𝑴𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒈𝒊...

By _queen_of_moon_

hey guys.... so basically it's my first ff ever so plz do not hate me in comments...plz... plz... 21+ mature... More

what will happen??..
introduction part-1
introduction part-2
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.🔞
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
important notice.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
for you all.
my goodbye for jin.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
my new book.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
my sorry.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
chapter 51.
chapter 52.
new cover.
chapter 53.
chapter 54.
chapter 55.
chapter 56.
chapter 57.
chapter 58.
chapter 59.
chapter 60.
chapter 61.
chapter 62.
chapter 63.
chapter 64.
chapter 65.
chapter 66.
chapter 67.
chapter 68.
chapter 69.
chapter 70.
chapter 72.
chapter 73.
chapter 74.
chapter 75.
chapter 76.
chapter 77.

chapter 43.

6K 292 43
By _queen_of_moon_

Previous chapter.

He replied savagely as she felt anger inside her..as everyone tries to control there laugh.

Previous chapter end.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Bora harmed yn?..( part - 2).

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

An pov.

After tieing rakhi to sid, Aryan, kartik, and rishi.,yn looked at jungkook at gestures him to sit on couch as he looked at her confused and asked.

Jungkook - what?..

He asked, as she softly tapped the couch infront of her and said.

Yn - sit here.

Jungkook got confuse but still did what she said,.when he sat on couch, yn took the rakhi and told him to give his waist.

Yn - oppa forward your waist.

Jungkook - huh?..why?..

Yn - to tie rakhi?..

Jungkook frown.

Jungkook - but isn't that brother sister festival?..

Yn - why?..are you not my brother?..didn't you said that day that I am like your sister?..

His lips slightly apart as he was shocked by your talks and actions, his eyes softened hearing this from you, as he slowly forward his waist while you smiled and tie rakhi to him as everyone smile at your kindness.

His eyes tear up when you were tieing rakhi but he control.,after his sister death first time someone called him brother and told him she is his sister..he kept looking at her when she ties rakhi to him.

Lisa put her palm on his shoulder while he looked at her, she smiled at him knowing what her husband is feeling rn.

Lisa -umm..I'll be back.

She left and yn was done with tieing rakhi to him then Aalia also did tie to him,.but jimin said.

Jimin - you will only tie to him?..not us?..

Yn looked at them and blinked few times then smiled and tied to them to as they all were so happy.,this was suga's turn to tie rakhi..as she was tieing he said.

Suga - I don't have any gift right now.,I didn't knew that u will tie to us too so..

He stopped when u said.

Yn - I don't want any gift oppa.,it isn't important it's just bhai do it or it doesn't matter.

Suga felt overwhelmed but just nodded after all he was pro in hiding his emotions right.

J-hope - well..now I can also say I have a sister.

He said being proud as yn smiled.

Jimin - I can also do that..

J-hope - but still..i know that I will be her favorite.,cause I am sunshine na.

Jin - c'mon you all..i can cook better and good in everything so I will be.

Jungkook - yah..hyung she tied to me first so I am her favorite.

He said while everyone buy eyes widened expect taehyung.,and they all started fighting with each other for her..as girls tried to control there laughing at your expression.

Jisoo - you all stop!!!!

She shouted and everything went else as she spoke.

Jisoo - didn't you heard that..when sister ties rakhi to her brother he had to promise that he will protect her till his last breath so now promise her this instead of fighting idiots.,as jungkook immediate response.

Jungkook - I promise to protect you from everything yn..first time in my life someone called me her brother after my sister's death.

Yn smiled at him as he did same..and they all promise her to protect her forever suddenly someone phone ringed.

Taehyung - excuse me.

He said and went in his room to talk.

Vihaan - angle auntie!..tie me too.

Rm - who is angle auntie?..

Nisha - yn..he calls her angle auntie, as he knows how kind she is.

Rose - it's a perfect name for her.

Yn smiled at her and talk to Vihaan.

Yn - aww..come sit here.

She got on her knees and ties rakhi to him.,she was circling the plate but suddenly some oil fell on her dress as she gasped and stood up.

Jennie - yn..be careful.

She said and put the plate on table.

Yn - it's okay unnie..I'll clean it in my room.

She nodded as yn went upstairs.

Bora in mind - let's start plan A.

She left from there too.

Yn pov.

I came in my room and cleaned oil and went towards mirror and comb my hair once and then left.

Meanwhile bora pov.

Here I am starting my plan..i took out the bottle of oil which I took secretly from table.,I open the cap of it and looked around to see if someone is looking or not and saw no one.,so I poured it on first three stairs.

And smirked at end,.now she will come here and will slip from here..i scoffed.

Bora - taking taehyung away from me huh?..in your dreams.,bi*ch!.

I said and left from there.

End of bora pov.

Taehyung pov.

Here I am done talking on phone and went out from room but suddenly I saw yn walking ahead of me,.she reach the stairs but stopped suddenly and closes her eyes and put her hand on her temple.

Taehyung - yn?..are you okay?..

I asked as she slowly opened her eyes and turned around to looking at me and nodded but it didn't work as she was mumbling something so I went closer to hear it.

But before that she again turned her heels and put it on first stair but suddenly she gasped out loud as I also gasp as she was about to fall but before that.

I grabbed her right arm and pulled her and wrapped my right hand around her left waist and took one step closer to hold her but my leg also slipped and we both fell on stairs rolling together and heard shout from downstairs.

An pov.

They both falled together and it was witness by aera as she shouted.,making everyone look at stairs and there eyes widened seeing you both rolling.

Everyone - yn!!!!..taehyung!!!!!

They all shouted and runned towards stairs just then you both fell from last stairs.,taehyung on top and you were under him, groaning and breathing heavily..it was hard for you.

First rolling from stairs and then taehyung's whole weight was on you..which make more hard for you as u whimpered softly in his ear and he was also breathing heavily.

After hearing your whimpers he realized it was hard for you.. and opened it eyes just then they all reached this both..but it was late you already Lost your consciousness.

Sid - yn, taehyung..

He sit on his knees and helped taehyung to get up and looked at you but you were already fainted as he took your head and put it on his lap.

Sid - yn?..yn get up!..

Aryan - yn..baby wake up.

Nisha - she lost her consciousness ,I think we should call doctor.

They nodded and Aryan and sid took you in bridal style to your room and everyone else remain downstairs with taehyung.

Jisoo - are you okay?..

Jin - you didn't got hurt right?..

Jimin - should we call doctor?..

Taehyung - I am fine.

He said while getting up from floor and dusted his suit.

Rishi - are you sure?..

He nodded.

Aalia - but how did you both fall?..

Taehyung - idk..i think there was something oi--

Aryan - shit!!

They all looked up stairs and saw Aryan was about to fall too cause of oil as he cursed and balance himself and sighed as sid ask.

Sid - what's wrong?..

Aryan frown and sit on his knees before putting his two fingers on stairs and his fingers got drip in oil as he gasp and smells it.

Aryan - it's oil..bhai be slow and careful it's oil here.

Sid frowned at how it came here but he decided to look at you first as he nodded and slowly put his foot on stairs and Aryan held his back to support him not to fall.

Aryan - guys be careful there is oil here!!!!

He shouted without looking at them and left in yn's room.,and then Rishi, kartik and Nisha also went in yn's room while everyone else left from there..except girls (bora also left).

Aera - I am worried for yn..oppa has endured more pain than this it's nothing for him but yn.

Jisoo - you're right, she is a sensitive girl..i hope she is fine.

Rose - yes..didn't you saw how she lost her consciousness?..

Jennie - yes na..

Lisa - don't you think it's suspicious?..

Jennie - wdym?..

Lisa - like how could oil come on stairs?..

Aera - Lisa, you're thinking too much.,yn's dress has some oil na..maybe it dropped some of them?..

Aalia - Lisa is right..even if it was yn's dress, it wasn't that much oil.,,that it would drip..

Jisoo - you are thinking too much.

Aalia - but--

Jennie - Aalia, you're just over thinking things nothing else..now go and take rest.

With that they left but Aalia and Lisa was still suspicious of what happened.

Lisa - I think they are right.,let's leave and let go it.

With that she also left but aalia was still there as she thought.

Aalia in mind - but still I won't believe that it was accident..I'll find out who did this.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

So here this chapter ends hope you have like it..and support it, I am sorry I couldn't update cause of my tests but don't worry tomorrow is my last test then I would be free so I'll update..till evening or night, I'll update my second book "beast" too..so for now b-bye moons.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 420 27
Here Y/n is a 18 years old girl...she have worst past...she was already in circled with many problems...but then her upcoming life is also wanted som...
492K 12.3K 28
" do you want me to push you on the bed and thrust you raw, hmm???" " I-um-i " "I what sweetheart ?? . Answer me darling ,do y...
52.2K 2.1K 52
summary :) in this fanfic, y/n a girl who is a hacker who works from her home every day and her only work is to hack somebody, somebody's location, a...
61.9K 2.2K 20
Jimin ff [Editing going on for mistakes] [Completed] -Baek Y/N -Single mom -24y.o -lives with her bff Mi So What happens when your daughter gets lost...