Boboiboy Crossover: Meeting t...

By VarianSmith

⚠️I do not own Boboiboy, Izuku and/or any characters from this fan fiction whatsoever except for some to do t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4 (part 2)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8 (Part 2)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: The Start
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Bonus Story! Lunch Time!
Chapter 18
Boboiboy: Dead Friends AU
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Upcoming Q & A!
ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ °•*Q & A*•°⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Recall Chapter

Chapter 9

1.9K 102 44
By VarianSmith

It is decided that Adu Du and Probe will be given a tracker so that Boboiboy and the others will know what they're up to or where would the two be at.

Boboiboy can't really put these two here alone in the base since they might mess things up or ended up stealing something important. And also because what if DimenBot suddenly came to visit and saw these two.

Other agents already knew about Adu Du and Probe and will be careful in handling them.

And just like any other day, the four members of KKG are going back to school while Boboiboy splits again and started his own training.

With Boboiboy, he was out training in an area where TAPOPS had bought so it was private. The place looked like a huge arena but less on the seats and more on the 'stage'.

For now, Boboiboy has split into three namely: Solar, Gempa and Duri. Duri will be the referee so if anything seems to go badly, he could help out to stop it.

Gempa and Solar are at the center of the arena and with some distance from each other, they stretched to prepare. And on Duri's signal, the two will begin its spar.

"On my mark, 3, 2, 1, FIGHT!" Duri signaled and Solar leaped up taking the first move. Seeing this, Gempa immediately took the liberty of summoning Giga before Solar gets to attack and use his Solar Eclipse, "Heh, what can you do with a piece of rock?" Solar mocked, "Eish, aren't you a bit to mean? Giga!" Gempa shouted and gave a silent command to his golem. And since this was the first time that the elementals would fight each other, the two would try to hold back a bit.

Giga starts to jump high where Solar is and prepared its rocky punch, "... Too slow." Solar mumbled and leaped away from the giant's back, "Solar... Heat!!" Solar announced and a blast of heat waves went directly to the giant, making it crumble into nothing. Surprisingly, Solar was able to only damage the target and nothing else behind it, "Heh..." Solar had a smug look on his face but when he saw two more Gigas are on each of his sides and Gempa appearing before him, close above him, with quake fists on that's interlaced with the color of magma.

Solar wasn't able to think straight and could only put on a defense before Gempa punched him to the ground, the other two Gigas didn't do anything other than to corner Solar while Gempa punches.

This time, Gempa is the one who smiles, "Did you forgot that I could create more?" Gempa said, "Oww... tsk! I won't be tricked next time." Solar hissed, "I'm sure there won't." Gempa replied and Solar started to take a stance one more time before leaping again and this time, he leaped farther away from Gempa to get some distance away from him.

"Hmph! You can't keep running away forever. Quake Aftershock!" Gempa exclaimed, "I'm not running away!!!" Solar shouted back, "Putting dista— wait... did you just say aftersh—!!" Solar was interrupted by a small earthquake just now that caused by Gempa. "Now!!" Gempa announced, "Tsk!!" Solar hissed under his breath and leaped behind Gempa, still further away from him, while the two Gigas stopped and turns back to go after Solar.

'I won't be able to stand over there...' Solar thought, the area where Gempa directed his aftershock makes it dangerous for him to stay longer. Although the quake just then was weak, it will become stronger later on. So for now, he'll have to be on the other side.

(While I was researching for confirmation, I found out Solar can't fly.... So please imagine that Solar is falling when he leaped up T0T and things going faster or just don't think at all and continue on :DDD)

"Hmmm, maybe we should practice to not shout our attacks..." Gempa mumbled and turns to face Solar on the other side, "But that won't be any fun~~" Gempa smiles while Solar tries to think of a way to win this but before that, he shot light blasts to the two Gigas.

Before this spar, the elementals had discussed about this spar, whoever tires out loses, out of bounds or surrender.

Solar may be powerful out of all the elementals but he tires out quickly the more he shoots powerful blasts. Fortunately, Gempa can't create more golems right now so the two are thinking some way to defeat one another.

'My defense won't work on him as much as he could blast it away every time. I could only tire him out but how?' Gempa thought, 'Should I do another Aftershock? No, if I do, I won't have a ground that's stable. If I could just get closer to him but how?' Gempa is still on his stand on guard, trying to think of a way to tire him out or get him out of bounds. But the only thing he could think of is keep on attacking him and have him use his skill to tire him out or lead him out. But those ideas were lacking, he could leap and his stamina is the same as his.

'Gempa's defense... I can't keep on blasting it away. Is there a way for me to even get him out of bounds? Well, I could leap next to him and have him shove right next to the line but he reacts fast when I'm near.' Solar thought then it hit him, "hehe... HEHEHE.... AAHAHAAHHAHA!!!" Solar laughed like a maniac, 'Has he lost it???' Gempa thought as he watched Solar laughing out of nowhere.

"Gempa! Prepare for my next attack!" Solar announced, "You'd be surprised!" Solar said making Gempa curious about what he was about to do but no matter how curious is, he can't lose focus so he started to attack before Solar actually tries anything.

"Earth Spike!" Gempa slammed both his hands down the ground and multiple line of spikes popped up the ground to the direction of Solar, "Solar leap!" Solar quickly leaped above high from where he was and before he falls again, he immediately charge an attack directly at Gempa. "Solar... WIND!!" Solar shouted and a continuous stream of charged particles that's imitating the flow of a wind blows out from his hands. "Huh?!" Without thinking, Gempa slams his fist again and made an Earth Wall together with the Earth Barrier but alas, Solar's attack made through Gempa's defense and had it crumbled before him, "Oh no!" Gempa saw this, putting his hands up to cover his face and closing eyes to prepare for the worst but nothing happened.

He opened his eyes again, slowly putting his hands down only to surprise him for what he's seeing before him.

Solar's attack was... bounced off?!?

"What the?!" Solar yelled, leaping from here to there to dodge the bow shocks that was created after hitting something invisible around Gempa. "What is this?! What did you do??!" Solar questioned but Gempa has no idea about it either. "I.. I don't know either!" Gempa answered, the bow shocks were created after Solar charged multiple attacks of Solar Wind to Gempa but was bounced off by an invisible force.

Gempa looks around him and that's when he saw something different, it's subtle but it's noticeable if you look closer. Gempa's quake gloves has a subtle change, specifically that's decorated with magma or is it gold? It shines a bit brighter than it should be and he could feel heat from his hands.

"Ughh... it finally stopped." Solar said, lying on the ground to rest. "And you! Why didn't you stepped in?!" Solar shouted, "Huh? Why would I? You're perfectly fine from what I'm seeing." Duri answered. "HAH?" Solar made a face, "What sort of fine did you even see?! Do you want me replace that pair of eyes of yours?!" Solar yelled, "Huh? No way, don't tell me you're too weak and slow to dodge those?" Duri teased, "Gosh! You could've screamed for help and beg me to save you if you're really in that much trouble." Duri grins and Solar started fuming from his words, "Huh?! What did you say?! Why YOU!" Solar started getting up again but Gempa chimed in before he could do anything. "Enough! You two!" Gempa shouted and the two stopped, letting out a sigh Gempa observes his quake gloves and noticed the lights starts to fade to normal again, "Huh, that's interesting." he mumbled, "Solar! Do you have any idea what happened?" Gempa asked, "I think I do... but I'm still not so sure about it." Solar replied back. "Hmmmm... let's merge back. Let's talk about it later instead." Gempa suggested and the two compromised.

By the time the spar ended, the morning class has ended too.

With the four KKG

"Yahoo! It's lunchtime!" Gopal cheered, "Hehe, I should thank Boboiboy for preparing carrot donuts!" Fang smiled while showing off two packets of carrot donuts that was prepared by Boboiboy. "Mhm! I should bake him cookies as a thank you." Yaya suggested and the three had a gloomy expressions on their faces, "Huh? What's wrong?" Yaya asked, "N-nothing!" the three said in unison, "That's very kind of you Yaya, maybe I should get him something too." Ying said, thinking what sweet she should buy to counter a Yaya's cookies even just a lil bit.

"Hehe! Let's go to a picnic instead when we're all free!" Gopal suggested, "That's a good idea!" Fang said, "Oohh, then where should we picnic at?" Ying asked to herself, "Let's do that! Then I can make cookies for everyone!" Yaya cheered and the three started to regret this picnic idea. They'd have no choice or nowhere to run if that happens.

"Did I hear something about going to a picnic?" Uraraka popped in on the conversation, "Hehe, didn't mean to eavesdrop. Just wanna ask if you guys wanna eat lunch together again!" Uraraka asked, "Oh, sure. We don't mind, right guys?" Yaya turns to her friends nodding in agreement. "Yay!" Uraraka cheered, excited to eat with them again, and turns around to her other two friends waiting by the door, "They said yes!"

At the cafeteria, all of them sat at the table. "Maann~~ the sports festival is in two weeks! I feel excited thinking about it! What about you guys?" Uraraka asked her friends, "Without a doubt!" Iida answered, "I feel kinda nervous about it..." Izuku said. "I feel the same way... especially when there's a high chance that one of us gets transferred into other courses if you don't fit in the course you're in right now." Gopal really said 'let me add that nervousness for you', "Eh?!" Izuku, Uraraka and Iida gasped in unison. "Wha-what do you mean by that??" Izuku asked, "Huh?? Huh??" Uraraka flailing her hands around, "Calm down you two! I'm sure you both will do great at the sports festival!" Iida said, assuring his friends from getting too worked up.

"That's right, after all, you two were able to pass the entrance and made it into the Hero Course. So there's no need to worry!" Yaya said, comforting the two. "And who knows, maybe you'll be at the spotlight." Fang said not knowing that certain durian head overheard of what he said, "HAH?!" Katsuki finally appeared to the story! "Ka-Kacchan?!" Izuku yelped, "How can a nerd like him get the spotlight?! And if he does, he'll probably get it by losing!" Katsuki said loudly, "?? That's not very nice." Fang scrunched up his face, "And besides, how would you know that?" Fang continued, him and his friends looks at him with a glare. "Yea lah! What right do you have to say that?!" Ying said, "Eish! How rude, if you can't say anything nice then just be quiet!" Yaya scolded but all those were all gone to deaf ears to Katsuki.

"It-it's okay!" Izuku said, "Dude, what do you mean it's okay? You can't just let anyone say that to you!" Gopal said, "We-well, I know it's bad but it's fine! He's always like that..." Izuku sheepishly laughed, "HUH?? You really all think he could do it? Hah! He can't even use his quirk without breaking a bone!" Katsuki said, "Eh? Isn't that concerning?? Are you alright, Izuku?" Yaya asked, "Don't worry, as time passes I can control it if I train hard enough." Izuku explained, "That's good to hear... and you, what makes you think you could go about your way saying mean words?" Yaya said, "Heh, cuz I know I'll be number one! While you extras go rot!" Katsuki exclaimed, "Enough! I can't stand this anymore, Bakugo! You have to apologize." Iida said, stepping in before anything could go worse, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Uraraka apologized, "There's nothing for you to apologize for." Ying chimed, "But there is someone who needs to." Ying continued, "Tch! Whatever..." Katsuki walked away seeing now he know what kind of people the new students were.

"What was that for anyway???" Ying said, "Haa... I apologize on behalf of my classmate. He's a bit... rough on the edges." Iida apologized, "Its alright, you don't have to apologize." Fang said. "Thanks..." Izuku mumbled, "Hm? What was that?" Gopal asked and Izuku turns to them with a bright face, "Thanks... for defending me!" Izuku smiled at them and everyone else did, "Well, we're friends aren't we?" Gopal cheered.

Hours later, school has ended once more. "I'm surprised how good you are at English..." Fang said, "Hehe! It's my specialty!" Gopal answered, if he adapt to Mop aliens language easily than how much if it were a language on Earth?

"You should study with us next time, Gopal." Yaya said, "Yea lah! It would be greater if you hone that skill!" Ying cheered. "Erk! Study? Do I really have to?" Gopal asked and both Ying and Yaya's faces were all expressed with a yes, smiling and and eyes sparkling and all that. "Of course you should! You should join us too, Fang! If we learn more languages, we won't have to worry about language barriers!" Yaya said, excitement were in her eyes. "Ehh lah, fine. It kinda is beneficial." Fang agreed, "Aduhh, but I don't have that much problem in understanding language tho..." Gopal whined, "You could at least reach us how to speak in certain language." Ying said, "Hmmm, I suppose that could work." Gopal said.

"??? What's happening there?" Fang said, seeing many students stand by outside the classroom. "Oh dear, how will we get out with this many students out there?" Yaya said.

"What is this? We can't get out!" Mineta yelled, "What are you doing here?!" he continued, "Inspecting the enemy, you scum." Katsuki said walking past by him. Mineta was shocked by how calm he is right now and not the fact he was called scum. "Since we all survived a villain's attack. So they came to inspect us." Katsuki continued to explain, "That's him being neutral." Izuku explained to Mineta.

"There's no point in doing that." Katsuki continued, "Move extras." he finished. "Stop being rude to people you don't know!" Iida scolded. "Great, I have a bad feeling about where this will be going." Fang said.

And just a few minutes later, something did happen. Katsuki declared a challenge or 'war' on the ordinary class and the Class 1-B. "Mhm..." Fang could only hum in response.

***

The four KKG and the trio walk together out of the school, "I'll have to train harder to prepare for the sports festival." Iida said, "Mhm!... I'm getting a bit nervous just thinking about it but not as much as when Gopal told us, haha." Uraraka sheepishly laughed, "Hehe, at least you're prepared now." Gopal smiled. "True... oh! Before I forget, I wanted to ask you guys why you wanted to become heroes." Izuku asked the four KKG since the last time they talked about this, they were able to dodge the question and ended up getting amazed by Iida's family.

Ying, Yaya and Fang were silent except for Gopal since it was already told, "Uh-uhm..! You don't have to tell me if you don't want to! Sorry if I overstepped..." Izuku apologetically said, "No, it's fine. It's just that, uhhh..." Ying drawls, fortunately Fang stepped in to say, "It's not that they don't want to say it, it's just a bit complicated to explain. Not a bad one though!" Fang explained, they can't exactly lie or explain why they wanted to be a hero when all they could remember was that a new friend moved and then bam! They became heroes all of a sudden.

"Well, no matter the reasons are, we still want to help and save others." Yaya said, "That's right, we can't just ignore someone's plea of help." Ying finished. "Oh, is that so?" Uraraka mumbled, "Well, it may be difficult for them to say but I can tell you my reason tho." Fang continued, "I want to become a great hero like my brother, kinda like you Iida." Fang mentioned, "Oh? Your brother is a hero too? How marvelous! May I know the name?" Iida asked, smiling at the fact that there is someone similar to him. "Eh?! Really?? What's his quirk?! Does he have his own agency? What type of hero is he?" Izuku then burst into a curios ball of beans and all the while Uraraka, she was smiling but her eyes differed.

Suspicion crept.

With a snap of a finger, Fang answers Izuku,"Ummm, well he does have his own agency and he's a rescuer. Then his quirk would be... energy sword!" Fang said, after telling about the quirk, Izuku started to mutter again. "Woah, he's really into it." Uraraka said, "Midoriya is Midoriya after all." Iida added. Then a zoom past them, "Boboiboy!!" a cheery boy shouted and ran past the other students to go and hug his best friend, "Gopal!" Boboiboy cheered. "Huh? You two are here again?" Gopal said, noticing the two familiar faces, Adu Du and Probe. "Hehe, hello!" Probe greeted, "Eish! At least I'm not terrorizing from here to there!" Adu Du remarked.

"The two has nothing to do so I thought it would be better if they're with me." Boboiboy explained, "Woi, you two better behave! Boboiboy can't always babysit you know!" Gopal teased the two aliens and it angered one, one that is not metallic.

"Greetings! We meet again, new friend!" Iida greeted, "Nice to see you again, Boboibboi— Boiboy— uhh... Boboiboy!" Uraraka said, saying Boboiboy's name can be a bit difficult at first, I know cuz I have. "Ehh hehe... sorry..." Uraraka apologetically said, "It's fine." Boboiboy assured, "Strange name, I know." Adu Du added, "Ehehehehe." Probe giggled, remembering the time Adu Du did his monologue and couldn't pronounce Boboiboy's name properly at first. The knowing KKG just looks on unamused at Adu Du and Probe.

"It's good to see you again, Boboiboy!" Izuku cheered, "It's nice to see you too!" Boboiboy replied, two shining cinnamon rolls happily greeting each other.

"Oh! Before I forgot, I kinda wanted to ask you about something." Izuku started, "Sure, what is it?" Boboiboy tilted his head slightly, "May I know what's your quirk? If you don't mind that is." Izuku asked and Boboiboy took his time in thinking, "Wey! What are you so lost in thoughts for? Just tell him already!" Adu Du said, "Mhm..." Boboiboy hummed in a tick. 'What should I say? The one in my temporary license card says that my quirk is... uhm, what was it? Yikes, I forgot. Then let's pick one element then but which one?' Boboiboy thought and Izuku patiently waited, after all, he is a bit obsessed when it come to quirks.

'Hmmm... I think Gempa would be good. He's personality is closer to mine after all.' Boboiboy decided on what he should answer to the green haired boy, "It's an element, Earth!" Boboiboy answered, "Really? With all that thinking that's the only thing you want to say? Umpf—!" Adu Du had his mouth covered by Fang, "[So it's Earth? Huh, I think that's good decision.]" Fang said in Malay so the trio wouldn't understand be suspicious about what he said. "[Thats right, Gempa has a closer personality of mine. And I can't control my elements that good without transforming so it would be safer if I choose someone who's similar to me if I ever needed to transform.]" Boboiboy explained, also in Malay.

While the two were done talking, the two noticed Izuku's mutterings. "...is he always like this?" Boboiboy asked, amazed by how fast his thinking is to be able to talk that fast with it too. "Deku, earth to Deku~~ snap out of it!" Uraraka snapped her fingers making the boy snapped out of his thoughts, "Ack! Sorry, sorry!" Izuku said, "No need to apologize." Yaya said, "Just be sure to not get distracted when you walk down the streets." Yaya continued. "She's right, Deku. We'll be worried if you go alone knowing how you get easily distracted with things related to heroes and quirks." Uraraka joined.

"Anyway, enough about that!" Ying came in on the conversation, "Boboiboy, Gopal had an idea that we all should go on a picnic!" Ying said, "Izuku, Uraraka and Iida, you're welcome to come with us too!" Ying cheered, "A picnic? What for?" Boboiboy asked, 'Why a picnic all of a sudden?' he thought, "Hehe! It's a thank you for preparing us lunch, of course! They're always so yummy!" Gopal voiced, "That's right and [don't think that we didn't know you had a secret mission at night, you're not very good hiding it.]" Yaya halfway started speaking in Malay, 'Whoops...' Boboiboy thought, 'I really thought I hid it better...'

"Wait! Boboiboy, you cooked all those delicious looking food?!" Uraraka asked, "Yup!" Boboiboy answered, "That's amazing! You cooked a lot!" Uraraka praised Boboiboy and appreciated her praises, "Thanks, Tok Aba taught me how to cook." Boboiboy said, reminiscing the days when he was with Tok Aba. "Tok Aba?" Iida questioned, "It's grandfather." Ying answered, "I see, thank you for the reply!" Iida thanked the girl.

"And is it really alright for us to come?" Iida asked again, "After all, the picnic is about to thank Boboiboy for the meals he has made for you. We'd feel awkward if the three of us joins you without even knowing much about you five!" Iida explained, and the other two agreed with him, "It's Iida, the more the merrier! And besides, with the picnic we can know each other better!" Boboiboy said, "Mhm! We're always happy to know more about our new friends and acquaintances." Yaya said. "Yaya, Boboiboy, everyone... you're all so kind!" Uraraka got a teary eye now, '... Friends...' Izuku thought, to think he'll be finding new friends to be with here, it felt nice and warm.

"Anyway, I think you guys should go home now. The sun is setting." Boboiboy announced, "Ah, you're right." Izuku said, "Then, we'll go on our way now! And don't forget to train for the sports festival! We have to be on top shape to stand out!" Iida said before saying his farewells to the KKG.

Both Uraraka and Izuku are walking together with Iida. And now the three are out of sight, the KKG goes to walk together and discuss today's events.

"Sports festival?" Boboiboy asked, "Yeah, in two weeks time. There'll be a sports festival, it's like the Olympics but with the use of quirks." Fang explained, "There'll be pro heroes there to scout a potential kid too." Ying added, "So everyone's fired up."

"And not only that..." Yaya started to explain about the chance of transfer in courses, "What?! Then you guys have to do your best!" Boboiboy said, "Haizz what can I do? I'm a bit worried..." Gopal said, "...wait, shouldn't it be fine if I transfer? How come it's bad to be transferred in another course when we all just needed to study about quirks and all that." Gopal pointed out, "Well, for one thing, you won't be able to get some action." Yaya said, "And no screen time either." Yaya finished. "Aiyaa... you're right, Author wouldn't be able to write me." Gopal said, "Just like how you two have so little lines..." Gopal faces Adu Du and Probe, "Hey!!" the two exclaimed in unison.

And so, the students of class 1-A all went to their houses but of course, some of them went to train. And for the KKG, they all rested in peace.

Don't laugh at me at the fight scene cuz I really don't know how to write fight scenes _

That scene was a practice for me so it would get better later when they all start fighting with some villains :DD

Man... I'm surprised I got this far
It's all thanks to all the readers who are reading here, liking and commenting this book

Thank you so much!
(;▽;)
I appreciate for the time you spend on reading this fanfic of mine
So sorry for letting you guys wait for so long!

(⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)
Stay hydrated my friends!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 233 8
Boboiboy and his friends were on they're way to planet gardenia. Boboiboy decided to take a nap before arriving. He woke up and saw a women in front...
2.9K 109 8
(I've been saving this in the drafts for I don't know how long but since your reading it now, guess I actually did it.) CY: I dunno what else to put...
8.4K 397 8
Does the concept of multiverse exist? Is there any world existing from our own out there? They need no justified answer for that, but for whatever ha...
28.7K 1.2K 17
"Honestly, kid. Don't follow me... or you'll regret it". Hey, have you ever not listened to what an adult said and ended up having a trip to a world...