A Wild Ride | AU Dabi Fanfic

By sup3rn0va_x

"Look, Akira. There are a lot of things that you don't know. You need to realize that I'm not the one you sho... More

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three

Twenty

1K 24 9
By sup3rn0va_x

Spotify

https://spotify.link/mxFECfoAhyb

Username: birdsofparadis
Playlist title: ‧͙⁺˚*。・:*˚:

Tiktok
novaxsummers

*∞:.pls vote and comment .:∞*

Akira's POV

I can't believe we're seriously arguing over this.

This is a conversation I never thought I'd ever have with Suki.

Now we're just sitting here in silence as I cook.

"Hey babe, sorry about that. Fucking work."

"It's okay. You hungry? It'll be ready shortly."

"Sure." He kisses my head as he goes to pour himself a cup of coffee, "You're being awfully quiet, Suki."

"Just not used to seeing you guys like this. But it's nice. I'm happy for you guys."

***

The rest of the morning didn't consist of much.

Suki and I barely spoke. She went out to run "errands" after breakfast, and I haven't seen her since.

Dabi had to leave for work, but he invited me to the house for a party tonight.

Not that I was really in the party mood, but maybe seeing all of them will be a breath of fresh air from my own friends.

He didn't mention if Keigo was going to be there or not. And to be honest, I was too afraid to ask. I don't think I'm ready to see Keigo just yet. I have to tell him that Dabi and I are official now... and I'm not sure on how he's going to take it. If someone I was just with told me they couldn't be with me and then went and got with the girl he told me not to worry about, I'd murder someone.

But Keigo isn't like that. He's never once let his emotions get the best of him. At least not around me. He's always so calm, and level-headed. And besides– I don't really think he was expecting a relationship between us, anyway.

I just hope that things between him and Dabi stay okay.

***

"So, you guys are really not talking to each other?"

"I guess not. I don't have anything to say to her."

"Don't be so hard on her. She made a mistake."

I glare at him, "Daichi, she literally tried to hookup with someone else right before hooking up with you. Doesn't that make you mad?"

He shrugs his shoulders, "Suki doesn't owe me anything. And the same goes for me. We both know that. It's not like we've ever been exclusive enough to tell one another not to sleep with someone else."

I groan, "Whatever."

"Speaking of being exclusive..."

Oh, boy.

"You're really dating Dabi?"

"Yeah."

"Like... actually? Boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Yes, Daichi. It's not that hard of a concept to grasp."

He scoffs, "Yes, it is. I mean, of course you guys have always had something going on. I couldn't believe it when I found out at the dinner, and it's still hard to believe now. I just never thought you'd go for someone like him."

"Yeah, well neither did I. It just... happened."

"Mom and Dad are going to kill you if they find out."

"They won't."

"How can you be so sure? The paparazzi are everywhere. You guys are bound to get caught eventually."

"We'll be careful. And besides, I don't really give a shit what they say. They can't forbid me to see anyone."

"Uhh... have you not met our parents?"

"I don't care. Nothing could ever stop me from being with him."

I really don't. My parents should try and stop me. I dare them.

Daichi sighs, "But why him? When you have so many other guys you could be with. I mean, what about Haru?"

"Haru is my ex. Even before Dabi... I didn't see us getting back together. We're better as friends."

"I just don't think he's right for you."

I scoff, "Okay, Mom. The hell has gotten into you? Why are you so against this relationship?"

"Look, you're my little sister and I love you. I'm just looking out for you."

"Well, don't. I can take care of myself."

"You don't know the kind of guy he is. What he does for work. It's... rough shit, Akira. He's a criminal."

I let out a sardonic laugh, "Did you really think I wasn't aware of that? I know exactly what he does. He's told me everything."

Daichi's scrunches his brows in confusion, "And you still want to be with him? Are you fucking insane?"

"Maybe I am! But if being with him makes me the craziest person in the world, then so be it! He makes me happy, D. Happier than I've ever been before. We've already been through so much together... I couldn't imagine my life without him now."

Daichi's sighs and shakes his head in response, as his eyes met with the ground.

"You shouldn't be with him."

"I don't care what you think. Nothing you say could ever change the way I feel about him."

"Why not?"

I hesitate before speaking, "Because I'm in love with him."

Love.

That's the first time I've ever said it.

I haven't even admitted it to myself yet.

But just now, when I said those words... I knew it was true.

I was in love with Dabi.

Hopelessly, and endlessly, in love with him.

"Akira–"

"Just save it, Daichi. I'm in love with him. Are you really going to try and take that away from me?"

He doesn't speak for a moment, as if he's deep in thought. Thinking of what the right response to say is.

Daichi and I have always gotten along. Of course, we've had your typical sibling fights and what not when we were kids. But as we got older, we became closer. We depended on each other more than we did anyone else. We'd always have each other's backs, no matter what. We'd always protect each other.

He lets out a breath before finally speaking, "Look... I don't... I don't approve of it, and I don't trust him. But if you're in love with him, clearly you see something in him that I don't. I trust your judgement, because you've never been wrong about someone before. I just... I really... hope that big heart of yours isn't setting you up to get itself broken."

"Daichi–"

"And that's not me saying that's going to happen... god, I hope it doesn't because I really don't want to go to jail for murdering him. But if it does... you know I'll always be here for you. I may yell at you and say 'I told you so', but I'll hug you as I do. I promise, Aki."

His words nearly cause me to start crying, but I push back the tears and pull him into a hug, "Thank you. I love you, D."

"I love you, too, little sister."

𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙡𝙞𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚
𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨
𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩
𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖
𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙣 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢
𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨
𝙥𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣

𝙝𝙚𝙝𝙚𝙝

𝙩𝙝𝙭 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝙡𝙪𝙫 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 51.3K 97
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
720K 16.1K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 59.2K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
152K 6.9K 27
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...