breath Taegi/Yoonmin/Yoonkook

By ra2bunn

Rich boy psycho Tae, yandere Jimin and Mafioso Jungkook all making Yoongis life a mess after he helped them o... More

Mistake 1
Mistake 2 and 3
Again And Again
Two
Day And Day
Eyes
scratch
White
Phone
Shot
Chicken
Mall
Comfort?
Close
Give
Motel
Search
Three
Closer
Silent
Awake
Room
Game
River
Red
Hurt
Puppet
Mess
Feel
Her
Call

Kick

706 50 4
By ra2bunn

"A deal? No thanks."

It simply had to be said. After Taehyungs small move and his stupid idea of a deal Yoongi wasn't gonna even think about any other deals.
He didn't wanna have anything to do with such stuff and even if Jungkook was treating him kind of nice he still knew that Jungkooks job wasn't on the legal or morally correct side in his opinion.

Now he only looked at Jungkooks slightly confused face.
He hadn't even mentioned what the deal was about yet Yoongi had rejected it.
Rejected his idea he had planned out.

He would've offered to protect the smaller in exchange for Yoongi to stay by his side.

It sounded like an fair exchange in his eyes. For some even like an good deal. For Yoongi, however, staying by Jungkooks side for sure had its disadvantages as well.

Getting in dangerous situations, Jungkooks mood changes and his cold attitude as well as being not able to provide any comfort or affection and also his stubborn mindset to deny anything he thought didn't make sense or wouldn't be of any use in his opinion.

"but I.. I didn't even tell you the deal."

"I don't make deals Jungkook. It's a no." Yoongi said once again, the taller furrowing his eyebrows as he thought a bit annoyed that this didn't work out like he wanted to.

Suddenly he just stood up, grabbing some things before looking back at Yoongi.

"I'm gonna be back.. Perhaps in a few days or so.. Until then stay inside here."

"How much longer do I have to stay though? I still have a job and stuff and-Jungkook don't just ignore me!" Yoongi then said as Jungkook just walked out of the room ignoring how Yoongi was talking to him.

The smaller stood up to follow, stopping Jungkook from going by moving a hand on his arm and looking at the taller

"Jungkook, answer my question please."

A glance back and Jungkook looked down at his arm and at Yoongis hands, slowly looking back up to make eye contact.

"Stop thinking about it. I'm gonna take care of everything. You're only save around me, so stay here." Jungkook taking Yoongis hands off his arm and then closing the door behind him, leaving Yoongi alone once again.

Another disadvantage.
Being ignored and Jungkook leaving randomly for a few days out of nowhere.

It was like a punch in Yoongis face. He really was alone again in this huge ass apartment and all he could do was to watch TV, chill, sleep and wait for any news.

He really wanted to just go out and go back home but that wouldn't have been a good idea and he knew that.

So there he was again, day after day.
The third day and no sign of Jungkook.

It was such a casual day, 2am and Yoongi was cuddled up in the bed, quietly watching TV and trying to fall asleep after he slept a lot already that day.

A sound however caught his attention.
Was Jungkook finally back?
Hell did Yoongi feel excited about that for some reason.
He felt a bit like a dog waiting for its owner.
Stupid but also kinda true.

A small mumbling however making Yoongis excited mood turn into an panic.
That didn't sound like Jungkook.
That wasn't Jungkook.

The door trying to be opened, Yoongi quickly grabbing the handle and pulling the door back close.

With all his strength left, he tried to keep the door shut.
Two voices starting to speak to each other about what to do.

He really had no chance. Two guys against him. That just wouldn't work.
The door being eventually opened Yoongi nearly falling forward but catching himself again and backing off.

Nothing he could grab to even defend himself.
How nice it would've been if Jungkook now had some vases standing around or some damn simple decoration he could've used to throw at them.

Crouching down in an corner and yelling didn't help a lot either.

Hands and feet tied together, tape over his mouth and laying on the ground as one of the two took out their phone.

"Yes we got him Taehyung. Alright, he can't wait to meet you again either. "

A small chuckle from the other guy, Yoongis eyes wide as he looked at them.

So this time Taehyung had really found him.

Being thrown over a shoulder and carried through the hallway when the door was pushed open and someone blocked their way.

A guy aiming for Jungkooks face, only to be blocked and get his arm twisted. The male pushing the one to the ground and giving him and an kick before his gaze met the other guy.

"Let him down.."
The guy doing as said, Yoongi being let down on the ground.

Now Yoongi watched the two fight, a choked out pained groan escaping the guys lips and quickly trying to escape, running out of the door, Jungkook watching and about to follow when he stopped to instead look back at Yoongi.

The same scared expression Jungkook had seen once, the slightly teary eyes and looking as helpless as ever.

Jungkook leant down, hands moving down to untie the smaller and carefully take the tape off his mouth, a small painful whine at that leaving the smaller before taking a few deep breaths and trying to relax.

Jungkook kept staring at him, as if expecting the smaller to do something.

"They know you're here.. Seems like we have to go somewhere else now to keep you save. Good thing that I decided to come back today."

The smaller slowly nodded his head, hands shaking a bit.
Jungkook had saved him, once again. The third time.
The taller really was good at protecting him.

"Jungkook.. Thank you.."

Jungkook hummed a bit, still leaning down and staring at the smaller.

"Want to hold onto me again? That seemed to relax you a bit last time." Jungkook spoke, Yoongi looking kinda unsure at the taller.

It was true that he was calming down easier like that, staying close to Jungkook was like a big safe zone and his brain now was starting to really think that way.
He wanted to clinge onto the taller, but at the same time he wasn't even sure if Jungkook would be okay with it.
He knew him since a few days and getting so close to try and get himself the comfort he needed seemed wrong.

"I wanna.. Can I even? I mean.. Aren't you gonna feel uncomfortable or awkward?"

"Just do what you want. I'm gonna say something if I dislike it."

Jungkook perhaps couldn't give any comfort, but Yoongi could simply take it from him. Take what he needed.

Arms around the taller and Yoongi pressing his body once again against the tallers who didn't move an inch, instead holding back a small smile at how close the smaller was once again.

To say he enjoyed Yoongis weak physical build would've been mean, but it simply was true.
Yoongi just seemed like someone who had to be protected and Jungkook wanted to use that to his full advantage.

Without a word Jungkook picked Yoongi up, still holding the smaller close to him as he made his way out of the apartment, grabbing his phone to quickly call someone.

A few minutes and a car pulled over, Jungkook getting in and keeping Yoongi on his lap the whole time as someone drove them, even when the smaller kept insisting that he could get off the other if needed.

Another big building.
Yoongis eyes staring up before again looking at Jungkook who carried him inside with a poker face.

Door opening, walking into another apartment that looked just as expensive as the first one.
Modern, no decoration.

"How many apartments do you own..?" Yoongi asked a bit curious, the taller slowly letting Yoongi down on the couch and staring down at him.

"This is my personal apartment. The one you stayed at is.. More like a apartment I use for different occasions." Jungkook answered and then looked a bit around.

Yoongi slowly hummed, looking around for a bit.
So empty and dull, yet nice to look at.
It displayed Jungkook kinda well.

The taller walked off towards another room, Yoongi getting up to quickly follow.

He really was starting to feel save around the taller. If someone was able to protect him it would be Jungkook.

He kept looking what the taller was doing, following him around the apartment in silence just like Jungkook.

"You really wanna follow me inside here as well?" Jungkook asked as he stood in the doorway, Yoongi blinking a few times before he realized that it was the bathroom and quickly taking a step back.

"No no.. Sorry."

Back on the couch, staring at the floor, kind of unsure what to do now.
He just wanted to return to his old life, but here he was at the apartment of this guy and was stuck in there for his safety.

Hos quiet it was every time Jungkook was with him.
Surprisingly he stayed that day.
Just sitting besides Yoongi who eventually fell asleep and keeping the smaller close to him.

Another day, Yoongi waking up on the couch and about to peek inside the males bedroom only for his door to be locked.

Jungkook really wasn't trusting anyone.
Even if it was Yoongi, he still kept the habit to be cautious and extremely careful around others.

Making breakfast, something Yoongi was kinda happy to do.
He had found some groceries in this apartment luckily.
A small happy hum, casually about to start eating when the tall male walked in and looked around as if to inspect what Yoongi did.

".. Hungry?" The smaller only asked, Jungkook staring at him for a few seconds only to nod his head and sit down.

Eating breakfast together, Yoongi having to hold back a small smile at how casual this actually was.
It was like such a normal interaction. Something he hadn't done in so long.

It really was cute.

"Did you like it?"

A small nod was all it took for Yoongi to feel a bit happy.

And the small smile on Yoongis lips, was all it took for Jungkook to feel satisfied.

"Yoongi.. Do you really not wanna make a deal with me? I do respect your decision if you don't. But before you even reject the idea again, I offer you protection for lifetime, in return for your presence."

Yoongi stared at him, trying to process what was said.

"What.. Do you mean with my presence?"

Jungkook stood up, making his way right in front of the smaller and leaning a bit down.

"..I want you to stay by my side. Stay with me. Live with me."

Was this.. Some kind of boyfriend proposal? Yoongi wasn't too sure of it.
He knew Jungkook since maybe a week or two, yes he liked the taller kind of but spending a lifetime with him?

".. Like.. Friends? Or what exactly are you trying to say? Boyfriends?"

Jungkook now wasn't too sure either, he just felt the need for Yoongi to stay with him.

"That doesn't matter. I just want you to stay with me."

"But you don't even give me any details like, how am I supposed to-"

"I told you the deal. It's my offer and I suggest you to take it."

Yoongi was quiet, just staring up at Jungkook who kept leaning closer down to him with an intense stare.

"Do you like me?"

A question that broke the intense stare of Jungkook.
The taller leant a bit up now, trying to understand Yoongis question.

"Like you?"

"Yes.. Do you like me? Perhaps even more than like that you want me to stay with you?"

Liking Yoongi. Something Jungkook hadn't even thought about.
Did he like the smaller?
That didn't actually matter though did it?
All that mattered to Jungkook was that he needed Yoongi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 10.4K 32
Min Yoongi sells drugs to survive, but he just happens to get involved with Park Jimin, the Busan mafia boss.
247K 5K 29
"Bless the people who messes with his Queen" ~โ€ข~ In which the Mafia King and Queen finds their happily ever...
282K 10K 41
Jimin never thought his innocence was something he'd give up so early in such a terrible way... *rape *some smut *depression *mpreg Start: 11/28/19 E...