Searching...A Legolas LoveSto...

Por GinaG_13

Aolavina is not just any Lady of Middle Earth. She is a Lady of Battle. She has always travelled with her fat... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 - part 1
Chapter 39 - part 2
Chapter 40
Information on the Sequel

Chapter 6

14.5K 377 64
Por GinaG_13

I pulled out some long fabric that I had in my bag pack and started to wrap it around my side and my stomach. I pulled it tight so it was putting quite a lot of pressure on the wound trying to stop the bleeding. I pulled my shirt down to cover it and then I put a jacket on and then my cloak that Leonan gave me back.

I put my bag pack on my back and then started off towards the others. My head was feeling dizzy and I was feeling a little sick but I jogged onwards and soon caught up with the others. Everyone was still very quiet and no one was speaking to anyone. I tapped Leonan on the shoulder to say that I was here and he turned and I could see he wanted to be picked up. I swung him around onto my right side and closed my hands around his back. I felt the tug on my injury and I almost let out a cry but bit my lip instead.

I listened to Leonan's steady breathing as he slowly fell asleep, his head on my shoulder. To know he was safe was good enough for me and I knew that we were headed for Lórien where I was meant to be taking him in the first place. I just hoped that his mother was still alive and would take care of him until I found my father.

“What is wrong Lavina?” Legolas whispered next to me. I looked over Leonan's head with a questionable expression. My side was actaully starting to hurt now but I wasn't showing any clues that it was.

“I am missing the presence of Gandalf, Legolas,” I simply said lowering my head in front of me. I was not lying, I will admit that. I felt like there was a part of me missing without Gandalf around. My heart beat felt irregular, whether that was from loosing Gandalf or being shot with an arrow.

“We all feel the loss. You maybe more than others will feel the pain,” he commented. I looked up at him and knew that he understood how I felt. He moved one of my hands from behind Leonan and held it in his own. He frowned at it for a second.

“Your hand is very cold,” He stated, I wanted to pull my hand away but didn't want it to seem rude. I blinked awkwardly and just watch him while he starred down at my hand. “Are you sure you are alright?” He asked me again and I nodded my head and slowly pulled my hand away to lift Leonan up higher.

He didn't say anything else after that and it was not untill the sun had almost completely fallen that Boromir suggeted that we rested for the night. We were only about five hours untill we reached Lórien but the Hobbits and I were lacking and dragging everyone back.

I was so tired that my legs were carrying me on their own acord. We were in the high mountains opposite from Loth Lórien and out of sight from any orcs or unwated company. Sam set his bed out on the floor and Merry and Pippin copied but Frodo was a little slowly and less pronant to settle down. It had got to of been hard for him, afterall he had such a good bond with Gandalf and there was that relationship built up with Bilbo and Gandalf too.

I set Leonan down next to Merry and Pippins beds and set out a couple of blankets for him to lie inbetween. Merry and Pippin wouldn't mind if Leonan slept next to them, its just I needed a bit of space of my own.

Sam had gotten a fire going and was starting to hand out food between everyone. But no one was talking. Not even Merry and Pippin had anything to say to brighten up the modd.

Once Leonan was fed and drank from the flask I carried him over to his bed and tucked him in. He was so exhausted and I knew that he was missing our father. I could sense it. I ran my fingers through his hair and then kissed him on the cheek. I went to turn away but Leonan pulled on my shirt, and it pulled on my cloth that covered my wound. I bit my lip and closed my eyes to hold a scream in again. When I turned I smiled at him and opened my eyes. He looked sad and weary.

“Vina can you sing to me,” Leonan quietly asked me. I looked around to see the Hobbits watching and listening in. Leonan had probably told them before about how I used to sing him a little lullaby to get him to sleep. It was a lullaby my mother used to sing to me and my father after she had died. I nodded at Leonan and he snuggled himself down, his head on my lap. Merry and Pippin did the same, they snuggled up in their beds and rested their heads facing me. Sam and Frodo took their time getting comfy and Frodo seemed the most tired.

I cleared my throat and tried to recall my mothers words. I could hear her soothing voice in my head as I recalled the words.

Rest your head upon my lap,

Calm your breath enough to last,

The day was long and warm at that,

Thank the lord the road was flat.

But now is the time to rest your head,

Imagen your at home in your comfy bed,

Your stomaches full from just being fed,

And your heads empty of all the dredge.

So shut those eyes

And fall asleep,

Let the night take you

be at peace.

Leonan slowly drifted to sleep, his eye lids twitching as he went into the black pit of his mind. I lifted his head off of my lap and gently placed it on his made up pillow. I looked up over Leonan's body and at the Hobbits. Pippin had fell asleep on of Merry's shoulder facing me. I smiled at how cute he looked and laughed a little to myself. Sam had fell asleep too and Frodo fell asleep holding tightly onto his chest.

I peered over to see if anyone else was still awake. Legolas was standing on guard as usual, Aragorn was sat by the fire talking to Boromir and Gimli was snoring loadly as he always did. I moved over and sat next to Aragorn. Tonight I was feeling a little braver than usual and so I decided I was going to talk to Aragorn, well, appologise.

“Master Aragorn, I never appologised for the way I acted on the first night you came across us,” I reasoned. He looked away from the fire and into my eyes. I looked away, a little embarrised and worried.

“Do not thret Lady Lavina. You did no harm to me or any of the others that night. You were protecting your brother, something any one of us would of done for each other. Including you Vina. You and your brother have bleneded in well with us and together you brighten our days. Do not feel sorry for your actions Lady,” He stated, taking a gentle sigh nearer the end. So they would protect me and Leonan if we were in trouble? I felt my heart warm up a little bit then a sudden pain urged in my stomach, I stood up from my seat and ran over to the clearing between two rocks and threw up. I felt my stomach twist and tighten holding onto what it could and started to heave again. I felt horrible.

I walked away from the others and managed to distance myself from everyone else. I walked up a little rocky path that put me high up on a ledge, away from everyone else. I needed some space away from everyone to get my head together, I could hear Boromir's low voice in the wind and Aragorn picking at the fire.

I looked out into the distance and saw the tree tops of Lórien, it looked like a beautiful place. I hadn't been there in just under a decade. Me and my father were passing through and decided we would stay there for a while, thats when he met Eleona. From what I could remeber she was a beautiful women but she was older than my father which became an issue of how long they would both have together. My father wasn't ready to settle down in one place and he wanted to explore more of Middle Earth so we moved on.
“Lle tessa er vanima ooma,” I heard someone softly whisper behind me in elvish. I carefully turned my head to see who it was and Legolas came and sat next to me on a ledge a little higher from where I was. I translated his words and he spoke them, 'you hold one beautiful voice' he had said to me. I blushed and looked up at him. He had a smile on his face and his hair was falling over his shoulders. Even in hard times he still looked quite handsome.

Amin tessa n'uma vanim e' amin ooma,” I replied back to him. He smiled out of the corner of his mouth and shook his head. I had replied 'I hold no beauty in my voice'. His eyes met mine again but I looked away, fear that he might see into mine and see the sorrow and pain I felt at that moment. He jumped down from the ledge and leant on one knee, he held my hands in his and enclosed them around mine.

“Are you ill Lavina?” He gently asked me, his thumb rubbing soothingly on the back of my hand. Some how, it did comfort me and made me relax more but the pain in my side made me look away from him. I leant my head against the rock and closed my eyes for a few seconds. It was only unitll then that I realised how crappy I felt. I shook my head at Legolas but didn't open my eyes.

“Gandalf was an old friend of mine, Legolas. I have known him for many years and I guess to loose him and the thought of going to Lórien has made my mind widen and my stomach drop,” I reasoned and I felt his head lower to the ground. I felt myself falling into the pits of darkness and the longer I left my eyes closed the harder it got to keep them open. I felt Legolas let go of my hands and he placed them on my lap. He gently stroked my cheek with the back of his hand and I felt my heart thudder and then he whispered into my ear.

“Kaima eithel Vina,” his voice sounded in my ear and floated around in my head like a cloud, but there was a thunder storm coming, I could feel it, and I had no cover apart from holding it inside...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2K 44 11
Y/n is the daughter of Elrond and has been living in Rivendale forever. She never got to leave, since her father was protective over her. Until one d...
55.5K 1.3K 24
Alastegiel is the daughter of Saruman. And no he is not a most loving dad. She escapes him and joins the Fellowship! In a fight between good en evil...
49.3K 1.6K 49
Eadrid was the daughter of Kings, and a Captain among men. Though she remained fierce, she was determined to be the leader that desired to serve her...
286K 7.9K 36
Farren and her brother Aragorn have wandered Middle Earth for the best part of a century, however with the discovery of the One Ring Farren is thrown...