.

    The member of the Jin family looked like a nice person at first, but I didn't expect... the eldest lady is like a sheep in the mouth of a tiger.

    "Okay, Yuyu, you go up and rest first."

    After Su Yudong finished his orders, he sat down and snorted coldly: "No one will let me worry."

    Su Qi hesitated for a while, and couldn't help but said: "Dad, Jin Licheng will never treat Yuyu well. No you..."

    "Evil!"

    Su Yudong turned his head and slapped her, and scolded: "I finally made an agreement with her, why are you messing with me here?" "Do you think I'm old

    ? , don’t know your thoughts?”

    Su Qi was startled, “Dad, what are you talking about?”

    “You know what I’m saying, even if she’s not your sister, don’t worry about her there!”

    Su Yudong said coldly Hmph, he slammed the table down, "You didn't see Jin Licheng's attitude towards her, don't cause trouble for our family, do you hear me?"

    Su Qi rubbed his nose and looked around guiltily, "Dad, I No."

    "No? You know it in your heart!"

    Su Yudong narrowed his eyes and snorted coldly, "You'd better keep her background a secret from me, if you let her know, I'll break your leg!"

    "I see."

    "Go away, watch the company more if you have something to do, and spend less time outside." "

    Yes."

    In the corner, Su Xia covered her mouth and sat down slowly.

    Isn't Su Yu her father's daughter?

    What the hell is going on here?

    Could it be that she was right, Su Yu was really his lover?

    The more she thought about it, the more she felt it was possible, and she tightened her grip on it.

    No wonder, no wonder Dad became more and more reluctant to go home, because he was lured away by a goblin like Su Yu.

    She will never let her marry Jin Licheng so smoothly!

    no way!

    In the middle of the night,

    Su Yu fell into a drowsy sleep, and vaguely heard a burst of crying.

    She turned on the light and checked the time, it was four in the morning.

    What's the noise?

    She got up and got out of bed, frowned, opened the door and went out.

    In the living room on the first floor, a group of people gathered together, and heart-piercing cries sounded.

    Su Yu didn't go downstairs, but leaned on the railing and asked, "What's the matter?"

    Su Qi raised her head, she was only wearing a pair of loose short-sleeved shorts at the moment, which complemented her fair complexion, she might be very sleepy, and looked lazy, Jiao to the bone.

    He swallowed, and it took him a long time to find his voice, "Aunt Du... Aunt Du just fell down the stairs and hit her head on the stairs. We are about to send it to the hospital." Aunt Du

    ?

    Su Yu pressed her eyebrows, oh, Su Xia's mother, Du Xue.

    She went downstairs and approached, "How did you fall?"

    Su Qi shook his head and explained, "I don't know, the servants were asleep at that time, so no one saw it."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

650K 34.5K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
11M 255K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
14.5K 767 72
Song Yu Xi is a tasker. The system told her that she has a great and glorious task on her shoulders - to save the world! Song Xu Yi is dedicated to h...
1.2M 107K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...