breath Taegi/Yoonmin/Yoonkook

By ra2bunn

Rich boy psycho Tae, yandere Jimin and Mafioso Jungkook all making Yoongis life a mess after he helped them o... More

Mistake 1
Mistake 2 and 3
Again And Again
Two
Day And Day
Eyes
scratch
White
Phone
Shot
Mall
Comfort?
Kick
Close
Give
Motel
Search
Three
Closer
Silent
Awake
Room
Game
River
Red
Hurt
Puppet
Mess
Feel
Her
Call

Chicken

819 54 15
By ra2bunn

Alone.
Yoongi was completely alone in the modern looking apartment that seemed rather empty.

A couch, a bed, generally the basics someone would need to live.
No decoration.

It looked completely soulless.
No personality whatsoever.

He'd really stay there for a while?
He wasn't sure if he felt lucky having so much space for himself or completely lost.

The cat boy really did carefully investigate everything before eventually deciding to take a shower, grab some of Jungkooks clothes to put them on and finally get some good sleep.

How much time had it been?
Two days? Three days?
He hadn't heard or seen Jungkook since he left.
He honestly was unsure what to do.
He just laid on the couch since that morning, staring at the ceiling while the TV was playing.

A sudden sound coming from the door making him immediately jump up to prepare himself for any potentional intruder, only to then make eye contact with the doe eyes that always stared at him so softly.

A bag in Jungkooks hand grabbing Yoongis attention.
He had gotten food delivered since he arrived there, Jungkook bringing him his lunch really felt special now.

"This is chicken and some vegetables and some other stuff."

Not even a hello, just Jungkook saying that and then staring again at his phone to check some things while walking towards another room.

Yoongi stared at the bags for a while, honestly being rather interested in Jungkook now. He hadn't seen a human soul in two or three days.

He followed the other, eventually walking inside a office and watching how the taller checked some things before texting someone.

"Jungkook.."

"hm?"Only a small hum being heard.

"Do you wanna join me eating lunch?"

Now Jungkook looked at him, as if a bit irritated, only to sigh as he stared at Yoongis cat eyes.

".. I do have to go soon again though."He mumbled and then followed Yoongi back inside the living room.

The smaller table in the living room now being used as a table for them.

Sitting down on the ground, Jungkook watching how Yoongi quickly prepared everything and then quietly started to eat.

A bowl with rice, some tofu soup, vegetables and chicken.

Eyes on the small table, Jungkook not looking up and instead focusing on the food.

He knew himself just too well.
He knew that he'd be doomed if he'd keep looking at Yoongi.
The smaller was messing with his feelings and his brain.

A small act of service.
Just a little bit affection and love and Jungkook knew that it was over.
He was a ticking time bomb.

Taking another bite of the chicken only to then stare at the small bowl of rice.
Chicken.

Yoongi putting some meat on Jungkooks rice, not even saying a word and just casually continuing to eat while Jungkook now stared at the bowl completely thrown back.

Such a simple gesture, that was usually between family members, friends or lovers.

A warm feeling, a small tingle in Jungkooks fingers and Yoongis fate was set.

Jungkook wanted to feel more of it.
He wanted to get more, experience more, all through Yoongi.

"Yoongi.. Are we friends?"

A question that threw Yoongi off.
Friends?
That was a bit too far.

"Ehm.. Not sure. I mean if you wanna be friends we could be." Yoongi shrugged, Jungkook nodding his head a bit and finally eating the piece of chicken.

"Friends.." Jungkook mumbled again, though he didn't get the same feeling again.
Instead he was met with something else he couldn't really describe.
He didn't like it too much, yet he enjoyed it overall as it gave him a kick of something unknown.

After that Jungkook just kept staring at Yoongi, the smaller trying to ignore it and quickly finishing his food before starting to clean up.

Jungkooks gaze following him.
To Yoongis surprise the taller followed him and kept standing around him even though he said a while ago that he had to leave soon.

".. Don't you have to leave?" Yoongi asked after a few more minutes, putting the dishes to the side to dry, Jungkook standing in the doorway and shrugging his shoulders as if not really caring anymore.

He really didn't talk a lot, his eyes did however.
Yoongi could only look overly irritated when Jungkook looked him up and down as if checking him out without a single sense of shame.

Grey sweatpants, a black simple shirt.
Jungkook couldn't help but feel a bit satisfied when he looked at Yoongi.
The smaller wearing his clothes, standing in his kitchen and staring at him with those cute but confused cat eyes.

"..You look good in my clothes."

A comment Yoongi didn't expect, only making him look a bit lost before he looked down at his clothes and slowly nod his head.

"Thanks..?"

Yoongi stood there a bit awkward, Jungkook still staring him up and down as if inspecting every small detail of him.

He really trusted Jungkook in a way, but the taller still was a bit weird sometimes.
To end the awkward silence Yoongi turned around to just dry the dishes and put them away.

A sudden breath against his nape making him drop a bowl, Jungkooks quick instincts now showing, the taller easily catching the bowl and putting it down on the counter.

Only now Yoongi realized how close Jungkook actually was.
Perhaps an inch or two away from him, Jungkooks hands moving on the kitchen counter to cage in the smaller who still was turning his back to Jungkook.

Feeling another breath against his nape, Yoongi tensing up not moving an inch.

"Jungkook.. What are you doing..?"

He didn't get an answer however, instead the taller kept that closer for an minute, only to then intentionally breath once again against Yoongis neck.

A bit of an nervous and lost look, Jungkook finally leaning back and once again staring Yoongi up and down.

"You smell good."

Yoongi turned slowly around, taking a step to the side to get away from the male to finally realize what he had said.

So Jungkook just.. Sniffed him? Like some kind of dog?

"..uhm anyways.. Jungkook could you perhaps help me with something?"

The tallers focus now completely on the smaller, Jungkook humming a bit and nodding his head. Helping Yoongi out, something he did like as well.

It did make Jungkook feel like he was doing something 'good'. Something that made him feel worthy.

"so I let something fall behind that wardrobe in the bedroom but I can't move it and-"

Before he could even finish Jungkook already walked off towards the bedroom, looking at the wardrobe and quickly lifting it a bit up to move it, grabbing whatever was behind it and then correcting it again.

Turning around he then stared at Yoongi, the smaller standing inside the room a bit amazed.

"Did you really just lift it all alone? Isn't that really heavy?" The smaller asked, taking a step closer, Jungkook blinking a few times as he looked at the cat boys reaction. Pride. Jungkook felt purely proud of himself and his action in that moment.

Yoongis amazed reaction, his full attention on him, how he seemed to admire him for this simple action. How much Jungkook loved this reaction, this feeling of Yoongis appreciation.

What would give him such an reaction again?
How could he possibly recreate that feeling?
Perhaps showing off more? Amazing Yoongi even more? Perhaps putting the smaller in an situation where he needed help?
How much he enjoyed when Yoongi was asking him for help.
As if he was the only one who Yoongi could trust.
It didn't matter what Jungkook had to do.
Whatever would give him the same kick again, would work.

"..wanna see my muscles?"

".. What?"

Yoongi looked utterly confused as Jungkook walked closer to him and took off his jacket, throwing it on the bed before he started to lift up his shirt only to get distracted by the doorbell.

A knock, Yoongi now turning around as well and looking inside the hallway.

"Mr. Jeon your meeting begins in 5 minutes!"

The voice of Namjoon.
Jungkook mumbling something inaudible, looking once again at Yoongi.

"I have to go now. I'm gonna be back tomorrow.. Make sure you're ready once I'm gonna arrive, I wanna go out with you."

Jungkook then proceeded to grab his jacket and leave once again completely unfazed, while Yoongi tried to understand what Jungkook meant.

"wait a second!? Go out? Like hanging out? Or-"

Following Jungkook towards the door, the taller however ignoring him and simply closing the door behind him to follow Namjoon.

Hell was Jungkook confusing.
So distant, yet getting so close out of nowhere.
It really was driving Yoongi insane.
Jungkook being attractive was simply a fact at this point.
Look wise he definitely was top tier but his behavior was just so odd that Yoongi wasn't sure what exactly to do or say to the male.
He didn't know what he could do and what he shouldn't do.

Jungkook now wanting to go out with him only was making him more unsure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 102K 92
when yoongi can't help but fall for the fanboy who is constantly blocking him.
1.5M 61.7K 50
A boy who needs help and only a possessive mafia can only help him. Cover credits to unbelievable: aisyx__
283K 10K 41
Jimin never thought his innocence was something he'd give up so early in such a terrible way... *rape *some smut *depression *mpreg Start: 11/28/19 E...
23.6K 2.5K 66
Hoseok's life was hell, total hell. And Yoongi was determined to change it. ⬆️ Yoongi ⬇️ Hoseok