Lost and found (mafia story)

Por SRxoTtD

What happens if the girl he was in love with as a child gets kidnapped and then found 15 years later but no o... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 28

645 15 1
Por SRxoTtD

Elenor's Pov:

When I got back home, I started getting ready for the cinema, along with texting Ace to ask if we're still going.

My phone starts calling and I immediately pick up when I see who it is.

"Hey, girl. What's up?"

"Nothing much, Jake is here, because he climes you don't have anything interesting to eat at home and Ace is freaking out about something."

"Really? Why would he be freaking out?"

"I don't know, I think he might have finally grown some balls and asked a girl out on a date,  he's been choosing what to wear for the past 30 minutes and he even asked me for advice and he never does that."

"Oh no! It's not a date."

"Oh really? Are you jealous and you just don't want him dating anyone?"
I can literally hear the smirk on her face appear. All she's been begging me for, even when I was in coma, was to date Ace. Once she even tried to hypnotise me in the hospital and I've never been more confused in my life.

"No, I'm not jealous. I just know, because we're going to the movie theatre tonight."

"Oh my god. I can't believe he finally asked you out! And it is a date!"

"Well actually I was the one to ask him, if he wanted to watch a movie."
"Wait what ? So you do like him?"
"Yes. No. Wait. Can't friends just go out?"

"Why are you so selfish?"
"You're being ridiculous, Aspen. "

"No, really I want to be an aunt, bridesmaid and a sister in law and this fucker won't ever find anyone better than you! To be honest I don't think he'll ever do it unless somebody does it for him. I worry he still might be a virgin, tho... "

"Okay let's just not talk about your brother's sex life. Besides we will be sisters in law if you marry Jake so don't be dramatic. I gotta go charge my phone, but I'll call you tomorrow."

"Okay, love you. Bye!"
"Bye, love you too!"

„So, do we know what they're playing or are we going to find out when we get there?" Ace asks rhythmically patting the steering wheel with his tattooed thumbs.

"Give me a sec I'll check." I take my phone out and search for the movies we can watch.
"Soooo, we can watch scream 4, 365 days, minions or- OH MY GOD they are playing Spider-Man no way home!!!" I yell excitedly and for some reason I always blush when I get to watch a Spider-Man movie.

"We can watch that." He says calmly, not matching my energy at all.
"Yes! But wait have you watched Spider-Man homecoming and far from home ? " I ask rising my brows at him not believing he's ever watched something with a happy, cute, little romance and a teenager saving the world in it  just, because he wanted to.

"Haven't even heard of it, but you seem pretty excited to watch it. "

"Yea, he's my favourite superhero, but you won't know what's happening an-"
"It's fine. Besides, I can always ask you who's who and what's going on right?"
"Okay! You've convinced me!" I am not going to waist this opportunity to see Spider-Man on a big screen and him asking me questions about it will make this evening even better because I love talking about it.

Waiting in the line we chat a little and laugh a bit.
"You know I've actually never been to a cinema before?" I say looking around at the new for me surroundings. The building looks modernish from the outside, but on the inside it looks like it's taken straight out of 1800's. The ceiling is rounded and the walls are covered in asymmetrical bricks.

"Really? How come?"
"Well, when I still lived with Andreas all I'd do was go to school, make dinner, clean the house and than I'd take the night shift. After I graduated and didn't have to go to school. I finally didn't have to work at night and I just preferred to enjoy some sleep than go out."

I see a bit of sadness in Ace's eyes, witch shows that he cares and I honestly am so happy to finally see some emotion in him, because I thought guy was some creepy ass robot, seriously when he's focused or mad he doesn't really blink. Not that I've seen at least.
You might think it's stupid but I was considering this option, until I saw him swimming in the pool.

He sighs and now I worry, when he looks away. "Hey it's okay you don't have to get frustrated because of it. "
I say putting my hand on his arm.
"No, it's just-I'm sorry, I just wish you didn't have to go through it."

No matter how many times I tell everyone it's not their fault, they will always apologise to me anyways. To be honest, at first I was a bit mad and thought they should be apologising, since I had to go through hell, but not long after I realised they didn't suffer any less than I did so every time someone apologised to me for it, I feel helpless. I just wish we could all forget about it.

"Come on, let's get some popcorn." I take his hand and drug him behind me.

Standing at the register was a man looking not much younger than Ace. What's so interesting about him is the fact that His eyes are a very light grey, almost white actually and I can't seem to take my eyes off of his.

He looks up at me and smiles, before speaking up.
"hello, what can I get for you today, pretty lady?"
"One big p-"
"We would like to have one big popcorn, please."
Ace growls behind my back, pulling me close to him, making shivers go all over my body, starting with my waist which is the place his hand is resting.

"Oh, of course, sir. That will be 10$."

(Warning ‼️: if you haven't watched spider-man no way home, there are spoilers in here)

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god!" I whisper-yell hitting Ace's arm on repeat when I see, that Andrew fucking Garfield is in the movie.

"Wait, didn't  Peter Parker look different?" Ace asks, clearly confused as to why is there another man wearing Spider-Man's suit.
"Yes and no. The one we saw at the beginning is played by Tom Holland and he has two pervious movies. There were Spider-Man's played by different actors in the past too so, Tobey Maguire was actually the first one, then Andrew Garfield and then Tom Holland."

Ace's Pov:

"Okay, now I get it."
I don't. I have no idea what's going on, but El enjoys it and I don't want to take away from her the pleasure of watching it by constantly asking her questions, about the movie.

Her eyes literally sparkle,when she gets to talk about it and she's so adorable doing it, I might want to spend the rest of my life asking her to explain it to me, because I don't think there is anything that could get her this excited.

My gaze is turned to my left caused by silent sobbing. El is literally crying her eyes out and I don't even know why. The move is slowly coming to an end.
I think.
And one one is dying, however she's bobbing harder than when some May was literally saying her last words to Peter Parker.
"What happened, no one's dying, why you crying?" I wipe her tears from her cheeks not even trying to keep my laughter in. 

"Don't laugh, it's sad. It's sad, because in Andrew's movie his girlfriend dies the same way and he couldn't save her, but was this close to having a happy ever after with her and now he has been blaming himself for so long, but now that he's saved MJ he's like- i don't know how to explain but it's just - so- beautiful." She sobs out the last part and I just pull her into my arms to give her a hug, silently questioning what is going on. I literally have never been this confused in my life.

Driving back to Elenor's house, I take a look at her from time to time and I can clearly see how much she's fighting the urge to fall asleep.

"You can go to sleep, we still have 20 more minutes to go."
"No, I'll ... I'll be fi..fine." She says closing her eyes with her head pressed to the window and falls asleep. She lasted less than I thought she would. I can't help but smile at her.

When we get to her home, I see that the lights are on so it means the door will probably not be locked, which is why I don't tell her we're here.

She continues to sleep, while I carry her perfectly curved body, in my arms toward her house.

When I open the door with my elbow, Jev's eyes lend on me with a lot of questions in them.
"She fell asleep in my car, I'll just put her to bed and go home."

I go up the stairs and find El's room.
I tuck her in like a baby and walk into her bathroom to find something to remove her make up with.

God. I only have 5 in 1 after shaving cream and I'm perfectly fine, while this girl has countless amount of ... um ... everything I guess.

I finally find it and remove her make up. She looks so pretty without it.
Good thing is, she's wearing a t-shirt and leggings. She wouldn't feel comfortable with me changing her, but wearing what she's wearing she'll still be comfortable sleeping in it.

Before I picked her up I was stressing so much what to wear so I asked Aspen and at first I wasn't sure if wearing what she advised me to was a good idea but now I'm glad because eventually we both wore something comfortable and I didn't make a full of myself by wearing a suit.

I kiss her forehead and leave her room making as little noise as possible not to wake her up.

When I walk down, Jev is already waiting for me.

"Ace."
"Jev." I say putting my hands in the pockets of my jeans.
"How are you doing, boy?"
"Umm good I guess. Jake and I are doing pretty amazing bossing around."
"Yea. Your father and I are getting old, but that doesn't mean we'll be retiring anytime soon. We know how you guys want to take over so bad, but take your time. You know, go party, do some stupid stuff while you still can and umm... fall in love... it'll help you set your priorities and what's more important, it'll give you home. You'll have a person to come back to."

"Why are you telling me all this? I mean, don't get me wrong I appreciate it but..."

"Before we met your mathers, neither of us ever cared if we'd come out of this whole mafia shit alive or not. Once your father got shot and didn't even care if this was the end of his life. He almost bleed out and died. Somehow uncle Mike saved him. But when he already dated Kate... he started looking out for himself more, because he knew she was waiting for him. He finally started living and not only existing. If it weren't impossible one could think he didn't have a soul before he met her."

Jev keeps talking, but I still can't make out why he's telling me all this.

" I don't know, just wanted to tell you." And just like that he answered my question as if he could read my mind. I mean I didn't quite get the answer I wanted but it still is something I guess.

"Anyways, my point is ... I can see it in your eyes."
"What?"
"Love. I can see it when you look at El. I've actually always seen it. You guys had incredible bond when you were little. I think you're good for her, just do something for god's sake 'cause if you're like your father, than it might take ages for you to grow some balls. You guys kill people
On daily basis, but can't make a move on a girl." He chuckles and tabs my shoulder before walking away to his bedroom.

"Night, Jev."
"Sleep tight, boy."

—————————————————————————-

It's the longest chapter I've ever written (2104 words!!)

School is making me sick but it's summer soon so I guess I just have to suffer my way through it.

Have a great day everybody !!♥️

Love you all 😘

Don't forget to vote and comment.👒

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

187 28 17
Cynthia Oberoi, the treasure of her mother's secrets and a threat to the whole world. She has a bad past, which made her cold and arrogant. But deep...
328K 9.2K 51
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...
45.5K 524 17
Arabela feels as if she has no place in the world, she feels lost. Arabella Hernandez is a young girl that got kidnapped by her mother at the age of...
47.6K 764 41
Daughter of the most powerful mafia boss in the entire world . Amaya is known as 'Daddy's Killer ' . From the age of 15 , Amaya takes over the job of...