(My Brothers Bestfriend) Look...

By bubblegum8

(Second installment to My Brothers Bestfriend) Alicia finds herself in the heat with things people her age ha... More

(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 1
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 2
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 3
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 4
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 5
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 6
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 7
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 8
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 8 -Part 2
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 9
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 10
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 11
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 12
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 13
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 14
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 15
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 16
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 17
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 18
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 19
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 20
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 21
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 22
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 23
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 24
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 25
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 26
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 27
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 28
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 29
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 30
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 31
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 32
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 34
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 35
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 36
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 37
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 38
(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 39

(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 33

2.1K 70 27
By bubblegum8

"Alicia," I hear mom whisper as her hand shakes my shoulder gently. "We're home,"

I open my eyes and yawn loudly. I process where I am for a moment and realise I've fallen asleep on the way home from the concert. I groan slightly. "What time is it?"

"Way past your bedtime," Jason chuckles. The sound sends shivers down my arms and I turn to look at him sitting across from me. He raises his eyebrow, grinning tiredly. "I'm crashing with you for the night,"

I shrug and finally force myself to exit the car. Dad pulls me into his side and we walk towards the front door together. "Are you buggered, Licia?" He smiles down at me.

"Yes," I yawn again. "I can't wait to sleep. I don't think singing is for me if those events are the norm,"

"Unfortunately, I think it's only going to get worse," Mom says.

"Definitely," Jase agrees, holding the front door open for us. "Imagine when it's our own sold out show,"

"And when everyone's demanding interviews," Dad pipes up.

"And don't forget touring," Mom sings. "That will be a bitch,"

"Touring?" Dad raises his eyebrows. He looks lost for a moment before he barks a laugh. "She's not leaving America. No way,"

"Yes, touring," Mom says, rolling her eyes. "We'll see what their fans think about that,"

Dad glares at mum. "As her dad and her manager, I'm saying no,"

"Let's ignore the big bad daddy for now," Mom stage whispers, her eyes wide with amusement. "Why don't you guys head up to bed?"

I kiss both mom and dad on the cheek before latching myself onto Jason's side instead. We walk in a comfortable silence but as we reach the landing Jason hesitates.

"Alicia?" He says softly, stepping close towards me. I gasp softly for no apparent reason, blushing, and he caresses my face. "Can I have a sleepover in your room?"

"Yes," I grit out, angry at myself for allowing him to so obviously affect me the way he does. I turn away from him and lead the way into my bedroom. "You know you never have to ask,"

He doesn't say anything as I head into my bathroom. I stare into the mirror, my eyes trained on my still red cheeks. What the hell am I going to do about all of this? I'm not a damn actress, I can't hide my feelings.

I can't even begin to imagine how he feels. I want to hope that he feels the same way about me, I really do. And I swear sometimes I can feel it. But how can I wish and hope that upon anybody, knowing that it would put him in such an awkward, confusing and unmoving situation?

"You alright in there?" I jump slightly as he knocks on the door. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah," I breathe and pull away from the mirror. I grab one of my hand towels and squirt some of my make up remover onto it.

"What are you doing?" He asks quietly as he leans against the door frame and watches me.

"Scrubbing my face off," I chuckle. "It doesn't belong to me full-time,"

"Ah, I see," He nods his head and then falls silent, his eyes following my every move. When one of eyes suddenly become naked he gasps. "There you are!"

"Shut up," I giggle and rinse the cloth. I grab the brown bottle of make up remover and squirt out more.

"Here," He says and then he's beside me with his sweet smelling cologne and he's looking down at me with dark, hooded eyes. He takes the cloth from me slowly and guides me to the edge of the bath. "Let me,"

I sit in silence with my eyes closed, trying to keep my breathing level as he gently used the wash towel against my skin.

"Did you have a good time tonight?" I break the silence to ask him because I can no longer keep control over my erratic breathing. He probably thinks I'm a fire-breathing dragon.

"Yes, I always have fun when I'm singing with you," He says earnestly.

"Good," I mutter.

"I'm worried that you jumped into this with me way too quickly," He admits slowly, his eyebrows furrowed and his jaw clenched slightly.

"What?" I frown, shaking my head. He glares at me playfully and I bite my lip and stay still. He continues to my lips but I talk anyway. "No, Jason. Never. You're my best friend and my family, and I have always wanted to do this with you. You know that,"

"Yeah I do," He agrees as he pulls away fully. And suddenly I wish I had a full face of make up on again. I watch him throw the towel into the dirty laundry basket before standing full height and stretching. "But I've been an asshole lately. Stay,"

My reply already on my lips, I close my mouth as he exits the bathroom. He returns a moment later with my pyjama shorts.

"Aren't you a gentleman?" I tease him.

"I endeavour to be," He says, his tone mocking. He grins down at me and then ruffles my hair. "Put them on and I'll meet you in bed,"

I watch as he exits the bathroom and blush when a wayward thought flitters through my mind: I wish he offered to dress me. Or undress me.

I shake my head and quickly strip before pulling the shorts on. I really need to stop thinking these things; better yet I need to shut down my feelings altogether.

I exit the bathroom slowly, aware that the repercussions of wearing only my sports bra could be severely awkward and embarrassing for the both of us.

"You forgot the light," He says to me and I pause mid-step to watch him. His back is to me, and I can't help but admire it. Shirtless and flawless, he manages to instantly shift my breathing into dragon-breaths again. "And I know you prefer to sleep in absolute darkness,"

He begins to turn and I spin quickly too, not wanting to be caught staring. I switch the light off before running over and jumping on the bed. "I'm excited to sleep," I squeal playfully. I get under the covers and turn to face him as he looks at the ceiling. "So excited,"

"Only you at this age would be excited for sleep," He snorts before laughing and his dimples show. I grin at the sight but quickly drop it when he turns his head towards me. "But it's acceptable tonight. It's been a long night,"

"I don't think it was the performance that tired me out," I start, propping myself up on my elbow. "I swear the prep-work and all of the commitments prior to the show are harder than the actual show itself,"

"I understand what you mean," He agrees. It's silent for a moment before he suddenly sits up. "Hey I found this mark on my lower back and I can't tell if it's a birthmark. What do you think?"

I direct my eyes down towards where his hand is resting near the mark and frown. I touch it softly and run my fingers over it, unsure myself whether or not it's a birthmark. "I'm not sure. Although surely if it was inflicted in some other way you'd have known about it?"

"I don't know," Jase shrugs, falling back down beside me. "It's just that nobody's mentioned it before. Usually people know if they have birthmarks, but I only just seen that. Unless I scarred myself when I was younger and I just don't remember,"

"Why is it bothering you so much?" I laugh.

"I'm not sure," He muses, grinning sideways at me. "It just is. I might ask your mom tomorrow. She should know,"

"How would she?" I raise my eyebrows. "She didn't even know you back then,"

His face contorts from humour to confusion in a nanosecond and I feel my eyes widen when I realise what I've just said.

"What does that mean?" He asks slowly. "Of course she knew me,"

My stomach begins to knot up with nerves as I go over every possible excuse or explanation I can blurt out to cover my irresponsible slip up.

"I just mean to say she isn't your mom," I say quickly, forcing a smile onto my face. "I mean if you're going to ask someone, you should just ask your parents. They'll know because they've known you longer,"

He raises his eyebrows at me, the frown on his face deepening.

"Well they haven't known you longer but, you know, well," I shrug and my cheeks begin to blush as I stumble and trip over my unlinked excuses. "They're you're parents!" I blurt. "They'll know more than my mom and dad,"

He stares at me for a moment before bursting out into hard laughter. I watch him as his eyes begin to water and he clutches his stomach.

I narrow my eyes at him when he finally stops laughing, and he shakes his head.

"I'm sorry," He chuckles again, ruffling my hair. "But you're so tired that you're becoming delirious. You're not making sense,"

"Yeah I am so tired," I agree quickly and force myself to yawn. I smile up sideways at him. "Time for bed,"

"Definitely," He laughs before leaning over me to flick off the lamp. His chest pushes against mine and I close my eyes tightly, holding my breath. He pulls back slightly and I can feel his presence hovering above me. "Alicia?"

I open my eyes to see his face only inches from mine. I release the breath I'm holding shakily as I stare at his angelic face; his strong, chiseled jaw and bright eyes. His slightly crooked nose, and his now messy hair. He really is a sight for sore eyes.

"Yes?" I whisper. I feel my hand move on its' own accord and before I realise what I'm doing my palm is resting against his cheek. He's warm and smooth and I caress his skin gently.

"Mm," He makes a noise in the back of his throat, closing his eyes and pushing his face further into my hold. "Your hands are warm,"

"I thought that was your face," I giggle and he opens his eyes. He grins down at me widely. "What?"

"You're just so beautiful," He shakes his head. I blush and go to pull my hand away but he grabs it. "No. Don't," He pulls my hand to his mouth and kisses the top it softly. "You are,"

I remain quiet as he leans down and kisses my forehead. His nose in my hair, he breathes in deeply and I know that he's enjoying our close proximity. I don't want him to go back to his side of the bed, but I know it's inevitable.

"Goodnight Ally," He whispers before laying down beside me again.

I feel a sudden sense of loneliness wash over me and I wiggle closer to him. "Spoon me,"

He chuckles before pulling my back against his front and wrapping his arms around me tightly. "My pleasure,"

*

Savannah's P.O.V

"Savannah, honey, there's someone here to see you!" My mom calls from downstairs and I roll my eyes.

"Tell them I'm not home!" I call out. If my mom doesn't know them, then they're not important enough.

She doesn't answer me so I continue to swing round and round on my computer chair, my thoughts still stuck on how well Alicia and Jason performed. Their voices never cease to amaze me and their chemistry is something I've never experienced before.

Suddenly my bedroom door opens and I fall out of my chair in fright. I scramble to try and pick myself up gracefully, but it doesn't work. My hair in my face and my shirt ruffled, I stand up and huff. "Mom," I snap. "Don't scare me like that,"

"I'm not your mom," Liam smirks. I feel my eyes widen slightly but I force the blush away from my cheeks. He walks into my room and collapses on the bed. "You have a lovely home. I like your bedroom,"

"What are you doing here?" I ask bluntly. I push my hair out of my face and straighten my clothing. His eyes don't leave mine.

"I can't stop thinking about you beneath me," He says simply, and this time I do blush. He stands up and walks towards me but I take a step back. He narrows his eyes. "Do you not enjoy me fucking you?"

My words are caught in my mouth and I can't speak; is he really here right now? Telling and asking me these things? In spite of my shock, I feel my lower muscles clench from his words.

"How do you even know where I live?" I ask quietly because I can't think of anything else to say.

"Jason asked Alicia for your address," He laughs before moving forward again. "She didn't know it was for me, though,"

This time I stand my ground and watch him as he edges closer. His light hair is a mess atop his head and I suddenly long to run my fingers through it. When he's only inches from me I gaze at his wide and bright eyes, taken aback the same way as always by their beautiful colour.

"Do you?" He asks quietly, yet his voice is rough and intimidating. I blink up at him. "Do you enjoy me fucking you?"

My breathing becomes shallow and I swear I'm doomed permanently with the ugly blush that I can feel is spread on my face. My mouth is dry but elsewhere I'm so far past being wet. "Yes,"

And then he's right against me and I'm against my desk, unable to move anywhere. His hot breath is against my neck as he kisses there gently, his hands finding my waist.

"Do you enjoy other boys as much as you enjoy me?" He asks in a strained voice. He holds me against the desk before thrusting his lower self against me. I moan when I feel his excitement, the friction he created with our bodies making me go crazy. I move my hands between us but he grabs them in a tight hold. "Answer me," He grunts, unrelenting on his grip of my hands.

"What?" I ask shakily, trying to tug my hands out of his vicelike grip.

Something about having his weight on top of mine, with his member pushed against me, and his hands gripping mine, restricting me, gets me hot and heavy and completely ready for him.

"I said," He breaths into my ear and I shiver. "Do you enjoy the other boys as much as you enjoy me?"

"No," I close my eyes. "There's no other boys. You know that," I whisper. "It's only ever been you,"

"Good," He whispers before sticking his tongue in my ear.

"Ew!" I groan, pulling my head away from his face. "That's gross, and a mood killer,"

He pulls away from me completely, a smirk on his face. "You loved it," He grabs my hand and tugs me towards the bed. "Your dad is at work,"

"Yes," I agree. I sit down on the bed first and stare up at him, biting my lip.

"Yes," He repeats, his eyes darkening. "And your mom's gone grocery shopping,"

"She has?" I squeak, realising that we're alone and this can actually happen again. My eyes widen when I realise I haven't shaved. "Wait!"

"No waiting," He says before he's on top of me.

And then we're kissing and his tongue works desperately to enter my mouth. His hands distract me as they glide down my arms to my stomach. He traces patterns for a moment before trailing them up to my breasts. He cups one in his hand, playing with my nipple gently. I moan when he pulls it and he uses the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth.

"Wait," I push him away from me quickly and sit up. "I can't do this right now,"

"Why?" He groans, hanging his head slightly.

"Because I'm on my period," I lie swiftly.

"So? I don't mind a little blood," He chuckles. "I'm not scared of your period, baby,"

My eyes widen and I'm caught again. Well there goes that excuse.

"What is it, Savannah?" He asks seriously, sitting upright slightly. His face contorts to one of annoyance. "If you don't want me you could just tell me,"

"I haven't shaved," I blurt out awkwardly, my face falling into my hands as I try to hide my embarrassment.

He bursts out laughing and I peek one eye open to look at him.

"Are you serious?" He finally asks after calming down. "That's all?"

"It's..." I trail off, shaking my head. What do I even say to that?

"I don't care if you've got hair down there," He chuckles, shaking his head. He sits back on top of me properly, his area pushing against mine again. "That's so irrelevant,"

I stare up at this boy who doesn't care about periods or hair and try to work out whether he's selfish or sweet. I shake my head, unable to come to a conclusion.

"Lay it on me then, big boy," I grin up at him and he narrows his eyes. I trail my right hand down his chest towards his happy friend.

He smirks. "Oh, you've no idea what you're in for,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328 0 30
She's bipolar and lives in an apartment with her best friend, She's 18,But last summer she made the grave mistake of sleeping with her best friends b...
Brad & Nick By Lex

Teen Fiction

136K 7.2K 23
Two Bros. One Friendship. One may or may not be in love with the other bro's boyfriend.
150K 2.2K 16
"Are you alright?" "I'm fine." "You don't look fine." "Then stop looking." Her best friends older brother helps her when she deals with a heartbrea...
50.6K 1.4K 47
What happens when life goes crazy and Seth and Tyler family is faced with problems they weren't ready for? Can't this family catch a break? Follow th...