Boboiboy Crossover: Meeting t...

By VarianSmith

⚠️I do not own Boboiboy, Izuku and/or any characters from this fan fiction whatsoever except for some to do t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4 (part 2)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: The Start
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Bonus Story! Lunch Time!
Chapter 18
Boboiboy: Dead Friends AU
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Upcoming Q & A!
ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ °•*Q & A*•°⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Recall Chapter

Chapter 8 (Part 2)

1.8K 98 21
By VarianSmith

A bell rang and it was time for lunch, "We had that incident but I'm so excited!" Kirishima cheered loudly. "If we do well and stand out, it's a big step to becoming a pro." Sero joined, "It was worth entering UA." Satou remarked, "The chances are limited. We can't let it pass by."Tokayami said.

Everyone in class 1-A are chatting about the upcoming sports festival and getting all fired up especially to Ochako while the KoKotiam Gang were already heading out the door. "Huh?" Izuku saw the four out for the door, the same to Ochako and Iida, "Awww... I wanna talk to them more..." Ochako said before going all cheery to announce to her two friends, "Let's go eat with them Iida-kun! Izuku-kun!" and the two agreed, "Mhm! I wanted to ask them more about their quirks." Izuku said, "You're really obsessed with quirks, Midoriya." Iida smiled, for him, it seemed admirable since with that, Midoriya is great at analyzing, "Ehehe..." Izuku sheepishly laughed.

Fang is looking at his watch when he noticed a notification that shocked him, "Gopal... I think you gotta have to do your best in the sports festival." Fang said, "Huh? Why?" Gopal asked and Fang showed him his watch that made Gopal dropped to his knees, not his chocolate, he wouldn't dare to let it waste.  "Wh--why....? WHHHYYY?!??" Gopal shouted then got smacked on the head lightly, "Hush, Gopal! Don't be so loud, you'll make a scene." Yaya scolded, "Erk! Sorry..." Gopal said.

"What was that about Fang?" Ying asked, "Commander sent us a message that we should do well in the sports festival, else will be put in a different class." Fang explained, "Ooohhh... so that explains Gopal's sudden outburst...!!! O-oi! Stop eating those chocolates!" Ying reprimanded, Gopal transformed one of his pebbles in his pocket to chocolates. "Don't you want to save your stomach for curry?" Yaya said, "Hehehe, don't worry about it! I have a stomach for desserts and a stomach for curry!" Gopal explained with a thumbs up, Yaya and Ying looked at him unamused.

"U-um, excuse me!" Someone called from behind the KoKotiam Gang so the four turned to see three students from class 1-A, their classmates. "Hi! I'm Ochako Uraraka!" Ochako introduced herself, "Greetings new classmates, I am Tenya Iida! You may call me Iida!" he waved his hands in gesture like a chop, "I-I'm Midoriya Izuku, nice to meet you!" the green haired smiles nervously. "Hello!" Yaya greeted them with a smile, "Do you need something?" Fang asked then heard one of them yelped.

Fang immediately stares out through the window sulking. A bit hurt by the reaction.

"A-ah! Sorry! Sorry! You surprised me, that's all!" Izuku apologized to the sulking boy, Izuku is still a bit jumpy from having a rough life.

Fang turns to the boy, "...You're really jumpy, huh? Reminds me of someone..." he said while turning to Gopal. "Dey! What are you looking at?!" 'They were scary, okay?!' Gopal thought, 'Villains are scary! They always are!'

"H-huh???" Izuku was confused but shrugged it off nevertheless. "So? What do you guys want?" Fang asked again and this time, one of them answered, "We wanted to ask you guys if you don't mind eating lunch with us!" Ochako said, anticipation in her eyes. "Oohh, I see! Sure, we don't mind!" Ying replied to them and the three were happy to hear that answer.

But then they heard a laughter, "AAHAHA! I found young Midorya!" All Might popped out between like an alleyway and surprised the students, "All Might? What is it?" Izuku asked. "Lunch... want to eat together?" All Might asked politely and showed his bento wrapped in a blue cloth with white bunny patterns , "What a girl!" Uraraka spat, she just had cuteness overload, that's all.

"Is it okay?" All Might asked and Izuku looked at his friends before agreeing and left with All Might.

At the Lunchcrush Cafeteria

"I wonder what he wants with Deku-kun?" Uraraka asked, Iida and Uraraka were lining up to get their lunch while the KoKotiam Gang were looking for seats that they could use.

With the KKG, Fang is also wondering what All Might wants with Izuku. "Maybe they're brothers?" Gopal said since Fang had asked, "Ish! How could they be brothers? They don't even look alike!" Fang said, "Well, one of them got to be adopted then." Gopal replied back. "Maybe their father and son?" Yaya chimed in together with Iida and Uraraka.

Yaya was guiding them to their table so they don't have to look for them in this crowded area.

"Ohhh! That's probably it!" Uraraka agreed, joining in on the conversation. "Hm? Why is that?" Ying asked, "Deku-kun and All Might have a similar quirk! Maybe he got the quirk from All Might." Uraraka replied and Ying hummed at the answer.

Yaya, Uraraka and Iida sits down and places their lunch, the others did also.

"Bento box, huh?" Uraraka said, "I remember the days where we would guess each others food." Uraraka smiled in reminiscence of the past of when her old friends does this guessing games. "That sounds fun!" Yaya beamed a smile as it sounds exciting, "Right?!" Uraraka said with a big smile, "But... I had to stop since I kept losing..." Uraraka drooped her head down, "Huh? Why would you stop though? There's nothing wrong with a few loses from a game." Fang said, "He's right, Uraraka! So why?" Iida said, "Weeellll..." Uraraka drawled, not sure if she should say it or not. "It's a game where whoever guesses right a lot would get the money..." Uraraka finally answered, surprising everybody.

"O-oh! But don't worry about it, the others also stopped doing it and ended up betting up one truth about ourselves instead of money!" Uraraka said, trying to warm up the tension of shock.

"U-um, at least you know when to stop! That's good!" Yaya said, not wanting the silence to creep in. "Hehe, thanks..." Uraraka smiled.

"Let's talk about something else instead." Ying suggested and everyone agreed on it.

(The story about Uraraka isn't true by the way, she just thought maybe she could help out her parents by doing this and ended learning a lesson about how gambling can be detrimental to one's financial needs)

"Oh, I know! Why did you guys wanted to become heroes?" Yaya asked with curiosity in her eyes. "Ah... it's for money... I'm sorry! I know it's selfish!" Uraraka answered, "Eh?!" everybody was shocked altogether again but for Fang, "Hmm... first the game and now this. Could it be that you have financial problems?" Fang asked, "Yeah, I do." Uraraka replied and everyone caught up. Her actions and reasons were all derived from her  home. "Uraraka-san! It's not selfish to building your goals around livelihood!" Iida said, "That's right, it's just unexpected that's all." Gopal said, "Your reason is way more reasonable than mine to be honest." he finished.

"Hm? What do you mean by that, Gopal?" Iida asked, "Well, I joi—Ack!" Fang nudged Gopal by the elbow to get him quiet, "Aduhh, why do I keep getting hit today..." Gopal cried, Fang felt something bad was going to happen once Gopal says something and he was right, if he hadn't nudged him, Gopal would tell them that he wanted to become a hero because it sounded cool. It's a different wording of how Gopal was amazed and wanted to join TAPOPS since it sounded cool.

"Hm??" Uraraka and Iida was confused, why did Fang stop him? "Ah, hahaha.... What Gopal meant that he wanted to become a hero because he wanted to help others in need." Ying explained, although it sounds like a repetitive reason, there is still some truth there like how Gopal would help them out when they're in serious in need even while being afraid or he always seemed to go through with the mission for the power sphera.

"Is that so? How admirable!" Iida cheered and everyone else stated their reasons for wanting to become a hero. The others dodged the question tho but they did discover about Iida being in a line of heroes.

While they were talking about, Boboiboy on the other hand is at the mall buying some ingredients for tonight's dinner and for tomorrow's. Yesterday ingredients wasn't enough since he focused on the ingredients for his friends lunch.

While he was walking with his tote bag, he spot a familiar green head. And just as he suspected, when the green head turned around to see the green head's face, it really was Adu Du!

Adu Du who seemed to be... asking politely? That's new.

Since Boboiboy just can't leave Adudu alone, he decided to go up to him. "Adu Du..." Boboiboy said, "What are you doing?" Boboiboy asked as he placed his hand on Adu Du's shoulder, "Huh?! B-Boboiboy?!" Adu Du flinched at the sight of his frenemy, "Uhhh... cookies?" Adu Du said while stretching out his hand to offer up a cookie.

The two sweat dropped, Adu Du knew how ridiculous that was and Boboiboy just doesn't know what's happening here. "What did you do know, Adu Du?" Boboiboy glared at him but Adu Du shook his hands and head, "I didn't do anything! I'm innocent!" Adu Du claimed but Boboiboy just looked on unamused.

"Okay, fine... there was something." Adu Du confessed but quickly said, "I stole the cookie that you just ate." Boboiboy then proceeded to cough up, he had accepted Adu Du's cookies blindly and regretted it. "Wha-what??? Why, YOU!!!" When Boboiboy was about to shake Adu Du and have him tell him where he got the cookie so he could pay for it, Adu Du quickly said, "Just kidding!" with a grin on his face.

Adu Du with a grin and Boboiboy with a blank look on his face.

Boboiboy hit Adu Du's head, "Ack!" Adu Du exclaimed, "So serious... relax, I don't steal things when I have the means to pay." Adu Du said, "And besides, I'm always up for hunting power sphera and not stealing cookies."

"Aduhhh... how are you here anyways?" Boboiboy asked, "We followed your ship closely so we ended up here too." Adu Du answered casually then turns around seemingly to look for someone. "Huh? Then how come we've never seen you guys when we crashed or anywhere near of it at all? We even searched above." Boboiboy said, "I was wondering the same thing, for how huge your ship is, we can't seem to find it when we looked for it." Adu Du said, still looking for someone, "Hmmm, we were at woods.. what about you?" Boboiboy asked, "Huh? The woods? We were at the beach!" Adu Du finally turns back to Boboiboy.

Then it clicked!

"Although we went through the same portal..." Boboiboy started, "We still got teleported to a different place..." Adu Du continued. "And since we are in the same dimension but teleported at a different place, then that would mean the one who got us here in the first place is here but is in a different place!" Adu Du finished, "I suppose that's another reason why no one could get DimenBot..." Boboiboy mumbled. "Huh? What did you say?" Adu Du questioned Boboiboy, "H-huh? Oh, nothing!" Boboiboy said waving his hands, flustered in thought if he had heard him.

"Ah, forget it. I know all about DimenBot if that's what you're worried about." Adu Du said, "Erk!"

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hunt that power sphera, I heard there's an another power sphera that could fight back so it's too impossible!" Adu Du explained, rumor or not, he's not gonna waste his time on DimenBot. "Eh? Another power sphera?" Boboiboy said, 'How come Admiral and Commander never told us this?' he wondered.

"Mr. Boss! Mr. Boss! I finally found you!" A familiar voice shouted, "Huh?! What do you mean you found me?!" Adu Du gruffed, "Eh? Didn't you get lost? Ack!" like magic, Adu Du smacked Probe with a cup that he owns, "Aduhh... where did you even get that, Mr. Boss?" Probe asked, "Ish, Ish, Ish. You can't do that to your friend, Adu Du!" Boboiboy scolded Adu Du but didn't mind it. "Oh no! It's Boboiboy! Run, Mr. Boss! AHHH!!" When Probe turned around to run, he accidentally bumped to someone. "Ack! Huh? Oh, hi Mr. Tsukauchi!" Probe waved, "Hello, Probe. I see that you found your boss?" Tsukauchi said, "Yep— Aduh!" Probe was thrown another cup, "Adu Du! Stop that!" Boboiboy scolded him and this time, he smacked his square head.

"Huh? Boboiboy, is that you? Haha... what a coincidence that I meet you again today." Tsukauchi said then noticed Boboiboy was carrying another bag again. "You need help? I'm free right now." Tsukauchi offered but Boboiboy politely declined and reassured that he'll only buy a few things today.

"You know Boboiboy?" Probe asked the man and was replied with a hum, "Mhm! We when there was an incident." Tsukauchi explained, "So you got lost huh, Adu Du?" Boboiboy said, now understanding why he was looking out somewhere. "I didn't get lost! Haizz, whatever. I'm sure you have something to get us back home." Adu Du said, "We do. But you're not going anywhere, you two will be coming with me!" Boboiboy said in a demanding tone. "Huhuhuhu.... We're gonna be locked up again, Mr. Boss!" Probe cried, "O-oi.. shut it, Probe. You tryna get us caught?" Adu Du whispered.

"Huh? Locked up?" Taukauchi questioned then turned to Boboiboy, "What do they mean by that, Boboiboy?" Tsukauchi asked, not wanting to jump into conclusions this early. "Uhhh... hehe, don't worry about it. It's just that these two tend to cause a lot of troubles." Boboiboy said and gave the two a side eye.

"Oh, is that so?" Tsukauchi said but it doesn't seem to convince him.

"Anyway, I should finish up and bring these two with me before they get into trouble again." Boboiboy said, "Sure, then I won't take up your time. I'll get going then, bye Boboiboy!" The two waved their goodbyes and said their farewells before separating their own paths.

"If you two try anything to escape, then be prepared for me to chase you." Boboiboy warned, "Hmph! What can you do? Any forms of using your powers or quirks are prohibited without a license!" Adu Du grinned, "That's true... but who said I didn't have a license?" Boboiboy grinned back and he wasn't even lying about the license thing. He really did have a hero license and because of that, he could use his powers.

"Erk! Wh-why would you have one?! You're bluffing!" Adu Du said but Boboiboy showed his license before putting it back inside his watch. "Hehe! Not so high and mighty now, are we?" Boboiboy teased and Adu Du grumbled. Little did he know, it was just a temporary license, he'll be taking a test together with the other schools to get an official one.

Few hours after that, Boboiboy is finally done buying the ingredients but to his surprise, it was still many to carry. And Probe being Probe, offered to help carrying some of the bags.

The three starts walking down the streets till they stopped beside the gate of UA High. "Hm? Why did we stop, Boboiboy?" Probe asked, "Please tell me that this is it, I'm so tired from walking!" Adu Du complained, "We're not there yet but we're close. We just need to wait for the others." Boboiboy explained, "The others? You mean your friends?" Probe said, "That's right!" Boboiboy cheered and beamed up a big smile on his face, "Ohhuhuhu! Do they go to school here?" Probe asked and Boboiboy nodded, "Huh? Then why aren't you going to school???" Adu Du questioned, "Well, Commander said that I should rest a bit more and be on standby if anything bad happens or a mission comes up. And not only that, I get to train during my free time." Boboiboy explained and Adu Du started thinking, "Don't even think about attacking the school, everyone in there are soon-to-be-heroes and the staff there are pro heroes." Boboiboy warned, "Eish! Can't you let an alien dream??" Adu Du exclaimed and Boboiboy just gave an unamused look.

Back to the KoKotiam Gang, the four were walking together with Iida, Izuku and Uraraka. "Hm?" Gopal noticed something orange from a far distance and immediately recognize who it is, "Boboiboy!!" Gopal runs off to greet Boboiboy but then saw the green square headed alien so he runs back to his group of friends to inform them about the alien, "I saw Adu Du and Probe!!!" Gopal exclaimed, "Eh?!" the three who new those two was shocked while the other three were confused, "Adu Du and Probe?" the trio synced.

In a process of explaining...

"Ehh... so it's like that, huh." Yaya mumbled, "You fools tryna get caught or what?" Ying said. "How come we didn't detect you while you tailing us at the time???" Fang asked to himself and Gopal just listened in while Iida, Izuku and Uraraka was left out on the conversation since the KKG needed to talk in private for a moment.

"I wonder what they're talking about." Uraraka wondered, "Well, whatever it is, it must be important the way they're carefully whispering." Iida concluded, "I wonder what their quirks are?" Izuku, still as curious as before, wondered.

"Ah, it seems they finished." Uraraka said, "Sorry about that, we didn't mean to leave you guys out." Yaya apologetically said, "It's alright, there's nothing wrong with having private conversations! It must be important or probably urgent!" Iida explained, "Thank you for understanding, Iida-kun!" Ying said.

"Hehe! Now, enough about that! Let me introduce you to my best friend, Boboiboy!" Gopal cheered and showed his new friends his best friend, "Uhh... Hehe, hi." Boboiboy waved nervously, he wasn't prepared to be shoved in front immediately to the trio, "I'm Boboiboy!" he smiled warmly at them and the trio greeted back and introduce themselves.

"Hey, Boboiboy. Who's those two with you?" Uraraka asked, she was wondering if that purple one is a real bot or a person with a quirk that made him look like a robot. "Hellooo!! I'm Probe! Nice to meet you! And this my Mr. Boss, his name is Adu Du!" Probe greeted the three while nudging his boss to come forward to greet them, "Now, now, Mr. Boss. You should go and say hi to them also." Probe said, "Dey! What do you think you're doing huh?!" Adu Du exclaimed, "Ehh hehe, sorry Mr. Boss." Probe sheepishly laughed. "There's nothing for me to say now that you've said everything for me." Adu Du said, "You could say hi." Probe suggested but Adu Du only glared at him with a grumble.

"Don't mind them, they're usually like that." Fang said, "O-oh, it's fine!" Izuku stammered. "I've never seen a square head before! Even your iris's are square." Uraraka said, "It's not so surprising if one has a square head. After all, there's one pro hero who has a spray for a head." Izuku muttered out, "Deku-kun... you're muttering again." Uraraka pointed out his mutters and he quickly apologizes, "E-eh? There's a person who has a spray for a head???" Yaya said questioned, Ying was also wondering about it too. "You understood that?" Iida asked, he was surprised that someone was able to understand Izuku's fast mutters. "Yeah, he talked like how Ying would talk." Yaya said, "Eh? Am I that fast?" Ying had a realization, "Really? You never noticed?" Gopal said. "What?? You all understood me perfectly so how could I?" Ying said, "Well, true." Gopal replied.

"Well, all of us should get going. It's going dark soon." Boboiboy said, "Yeah, you're right. I still have a curfew so mom wouldn't be too worried." Izuku said, "Then let's all get going! We can't let our parents and guardians to be worried!" Iida exclaimed, "We go that way, sorry that we can't walk together." Yaya said, "It's fine! We can at least meet together tomorrow!" Uraraka smiles to her new friend.

Everyone made their farewells and waved goodbyes to each other before separating to go home.

And once the KKG arrived at the base, the five started discussing on what to do with Probe and Adu Du.

"Ack! I forgot to ask what quirk Boboiboy has!" Izuku finally realized. 'Maybe I can ask his friends? Or just hope that we'll meet again.' Izuku thought as he tucks himself to bed and prepare for the next day.

How's life for all of you? ( 」∠)_

By the way, Commander was the reason how Boboiboy got a temporary license

It expires after 7 days
He needs to use his powers for a little while for a little mission at night time (it's easy) or if he gets caught on using his powers with splitting

***

XDD didn't think it took me so long to finish this

I keep on editing this chapter since I still don't know how to make the characters seem close to canon and I might be really slow again at the next chapters T0T

Uraraka is bubbly and Iida is... tedious? But he's also interesting in a way. I don't get these two

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 376 7
Ehem. hear me out, inspiration from @queencassey256 and some of the plots was inspired by @Princess-Shadow • The timeline takes in season 3 after Bbb...
10.4K 460 7
What would you do if you were transported to another world? A normal response would be to panic, but Boboiboy was a kid, and kids are very curious. ...
2.8K 233 8
Boboiboy and his friends were on they're way to planet gardenia. Boboiboy decided to take a nap before arriving. He woke up and saw a women in front...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

155K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...