Boboiboy Crossover: Meeting t...

Por VarianSmith

⚠️I do not own Boboiboy, Izuku and/or any characters from this fan fiction whatsoever except for some to do t... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4 (part 2)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8 (Part 2)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13: The Start
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Bonus Story! Lunch Time!
Chapter 18
Boboiboy: Dead Friends AU
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Upcoming Q & A!
ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ °•*Q & A*•°⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Recall Chapter

Chapter 12

1.6K 92 29
Por VarianSmith

"What are you doing, Mr. Boss?" Probe asked the green alien, smithing something before his hands. "It looks like a power sphera." Computer said, "Eh? No way! Don't tell me you're too desperate Mr. Boss!" Probe exclaimed and shook the green alien while he is still working, "Wah! What are you doing, Probe?! Stop that!" Adu Du yelled and smacked the purple bot, "Ouch!" Probe yelped.

Computer, Probe and Adu Du are at the ship by the beach. Many passed by it thinking it was some project of some sort or someone is shooting a video for it so no people were suspicious of a spaceship sitting on the sand beside the sea.

"But, what exactly are you doing Mr. Boss?" Computer asked, "Hehehe... you will find out soon enough." Adu Du smirked and the other two were still confused.

During this time, Boboiboy, Gopal and Izuku are at the same beach as the ship were. If the three had walked a few more, they would see it.

The others aren't here yet, Uraraka is still on the way and Yaya, Ying and Fang were buying some snacks.

"Waahhh~~ this place looks so beautiful!" Boboiboy said, "It would be even better if there's food right now!" Gopal added, licking his lips as he thought of food. "Hehe, I have some apples if you'd like, Gopal." Izuku offered an apple and Gopal wouldn't miss such a chance, "Really?! I would love to!" Gopal cheerfully said, "Aduhh... You just had your breakfast. Was the whole entire fish not enough for you?" Boboiboy said, "Tut tut tut, Boboiboy, don't you know that free food are when they are the most delicious to a point our stomach free up some space for it?" Gopal replied, Boboiboy and Izuku sweat dropped at the boy's remarks.

"That's true!" A familiar voice spoke, "Hehe, nothing beats than a free buffet of food!" Uraraka enunciates.

"Uraraka!" Izuku smiles at Uraraka, "Hey, Deku! I'm not late am I?" Uraraka asked, "Nope, you're just right in time!" Boboiboy said as he points at the three friends carrying a handful of snacks. "Oh! You're finally here!" Yaya said, "Right on time at that!" Ying added, "Everyone sure is early..." Uraraka said, "Then, let's put these snacks away first before training." Fang said, "Awww... Me and Izuku was about to eat some apples..." Gopal mumbled but his mumbles were heard by Izuku and smiled, "Let's eat it once we're done, Gopal." Izuku suggested and Gopal just nodded along.

"Alright, let's go stretch first then jog from here to all the wayyyyy.... there!" Ying suggested, "So far!" Uraraka said, "Let's do it!" full of determination in winning and to stand out in the sports festival, Uraraka is fully determined to do anything for her to train good right now. "What the?! That's too much, Ying!" Gopal cried, "Eish! What do you mean it's too much, you had always ran way further each time Yaya brought out her cookies." Boboiboy whispered to Gopal, "Eh leh! That's different lah!" Gopal defended, "Huh? Did I hear cookies?" Yaya said but Boboiboy and Gopal rapidly shook their heads and kept their mouths shut. "Ah lahh... I thought for sure I heard it... oh well! That reminded me that I actually brought some cookies!" Yaya cheerfully said, she baked last night secretly to surprise everyone for their training. "Erk!" The knowing faces yelped in fear, Yaya noticed and glares at the four who eventually looks away.

Izuku and Uraraka are confused but they're excited try to eat some of Yaya's cookies, "Can I try some?" Uraraka started and Yaya stops glaring at the four and swiftly turns to Uraraka with her eyes brimming in excitement. "Of course! Here! What about you, Izuku?" Yaya handed down a pack of cookies to Uraraka and asked Izuku if he wanted some, "I'll have one too, Yaya. Thanks!" Izuku thanked as he was handed down a pack of cookies from Yaya.

Just as the two were about to take a bite from the cookie, behind Yaya were shaking their heads rapidly and mouthing 'no' in a panic. Yaya noticed that the two were looking over her shoulders so she turns to her other four friends with a glare but everyone seemed to be looking the other way.

Yaya turned back and the four continued their antics.

Izuku and Uraraka looks at each other before looking at the four again and to the cookie. 'Is there something wrong with the cookie?' Uraraka wondered, 'It looks fine to me so why are they shaking their heads?' Izuku thought. Then, the two looked at Yaya who is brimming with expectancy in her eyes. Smiling and waiting for them to take a bite, 'I-I'm sure it's nothing!' Uraraka thought, 'Well, here goes nothi—!' Uraraka stopped when a loud sound snapped her out from her thoughts, "D-Deku?!" Uraraka frantically looks at her friend who fainted suddenly by her side. "E-eh?! He fainted???" Uraraka mumbled, "Oh dear! Is he fine?? What happened?" Yaya asked worriedly as she examines the green haired boy.

Uraraka looks at Yaya then turns to the four who was looking away and whistling, not daring to make eye contact. Then she realized, the cookie in her hand, 'Was it because of this?'.

Uraraka gulped then heard Yaya shuffling, "He's okay, he only fainted probably from my cookies. Maybe it's just so good!" Yaya concluded, "I'm sure he's fine!" Ying added.

Boboiboy and Gopal went to help Izuku and lifted him up on Gopal's back. "Let's get him to lie on somewhere first." Boboiboy said before Uraraka turns to Yaya with sparkles in her eyes. Still waiting on that cookie review.

Now Uraraka has a countenance of doom on her face but can't do anything since she'll feel guilty if she weren't to say something. "Uhhh..." Uraraka looks at the cookie then to Yaya and back to the cookie before making an action slowly putting the cookie in her mouth and as she does so, Uraraka sees Yaya's eyes full of glittery sparkles, 'I think I just found Aoyama's cousin!' Uraraka thought.

So full of expectancy from Yaya, Uraraka can't help but take a bite. 'I'm sure it's nothing!' She thought then right after that first bite, she fell on the sand. Her face says it all.

"Ah lahh... what's wrong with these two? Did they not get enough sleep last night?" Yaya said while the others laughs nervously with their knowing smiles, "Ehehe, I'm sure they were just excited to do group training!" Ying said, holding up a thumbs up. "I suppose you're right... well, let's wait for them to wake up then." Yaya said, "Oh! You guys want some? I made just enough for all of us!" Yaya added, "No, no! I'm fine, I'm still a bit full." Ying quickly said, "Uhhh, I uhh, saving the yesterday's taste of carrot cakes! So I can't eat too much yet." Fang excused, "Sorry, Yaya. I just ate some chocolates and you know I can't eat too much sweets anymore cuz of Ying." Gopal said, that was true though, Ying placed a strict rule for him that he can never eat for more than 4 chocolates. "Ah lahh..." Yaya frowned but then saw Boboiboy coming back after lying down the two fainted people from the blanket that he'd prepared. "Oh, Boboiboy! Would you like some!?" Yaya asked cheerfully, "Huh? What is?" Boboiboy asked then saw Yaya a pack full of cookies. "Sure!" Boboiboy answered and happily take a few packs, he took them all, 'Neat! I can use this whenever I ran out of energy while I use Taufan!' Boboiboy thought

The others sighed in relief that Boboiboy took all of them. "Yay!!!" Yaya cheered, happy that someone would finally take them.

After a few minutes, Izuku and Uraraka are finally up and ready. The two took a mental note to be careful of Yaya's 'strong' cookies.

Now all seven of them were jogging till they saw an odd shape looking, huge, thing that was on their way. "Woahh!! What is this? A house? A junk? A prop?" Uraraka guessed, "I've never seen this one before?" Izuku wondered how this thing got here but then again, he never really jogged this far to see it.

'Wait... isn't this?' Boboiboy thought and with along the others they think, 'Isn't this Adu Du's ship?!'

'But why have they landed here?'
'How were they not noticed floating above to get here?'
'How did the get here????'

The KKG had question marks all over their minds while Izuku and Uraraka were just admiring it and wondering what it is.

Then suddenly, a small hatch opened in front of them and there came out a familiar looking antennas.

"Hm? Oh, Boboiboy!" Probe greeted by the first thing he sees the unique orange hat. "Probe? Adu Du? How are you here? And how did that get here?" Yaya pointed out the large spaceship, Probe and Adu Du knows what she's talking about but decided to dodge it, "Huh? Why would I tell you!? You guys already put trackers on us!" Adu Du complained, "Trackers?" Izuku tilted his head then turns to Boboiboy, "What does he mean by that?" Izuku asked and when Boboiboy was about to answer, Adu Du chimed in. Interrupting Boboiboy's explanation, "Heh! You don't know? Well, guess what! They've placed trackers on both of us just cuz I had to get back what was stolen from me!" Adu Du said, "Ironic isn't? They call themselves 'heroes' all the while that kid had trespassed my home and stole that's precious to me!" Adu Du added.

Izuku is a bit shock, so is Uraraka. "What? Him? Boboiboy?" Uraraka, in a confused state, said, "Pfft! That can't be! Boboiboy seems sweet even from how short the time I spent with him!" Uraraka defended, "Right, Boboiboy?" She turns to Boboiboy, his face is that of a guilty person. She became slightly doubtful.

"U-uhh..." Boboiboy couldn't say a word, what Adu Du said was right. He did get in the ship but what reason did he go in exactly? He could no longer remember.

"There must be a reason!" Izuku vocalized, 'I don't know what's going on but right now, I should trust them.' Izuku thought and turns to Uraraka, Uraraka understood the look of Izuku and nods. "He's right, there must be a reason for that. If not then, what sort motives would he have for him to steal it in the first place?" Uraraka added.

Boboiboy and his friends smiles at the two who were defending them, "Yah lah! Boboiboy wouldn't have done such a thing! And besides, you two are a bunch of troublemakers so of course we'd be putting on some trackers on you both for safety." Ying explained, "Dey! You could've been lying to us right now!" Gopal said, "Hmph! Even if he did, steal something from you, you must've stolen something from him first!" Fang said and that clicked Boboiboy's mind.

"Ah! I remember now!" Boboiboy shouted making everyone turn to him. "You! You stole Tok Aba's coco!" Boboiboy pointed out the purple bot. "Erk!" Probe hid behind Adu Du's back.

"Oh? So beating me up and stealing my things are your ways of punishing me!?" Adu Du is getting more and more dramatic now. "Huh!?!" Izuku and Uraraka is even more in shock now, "B-Boboiboy... that's not true, r-right?" Izuku shakily asked and Boboiboy had this apologetic look on his face that confirms it, "Th-there must be an explanation to it! Just like how there's a reason of why he stole something from you... only because you stole something from him!" Uraraka kept defending, "She's right! You have to tell us the full story!" Izuku added.

"The full story? Hahahaha!! How can you two know which one of us is telling the truth then?!" Adu Du said and the two were quiet, "Wha—!! You were the one that attacked us first! We only wanted to defend ourselves!" Yaya said, "By electrocuting me, punching me and blowing me away with a hurricane?!" Adu Du listed, the already two confused folks were even more confused and shocked at the same time.

'Wait... I gotta process this... which-which one of them has electricity quirk? Or even the hurricane one???' Izuku looks at his hands as he thinks as to what is going while Uraraka smiles with nothing on her mind right now, the WiFi connection is really poor like her finances.

"Woi!! So you think those are way more dangerous than those bombs and nukes?!" Gopal shouted while pointing at the troublemakers. "You even got me kidnapped and place me in a room full of dangerous sharp objects trying to slice me!!" Gopal shouted even more, "You got what now???" Fang looked at the chubby boy in disbelief.

"Yah lah! If it weren't for Boboiboy, we would've in a more worse case scenario!" Yaya said, "Tsk, tsk, tsk! What do you two were thinking suddenly spouting up the past in front of these two, huh?" Ying said while gritting her teeth. "Err... hehe..." Adu Du has surrendered.

"Geez... we're you trying to put doubts on our new friends?" Ying said, "Nice try but justice will always prevail." Ying added.

"Tsk! Whatever! Come on, Probe! We're going." Adu Du said before walking away from the crowd, everyone just let those two be since they can't do much here in a world full of superpowers. They know how much Adu Du cares for Probe and doesn't want any harm being done to him.

"W-wait!! They're just going away like that?" Izuku said, "S-so fast! I haven't even processed yet! New information just keeps on going..." Uraraka added.

"Ehehe, sorry. I'll explain later if you guys want." Boboiboy offered, "You better!" Izuku and Uraraka said in unison. They were both curious about Boboiboy and his friends and what they've been doing in the past.

"Alright then! Let's train everyone! We still have that sports festival to worry about!" Yaya announced and everyone agreed, "Yes!" they shouted.

After training, Izuku and Uraraka broke out a sweat then realized that the KKG were still fine. Even Gopal didn't let out a single sweat after a long jog.

"How..." Uraraka started, "How are you... still... fine??" she said, her sentence cutting off from gasping for air. "Do you guys train... regularly?" Uraraka asked, "Uhh, not usually. But I did start training a few months ago." Boboiboy answered, the KKG doesn't train much but they sure did get some exercise in those mission they go to.

"Oh? Why is that, Boboiboy?" Izuku asked, "Well, I'm recuperating. I'm already fine but these four kept on insisting me to rest so I decided to just train while I've got nothing to do for a while." Boboiboy explained, "You're always in danger, we can't help it!" Yaya said, "Yah lah! No matter where you go, something is bound to happen!" Ying added, "Yeah but there are some days that nothing happens." Boboiboy replied back, "Dey! When that happens, you'd just go off helping the police!" Gopal remarked, "Haizz... we couldn't go on that camping trip at that time because of you..." Fang glammed, he was really excited to go.

"Err... hehe... sorry, sorry." Boboiboy apologized, "Mhm... whatever, that was so long ago. You made it up after that anyways!" Yaya smiled and the others nodded, "Although it wasn't in the plan but still! You tried and everything was fun in the end." Ying added, "Yah lah, and if you forget again, we'll make sure to drag you with us!" Gopal said and Fang agreeing with him.

"Hehe, thanks you guys. Awesome!" Boboiboy gave a thumbs up to the team then a hand grabbed his shoulder, "You... you're gonna have to explain that as well." Izuku said while pointing at Uraraka who is in loading mode right now.

A blanket on the sand, they all have sat. A food for their stomach, all are nomming to regain their energy back. Boboiboy, right now, is explaining.

"What?! A villain?!?" Uraraka and Izuku synced, "Shh! Shh!" Boboiboy hushed the two, trying to calm them down, "Yeah... and we're kinda keeping watch to those two." Ying said, "Don't worry! Those two wont do anything. Since right now, they're in a bit of a pickle." Yaya added, "They're right, also they're kinda more of a troublemakers than villains themselves." Boboiboy reassured the two but the look on their faces says the opposite.

"But then what about those nukes and bombs?" Uraraka mentioned, "Or that kidnapping one?" Izuku added, "And how were you rescued?" Izuku and Uraraka asked in unison.

"Uhhh... okay, okay.. let me explain slowly." Boboiboy started but a hand was stretched out in front of his face, stopping him from explaining. "It's okay, Boboiboy! I'll tell them!" Gopal said, "I wanna tell stories too!" Gopal added, "Oh, okay, thanks, Gopal!" Boboiboy. Yaya and Ying looks over in worry, 'He better not say too much.' the two thought.

"Alright, first! About the nukes and bombs, that's an exaggeration. It's actually missiles and lasers!" Gopal corrected, 'That's no better either!' Izuku and Uraraka thought, they've been thinking too much alike lately.

"Reason why he sent out those was because Boboiboy has something that he accidentally stole while he was only bringing back the coco that Probe had stolen from him." Gopal explained, "Oooh... that, explains a bit." Uraraka said, "Right? Adu Du has this 'thing' that's needed coco to be activated so he stole Tok Aba's coco." Gopal continued. "Huh, so Adu Du stole first then what about the fight? How did that happen? Couldn't he just talk?" Izuku wondered, "Psh! That guy has some serious anger issues back then!" Gopal said, "He's a bit more calmer now." he added.

Gopal explains more and more about the things happening in the past while leaving out some parts about the power sphera and them using their 'quirks'. He used the 'we were kids back then, I'm not sure what exactly happened' card. "That's kinda scary, I'm glad that you're all safe in the end." Uraraka said, "Yeah... you guys must've been frightened so much. Especially you, Gopal. Fortunately you're quirk activated." Izuku said. Gopal only mentioned this part of 'quirk' activation and nothing else. "Hehe! I sure was!" Gopal cheered.

If those two had known that he could transform things other than food, they would've thought, 'Even in life crisis... Gopal, still thinks about food, huh?' But since they don't, those two won't think of this. But Gopal's team does.

"Eish, at least this would stop you from jumping off rooftops." Boboiboy said, recalling the time when Gopal was trying to find out what superpower he got. "Dey! It was your fault for kicking Ochobot so much!—Oops!" Gopal said then covered his mouth quickly when he realized what he had just said.

"Ochobot?" Uraraka tilts her head slightly, "Who's that?" she asked, "Uhmm...." Gopal was trying to find the right words but was panicking and sweating buckets, "He's Boboiboy's close friend." Fang answered, "Eh? Close friend? What does Ochobot has to do with Gopal not knowing his quirk?" Izuku wondered, "He's someone who could scan and know what quirks you have." Fang bluntly said, "Ohhh!! That's amazing! Is that his quirk? That would be really helpful! But why'd you kick him though? Is it some sort of a weakness?" Izuku rapidly asked, "Slow down, Izuku! One at a time." Uraraka said, "Ack! Sorry." Izuku said and his eyes continue to shine with expectancy of answers.

"One, I suppose you could say it's like that. Two, the kicks were to either save him from Adu Du's attacks or Boboiboy got surprised. And three, no. Ochobot just got confused from all the kicks Boboiboy gave." Gopal answered and Izuku felt not too satisfied since it felt like there was something missing but then understands if they don't want to say more.

Fang stared in disbelief at Boboiboy who kicked a power sphera probably multiple of times by how Ochobot who got confused as to what power Gopal has.

"Is that everything?" Boboiboy asked, trying to ignore the stare that Fang was giving him. "Yup! Thanks." Izuku thanked, "Thanks for the training too! I had fun with you guys!" Uraraka cheered, "Hehe, you're welcome!" Boboiboy said.

Since they've eaten their lunch and the training was done, they're packing up their things to go somewhere else fun together. "Let's go to an arcade!" Fang said excitedly, he never went to one before and was curious what's it like there. "The library is near, we should go there instead!" Ying said with Yaya nodding along, "Huh? No way! It's supposed to be fun. Let's go to the food store!" Gopal suggested and everyone looked on with an unamused face, 'How's that fun?' they all thought.

"We just ate, Gopal." Boboiboy said, "Why don't we go to the library first then to the arcade? And when we're all done, we could go buy food when all our stomachs have freed up space." Uraraka mediated, "That's a nice idea, so? What do you guys say?" Boboiboy asked and everyone seemed to agree on it. "Yeah! That sounds nice." Yaya said, "Great thinking, Uraraka!" Ying cheered, "Hooray! Arcade!" Fang cheered, hands up in the air. "You're really excited, huh? Hehe, I'll be sure to free up more space for food!" Gopal said.

"Hmmm, since the book store is nearby, then close to it is there." Izuku mumbled, checking on his phone for the places they'll be going to. "This is good, all three places are near each other. And in order too!" Izuku said. 'What a coincidence...' Izuku thought.

"Well, what are guys waiting for? Let's go!!" Ying said, dragging Yaya by her hand. "Wait up! It's not like we're in a rush!" Fang said.

"Yay!! Library!" Yaya and Ying cheered in unison while Boboiboy is a bit excited to be here as well. He saw a book that he liked upon entering the bookstore so he wandered away from the group. "Hm? Where's Boboiboy going?" Izuku whispered to himself and walks to the same direction as Boboiboy.

Fang on the other hand, saw a bunch of books that he also likes and slowly separates from the group, trying to not let anyone notice him. The books titled, '101 Ways to Become Popular in 1 Week', 'How to Become Popular' and 'Become Popular! Beginner Level'.

Fang is content on the titles of the books so he reaches out to them but he felt a gaze on him. So instead of reaching to the books, he smoothly reaches to his visors and adjusted them before walking away and pretend to read another book's title.

Uraraka is the one that's gazing upon him, she swears that he was about to grab a book but then retracted to the visors. 'What was the book he was reading?' Uraraka thought and squinted her eyes from afar to read the words out, 'O-oh... pfft! Cute!!' Uraraka covers her mouth, not wanting to make sound for Fang to hear her. It's not like she wanted to follow and stalk Fang, it's just that her favorite books were also on this aisle.

Uraraka stopped hiding and entered the aisle, "Hey, Fang!" Uraraka greeted, Fang only nods. Uraraka stars to finally understand his character, 'Guess you can't judge people based on their personality as well... sometimes... maybe...' Uraraka thought as she looked on to the books she loves.

'101 Way to Become Rich!'
'How to Become Reach: Beginner Level'
'High to Highest Salaries of All Over the World!'
'A Hero's Salary and Life'

These were all the titles of the books she loves, she frequent comes here back in elementary and high school to read some bits of it, her favorite was the hero salary.

She reached to the book titled, 'A Hero's Salary and Life' and started to read it, 'Can't believe it's still here after so many years...' Uraraka thought, now hyper fixated on reading the book again.

Fang, seeing how the young girl doesn't mind with whatever who's looking at what she's reading, grabbed his own book before going up to her, "Uraraka, let's sit down with the others." Fang said and Uraraka turns away from the book and nodded.

The two went to a table and saw Gopal reading comics, "Hey, Gopal!" Uraraka waved, "Got a book you like?" he asked, "Yup." Uraraka showed Gopal the book, "Ehhh... that's an interesting book." Gopal said, "Hehe! What are you reading?" Uraraka asked and Gopal showed her the comic, "Woah!" Uraraka sounded then get hushed by the two boys, "Sorry, sorry... I didn't know you like these type of stories, Gopal." Uraraka said, "Huh? Is it surprising?" Gopal wondered, "Yeah, that comic is filled with science stuff." Uraraka said, "Well, it's kinda helpful if I wanna cook something even more delicious food." Gopal explained, 'Food, huh?' Fang and Uraraka thought.

Before Fang could even read, he placed down his book after noticing a pile of books that's being carried by who knows who, "Hm? Err... you need help there??" Fang offered, "Eh? Yaya, is that you?" Gopal placed down his book too and so did Uraraka, "That's kinda heavy, want me to use my quirk for a bit?" Uraraka suggested, then a head popped beside the pile of books, "Boboiboy?!" The three whispered like a shout, "That's surprising..." Gopal said, "Hehe, there's books about space! I can't miss it out." Boboiboy smiles as he places the books on the table gently.

"That's a lot of books... even for us." Yaya said from behind of Boboiboy, "That's some strength, Boboiboy." Izuku said beside Yaya, "Training gives you wonders!" Boboiboy remarked, "I suppose it is." Izuku replied.

Now everyone, excluding Ying, is here. "Where's Ying?" Gopal asked, "She went out for a while." Yaya responded, "Heya! I'm back!" Ying popped out of nowhere beside Gopal, "W-aaahh!!!" Gopal shouted and fell on his chair, "Shhh!!!" an old lady shushed so load from her desk.

"Ehehe... sorry.." Gopal apologized, "Dey! Stop sneaking like that. And where have you been?" Gopal asked, visibly annoyed. "Hehe, sorry, Gopal. I was out for a while to get this." Ying said while showing everyone what she got. "Pins? You really love pins, huh?" Gopal said, "What? It's cute!" Ying replied, the pins had a rabbit on them. "You want one, Fang? There's a carrot pin that I bought with me." Ying offered the carrot pin to Famg who delightfully accepts it with a bright smile on his face. "Thanks, Ying!" Fang cheered and placed the pin on his left of his clothes. "I have one each for you guys too!" Ying said and gave the others the pins that she bought, "Waahh~~ thanks, Ying! It's so cuutee!!" Yaya joyfully places the pin on her pink hijab. "Hehe... a pot of gold. This might become my lucky charm!" Uraraka said, "Saturn? Awesome! Thanks, Ying!" Boboiboy thanked, "Oooh! A steaming pot! Reminds me of curry!" Gopal commented.

"This is for Iida," Ying gave the pin to Uraraka, "Could you give it to him when you two meet?" Ying said, "Sure, no problem!" Uraraka said.

Everyone are all happy dappy, reading books or comics to pass the time before going to an arcade next like they planned.

"Whoo! That was a fun read!" Gopal said, "Hehe! Glad you have something you like to read, Gopal!" Yaya said.

The seven teens were chatting about when they met up a familiar duo, "Oh! Little Listeners, hello!!" the blonde shouted, "Eh?! Present Mic?!" they called, excluding Boboiboy who knows nothing about him other than being an acquaintance. "Mr. Aizawa is here too? What brings?" Ying said, "Oh, we're just going shopping... lightly... unlike that boy over there!" Present Mic commented, "Erk! Ehe...hehe..he... it'll only be one time, I swear!" Boboiboy replied, "It better be! Carrying heavy stuff cause a lot of back pains, kid." Present Mic said, "You two have met?" Uraraka questioned, "Yeah... I was doing groceries at that time and happen to meet them." Boboiboy explained and Uraraka hummed in response. "Fufufu!! Say hello to Boboiboy! My best bestest friend in the whole galaxy!!" Gopal boasted, "Uhh... hello." Boboiboy nervously waved, "Hoho! So your name's Boboiboy, huh? How... unique!!" Present Mic commented then introduced his name and so with Aizawa's.

"Shouldn't you all be training?" Aizawa said, "We sure did!" Uraraka cheered, "...That's some confidence." Aizawa commented, "Oh? Don't tell me just right after a little training is good enough?" Present Mic added, "Oh no, no. We'll train! We're just going around for a bit." Uraraka said, "Yah lah! We don't know much about this place so we were hoping for these two to show us around where is where while we're having fun. To you know, de-stress for the upcoming festival...?" Ying said, "Ooohh... alrighty then! But don't slack off or you'll be out of shape in the sports festival." Present Mic said, "Okay!" They all synced excluding for Boboiboy, "Training..." Aizawa mumbled, "So you train with them, kid?" Aizawa looks at the orange hat boy, "Yup! The more, the merrier!" Boboiboy joyfully said, "...alright... all of you be careful then. The two of us will get going." Aizawa said before walking away, "Huh?! Already?? W-wait up!! Welp, see ya later little listeners!" Present Mic waved farewell as he goes to follow Aizawa.

'Perhaps he's used to train with people who has quirks and didn't know how much weight he should be lifting...' Aizawa thought as he recalls the orange boy carrying all the groceries by himself and being quirkless himself, it was quiet an achievement even with such a skinny body, 'Is that perhaps the reason of his short stature?? Probably not but who knows...' Aizawa thought.

"Maann~~ that boy sure is lucky to have such strong friends! Aspiring heroes at that! I bet he feels safe with them." Present Mic commented, "Whatcha thinkin' about?" he asked, seemingly noticed Aizawa's way of thinking things. Aizawa turns to the blonde then face the street again to say, "Thinking about how commendable his strength is and how idiotic he could be. Not knowing what limits he has will be a danger to him." Aizawa said.

The two were silent until Present Mic break the thin ice of silence, "Perhaps he could actually handle it?" he said, "Multiple dumbbells, two sword props, a bunch of vegetables and fruits, a book, some flower pots and seeds, and a roller skates??? He could handle those???" Aizawa pointed out, remembering some items that were inside the bag. "Uhhh... I guess?" Present Mic said, "He's probably used to a much more weight then not realizing how hard it really is without any help." Aizawa commented, "...What... what can we even do about that?" Present Mic questioned, all to knowing that they can't just coach him out of nowhere. They barely know each other! "And I bet his friends have already tried to let him know about it too." Present Mic added.

The two's walk became silent.

( 」∠)_
How y'all doing?

Who's excited for the sports festival chapter?
Cuz I know I am!

Kekekeke
Hehehehehhe
AHAHAHAHHAHAHFHSJAKDHKWNSS
Boboiboy will be thereeeeeee
But in a different wasayyyyyyshayyayau

ALSHJSHAHAHAHKAAKAKAK

Also, you read Mr. Mic's and Aizawa's convo, right? See it in a different way, something like there's a metaphor to it :DDD

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

13.1K 576 9
I've seen so many boboiboy into mha world... so.... why not we go the opposite now? . . . . The villain somehow had DimensionBot and teleported b...
57.7K 2.7K 18
not a sequel you don't have to read the first book to know what happens this is a new timeline. The weekly updates will remain the same.
153K 4.6K 34
Bbb with his friends and family + some people from their future, such as Tapops and Tempur-A members... are going to react to their future. This book...
8.4K 397 8
Does the concept of multiverse exist? Is there any world existing from our own out there? They need no justified answer for that, but for whatever ha...