Bullied - Cameron Dallas

By punkrocklukeyy

Britney is a normal 17 year old girl living the life. Although she was bullied for 4 years by Nash Grier, she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Hi guys!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21// pt.1
Chapter 21//pt.2
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 26
DigiFest experience
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
JACK G FAN FIC!!!
Chapter 34
Shawn girls??
Chapter 35
GUYS!!
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Happy birthday Nash
Happy new years!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
New chapter
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
chapter 57 // pt.1
chapter 57 // pt.2

Chapter 23

1.5K 43 26
By punkrocklukeyy

Cameron's POV
"W-what?" I manage to say.

Elizabeth cries even more and I try to swallow the big lump in my throat signaling I'm close to tears. I excuse myself and run outside, I run my fingers through my hair and I can't help but start crying.

Nash is gone, this is all my fault!

What am I gonna tell Britney?

I cry even more when I feel a hand on my shoulder.

I turn around and see Britney.

"Britney, what are you doing?"

"They let me go, I'm free to go home. But I found out what happened to Nash. And Cameron this isn't your fault, it isn't. Please don't blame this on yourself" she says with a weak smile.

I hug her and start crying even more.

"Britney he's gone, my best friend is gone. I let his family down! I let you down," I was cut off by my phone ringing.

I picked up and Elizabeth told me to meet her where we were earlier. I told Britney and she came with me.

When I finally saw Elizabeth she ran to me and gave me a really big hug. I hugged back but I was so confused.

"Cameron they confused Nash with someone else! he's not gone! they brought him in the emergency room and he needed surgery but they confused him with someone else, my baby boy is okay!" she yells crying.

I smile and hug her again. "Don't worry this wont happen ever again, I'm never letting Nash leave the house ever again unless I'm with him," I tell her causing her to laugh.

I turn to Britney and see she has a huge smile on her face. I hug her

"He's okay, babe he's alive," I whisper in her ear. She hugs me even tighter. This is the type of hug that puts all your broken pieces back together, I wish we can stay like this forever but right now, I NEED to see Nash.

I pull away from the hug and turn back to Elizabeth. "Can we see him?" I ask her. She nods and we all speed walk to Nash's room.

I slowly open the door and my heart drops when I see him,

He has a cast on his left leg holding it up, a cast around his right arm, and a large bandage covering his head.

He has a black swollen eye, a cut on his lip and his jaw. I look down and try to hold in the tears.

I turn around to see Britney and Elizabeth crying, all I could see was pure hurt in their eyes and I didn't know what to do. All of a sudden I heard my name, I turned around and saw Nash with a smile on his face.

"Nash oh my god are you okay? I missed you I'm so sorry this happened because of me I should be in this hospital bed instead of you I swear-" he cuts me off and starts laughing.

"Cameron I'm alright," he chuckles then continues.

"And this didn't happen because of you don't say that , if it was you in this hospital bed I would've went crazy." he says and I smile.

"How long has it been?" he asks me.

"Um.. Well you've been asleep for about 4 and a half days.." His eyes widen and he has a shocked expression on his face.

"I was asleep for almost 5 days! what have I missed?" he says not caring that he was so close to death.

"I haven't done anything these past days,"

"Have you slept?" he asks me.

I shake my head and he laughs a little.

"I can tell, you should go get some rest. I'm alright now, you don't need to worry ill be alright." I smile and tell him I'll come back in a few hours, I turn around and ask Britney if she wants a ride home. She nods and I say bye to Elizabeth giving her a hug.

"Wanna go to my place?" I ask her.

She was half asleep in the car but woke up and nodded. I smiled at how cute she is. I grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it.

"Oh what a gentlemen," she says sarcastically.

"I missed you so much babe" I say smiling. She smiles back then leans her head against the window and the entire car ride is silent, a good type of silent.

When we arrive to my house Britney is sound asleep. I carry her bridal style into the house and upstairs to my room. I take out my phone and check the time, 6:20 pm. I look at my bed and hear little snores coming from Britney, I lean in and kiss her forehead laying down next to her and placing her on my chest. I cuddle up next to her and fall asleep for the first time in days.

----

Britney's POV
I wake up to the sound of a phone ringing next to me, I turn around and see Cameron sleeping, surprisingly he didn't wake up. I walked over to the counter and saw it was Cameron's phone ringing I looked at the caller ID and it was Hayes and I quickly picked up.

"Hello?"

"Cameron?"

"No.. it's Britney.

"Britney? who's Britney?

"I'm his girlfriend.."

"Oh yeah! hey Britney I'm sorry. But um can you ask Cameron if I can come over? I know it'd be a bit awkward but it's only for a hour or two. My mom is going out somewhere to buy some medicines for Nash and I don't have anyone else to stay with"

"Yeah you can come, at what time will you be here?"

"Well I'm with my friend Daniel and were gonna walk so in about 30 minutes"

"Okay I'll see you then"

"Okay thanks, bye"

I hang up and walk over to Cameron shoving him lightly. He groans then shoves his face in the pillow.

"Babee, wake up!" I say turning him around.

He opens one eye then closes it.

"Sorry I'm asleep" he says.

I give him a quick peck in the lips and his eyes quickly open.

"I'll need another one to wake up" he says then closes his eyes again.

"No can do, byeee" I say and run to the bathroom.

Cameron runs to the door and starts whining for me to open it.

I ignore him and hop in the shower, when I get out I brush my teeth then run back to Cameron's room. Since I wasn't expecting to sleep over, I didn't bring any clothes so Cameron let me borrow a pair of his sweatpants and his smallest shirt which was gigantic on me.

"Why did you wake up so early?" he says faking a frown.

"Hayes and Daniel are coming over" I say.

He doesn't answer but instead runs upstairs and locks himself in the bathroom I'm guessing. I walk out of the living room and in the kitchen to make some breakfast for the guys and I.

I decide to make some pancakes with eggs and bacon.

Once I'm done I lay 4 plates on the table and wait for Daniel and Hayes to get here.

As in Daniel I'm talking about Daniel Skye, he's the same age as Hayes and makes YouTube videos too. What he mostly does is do covers on vine and his voice is amazing.

Minutes after thinking about the stupidest things ever I hear the door bell ring and I quickly run to go get it.

"Hey Britney!" Hayes says giving me a hug.

"Hi Hayes, how've you been?" I ask him.

"Good, but can we come in?" he says laughing. I didn't realize I was standing in the doorway not letting them in.

I quickly nod and once Hayes walks in I see Daniel walk in right behind him. He looks a bit shy, so I decide to talk to him.

"Your obviously Daniel right?" I ask.

"Yeah," he says smiling.

"I've watched your covers and I've got to admit you have an angelic voice for a 14 year old." he laughs and thanks me.

A few seconds later Cameron walks downstairs and all we do is talk.

Later on we decide to watch a movie and Hayes decides to watch insidious chapter 2.

I've watched this movie plenty of times but I didn't mind because I loved this movie.

I felt my phone vibrate and I pulled it out, the time read 2:15 and I had a message from Natalie.

Wanna hang out later today?

I look over my shoulder and saw Cameron eyeballing me.

"Are you going?" he whispers in my ear.

"I'll have to think about it" I say kissing his cheek.

"Alright but before you leave I gotta talk to you about something." He says and I can see his jaw clenching.

"Babe, your mad" I say touching his jaw.

He laughs and shakes his head.

"We'll talk later, let's just finish the movie." He says placing a soft kiss on my lips.

I blush and continue to watch the movie.

-------------------------------

This chapter sucks I'm so sorry I just wrote it like rn and I'm so tired.

There's no school on Monday so ill probably do a surprise update!!

ONLY if I get :

3.10k reads

155 votes

15 comments

okay byeeeee:)

Twitter: @taconashh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 5.3K 51
Sarah is a 16 year old girl who has been living in North Carolina all her life. Being bullied by Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, and Matt Espinosa, she h...
20.8K 572 30
When 16 year old (y/n) goes to Atlana for the summer to visit her dad instead of getting to go to California with her best friend, she expects it to...
93K 2K 35
Emery Heaven Danielle is 17 years old. She's daring, adventurous, and wild and has no care in the world. Her life? She was one person with her, and...
9.2M 208K 84
Hannah Williams was in 10th grade by then. She has been bullied since 4th grade. She's been through a lot but her sister helped her get through it. A...