Anuseena Dating Life Shorts..

By Anuseena_writer

ANUSEENA โฃโฃ . . . . . . . . . . . . Aur kya hi bolu naam bahut hai... ๐Ÿ˜‡ More

Intro
That Feeling..
Birthday.. love. ๐Ÿ˜š
Humdard
Birthday.. Love 2๐Ÿ˜š
Dream love..
Dream love.. 2
Thank you
Anuseena cute moments series (part 1)
Anuseena cute moments series (part 2)
Anuseena cute moments series (part 3)
Anuseena cute moment series (part 4)
Humsafar
Need to know..
Holi love.. unknown to them..
Anuseena cute moment series (Part 5)
Together Forever...
Mixed emotions..
Mixed emotions.. 2
Broken inside..
Anuseena cute moments series (part 6)
Anuseena cute moments series (part 7)
Anuseena cute moments series (part 8)
Anuseena cute moments series (part 9)
Anuseena's First!!!(part 1)
Anuseena's First (Part 2)
Anuseena cute moments series (part 10)
Anuseena's first! (part 3)

AADAT!!!

738 96 43
By Anuseena_writer

Storyline : Anuseena are normal senior and junior on a mission acting as a couple (not same as other with same situation). Anubhav just came for mission.

4900+ words

Let's start,

Anubhav was sitting in car outside her house, she came out in a while in her whole victory looking ravishing. Wearing a yellow coloured plain saree with purple lavender blouse and light, rose gold jewellery, "Haseenaaa" Anubhav's inside were shuddering as he saw her, she was a perfect example of nature's true art. She walked upto him and said poking his shoulder with a finger, "Chalen anubhav sir??" He smiled and nodded to her words and she entered car through the door of front seat.

Route,

The car was being driven on the all silent highway as it reached to a slight small place and at this time in night it's quite. The car had AC on till now but haseena didn't liked the pack cars, she opened all the windows and switched the AC off. "Kya hua haseenaji?? Aapko ghutan ya koi pareshani ho rahi hai??" He asked tensed at the sudden action, "nhii, wo hume band band nhi pasand isiliye windows open kar diye!!" She smiled sweetly and anubhav nodded

They were driving when reaching around the countryside, the FM started operating. "Aap sun rahe hai 82.4 FM, Aur mai hu RJ Shweta, to aaj hai Poonam ki raat yaani ki full moon, Quite romantic and filmy one. Aur Poonam ke Chand aasmaan mai to ek hai, par sabke apne Poonam ke Chand bhi hote hai ki nhi??" RJ said followed by a laugh, Anubhav and haseena smiled slightly. RJ further said, "Ho sakta hai koi is waqt apne Chand ke haath ka bana khana kha raha ho, koi apne Chand ke sath ice cream kha Raha ho ya apne Chand se chhup ke baat kar rha ho ya apne Chand ke saath drive PE ho!!" RJ's last line made anubhav look at haseena who was enjoying the Show, he unknowingly enjoyed this drive. She didn't realise he captured her image in his eyes after a long time of setting his focus (🤭🤭). After saying some more lines RJ continued, "To sabke Poonam ke Chand ko dedicated ye agla gaana, aur sunte rahiye RJ Shweta ko!!!" She said and a sweet melody flew out of the radio,

"मैंने पूछा चाँद से कि देखा है कहीं मेरे यार सा हसीं?
चाँद ने कहा, "चाँदनी की क़सम, नहीं, नहीं, नहीं"
मैंने पूछा चाँद से कि देखा है कहीं मेरे यार सा हसीं?
चाँद ने कहा, "चाँदनी की क़सम, नहीं, नहीं, नहीं"
मैंने पूछा चाँद से...
मैंने ये हिजाब तेरा ढूँढा, हर जगह शवाब तेरा ढूँढा
कलियों से मिसाल तेरी पूछी, फूलों में जवाब तेरा ढूँढा!!

Anubhav kept looking at haseena again and again while enjoying the sweetest music out there. Haseena also smiled widely and just felt the music, she didn't cared much if her heart felt something, she just shooed it off.

After a short drive,

Anubhav and haseena reached a large hotel built on the border of uttar Pradesh in a town, they got down the car and anubhav said, "Haseenaji, apko swayam ko aaj zara asahaj karna hoga. Ye log bahut shaatir hai, jab tak yaha hai aap bas samajh lijiye ke hum pati patni hai hi!! Natasha aur parag ki suraksha ka nirikshin karne ke saath hume us apradhi ko pakadna hai jo is sab ke peechhe hai!!" He said professionally as they both are very serious when it comes to missions and duty., Haseena nodded and said, "Sir ye shaadi ka function kewal teen din ka hai, par inhone hotel 15 din ke liye book kiya hai. Har guest ko poore 15 din ka invitation, koi khaas karan. Ye sab irrelevant laga to hume sir ke samne poochhna zaruri nhi samjha!! " She said with a plain face. Anubhav turned to hotel and said putting hand in pocket, "Darasal inki beti apni shaadi mai koi bhi samasya nahi chahti, uska kehna hai har mehman aur parivaar ke sadasyon ke kapdo se kar sab kuch pehle se taiyaar kiye jayenge ek saath!! Aur itne bade udyogpati ki beti hone ke naate hi hume inki suraksha ka jimma Gupt tareeke se diya gaya hai!!" He said and haseena just nodded.

Anuseena were walking inside the hotel with a staff strolling their bags inside, anubhav had held haseena's waist lightly like a couple. They went and stopped at the place where the wedding couple was standing with other comming guests, Anuseena smiled at them and gave a formality type hug, (are woh hawa mai muah muah waala hug 🤣🤣)

The bride, Natasha spoke, "Welcome Mr. And Mrs. Singh!! Dad ke bhut Kam clients hi itna short notice pe aaye hai. Thank you so much for coming!!" Haseena looked at her with a deep smiled and said, "Actually uncleji aur papaji ki dosti itni gehri hai ki papajj ne kaha ki koi to shaadi mai jaayega hi. Abhi hum aur anubhav ji free the to hum hi aa gaye, waise bhi anubhav ji aur paragji humumra hi hai!!" Natasha and parag smiled sweetly and anubhav also said some words and talking continued. While a waiter was looking at haseena straight and walked towards Natasha, he was sure to hurt Natasha and guessing the same haseena held her hand and walked to a different direction, she turned to anubhav and gestured at the waiter. He looked at the direction but the waiter already skipped.

Night,

Anubhav and haseena entered in the room after a long talk with parag and Natasha. As the entered their eyes turned big, the room was a magnificent one.

Bedroom

Bathroom

Dressing room

This was the room, all cream and light in colour. Anubhav entered the room and looked at their bags placed in lower part of dressing almirahs while upper part had their arranged matching clothes.

"Sir hum change karke aate hai, aap idhar change kar lijiye. Bas change ho jaye to ek baar knock kar dijiyega." She said and he nodded.

After half hour or something, haseena came out of bathroom in a plain white kurti and plazo set, without makeup or any jwellery. She was still the same way beautiful, anubhav had a look at her whole but instantly turned his face outside sitting on the small couch type chair.

"Anubhav sir, yaha ek hi bed hai. Aap share karne mai comfortable honge?" She asked politely as it was rarely some days they met.

"Ji haseenaji, ek agent hone ke naate hum har cheez mai apni sehejta khojne ke sthaan par bana lete hai." He smiled in the most appealing way.

Anuseena slept on the same bed keeping a safe distance in between, anubhav who somewhat developed a soft corner for her, sided his own feelings as usual and closed his eyes into a deep slumber.

Next morning,

Anubhav woke up to find themselves sleeping on their positions with the same distance but one of her feet was kept over his ankle. He tried removing her feet delicately not wanting to break her sleep, "Haseenajii!!" He called out softly and she hummed in sleep before drowning into sleep again. Anubhav kept raising his own feet to let her feet slip down but it didn't, he then tried using his another foot to remove the foot but no avail again. She was indeed a strong person.

After minutes of hardwork, she was still sleeping with her foot on his foot and surprisingly he was also sleeping. He slept again when she didn't budge, haseena shifted a little and realised her foot is kept on his ankle. She looked at him and thanked the stars he was asleep. She silently got up and went to washroom.

As she came out in the planned dress, a yellow coloured kurta with the embroidery on chest part paired with the same coloured plants and red phulkari dupatta. She found anubhav sitting on the sofa near the large window and enjoying tea, "Aapne bina brush Kiya chai pee li??" She said rightfully keeping towel on the sofa handle, anubhav gave her a look where she had made a face regretting her words, "Sorry, wo galati se.." she rushed towards dressing room and started blow drying her hair. Anubhav finished his tea and went to get ready.

Anuseena were roaming around the venue as the entire hotel was booked. They were actually trying to find the waiter who was a suspect yesterday.

"Anubhav sir, wo waiter Aaj din ke rehersal lunch ke waqt serving staff ka part hai!! " Haseena informed his via the Bluetooth as he was looking at the security arrangements in the lunch venue, the rose garden. He said, "Thik hai, wahi dekhte hai agar wo koi halchal karta hai to. Abhi aap jaakar Natasha ke personal staff ko chech karke aaiye ek baar kyunki waha jaana hamare liye zara asahaj hoga!!" He ordered and she just seconded with him, "Sure sir!"

Lunch time,

It was the welcome lunch rehersal as planned for two days before wedding actually begins. Everyone had came wearing yellow shades of all types, Bride stood up in the most dark shade almost around orange. They began the formalities and then the practice exactly as they want real welcome lunch to be.

Anuseena were enjoying the same as a part of their duty as well as their recently made friends wedding. After almost everyone raised the toast, Anuseena stood up at the middle part of guest seats. Their hands interwoven like a ravishing formal couple, haseena raised her glass of wine and said, "We belong to quite a traditional family, where wedding is more about two families union along with bride and groom! So.. " anubhav completed, "So this one's to Natasha aur parag's adorable families!" hooting occured and everyone took sip from their glasses. Anuseena sat and the lunch continued till almost evening.

Night,

Anuseena's room, they came and cahnged to comfortable's. They were asked to order the food and have in the rooms as per their wishes. Haseena came and sat on a chair placed in front of the big window. They arranged for two matching chairs and tables removing the couch cum chair.

"Kya khana pasand karengi aap Haseenaji?" Anubhav asked like a gentleman and haseena took the menu placed on glass table. She had a look at the menus which was more like a encyclopedia, so options to confuse. "Aap bhi dekhiye na sir kya lenge aap!" She shifted herself a bit making anubhav to shift too. They looked like a couple, anubhav too had a look in menu and said hopelessly, "Haseenaji, hum to atyant sadharan praani hai. In vyanjano ke naam padhakar ki hamare netron ko bhaari mehsoos hone laga, jo aap chahe mangwa lijiye hum wahi kha lenge!" He sounded so cute that haseena couldn't control herself and began laughing loudly. She held her stomach and lazily laid back of the chair, anubhav was watching her dimpled cheeks intently, her smile is so beautiful to die for.

After dinner, anuseena were laying on bed inside blanket but not getting any sleep. Haseena then turned to him and poked a finger on his shoulder, "Sirr!! Hume neend nhi aa rahi hai, neeche tehelne chalenge aap hamare saath?" She asked with her pretty smile and he had to agree instantly. She excitedly got up and corrected her coord kurti set, moved fingers on the side braid and gestured him to go. He just got up and glided fingers through his hair and he was all set to go in a white t shirt and black pant.

In same rose garden, anubhav was waking slowly but yet fast than haseena due to his long legs (Anubhav ki lambe tange 🙈) , haseena was walking faster to catch up with him and ended up huffing but he still not nudged just kept walking with hands in pockets. She angrily held his hand and pulled him towards her, they came close due to this .

"Kya hua haseenaji? Aapne hamare is prakar kheench kyu?" He asked in confusion, "Aur aap thik to hai?" He again asked seeing her breathing heavily.

"Hum... Hum na thak Gaye hai!! Aapki taange modelon ki tarah lambi lambi hai hamari nhi. Bhaage ja rahe hai, thoda araam se chaliye hum tehelne aaye hai marathon mai nhi!!" She blurred out angrily and anubhav first raised his eyebrows. It's first time someone raprimanded him apart from his mother. She kept hand on her waist and took some breaths to calm herself.

"Chaliye ab hum aur bhi dheeme chalenge!!" He said and she just gave him a look.

They kept walking for sometime, when without their knowledge their hands were held together. They realised it one by one in some moments but somewhere liked it so they let it be. Haseena had a look at his face shining in the moonlight, he was so handsome and dashing. But, more than the physical appearance he had a beautiful soul. She didn't realised and moved her fingers between his, he smiled slightly and tightly intervined them. Their hands getting used to each other. The night walks are always the most romantic.

Next morning,

Anubhav woke up to find her foot the same way and he smiled, it seemed so cute to him.

After sometime, haseena was ready and anubhav came out. She looked at him as he came and started dialling to hotel staff, "Mahodaya, do chai, ek plate upma aur ek plate..." He looked at haseena, "Do coleslaw sandwich" "jii.. do coleslaw sandwich! Ji le aaiye!" He said and kept the phone back.

"Aaj aapne uthke chai nhi pee?" Haseena asked and he looked down, "Wo kal aapne kaha tha na bina brush kiye nhi khana hai. To isiliye humne..!" He felt a little nervous while haseena blushed realizing he has been keeping check of her words. The moment was a sweet and cute one.

Some days passed like anything, they are getting and loving the presence of each other. Anubhav relished the feeling when sometimes her foot or her hand is found resting on his body. Haseena also enjoyed how he remembers each and every detail of her.

Night,

Anubhav was changing clothes as usual they do but today haseena entered the room from bathroom without waiting for his knock. And, to her pleasant surprise, her eyes got stuck on his topless body. He was wearing a white pyjama beneath but topless. Haseena couldn't remove her eyes from his body and those tempting abs.

Anubhav turned the same time towards her and got awkward, "aa.. aap??" His words were not coming out of his throat. "Aa.. haa.. wo hu. Hum apna face towel bhool Gaye the!!" She quickly picked up a random towel and ran inside again. Anubhav kept looking at her in awe as to what happened to her.

After sometime,

Haseena came out and sat on the table chair as always. "Aaj aapke pasand ka bhojan mangwate hai sir!!" She said and anubhav looked at her wide smiling as she spoke in shuddh Hindi. "Aaa.. hamara matlab hai ki!!" Before she could complete anubhav began laughing and this was the first time in last 6 days she saw his laugh. He looks too cute while smiling, "aap hanste hue bahut achhe lagte hai!!" She said once he stopped laughing. He looked at her with a small smile and said calmly, "Hum khud na jaane kitne waqt baad itna khul ke hanse hai!! Dhanyawad haseenaji!". She felt special and her eyes unknowingly shone at the moment. He smiled because of her, this was more than any privilege for her.

"Chaliya ab khana order karte hai!!" He said breaking the cute moment and haseena frowned for a second. "Khane ki suchi dikhaiye!!" Haseena forwarded him the menu but while passing it, she said cunningly, "Sirr!! Ek baat bolen??" Anubhav raised eyebrows at her 'khurafati' expression. "Hum dono aaj Peete hai na, sharabb!!" Anubhav looked at her devilish smile wide eyed, she made puppy eyes in order to convince him. "Humne kabhi nhi pee hai lekin!!" He warned her, "Humne bhi sirr!!" Her excitement was on next level. He smiled at her excitement but was in double mind, "Sirr" she jumped near him and said, "Sir life mai kabhi kabhi fun bhi karna chahiye na!!" Her words and innocent eyes made him agree. Haseena excitedly jumped back to her seat. "Konsi order Karen??" She asked and anubhav normally said, "Jo aapka peene ka man ho!!" She made a confused face and then said, "Okay scotch order karte hai!!"

After sometime,

Anuseena's food and drinks arrived, they were eating the food first and it was now finished. Haseena rubbed her hands excitedly and poured the drink in two glasses, "Sirr, cheeers!!"  Anubhav also collided their glasses and drank in one go, "urghh... Aahh, kadwa hai!!" Haseena squealed and anubhav laughed at her. She looked at him drinking it with wierd expressions also.

In further some minutes, Anuseena were completely drunk. Haseena was sitting on floor keeping head on the table looking at the empty bottle, "Anubhav sirrr!!!" She called out stretching it. He sat beside her and sat keeping head on her shoulder, "Boliye na Haseenajii!!" He also said in that same cute tone. Haseena suddenly sat straight making Anubhav's head to fall on her lap, he laid comfortably arranging his head on her lap, "Kitna sukoon hai aapki god mai sar ke sone mai, jaisa maa ki god mai aata hai!!" He said and smiled cutely.

"Matlab hum maa wali feel dete hai aapko???" She asked angrily. "Hum itne boring lagte hai aapko??" She was asking angrily, he sat straight and said, "Nhi haseena, hamare kehne ka matlab tha ki tum bahut sweet ho!!" She pushed on his chest angrily and said, "Ha sweet, matlab boring na?? Hum aapko boring lagte hai naaki hot aur desirable hai na? " She said with big eyes and angry expressions. He cupped her face and said, "Nhi haseena aap hume ghalat samajh Rahi hai, Hum to bas. !!" "Hum boring hai??" She said pushing his hands away.

"haseenaaa!!" He said and hugged her cutely. She turned her bubbled face away, "Hum boring hai na, jaaiye yaha se!! " She again pushed him but eventually was pulled by him, "Chhodo hume!!" She said wriggling but he picked her and fell down on bed with her near him. She instantly got up and he pulled her again, "Aaahh... Chhodooooo!!!" Haseena shouted but anubhav didn't leave her, "Nhi yahi so jaiye aap, wo ek do khana parosne waale manushya aapko ghoor ghoor ke dekhte rehte hai!!" He said gripping her tightly.

And in sometime, she eventually slept with him, secured in his arms.

Morning,

Anubhav woke up first and found haseena in his arms, he released his arms from his grip but haseena pulled his and kept head on his chest. He was worried not wanting her to be close and slipped him from his chest, she didn't leave him. At last, he pushed her away gently and left the bed. He moved to washroom with his warm body and splashed water on his face, "Kya kiya humne kal, aise to hum unke sameep rehne ke adi ho jayenge!! " He knew it would be tough for them to leave after so close moments but they couldn't do anything, they found it.

Anubhav and haseena's days were going same, they tried staying away and cold with each other but couldn't for much time. After an hour or two, they were back to their sweet and sour relationship.

Few more days passed by and till now they were quite habitual to each other.

Thenth day,

Anuseena were sitting on a sofa while rehersal for engagement was going on, groom had to go and bring bride towards everyone with love and affection. They were unable to do it.

"ANUBHAV SIRR, HASEENA MAAM, Aap karke bataiye na ise!! " The bride requested to them cutely. "Haseena ma'am aap Natasha aur Anubhav sir parag!! Aap bataiye kaise karega parag!! " Anubhav stood up and said, "Hume kaise pata parag kya karega?? " "Nhi nhi.. aap khud apni wife ya girlfriend ko kaise milenge jaise bahut waqt baad dekh rahe hai?? Bilkul waise hi karke dikhaiye!! " Anubhav looked at haseena who just smiled in affirmation indicating to present it.

Haseena stood on the royal stair case, while anubhav was standing near their seats of pooja and ring ceremony. Anubhav looked at her and with the feeling of her as his bride, he took some moments to gaze at haseena who was dressed in a simple plane lehanga with heavy dupatta and big earrings. Haseena blushed actually realizing his gaze standing there. Anubhav then moved slowly towards the staircase with eyes fixed on her, he went to an step below where she was standing and raised his hand, she held his hand. Anubhav smiled softly and placed an elegant kiss on her dorsal of palm, he slowly asked her to come down and they both moved to their seats. Reaching there, anubhav held her face and placed a kiss on her head, then rotated her with a finger sweetly. Finally, he made her and then himself sat beside her not leaving her hand.

Everyone's loud clap brought them back to life and they stood up from the chairs of bride and groom. Natasha came and hugged them excitedly.

But, Anuseena were looking at each other nervously. They realize their feelings were not very less now, they were very good together, they needed each other in every situation.

Night,

Anubhav and haseena entered the room with confused feelings after completing everything, they were shocked to find the room dim lightened and soft romantic tune in background. Anubhav looked at her face and couldn't breath, he shook his head and pulled her harshly towards him, her back touched his front body intimately and they were close. "Uhh!!" Haseena breathed out and anubhav breathed near her neck, he kept rubbing his nose on her neck, neckline and shoulder. Her sleeveless blouse was an easy one to feel her skin.

His hand resting on her waist while other wrapped on her shoulder. Her hands holded his hand which was wrapped on shoulder and they were breathing heavily. "Anubhav sirr!!" She said breathing heavily loudly. He kept doing mischievous acts and said, "Hume aadat ho gayi hai tumhari haseena, please hume rok do warna hum kuch anuchit kar baithenge!!" He warned her still being that close and at the same time, she turned towards him and he moved to her throat and front neck. Haseena looked at his restless face and blurred out in the heat of the moment, "Anuchit ho jaane dijiye anubhav sirr!!" Her words ignited the slept fire and he pushed them down on the bed.

Anubhav's hands were busy trying to explore her body, he was kissing and sucking her upper exposed skin and she was just moaning.  

After sometime,

Haseena was laid on the bed gazing aimlessly at the ceiling, her dupatta was not there, just her plain lehanga choli. Anubhav was laying on her side hovering her over side, he was gazing her face lovingly. She turned her face to his as he was eyeing her like a treasure, "Kya hua??" Haseena asked softly. He moved his fingers inside her hair slowly massaging her scalp, "Kya ho gaya hai hume?? Hum shama chahte hai!!" He said like a lost kid, her big doe eyes staring into his eyes. "Tumhari jagah koi aur hota, to rukta bhi nhi!! Tum is stage pe aake ruk gaye hamari dignity ke liye, you're a gentleman!!" She said with a smiled where her dimples spread the entire positivity in atmosphere.

"Ye aadat ka kya Karen ab hum??" He asked as he laid down straight and haseena placed head over his chest, he continued, "tumhari aadat ho gayi hai ab to, yaha se jaake kaise rahenge tumhare bina??" He said everything staring at something on the cieling. She tightened grip on his chest and said, "Baad ka baad mai dekhenge, abhi to hum husband wife hai!! Beyhad paak rishte mai hai, yahi raho hamare pass!!! Mat jaao kahi bhi!!" She said and closed eyes hugging his chest tightly.

He turned his eyes to her face, she don't want to talk about leaving. She liked this fake life and is involved in it, but he knew. He knew it was permanent, they have 5 more days and it will be over, completely over. But, still he hugged her as tight as her and slept like that only.

Morning,

Haseena woke up to find herself wrapped in Anubhav's arms. Yesternight's every word and move came in her mind. She turned to him completely and caressed his face, "Sahi kaha tha tumne, sirf 5 din hai... Phir kaise rahenge hum tumhare bina!!" Her eyes were moist and she placed a small kiss on his cheek.

"Kya pyaar hai ye, ya sirf aadat??" She asked herself losing a curled hair strand from her hand, she was curling her hair as it was haldi day's rehersal today.

"Kya hum Prem karte hai unse!!" Anubhav also asked to himself as he was buttoning the white embroided jacket over yellow kurta.

I sometime, "Chalen??" They said together as haseena came out of dressing room. He was lost in her, she was wearing a plazo, crop top and shrug dress with full embroidery in same embroidery as his jacket. "Atyant pyaari lag rahi hai aap!!" He said and smiled, haseena looked at him and complimented back, "Aap bhi bahut achhe lag rahe hai!!" They flashed a smile to each other and went down.

During haldi rehersal,

Everyone was playing with haldi applying it to each other and laughing and smiling. Anubhav was lost in her as she was laughing when everyone laughed and applied haldi on her face together. He was standing behind a flower viel watching her dimpled cheeks with all the love he could gather.

Insome more time, he was also pulled by them and they were everyone's main target for haldi. Anuseena were sitting on the places of bride and groom, everyone including the main couple were applying haldi on them. They were enjoying the moment and laughs, "bas.. bas!!!" Her words heard between the endless laughs. He held her hand while dodging them and they almost were laid on the places.

After haldi function,

Anuseena came back to their room, haseena turned back to lock the door when anubhav hugged her from behind. She gasped feeling his chest on her back, they were slightly wet also. He sided her wet hair which were falling on her neck, then he pushed her shrug down her shoulders and it fell on the floor. Her breathing stopped, she was very careful of his actions and her reactions. He turned her towards his and without a single word, kept her lips on her neck, she held his jacket into her fist at his waist. He kept kissing her neck and shoulders as her top had merely 2 centimetres step on her shoulder. He kissed there and kept kissing softly, his hands rubbing her waist all around. "Uhh" and she finally took that breath she was holding, her strong breath fanned near his earlobe and in the response to it, he bit her neck's soft spot "aahh" her mouth left the small moan making him realise what is he doing!!

He immediately stepped back while haseena was standing there with close eyes and her hands which were wrapped around him, she wrapped them around herself. He looked at her with guilt filled eyes, she was clearly looking so restless and wanted him, "Anuu!!! Mat jaao na!!" She said in a very soft and longing sensual tone. He was just staring at her   in guilt while she opened her eyes in some moments, she realised everything and lowered her arms. He couldn't meet eyes with her and instantly went out pushing her a little side.

Haseena was rooted on her place, she covered her mouth with her hand and sat there only, she was only in her top and plazo while her shrug was lying down beside her. "Kya ho Raha hai yeh sab!!" She said to herself irritatedly.

Outside in the garden,

He was sitting alone on the bench and staring at the moon, "Kya ho raha hai ye sab??" He said that in a very irritating tone. "Kaise hum unke kareeb aate ja rahe hai!! Hume jaana hoga is mission ko poorna karke, hamara hriday unke ehsaas ka adi ho gaya hai!! " He said worriedly and punched the bench loudly. At the same time haseena walked there and sat beside him. She held his hand and hugged him tightly, "Kyu aa gaye yaha??" She asked softly and he wrapped her in his arms the same way as her tightly. "Humne ghalat Kiya na haseena??" He questioned her in response to her question. She raised head slightly and said taking a deep breath, "I love you anubhav!!"

He looked at her  wide eyed and his arms loosened and before he could go away, she tightened the hug and kissed his throat, "Mat jaao na! Hume bhi to ho gayi na AADAT tumhari!!" His eyes felt heavy and he couldn't leave her. "Hum bhi aapse prem karte hai haseena!!" She smiled and they kept hugging each other tightly.

After endless minutes of hugging each other, they broke the hug, she was laughing and giggling loudly. They kept looking each other with happy tears and kissed each other on lips. Their first kiss sealed their love. The kiss not always shows passion and desires, it's a symbol on love and affection.

The end

Anuseena's short which is quite close to me as this type of fairytale in every girl's dream

Took almost one and half week... Please respond..

Thank you
Byem

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 9.3K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...
130K 10.3K 68
Hey guys!! This is yuki harish, a maddam sir fan, specially yuki/kareEna fan. This is a ff about kareEna lovestory with a lots of suspense. There is...
20K 1K 18
This story starts from the sagai track after a long time Anubhav is back from mission โค๏ธand the...... to know more just read fan fiction.. ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿงฟ Jus...