Spaces // Z.M A.U

By HoneyCocaineXO

"Alison, you have gone through so much being with Zayn! You have been having a on-off relationship! Constant... More

Prologue and Disclaimer.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Quick note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
Thank You
Bad Blood

Chapter 18

243 16 2
By HoneyCocaineXO

Alison's outfit above :)

***

"In one minute you change your attitude and in that minute you change your entire day."

- Spencer Johnson.

¤¤¤

ALISON'S POV

I barely slept so far.

Not the fact that the bed was uncomfortable because it is super comfy. Not the fact that I might wanted to go into Zayn's room and sleep next to him.

Thanks to my four hour 'nap' I had it has interrupted my sleep. I slept for four hours then stayed up for thirty minutes and sleep decided to come to me.

My eyes couldn't stay open any longer so I turned onto my side and hit my body into something.

What the hell?!

My bed all of a sudden dipped deeper and deeper. I opened my eyes to what is moving on my bed. A earpiercing scream escaped from my mouth then the animal started barking.

How did the hell did this dog get into my room?!

I moved against the headboard and the dog was growling, showing his sharp teeth "Calm down Boris." I whispered but that just aggravated the dog more as he barked simultaneously.

I like dogs but right now, I am scared out of my socks.

The dog barged open and a pair hands clapped together "Oi! Stop!" A husky voice yelled at the dog and Boris laid down, whimpering.

The light was switched on and I looked at the doorway to see Zayn and Tricia standing there "Out!" Tricia clapped her hands and the dog ran scurried out.

"Are you okay?" Zayn asked, his eyes twinkling in amusement "Yeah." I breathed out and collapsed into pillow "Did he bite?" Tricia asked "No. I am so sorry for waking you both up."

"It's fine. Something bad must have been happening so it's good you screamed." A few seconds later Yaser walked in, rubbing sleep out of his eyes.

"What is happening?" He murmured "Nothing that concerns you." Zayn bit back and Tricia sighed inwardly "Well there was a screaming and barking so of course it does concern me." Yaser said nonchalantly and Zayn glared at him.

"You-" "Enough!" Tricia harshly whispered "It's 5:30! All of us can go back to bed and we we will talk later." The men nodded and Zayn's parents left the room.

"You alright?" I nodded and the bed dipped in front of me for Zayn to sit down "You know that is the first time he has done that and it's so funny!" He chuckled and I glared at him.

"You think that's funny? I was shít scared!" Once again chuckles escaped from his mouth "Now maybe that wouldn't have happened if you slept in my room." "Ha-ha." I said making Zayn smile.

"My sarcastic girl. How I miss you everyday." "Don't try and sweet talk me." I mumbled and he got up from the bed to switch the light off. He took slow strides to the other side of the bed "What are you doing?"

"Going back to sleep." He slipped into the empty side of my bed "No! Get out of my bed!" I whispered harshly "Alison calm down. I am not going to do anything! I am not even near you so sleep."

"Fine." I turned my back to him and he huffed in annoyance "I do keep my word and I am keeping my side of the deal." "Thank you." I mumbled and sleep finally came over me again.

I closed my eyes and let sleep engulf me.

¤ ¤ ¤

"Alison." A hand shook me awake and I fluttered my eyes to see Doniya standing at the side of my bed. She smiled and I looked next to me to see Zayn leaning against my shoulder, fast asleep.

"Cute." She cooed and I shifted away from him and sat up "You might want to get up. Breakfast is being served. Wake up Zayn up too." I nodded and she left the room, closing the door behind her.

"Zayn." I shook his shoulder and he still remained asleep. My hands lightly slapped his cheeks and he groaned "Don't do that!" "And you keep your distance."

All of a sudden a wave a nausea washed over me and I pierced my lips.

Please can I not throw up because I really hate it.

"Alison are you okay? You going a little pale." I rushed to the bathroom, unable to hold anything down and emptied out the contents of my stomach.

I heard Zayn entering the bathroom and he held my hair out of my face with his one hand and rubbed my back with the other.

"Feel a little bit better?" I nodded and he handed me a tissue "Thank you." I wiped away the fluids and stood up to brush my teeth to take the bad taste in my mouth.

"Do you throw up all the time?" "Not all the time. This is probably the third time I threw up this week." After getting the foul taste in my mouth away, we left the bathroom with Zayn trailing behind me.

"Breakfast is ready that's why I actually woke you up so let's go downstairs." He nodded and made our downstairs.

While I was walking down the stairs, I placed my foot by accident on the edge of the stair. I slipped down the stairs on my bum and Zayn pierced him lips tightly together.

"Ouch. That hurts." I groaned and all of a sudden started to giggle. Zayn on the other hand was turning red in his face trying not to laugh "Seems like someone is very clumsy." He snickered and I couldn't stop laughing.

"I guess so." He shook his head, grinning at me "Aren't you going to help me up?" I playfully scold at him and he elongated his arm out for me to grab it "Thank you."

We finally made our way to the dinning room where his whole family was sitting at the table, waiting for us.

I took a seat next to Doniya with Zayn sitting next to me. Safaa and Walyha sat across us and Zayn's parents sat either side of the end of the table.

"Finally you decide to come for breakfast." Safaa groaned "Well Alison decides that she is going to fall down the stairs so blame her." 'Hey!" I scowled at him and he cockily smiled at me.

"Not only that. Sleeping beauty was fast asleep so Alison probably had to awake the princess from her deep sleep." Doniya said, making the females giggle and Zayn just glare at her.

"Now that everyone is here, let's eat." Everyone started to pass food across the table to one another. Pancakes and flapjacks is for breakfast.

"So what are you youngsters up to today?" Tricia asked.

"Well I wanted to take Alison out and show her around." Zayn said before eating a piece of his pancake "Am I allowed to go with?" Waliyha and Safaa asked in unison.

Zayn looked at his sisters momentarily and he sighed in defeat "Fine." He mumbled "And can I come with?" Doniya pleaded "No." Zayn said curtly and Yaser raised his eyebrows.

"Zayn. Don't you think you being rude to yo sister?"

"You obviously don't live here to understand our banter." Zayn glared at him and I could see how his knuckles was turning white as he is tightly gripped onto the knife.

"You being a bad influence on your younger sisters. I don't want them to be talking to me like that." I grabbed his hand, squeezing his hand in reassurance.

"Oh really?" I am a bad influence? They understand its a joke unlike you who has a stick shoved up your-" "Enough you two!" Tricia scowled at them and the whole table went silent.

"Can we eat and not argue over petty things. Both of you." Yaser nodded while Zayn just rolled his eyes. I slowly let go of his hand but he grabbed my wrist and I looked up at him.

"Thank you." He mouthed and I lightly smiled at him.

I understand why Zayn and his father don't get along because of his fathers unfaithfulness though Yaser likes to torment which is absolutely childish.

What he said about Zayn being a bad influence on his younger sisters was hitting Zayn in the right spot. Zayn is very insecure about that because he knows that he hasn't been the best brotherly figure to them.

This weekend is suppose to be fun and to bond with each other but with both of them arguing, things will turn into a disaster.

¤ ¤ ¤

"Alison! Doniya! Waliyha! Zayn is waiting for you." Safaa shouted out in the passage. I applied the last of my makeup "He can hold on!" Doniya shouted out from her room and I lightly chuckled.

Never keep Zayn waiting. No matter what it is.

Grabbing my purse from the bed, I quickly adjusted my skirt and left my room. Doniya grinned at me "You look so cute!" "Thank you." I smiled back "No wonder Zayn fell for you. You look so beautiful." My cheeks tinted pink at her compliment.

"Thank you Doniya but believe me when I met your family, my self-esteem dropped by 50 percent." She laughed and rolled her eyes "Lets not argue about who is beautiful."

Waliyha came out of her room and she was dressed in a pair of washed out jeans, a jumper and a pair of white Converse "Now I feel very over-dressed." I pouted.

I am wearing a black pencil skirt, long sweater, a white woolen button up jersey over it, a sap green pea coat, a red scarf, black thigh-high stockings and my brown litas.

"No. I feel underdressed. You and Doniya seemed to be dressed smart."

Doniya is wearing maroon dress, stockings, a black cardigan and boots "Don't worry Bahen. We can be undressed together." Safaa patted Waliyha's shoulder and we all chuckled.

A sound of a car hooting outside, interrupted our laughter "Okay. That's our queue to go down to Zayn." We all went downstairs to the car. I sat In the front while all the sisters squeezed in the back.

"Took you long enough to get dressed. May I remind you that we are just going to a shopping center. This is not a fashion parade Doniya."

"Hey! Alison also took her time as well." "Yes but one - she is my girlfriend so I don't mind and two - who was the last to come out of their room?"

"Actually Wali for the first time instead of me." Zayn reversed out of the driveway, heading to our destination.

"Waliyha I love you but stop with the heavy makeup." "Zayn." I mumbled "It's not heavy makeup." She defended herself.

"Why do girls have to wear makeup anyway? They look just fine without it." He murmured "I think I will die without makeup." Doniya gasps.

"Why does a guys wardrobe only consist of black clothing? Surely you are aware that there are plenty colours." I pointed out and the girls in the back cheered.

"Oh so now you on their side now?" Zayn glanced at me amused "You insulted our favorite products now surely we are even now."

"Black is not a bad color." He defended "For an artistic person I expect that they like a variety of colors. You on the other hand just seem to be infatuated with the color black. You know actually this could be meaningful girls."

"Your brother likes the colour black so it could be matching his personality. Dull. Boring. Dark. Any other suggestions?"

His sisters couldn't stop laughing while Zayn just shook his head, unable to fight that smile that rest upon his lips.

"Now I am defended. I thought you on my side babe but you betrayed me." He pouted and my breathing hitched In my throat.

Babe.

Remember Alison its just is a façade to show that everything is just fine when it's not.

I shook away the neurotic side of me and smiled "Your sisters are very persuading. They have the joy in insulting you so I would like to join in the banter because I don't usually get that opportunity."

"You plus my sisters equals a recipe for a disaster." "You know it."

Twenty minutes later, we pulled into the underground parking and all of us got out of the car.

The whole car ride was full of judging Zayn which I definitely had fun in adding my own points.

Zayn took my hand into his, intertwining his fingers through mine and I bit the inside of my cheek.

Relax Alison.

Looking out our hands up to his face he nodded his head to the front us, indicating to his sisters and I nodded.

"I was meaning to say that you look very beautiful." He whispered against my ear and shivers went down my spine. My cheeks tinted pink and I lightly smiled at him.

"Thank you. You don't look to bad yourself." "Oh so now you like my clothing." He scoffed and I chuckled.

Zayn is wearing a pair of ripped skinny jeans that hugs his figure perfectly, a white to shirt that also clings onto his torso showing the outline of his ink and the jacket I bought him.

"It's unusual seeing your hair not in a quiff." "You probably going to criticise my hair as well now." I giggled, shaking my head "Nope. I like your hair like it is. To be honest you can be bald and you will still look great."

"Why thank you." He grinned and I rolled my eyes at his smugness. Zayn looked at elevator and frowned "Girls. Alison and I are going to take stairs."

"Why? The elevator is big enough to fit us all." Waliyha pointed out "Yes. All squeezed like sardines in a tin. No thanks." Before they could ask any further questions, Zayn and I were already climbing the stairs.

"You didn't have to do that Zayn." "I don't want you to hyperventilate in the elevator because you can't breathe. That scared the shit out of me so I want to avoid that all costs. They will understand."

"Thank you." "You have been saying that the whole time. I should be the one thanking you Alison." He squeezed my hand.

After climbing two flights of stairs, we met up with his sisters at the elevator "Seriously we were here like five minutes ago." Safaa complained.

"I am sorry girls. It's just that I can't be in a crowded elevator. I get very claustrophobic." "Okay. That's understandable." Doniya shrugged.

"Now that we are at the shopping center I think I am going to steal Alison for a bit." She grinned.

"No no. I am sorry but we are all sticking together. Not trying to be rude, I actually wanted to spend the day alone with Alison. I didn't want the whole Malik household to tag along."

"Zayn. Bhai. Just for one hour. You see this girl everyday of your life. I see her once in a blue moon."

Actually Doniya we don't see each other everyday due to circumstances.

"Doniya-" "Just one hour! I want one hour and we will come back." She pleaded "Doniya Elisha Malik. One hour. You taking your sisters with."

"Oh I am sorry. That's not going to work. You see, I want to be alone with her." She murmured "What if I want to buy Eid gifts for the family?!" He scowled.

"Well you can wait one hour and then I will take them from you and you can go with Alison." He huffed in annoyance "Fine."

"Thank you Bhai! Love you!" She cooed while kissing him on his cheek "Let's go?" Her eyes clearly state that she is so excited to have me alone.

"See you later?" I nodded and kissed me on my cheek. We left the group and Doniya took my hand, dragging in the direction of the shops.

"Finally I have you alone. Zayn follows you like a lost puppy and my sisters can be very annoying sometimes." I chuckled.

"They not bad. I feel sorry for Zayn because they are definitely going to give Zayn a hard time." "Karma is a bitch." She snickered "You and Zayn is one story."

"But I love him and he surely loves me." "That is true. He has a different way though."

"Mmm. I wanted to ask something about the both of you. I am not being some women who wants to know your private life but what's up with you and Zayn?" I bite the inside of my cheek.

I didn't really want to tell her the real story because what if she talks to her mother about it because I know Tricia was very concerned about us a few weeks ago.

Should I tell her the actual story why Zayn and I are distant?

"What do you mean?" "Why are you and Zayn sleeping in a different rooms? The last time you spent the weekend here you both slept together in one room. Why the sudden change?"

"Well I just wanted my space. Sometimes Zayn takes the whole duvet to himself." I quickly brushed it off "Between you and me, my mother told you that you both were having problems when he had the car accident."

"What problems though?" "Its nothing to major. Just some disagreement."

A huge disagreement actually.

"But yesterday you both seemed to be very distant." "We were just tired Doniya. Don't worry about us. We just fine. Nothing changed between us. If I was not on good terms with him I wouldn't be here."

"You got a point." She shrugged "It's just that I don't want you to end things with him because it would be a bummer but also I will hardly see you again."

You making things harder Doniya.

"Do you know Mindy?" I blurted out and she raised her eyebrows in confusion "Mindy. The girl that Zayn dated before?" I nodded "What about her?"

"I know about the child. She just rocked up with the child to sugar coat it. Zayn didn't want to tell me the truth but I found out. That's why Zayn and I had complications back then."

Still do.

"She what?" She gaped "Mindy came to Zayn's house when I was visiting. I thought that he was having a secret affair behind my back but turns our to be that he impregnated that girl."

"Why was she there?" "She said she needed help."

Silence.

"I don't want to talk about it so can we just change the subject Doniya?" "Please do. I don't know what to say further on." She said encouragingly.

"So do you have a guy in your life." "Please." She snorted "Let's not talk about that." "Well you did talk about with me so I think I will be even."

We entered one of the clothing shops, looking at the clothes on the racks "It's complicated." She murmured.

Please. It can't be complicated like mine.

"Not possible." "I like this guy. We are really close but I don't think he is into me. I can talk to him about anything and he is always there for me but I really I am convinced that we can only have a friendly friendship."

"Niya. You never know what the outcome can be. Tell him the truth about how you actual feel. Maybe things can turn out good!" I lightly smiled "I don't know Alison."

"You can do it. If you wait too long, you just might lose your chance of having a relationship with him. If that happens, you going to sit In this pool of regret wondering why you didn't confess your feelings."

"You know what? You have point. I think I should tell him. Is tonight too soon? We going to movies tonight." "That's perfect! You can make a move!" I gushed.

I wish things could be so easy between Zayn and I just like I explained to Doniya.

"I am going to do this. Maybe there is a chance he likes me." She shrugged "Yes!"

"Come on. I need to find my family some gifts for Eid."

¤ ¤ ¤

"Five minutes to spare. I am impressed." Zayn smiled at us while we were approaching him and his sisters in the food court.

"I am so happy you here! Zayn was being so strict on us." Waliyha moaned "Well honestly a hour wasn't enough for us but now you can go with your sisters while I go with Zayn."

"Why?! I wanted to be with all of you!" Safaa pouted "One hour. We will meet back here for lunch." Zayn patted Safaa's shoulder.

"Okay. Doniya take your sisters." He cooed and she rolled her eyes "Come Wali and Saf. Let's go have fun." They all walked away, leaving Zayn and I alone.

"So what do you want to do?" "Did you get your sisters gifts?" "Yeah. Bought them back at home but I want to get something for my mum."

"Alright then." I let Zayn lead the way "Zayn I know that this is not the right time to talk about touchy topics." He raised his eyebrows.

"What is it about?" "This morning." I whispered "I feel like that thing between your father and you is becoming out of hand. Please don't get me wrong but you were practically making a scene in front of your family." He snorted.

"Believe me Alison that wasn't close to what I wanted to actually say. If you didn't grab my hand to calm me I would have said it. The bąstard told me I am a bad influence on my sisters. He fuckíng knows that I hate being told that so who is the bad guy?"

"I know you hate that but you know for a fact and I know too that you being the best you can be for them." I sadly smiled at him.

"Thank you. You the only one who sees that." He sighed and I took his hand into mine "Don't let your father upset you okay? You know what he said to me when you went into your room? He told me you a spoilt brat."

"I wanted to say something but I didn't because it wasn't the right time to argue. You nothing like that." His grip tightened around my hand.

"He told you that?" "Yes. Don't take it to heart because he wants you to get upset at him. Don't give him the pleasure of that."

ZAYN'S POV

"Don't take it to heart because he wants you to get upset at him. Don't give him the pleasure of that."

This is the truth. I didn't usually take things that he says to heart but he had fuckíng balls to tell me that I am bad influence on my sisters.

Now he tells Alison I am a spoilt brat?

Enough is enough.

"Thank you Zee." Waliyha thanked me while getting out of the car and I smiled at her.

Even though I wanted to spend the whole day alone with Alison, I still had fun with my sisters. It just made me realise how much I miss spending time with then and their banter.

"I still owe you your money." She sighed and I put my arm around her shoulder "Keep it. It was joke and I will admit the movie wasn't that bad."

"I knew you were a softie." Giggles escaped from her mouth and I rolled my eyes "Whatever makes you happy Wali."

We entered the house and she ran upstairs to catch up with the rest of the females.

The person I just wanted to see walked out the study "Can I talk to you?" "Sure." He nodded towards the study and I followed him inside.

Yaser took a seat at the table and gestured me to sit down in front of him "This is not some big shot meeting in a office."

"Zayn. Take a seat god damnit!" He scowled and I rolled my eyes, obliging his orders to sit.

"So what do you want to talk about?" "You." "What about me?" He asked zealously, eyes sparkling in humor.

And I thought I was a smug bąstard.

"You have a fuckíng nerve to tell me that I am a bad influence in front of my whole family and to tell Alison I am a spoilt brat."

"Now now Beta there is no need to cuss." He teased and I felt my hands gripping on the armrests of the armchair.

"You do you know you are a bad influence on your younger sisters. Waliyha has been very demanding and she almost said she shouldn't have."

"Now you blaming me?! We have bad influences at school! I don't even spend enough time with my family to be classified as a bad influence." I glared at him.

"Remember when your grandfather died? Remember those days when you got high as a kite and got hammered with my money?"

"Remember who had see that? Your mother and younger sisters!" He hissed and I stood up abruptly from my seat.

"At least I showed sympathy to Daadi while you were fuckíng another bítch in New York! You didn't even bother to show your face at the funeral. That just shows how little respect you have towards your father!" I yelled out in anger.

"I was suffering while you were being a cold bąstard! You are the worst son, husband and father ever to your family!" My chest was heaving from the amount of shouting and my vision is pure red.

I swear I would kill him If I have to.

"I am pretty sure Daadi knew what you were doing and he must have lectured you. I know one thing for sure, he wouldn't have wanted you there anyhow. You know what I wish? I wish that he would have been my father instead of you."

Yaser grabbed my shirt pulling me closer to him "You don't talk to me like that boy! I own almost everything you have in your life and you being ungrateful child!"

"Those ugly marking on your body. Who's money did you pay that with? Mine."

He did not just insult my tattoos.

I slapped his arms off me and shoved him far away from me "You can take all your things back. I don't give a shít. One thing I know for sure is that I don't need you or your money."

"I honestly can't wait the whole divorce to get over and done with. I will make sure that you not gettting custody of my sisters. They will stay here with a proper parent not a unfaithful one."

"As for you telling Alison that I am a spoilt brat, you obviously just want me to make look like the bad one. I am nowhere near being a spoilt brat." I grabbed the door handle and he laughed.

"Alison. That girl. You know she is not for you." I gritted my teeth together and turned around to face him.

"You don't know us." "I don't need to beta. I know that the girl will break soon because of you. Mark my words. I like Alison. I believe she would make a excellent daughter in-law but not for you though." He snickered.

"Fųck you! Say all you want but I will prove to you that Alison is here to stay. She has learned to accept my past so don't think you can rat me out. If you think you can take her away from me, think twice."

"Keep your hands off her too. The way I see you looking at her makes me just want to throw up. She is old enough to be your child." I cringed.

The way he smiles at her and the way he is so kind to her just písses me off.

"So I think you got the memo. Stop trying to make me look like shít. Don't think you getting custody of my sisters and stay the fųck away from me and Alison." I faked smiled at him.

"Oh and the day you die, don't expect me to be at your funeral. You mean shít to me." With that being said, I slammed the door behind me and Alison was leaning against the wall.

"Zayn-" She whispered but I put my hand up, shaking my head and stormed out of the house.

I don't want to say something wrong. Right now I am fuckíng fuming but I won't unleash my anger onto the girl that I wish could be mine.

"Alison. That girl. You know she is not for you."

I know she isn't for me but I can't let go of her.

¤ ¤ ¤

Hey hey hey!

So there was some drama. How I live for drama.

BUT HEY I REACHED 1000 READS YES YES YES.

That's why I updated to celebrate and it's long so thank me ;)

But THANK YOU for reading! There wouldn't be 1000 reads without you!

So it's exam time so which means no update anytime soon even though I am really wanting to write the next chapter.

Update only in two weeks time because I have this long ass she weekend from the 12th to the 17th so I think we can wait till then :)

Okay bye bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271 1 37
This is a sequel of both my books, 'That One Flight' and ' Love In Belgrade', I'd recommend you reading them first (if you haven't) to make the story...
1.7K 120 49
"You're an asshole." The poor girl was on the verge of tears by now. "I would never fall for you. You were just easy to get with." Malakai stated wi...
34.9K 1.4K 56
IN EDITING. THERE WILL BE SOME CHANGES THROUGHOUT THE STORY AND NEW THINGS WILL BE ADDED SO BEWARE! *CHAPTERS 1-27 EDITED ✔* >>>> I never thought I...
74 9 9
(Super Short Story) Emerson Sutton Adler, tattoo god. I have followed his career for years. My idol. But you know what they say about your idols? W...