The Wizarding World (And Othe...

Por jokermadhatter

Many people just appeared in the same room, people from the Wizarding World, some of the Avengers, and the pe... Más

Cast Part 1
Cast Part 2
Cast Part 3
Cast Part 4
Prologue
Prologue-- How They Met
Rose
The End of the World + Interlude
The Unquiet Death + The Aftermath
Aliens of London + World War Three
Dalek
During the Long Game
Father's Day
The Empty Child
The Doctor Dances
Boom Town
Bad Wolf
The Parting of Ways
Born Again/The Christmas Invasion
New Earth
Tooth and Claw
School Reunion
Girl in the Fireplace
During Rise of the Cybermen and Age of Steel
The Idiot's Lantern
The Impossible Planet/Satan Pit
Fear Her
Army of Ghosts
Doomsday
Interlude
The Runaway Bride
Interlude--The Pregnancy and The Prank
The Shakespeare Code
Gridlock
Daleks in Manhattan
Evolution of the Daleks
Aftermath of Evolution of the Daleks
The Lazarus Experiment
After The Lazarus Experiment
42
Aftermath of 42
Blink
Utopia
The Sound of Drums/Last of the Time Lords
Time Crash
Voyage of the Damned
Interlude/Aftermath of Voyage of the Damned
Partners in Crime

Blacks and Jones

2.5K 34 8
Por jokermadhatter

(New People Alert)

Leigh-Anne Pinnock as the Fourth Susan

Eiza Gonzalez as Estrella

Matthew Lewis as Neville Longbottom (No I still can't help myself)

David Tennant as the Fourteenth Doctor

Ncuti Gatwa as the Fifteenth Doctor

(A/N: What they watch is now in bold, what is silent is now in normal italics)

(A/N #2: I totally forgot some people were in this)

"What are the Judoon?" Bruce asked.

"Space police—dumb space police," Ivy said. Before the screen started, more people appeared, "Neville!" Ivy cheered.

"Ivy!" he cheered back.

"WHAT?!" all the Doctors' screamed. There, behind Neville was another Barty doppelganger, "I'm not Barty," he immediately said, looking at the startled magical side.

"That's the Fourteenth Doctor, you guys really like looking like that," Neville said, pointing at the new Barty look-a-like who wore a blue version of Ten's brown outfit. "This is the Fifteenth Doctor," he added, pointing to the dark skinned male in plaid. (A/N #3: Yes, I added them and Neville (can't believe I forgot Neville) and Fourteen and Fifteen won't speak much since I don't know how the two will act yet) A dark skinned female with long dark hair in a braid stepped forward, "I'm the Fourth Susan," she introduced herself. A girl with a light tan, dark eyes and a mischievous smirk that almost immediately narrowed down the list of who she was related too, stepped forward, "I'm Estella," she introduce herself. Eilam and Elysium shared a look with Teddy and one other while Fourteen looked at the girl in surprise and looked at Fifteen with a questioning look, but got a stare back. "For the record, we've all been watching," Estella added and went to sit next to Ella. Ivy looked to be thinking as soon as Estella introduced herself before her eyes widened, they widened further seeing the wink she threw in Neville's direction. Then the screen started up, revealing the name, 'Blacks and Jones'.

"For the record, in the future, we use the name Black and in the past we use Potter, and if I'm trying to scare someone in the past, I'll use Peverell," Ivy pointed out.

"Good," Charlus and James spoke up, nodding in approval.

A woman named Martha Jones was walking down the street, talking to her sister (and eventually her brother), not knowing her life would change that day.

"Yeah, no idea," Martha scoffed.

In the middle of her many phone calls, a man, the Doctor, walks up to her, holding a white haired little girl, takes his tie off, "Like so," and shows it too her, "See?" he said while also pointing at the girls hair. Then he walks away with a pale woman with rainbow hair who was holding a white haired boy, being followed by a rainbow haired older boy who looked maybe six or seven and a giant black dog. Martha didn't know that another version of the small family had arrived at the Hospital she worked at where the woman's sister figure had specifically said that the man had to be the patient. Martha was almost hit by a person in full motorcycle gear barging right past her. "Oi! Watch it mate," Martha said. The figure turned to look at her before walking on, to her surprise, she gets a shock from the door knobs.

"That's not a normal shock," Tony says, voicing everyone's thought.

"It looks like when Thor gets frazzled and electricity spreads everywhere making you get shocked every time you touch something," Loki said, frowning, but then smiling remembering the screams of surprise when people got electrocuted,

"Because you turned into that snake again," Thor grumbled.

Martha goes with her group, led by Dr. Stoker,

Sirius snorted "Stoker, really?" remembering who he was the doppelganger off.

and was met with Florence, "I was all right till this morning, and then, I don't know, I woke up and I felt dizzy again. It was worse than when I came in," Florence said.

"Oh, this bitch," Ivy muttered and Nine looked at the screen in suspicion, Ivy didn't like her...why?

"Pulse is slightly thread. Well, let's see what Britain's finest might suggest. Any ideas, Morgenstern?" Stoker asked one of the other students.

"Dizziness can be a sign of early onset diabetes," Morgenstern nervously answered.

"Hardly early onset, if you'll forgive me, Miss Finnegan. Any more ideas? Swales?" Martha heard Stoker said, but she couldn't help but notice the black haired woman strolling past, looking an awful lot like the woman with the rainbow hair, but then the disappeared, "Jones?!" she snapped back into reality at Stoker's raised voice. "Um, we could take bloods and check for Meniere's disease," she said.

"Or we could simply ask the patients. What did you have for dinner last night?" Stoker asked Florence. Martha could hear a code being called and a time of death announced.

"I had salad."

"And the night before?"

"Salad again."

"Someone's lying," Loki sang. Evren felt Astrid against his shoulder while Natasha stared at the screen wondering how she would be lying. To her surprise, Tony was also agreeing. She knew Loki was right, he detects lies, so how was she lying and why can't Natasha pick up on it.

"Why would a sweet old lady be lying?" Steve asked, defending the lady on the screen, but no one answered and just ignored her. The group of six witches and wizards that kept getting shushed didn't even bother looking back, thinking they were bellow them.

"And salad every night for the past week, contrary to my instructions. Salt deficiency, that's all. Simple, honest salt," Stoker concluded.

They were headed to the next patient when Martha saw the woman again walking ahead of them, and she had heard yet another code being called. The woman seemed annoyed by something though. Martha didn't notice before that she had also been wearing glasses.

"Those look like the ones you wore in school," Neville pointed out.

"Eh. Nostalgia," Ivy shrugged, "And I'm in a hospital, ghosts are everywhere and I had a job to do."

"You killed them?!" Hermione screeched and those with sensitive hearing jumped. Conor buried his head into Damian's shoulder and Peter buried his in Stephen's cape.

"I'm Death, they were dying. It's a hospital, where people die, I took away their pain," Ivy said slowly.

"Hippocrates himself expounded on the virtues of salt. Recommended the inhalation of steam form salt water. Though no doubt if he'd been afflicted with my students, results might have been rather more colorful," Stoker said. The group entered the next room, where Martha was surprised to find the woman sitting with a black dog, next to a familiar man who was holding two slightly scared looking children while looking like he really did not want to be there and looking at the group of doctors with cautious eyes, with a black haired girl and a black haired boy by his sides tucked under his arms, looking like the white haired children she saw earlier.

"We were toddlers who can see ghosts, in a hospital," Eilam said.

"And knew very well how Dad's Seventh became his Eighth," Elysium added.

Just like earlier, an older boy was sitting next to the woman. The woman seemed to be looking over Stoker's shoulder at something and it scared the two kids a little bit.

"Death date?" people asked, and then saw the red date appear over his shoulder.

"Now then, Mister Black," Stoker started and Martha thought she saw the dog's ears perk up, "a very good morning to you and your wife. How are you today? Seem to be having some anxious children," Stoker said motioning to the two children who were holding on tighter to their dad. The truth was, Eilam and Elysium, the little children knew someone was going to hear their dad's hearts beat, and they were worried, they knew their mom was worried, but they trusted Aunt Luna.

"See?" the Potter Twins said. They spotted some of their younger friends/siblings/cousins getting anxious at the thought. Others who have two hearted parents were the ones who looked more anxious.

Eilam and Elysium also wore small pairs of glasses, they didn't like wearing them but their mom had warned them that there would be a lot of ghosts and death in a hospital. While they have seen many ghosts before, they took the glasses knowing their mother would wear it too, and that she had to go and do her job since she was in the area.

"See?" Ivy copied her twin children, looking at Hermione this time.

"Oh, not so bad. Still a bit, you know, blah," the Doctor threw his hands out, giving a big grin, hoping to calm down his children and wife, although he was anxious because somebody has tried to remove his second heart before.

"See?" Ten said, not wanting to be left out.

He was also trying to ignore the pain flaring up in his head. Ivy, sensing his anxiousness and pain before the twins could, moved forward and grabbed his hand and stood by his side.

Nine scrunched his eyebrows when hearing about Ten's headaches; it seems as random as the ones he dealt with that lead to that one event. He briefly saw his other selves having a sympathetic and understanding look.

"John Black, admitted yesterday with severe abdominal pains. Jones, why don't you see what you can find? Amaze me," Stoker said and Martha walked forward, the little boy moving out the way and clung to his mother.

"That wasn't very clever, running around outside, was it?" Martha asked quietly. The family of five looked confused (Martha was wondering how the boy who was still sitting in the chairs had heard that) and the Doctor spoke up, "Sorry?"

"Full moon?" Remus assumed, directing his question to Teddy and got a nod from the blue haired man.

"On Chancellor Street this morning? You came up to me and took you tie off, while holding a little girl that looked like her but blonde, no, she had white hair, followed by your wife with rainbow colored hair and an older boy, looking like him," she motioned to the older boy, "Also with it and a younger boy with white hair, and that same dog."

"Really? What did we do that for?" the Doctor asked, looking at his wife, who just shrugged, "Why do we do half the things we do?" she countered.

"Good point," all the companions said.

"I don't know, you just did," Martha countered.

"Not me. I was here, in bed. Ask the nurses, ask my children," the Doctor argued, he knew she was seen Ivy wondering but he wouldn't mention it.

"Well that's weird, cause it looked exactly like you. Have you got a brother?" Martha asked.

"No, not anymore. Just me," the Doctor said with a sad smile, and Martha thought something looked a bit older in his eyes, but backed down seeing the glare coming from his wife.

Martha cringed, "Sorry," she apologized, but the Doctors just wave her off.

"As time passes and I grow ever more inform and weary, Miss Jones," Stoker spoke up, also noting that the patient's wife didn't look very happy.

"Sorry. Right," Martha said and took out her stethoscope and leaned down to listen to what she thought would be a heartbeat. She noticed how scared the little girl was becoming and that the little boy was hiding in his mother's neck. When she began to listen, she understood the girl's fear, her father had two heartbeats. She looked back at the Doctor who gave her a wink, but she saw the hidden threat if she said something, his wife was sporting the same look.

"I'll give you credit, never thought you could pull off the pureblood mask," Draco said.

"Oh please, I had practice around those idiots," Ivy responded, motioning to the offended Ron and Hermione, "And then pretending those love potions really worked," she added, looking at Molly and Ginny. The rest of the Weasley's looked at their soon to be ex-members in disgust.

"The Peverell Ring stops harmful potions," Charlus explained, "It's why I had James wear his."

"I weep for future generation. Are you having trouble locating the heart, Miss Jones?" Stoker asked. "Er, I don't know. Stomach cramps?" Martha responded, immediately feeling stupid.

"That is a symptom, not a diagnosis. And you rather failed basic techniques by not consulting first with the patient's chart," Stoker said and went to pick up the chart, only to get shocked in response.

"That happened to me this morning," Martha commented, not realizing she caught more of the family behind hers attentions.

"I had the same thing on the door handle," Morgenstern commented.

"And me, on the lift," another person spoke up.

"That's only to be expected. There's a thunderstorm moving in and lightning is a form of electricity, as was first proven by. Anyone?" Stoker asked a question not related to medicine.

"Benjamin Franklin," the Doctor spoke up, while the twins, ever their mother's children, quietly cheered, "Benny!"

"Correct," Stoker said, impressed.

"My mate, Ben. That was a day and a half. I got rope burns off that kite, and then got soaked. Ivy wouldn't stop laughing for five minutes," the Doctor said. Martha assumed that his wife was Ivy as she held a very amused smirk on her face.

"YOU MET BENJAMIN FRANKLIN!" Remus screeched.

Instead of Sirius the human replying, Sirius the dog, aka the one that became Ivy's familiar jumped up on the table and charged the werewolf, of course making sure he didn't attack his pregnant cousin. "Okay! I'll stop yelling!" Remus yelled from below the dog.

"Quite," Stoker said, not knowing where this was going.

"And then he got electrocuted," Ivy spoke up for the first time.

Ivy started snickering, "Ivvvvyyyyy," Ten started whining as the Masters', ever the sadistic ones joined in on the snickering.

"Moving on. I think perhaps a visit from psychiatric. And next we have..." Martha looked back at the family knowing she did right seeing the two young children relaxing, even seeing the older boy slumping over in relief. Martha, Ivy, and the Doctor exchanged grins as Martha leaves.

"I don't like that Stoker, Bram was better," Ivy commented. The Doctor nodded in agreement. They were also happy Ivy didn't have to obliviate the woman like she had to with the nurses.

"Not even angry. I get it," Martha spoke up, seeing the group of six Ivy was liable to kill were about to argue.

Not much later Eilam and Elysium thought something felt weird, "Daddy something different," they both said quietly. They could all here that Jones girl nearby. Even Teddy could notice something was different as he could feel his magic reacting to something. During the break they took, Ivy taught Teddy how to feel his magic and how to use it to his advantage. Before Teddy could say something, Ivy rushed in, "The rain is going up and we're moving," she said. They heard one of Jones' coworkers saying the same thing. Just then an earthquake hit, and Ivy handed her husband a blue suit.

Teddy stood next to the Jones woman and her co worker, hands on his shoulders as Ivy had come up behind him. 'Dear, we're on the moon,' she informed her husband.

"With a werewolf's child experiencing the full moon," James mentioned.

She heard the two humans bickering back and forth about being on the moon, she would have sent the twins back to the TARDIS, but she remembered it was on Earth and she didn't know how they would do setting off a portkey from the Moon to the Earth. Martha had left quickly to get some people to calm down and came back and announced, "All right now, everyone back to bed, we've got an emergency but we'll sort it out. Don't worry."

"Don't worry Mrs. Black, we'll figure it out," Martha assured Ivy. Ivy highly doubted it because she had a feeling she knew who was coming and she worried for her husband. She had added a magical marking that basically said he was Death's spouse, you do something to him, you deal with her, but she didn't know if it would show up.

"No, because they're fucking stupid!" Ivy spat at the screen as she possessively moved Ten closer to her as all of her personalities began rising to the surface. Ten wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly, hoping it would keep her calm.

"It's real. It's really real. Hold on," Martha said and reached up to open the window. The twins stayed close to their older brother, while the glasses took away the ghosts, they could still see the death dates, and saw many, many, many, people who ran by had purple ones, and knew according to their mom that is was a preventable death. They were a bit scared seeing their first red one on Dr. Stoker. Padfoot was blocking the twins views on seeing the people outside, knowing what they were seeing.

"Don't we'll lose air," the other doctor had panicked.

"But they're not exactly air tight. If the air was going to get sucked out it would have happened straight away, but it didn't. So how come?" Jones had said, and Ivy could tell she would like Martha. The Doctor moved his curtain away, dramatically of course, and said, "Very good point. Brilliant, in fact. What was your name?" he asked.

"Martha."

"And it was Jones, wasn't it?" Martha nods at Ivy's question, "Well then, Martha Jones, the question is, how are we still breathing?" Ivy asked, even show she actually didn't need to breathe if she wasn't able to, neither do the twins, but Teddy and the Doctor on the hand did breathe.

"We can't be," the other doctor said.

"Obviously we are, so don't waste my time," the Doctor said a bit rudely, but Ivy had noticed something again, Padfoot noticing it this time.

Some people, especially the companions were wondering why the Doctor was being very rude. Yes, he could be rude, but this was more than Twelve's kind of rude.

"Martha, what have we got? Is there a balcony on this floor, or a veranda, or—"

"By the patients' lounge, yeah," Martha interrupted.

"Fancy going out?" both Ivy and the Doctor asked, making Martha look at them wide eyed, while the couple smirked, letting her know they were teasing her.

"Okay," Martha said.

"We might die," the Doctor warned her.

"We might not," Martha countered.

"And that when I decided I like you," Ivy said and ten nodded in agreement while Martha smiled at the couple.

"Good. Come on. Not her, she'd hold us up," the Doctor said, looking at the woman who was still panicking next to Martha as the Doctor took his wife's hand, their three children and dog following behind.

"We've got air. How does that work?" Martha asked as soon as her and the family stepped outside and took a deep breath.

"Just be glad it does," the Doctor muttered, looking around.

"I've got a party tonight. It's my brother's twenty first. My mother's going to be really, really," Martha didn't finish.

"You okay?" the Doctor asked.

"Yeah," Martha asked. The Doctor was silently asking the same question to his family who had all nodded that they were all right. He could sense his wife's worry intensify though.

"Sure?" the Doctor asked Martha again.

"Yeah."

"Want to go back in?"

"No way. I mean, we could die any minute, but all the same, it's beautiful," Martha commented.

"Do you think?" the Doctor asked. He preferred looking at his wife, he's seen the Earth's moon enough that wasn't a big deal, but he could never get over looking at his wife.

"Aw!" Ivy cooed and laid a big kiss on Ten's lips making Eilam and Elysium cringe and turn around.

"How many people want to go to the moon? And here we are," Martha said, a bit amazed.

"Standing in the Earthlight," the Doctor added knowing that if it wasn't for that, it would be very dark out there.

"What do you think happened?" Martha asked.

"What do you think?" the Doctor asked, wanting to know what she thought, he couldn't help but notice Ivy was staring up in the sky, as if she was searching for something.

"The dumb rhinos," Ivy had gone back to grumbling and scowling.

"Extraterrestrial. It's got to be. I don't know, a few years ago that would have sounded mad, but these days? That spaceship flying over Big Ben, Christmas, those Cybermen things. I had a cousin. Adeola. She worked at Canary Wharf. She never came home," the Doctor and Ivy looked a bit stunned; they did see a picture of somebody who looked an awful lot like Martha.

"You sure one of you wasn't adopted by an aunt or uncle? Or did you have twins in the family?" Mickey asked.

Martha shook her head, "No...wait," she trailed off thinking, but never said her thought out loud as the screen started again.

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah," Martha said.

"We were there, in the battle. Well, not the children, my wife and I were there," the Doctor said.

"I promise you, Mister Black, we will find a way. If we can travel to the moon, then we can travel back. There's got to be a way," Martha spoke in a determined tone.

"It's not Black. That's not my real name," the Doctor said. Well, technically it was, he took his wife's last names if it was needed.

"Who are you two then?" Martha asked.

"She actually is Ivy, I'm the Doctor," the man said. Ivy gave a wave before looking back up at the sky.

"Me too, if I can pass my exams. What is it then, Doctor Black?" Martha answered, but was startled by it seemed like the dog snorting when she said Doctor Black.

Sirius also snorted.

"Just the Doctor."

"How do you mean, just the Doctor?"

"Just the Doctor," the Doctor repeated

"What, people call you the Doctor?" Martha asked.

"Or Daddy," the twins said, not seeing their mother have a rather noticeable blush while her husband gave her a suggestive look.

"MOTHER!" Eilam gasped in outrage.

"FATHER!" Elysium did the same. Others were laughing or looking disgusted (mainly the Potters) while some wished they never saw that. All the Doctors blushed and so did Ivy, her pale skin and white hair making it more obvious.

"Yeah."

"Well, I'm not. As far as I'm concerned, you've got to earn that title," Martha commented.

"Well, I'd better make a start, then. Let's have a look. There must be some sort of..." he found an item, handed it to a bouncing Teddy, "Let's see how good your aim is, I know you and your mother can see something," Teddy takes the item and throws it out the balcony they were on. Martha looked surprised, but then again Teddy had better reflexes and looked like a child high on sugar at the moment.

"Yep a force field is keeping the air in," the Doctor concluded.

"But if that's like a bubble sealing us in, that means this is the only air we've got. What happens when it runs out?" Martha asked.

"How many people in this hospital?" Ivy asked.

"I don't know. A thousand?" Martha asked.

"One thousand people. Suffocating," the Doctor said. Ivy noticing his eyes flashing again and cringing when he felt the pain flair up from him again, before she looked back up.

"Why would anyone do that?" Martha asked, horrified.

Ivy finally found what she was looking for, "Ask them yourself," she said. The Doctor looked up and realized why his wife was worried earlier.

"Aliens. That's aliens. Real, proper aliens," Martha asked in shock, not knowing she was standing with three aliens.

"Judoon," the Doctor muttered. He was also a bit alarmed seeing Ivy's book appear and he saw the name 'Stoker' appearing. Ivy quickly put it away before they could look more.

Ivy cackled, "I just remembered how he died."

Eilam and Elysium joined in on the laughter while Ten just shook his head amused. Martha could now laugh at the situation since she wasn't freaking out now.

They all moved to watch what the Judoon were doing, they were searching for an alien and cataloguing humans. The Doctor reached for his wife's hand, pulling her to his side and reached Teddy. The twins were holding on to Padfoot, who had been carrying them. The Doctor could feel that Ivy was worried what he and Teddy would be classified as, and Teddy was old enough to understand the situation that was occurring at the moment.

"Oh, look down there; you've got a little shop. I like a little shop," the Doctor said cheerfully and saw his wife and oldest son smile a little.

"It's where the exit is..." was heard on the Doctors side, all the ones that were taught by him had muttered it.

"Never mind that. What are Judoon?" Martha asked.

"They're like police. Well, police for hire. They're more like interplanetary thugs," the Doctor explained. He kept quiet that they were terrified of a certain Lady Death next to him.

"They sure are," Ivy smirked.

"And they brought us to the moon?" Martha asked, taking this a bit well.

"Neutral territory. According to galactic law, they've got no jurisdiction over the earth, and they isolated it. That rain, lightning? That was them, using an H2O scoop," the Doctor continued his explanation.

"What are you on about, galactic law? Where'd you get that from? If they're police, are we under arrest? Are we trespassing on the moon or something?" Martha questioned.

"No, but I like that. Good thinking. No, I wish it were that simple. They're making a catalogue. That means they're after something non human, which is very bad news for us," the Doctor said.

"Why?" the whole family looked at her, including the dog,

Charlus started laughing, "I'm sorry, it's just Padfoot giving the same look as the others," he said through his laughter.

"Oh, you're kidding me," they kept staring, "Don't be ridiculous," still staring, "Stop staring at me like that," they finally stopped looking. "For the record, me and the twins are actual aliens, the others are something different," the Doctor said, knowing his wife, Teddy, and Padfoot didn't like being referred to as aliens when they aren't aliens, "Come on then," he guided Martha away with the others following.

'Do you think that Deathly Hallows mark will show up on their scanners for Doc and Teddy?' Padfoot asked Ivy. 'I have no idea, but if they do something to the two, or the twins, I will be pissed,' she replied. Ivy felt her book appear again, and she didn't want to look, she thought the Judoon were stupid.

"Still do," Ivy commented.

"We know dear," Ten said.

They ran through the floors and reached a computer, "They've reached the third floor. What's that thing?" Martha asked as the Doctor was about to hack into the computer.

"Sonic screwdriver," the Doctor answered.

"Well, if you're not going to answer me properly," Martha said.

"No, it looks like a screwdriver and it's sonic," Ivy called, she had been a little bit away, looking at her book with the twins. She didn't hide from the twins what the book was, they would get their own when they had their own adventures.

"Do you?" Nine asked the twins. Eilam and Elysium dropped their Potter looks, showing the other features they got from their mother. The two them pulled out a book each and it had their names on it, "We got it when we graduated Hogwarts," Elysium answered.

"What else have you got, a laser spanner?" Martha asked, a bit sarcastically.

"I did but it was stolen by Emily Pankhurst, cheeky woman," he smacked the computer, his temper showing up. There were alien police searching for an alien and his family was here along with that damn headache. He knows what the headache is and Ivy knows what it is and he know she's noticing. "Oh, this computer! The Judoon must have locked it down. Judoon platoon upon the moon. Because I was traveling past. I swear, I was just wandering. I wasn't looking trouble, honestly, I wasn't, but I noticed these plasma coils around the hospital, and that lightning, that's a plasma coil. So I thought it would be a good thing to teach the twins and Teddy. It had been building up for two days now, so I checked in. I thought something was going on inside. It turns out the plasma coils were the Judoon up above," the Doctor rambled. Ivy heard the whole thing and her heart almost broke feeling how sad he was that they were in this situation.

"But what are they looking for?" Martha asked.

"Something that looks human, but isn't," the Doctor said.

"Like you guys, apparently," Martha said.

"Like me. But not me," the Doctor said.

"Haven't they got a photo?"

"Well, it might be a shape changer," the Doctor suggested. Yeah, technically he was a shape changer, and so were the other members of his family that were there, in some way.

"Yeah, there's you, there's Ivy, then your twins, then Loki, and if Loki and Luna have any future children, if you and Ivy have any other future children," Donna started rambling off before Ivy reached over and covered her mouth.

"Whatever it is, can't you just leave the Judoon to find it?" Martha asked.

Ivy came back, the twins running after, "If they declare the hospital guilty of harboring a fugitive, they'll sentence it to execution," she informed Martha. She could see the death date on Martha becoming magenta, knowing the air would run out soon.

"All of us?" Martha asked, shocked.

"Oh yes. If I can find this thing first. Oh! You see, they're thick! Judoon are thick! They are completely thick! They wiped the records. Oh, that's clever," the Doctor ranted. Ivy had taken her glasses off and was muttering, he knew it was to ghosts. She didn't realize Martha had just left, "Where is she going?" Ivy asked.

"To ask Stoker..." both of their eyes widened and Ivy quickly ran into the shadows and appeared right next to Martha, pulling her away from an older lady sucking the life out of Stoker. "Run," was all Ivy had said and they ran from the motorcycle people after them.

"Oh look," Tony said, "It's the old lady being a vampire and attacking a Stoker," and looked at Steve, "Who would've thought? It could never be the old lady," he said with sarcasm dripping in his tone. "Stephen, did you think it was the old lady?" he asked his fiancée, leaning on his shoulder looking up at him with wide eyes.

"Never would've thought," Stephen replied just as sarcastically.

The Doctor had restored the back up and had one twin his arms when Martha and Ivy came running past, Ivy picking up the other twin and they all ran, quickly changing direction seeing the Judoon coming the other way and they ran into the radiology room, knowing one motorcycle dude was following them. The Doctor rushed everyone into the computer area, protected from the radiation and closed the door. "When I say now, press the button," he ordered.

Then Martha starts laughing as Ivy starts to shake in laughter. People gave them curious looks and Ten just points at the screen.

"But I don't know which one," Martha argued.

"Then find out!" the Doctor yelled from outside the protected room, and Ivy did the same right next to her. Martha got the Operator's manual and her Ivy looked through the book while Teddy helped put the twins back on Padfoot's back. The Doctor was messing with the radiation equipment and then the motorcycle dude got in, "Now!" the Doctor called. Martha turned the machine on, being the closer one, giving the man in leather a great big dose of radiation.

"What did you do?" Martha asked, turning the machine off after the guy fell face first onto the ground.

"Increased the radiation by five thousand percent. Killed him dead," the Doctor said a bit proudly, even though it did not help that headache whatsoever.

"But isn't that going to kill you?" Martha asked.

"He's fine," Ivy spoke up, walking out behind her.

"Nah, it's only roentgen radiation. We used to play with roentgen bricks in the nursery," the Doctor said.

"Favorite pastime," Missy said.

"Especially when someone ate it," O added causing Harold to cackle.

"It's safe for you to come out. I've absorbed it all," he started to fidget around, "All I need to do is expel it," now he was doing a funny dance, "If I can concentrate I can shake the radiation out of my body and into one spot. It's in my left shoe," he held his left foot, showing the shoe, and started hopping, "Here we go, here we go. Easy does it. Out, out, out, out, out. Out, out. Ah, ah, ah, ah! It is, it is, it is, it is, it is hot. Hold on," he jiggled around some more before throwing his shoe off and into the bin. "Done," he smiled. Ivy and the kids were laughing.

So were others in the room.

"You're completely mad," Martha said watching with a stunned expression.

"I still stand by that statement," Martha added.

"You're right. I look daft with one shoe," the Doctor said before taking off his other shoe and getting rid of it, "Barefoot on the moon," he wiggled his toes. The kids were giggling again and then looked like they had an idea, 'Don't even think about it,' they heard from their mother and the twins proceeded to pout. Padfoot was thankful, he thought it would be funny but he didn't want to feel small bare feet on his fur.

"Uh-uh no bare feet," Sirius shook his head rapidly, his hair swinging back and forth, "I already dealt Prongslette doing that as a toddler."

"Then don't be the size of the horse compared to her toddler self and she wouldn't be tempted," James argued.

"Or don't offer to let her ride on your back to calm her down," Remus added.

Sirius turned to his cousins, "Andy, Cissa, there attacking me," he whined. The two just patted his head ignoring his whispers of, "Not the hair," and said "There, there."

"So what is that thing? And where's it from, the planet Zovirax?" Martha asked, partly joking at the end. She was still in disbelief about the whole thing.

"It's just a Slab. They're called Slabs. Basic slave drones. See? All leather, all the way through. Someone has one hell of a fetish," the Doctor explained.

"Daddy? What's a fetish?" Elysium asked. Padfoot snorted, while the Doctor choked on nothing. Martha was hiding her amusement and Teddy saw his mother's blushing face and decided to say nothing.

"MOTHER!" both of the twins gasped this time as laughter sounded around the room again.

"When you're older," was all the Doctor said.

"It was that woman, Miss Finnegan. It was working for her, just like a servant," Martha explained while Teddy had pulled on his dad's sleeve getting his attention and pointed. The Doctor went over to the machine and pulled out his destroyed screwdriver, "My sonic screwdriver," he whined. Ivy stopped what she was doing, searching through her bag for a certain potion, if she thinks her husband is going to do what she thinks he's going to do.

Martha didn't hear him, "She was one of the patients, but..."

"Oh, no. My sonic screwdriver," he whined some more.

"She had a straw like some kind of vampire," Martha continued.

Ivy snorted and the Doctor continued his whining which was utterly adorable to his wife, "I loved my sonic screwdriver."

"Doctor?" Martha called.

"Sorry," he threw the screwdriver away like it was nothing, Ivy and Padfoot doing a silent countdown, "YEET!" came from the twins and Teddy,

"YEET!" Peter yelled at the same time as the three children on the screen. Others from the younger generation echoed his "YEET!"

startling Martha and the Doctor. The Doctor looked at his wife in surprise, "I'm their mother, I know things," was all she said and her husband turned back to Martha, "You called me Doctor," he noted.

"Anyway? Miss Finnegan is the alien. She was drinking Mister Stoker's blood," Martha said. Ivy snorted again and this time both the Doctor and Martha looked back at her before the Doctor also snorted, "What are you two laughing at?" Martha asked, wondering how come the two were laughing about a dead person.

"Because he's Stoker, like Bram Stoker, who wrote Dracula, and he got the life sucked out of him," Ivy said with a straight face. The three of them started laughing, even Stoker's ghost seen off to the side snorted.

There was a little bit more laughing.

"Funny time to take a snack. You'd think she'd be hiding. Unless," he looked at his wife who was nodding, having just seen how Stoker had died, "Yes, that's it. Wait a minute. Yes! Shape-changer. Internal shape-changer. She wasn't drinking blood, she assimilating it," the Doctor said.

"Still getting the life sucked out of him," Ivy commented making the three laugh again.

"We shouldn't be laughing about a dead person," Martha commented.

"Be around me enough, you will," Ivy commented.

Martha looked at her with a questioning look before Teddy spoke up, "So she's internally presenting herself as a human to pass the scanners the Judoon have?"

"Yes Teddy! Exactly like that! We should go stop her though," the Doctor said. They all headed for the door, the twins grabbing onto Padfoot's fur in case he has to start running. The Doctor, Martha, and Ivy peaked their heads out, "That's the thing about Slabs. They always travel in pairs," the Doctor said, walking away from the Slab, only for Ivy, Teddy, and Padfoot to stop but it was too late because the Doctor got scanned, "Non-human," one said.

"Oh my God, you are really not a human," Martha said in shock.

"And angry Ivy is going to appear soon," Martha adds to her on screen self.

In the process of three seconds, Martha now had one twin in her arms, Ivy with the other, and the Doctor had picked up Teddy, as they all ran, Padfoot going at full speed to give them a path, "Follow the dog," Martha was told.

"They've done this floor. Come on. The Judoon are logical and just a little bit thick. They won't go back to check a floor they've checked already. If we're lucky," the Doctor commented, seeing Martha's coworker giving a patient oxygen.

"How much oxygen is there?" Martha asked.

"Not enough for all these people. We're going to run out," her co worker said.

"How are you doing?" the Doctor asked Teddy.

"I might have an advantage cause we're on a moon," he commented, still slightly bouncing in his hold. He turned to Martha knowing the others were alright.

"I'm running on adrenaline," Martha said, wondering why he didn't check the others.

"Teddy's my godson, the twins are our biological children, and I'm sure you'll find out why I'm fine soon enough," Ivy commented, seeing her confusion.

"And welcome to our world," the Doctor added.

"What about the Judoon?" Martha asked.

"Nah, great big lung reserves. It won't slow them down. Where's Mister Stoker's office?" the Doctor asked.

"It's this way," Martha and Ivy said. Ivy hadn't been putting back on her glasses so she made sure to follow her husband's feet, not wanting to look up at the panicking ghosts.

"She's gone. She was here," Martha commented. They looked at Stoker's body before Ivy said, "Oh Merlin! He actually is related to Bram," she said in shock.

"Really?" the Doctor asked and saw Ivy and Padfoot nod.

"Anywho, we're looking for a plasmavore," the Doctor said as he was preventing Martha from stopping Ivy from doing what she was doing to Stoker's body.

"What's she doing on Earth?" Martha asked.

"Hiding. On the run. Like Ronald Biggs in Rio de Janeiro. What's she doing now? She's still not safe. The Judoon could execute us all. Come on," he guided Martha out, seeing his wife closing Stoker's eyes, the twins watching her in silence. Ivy had put a sheet over the body and quickly left to find the Doctor and Martha outside the MRI room, "Drink this," she handed him the vial. "It's basically a liquid stunner, as my husband, your blood is poisonous as a bit of protection, you'll pass out but I'll bring you back," Ivy stuffed the vial into his hand, kissed him and he drank the bottle and entered. They heard the Judoon behind him, "Okay, Martha, I am trusting my children with you, the finding out about why I'm fine with the lack of oxygen will probably happen, get in that corner, Eilam, Ely, Teddy, get in the corner right up against the wall, Martha, block them from getting out," she said. Martha and the three children did as she said and Ivy reached behind her and suddenly some fabric was in her hands, "This will keep you invisible, even from the Judoon, just do not move until I say so. Do. Not. Make. A. Sound," she said. Martha nodded and Ivy through the Invisibility Cloak over them and made sure no part of them was showing.

"Shit's going down," Bill P. comments, recognizing the tone Ivy used.

Teddy was leaning next to Martha as he was the bigger child and wasn't taking chances while his brother and sister were next to Martha's bent legs. The four of them can see Ivy's distraught expression and Padfoot looking up at her in concern. Martha was wondering how the dog seemed so understanding about everything, but she was more shocked at the calm woman who seemed to breaking down in front of her and the children.

Ten held his wife closer. He never knew how she was doing outside the room when he lost consciousness.

She was even more shocked when Ivy's hair turned white and became braided and she could see these black marks appearing on her face. Ivy turned as the Judoon barged in and Martha didn't know how she was more shocked to see Ivy's eyes were now completely black, completely missing the twins looking at a date on her shoulder in worry, hers was turning more magenta almost burgundy.

Mickey pulled Martha closer to him after he saw the darker date on her shoulder.

"Find the non-human. Execute," the Judoon chanted and scanned Ivy. They stopped.

"Lady Death," they all said and bowed. Martha looked shocked before turning her eyes to look at the children who also weren't moving but there expressions were saying that she heard right.

"That damn alien were finding is a fucking plassssmavore, and she was sssssucking the life out of my hussssband who was the alien you ssssscanned earlier, NOW GET THE FUCK IN THERE AND KILL HER BEFORE YOU KILL THIS WHOLE DAMN HOSPITAL AND DON'T THINK I WON'T REPORT THIS TO YOUR BOSSSSSSS!!!" Ivy, or Death, hissed.

Everybody, even the six and Steve cringed back at the angry woman on the screen.

The Judoon turned and stormed in, to see a man on the floor, they scanned again seeing now seeing Death's symbol and turned to Florence, who was choking and gasping for breath.

They scanned more in depth and said, "Non human," making Florence's choking become even wilder, "Confirm. Plasmavore, charged with the crime of murdering the child princess of Patrival Regency Nine and the attempted murder of Lady Death's husband," Florence looked wide eyed and saw the white haired woman next to them smirking maliciously before looking down at her latest victim. "Safety net, my husband's blood is poisonous," she said keeping her scary smirk. Florence tried to get away and the Judoon motioned to Ivy, even the Judoon didn't want to be near a mad Death, the fact that she was upset because of them made them feel ashamed. Ivy's Elder wand came out and threw a silent spell at Florence who started screaming, "She pissed off mommy," Teddy said with wide eyes and dilated pupils, as they heard the scream. Martha was wondering why the twins seemed indifferent at the fact. "Mommy is actually Death, the Death, Death has black eyes. Mommy had disguise up, the white hair is her actual hair, Death has the markings on her face too," Teddy explained.

"Verdict, guilty. Sentence, execution," the Judoon said when Death was calmer and they saw her green eyes starting to appear again. They knew it wasn't even better than the eyes being black, but they knew she was a bit calmer. Florence was incinerated. "Judoon will evacuate," they announced and bowed to Ivy again before leaving. The group of four outside froze again until the Judoon left and they ran in.

"You can relax, they are putting the hospital back. It's raining on the moon," she pointed out as the Doctor started stirring.

The hospital landed back on the Earth and Martha went and checked on patients and was finding out who died, she didn't see the family again until that night. The Doctor had to sleep off the rest of that potion, and Ivy was doing her own blessing on the hospital, she didn't need ghosts wandering around more traumatized than they were when they died. They found Martha again that night who was dealing with an argument. She had seen the two of them and the two turned and walked away and Martha quickly followed.

"I went to the moon today," Martha commented when she reached the two.

"A bit more peaceful than down here," the Doctor commented, referring to the fight going on with her family.

"You never told me who you are."

"The Doctor."

"What sort of species? I know Ivy is at least the actual Death. It's not every day I get to ask that," Martha asked.

"I'm a Time Lord," the Doctor said.

"Right! Not pompous at all, then," Martha snorted.

Ivy started laughing, "No his species is called a Time Lord, my species has the pompous thing going, cause I'm the Lady to five Lines," she said.

None of the witches and wizards argued.

"Well, we just thought since you reacted to this rather well, and I've got a brand new sonic screwdriver which needs road testing, you might fancy a trip," the Doctor said.

"What, into space?" Martha asked.

"Well—" he was cut off.

"But I can't. I've got exams. I've got things to do. I have to go into town first thing and pay the rent, I've got my family going mad," Martha ranted.

"If it helps, I can travel in time as well," the Doctor added.

"Get out of here," Martha said in disbelief.

"I can, so can she," the Doctor mentioned, pointing at his wife.

"Come on now, that's going too far."

"We'll prove it," the Doctor guided his wife back inside, ignoring the flare up of pain in his head. "Kids!" he called, remembering what Martha had said.

Martha watched in shock as the TARDIS started dematerializing and she reached into the space it disappeared from, only for it to start reappearing. The Doctor and Ivy walked out, each holding a twin with Teddy squeezing through, "Told you," he said holding up his tie and motioning to the now white haired twins, and his rainbow hair colored wife and older son.

"No, but, that was this morning," Martha said in shock, "Did you? Oh, my God. You can travel in time. But hold on. If you could see me this morning, why didn't you tell me not to go in to work?"

"Crossing into established events is strictly forbidden, even for Ivy. Except for cheap tricks," the Doctor informed her.

"And that's your spaceship?" Martha asked the couple.

"It's called the TARDIS. Time and Relative Dimension in Space," the Doctor explained.

"You're spaceship's made of wood. There's not much room. It would be a bit intimate," Martha said. While she liked the two rather quickly, she didn't want to be that close to a couple who are smitten with each other.

"Take a look," the Doctor said. The twins, Teddy, and Ivy were slightly bouncing in excitement, not wanting to ruin it for Martha. Martha walked forward and looked in, "No, no, no," she said in shock.

"But it's just a box. But it's huge. How does it do that? It's wood. It's like a box with that room just rammed in. it's bigger on the inside," she said the famous words, not knowing the Doctor was mouthing the words.

"Is it? I hadn't noticed. Ivy, did you notice?" the Doctor said with big amounts of sarcasm dripping from his words.

"No I didn't, it's magnificent is it. Did you notice the moving paintings over there?" Ivy returned and Martha was even more shocked."No!" the Doctor said in disbelief. The others, not including Martha were laughing rather hard.

"Beautiful sarcasm," Tony applauded through the laughter. Martha had blushed when she heard the laughter.

"Right then, let's get going," the Doctor said after the doors were shut.

"But is there other people then you guys?" Martha asked.

"Well we have another daughter, Susan, she's the oldest, she's a Time Lady, she's only biologically related to me if the topic ever comes up. Her boyfriend Jack, he's flirty be warned. Ivy's got a sister figure named Luna who's with Loki, the actual Norse God Loki. Then we have another friend who is human named Mickey. Who knows, you might meet the Avengers, we're friends with them too," the Doctor said.

"Wow," Martha said, but they noticed that she was taking it very well.

"And I'm a witch, who's also Death. Obviously immortal, those two in the painting are my actual parents," James and Lily waved, "Remus and Tonks next to them are Teddy's birth parents, and if you see a platinum blonde haired couple, that's Xeno and Pandora, Luna's parents, they'll show up when she's here," Ivy explained.

"And if the dog seems more human like and understandable, he's actually Sirius Black, Ivy's godfather and adoptive father who's now stuck most of the time in his animal form as Ivy's familiar," the Doctor explained before walking off, the pain getting too much. Martha was looking at the dog, noticing his human like stare, if he could lift an eyebrow, she's sure he would be right now.

"Off we go," Ivy said, letting the TARDIS take off.

"Blimey, it's a bit bumpy."

"It'll sort out in a second," Ivy told her and saw the twins come back out, looking a bit upset, Ivy got down to their level and asked what was wrong, "Something wrong with Daddy," Eilam started.

"So it was that?" Nine asked Ten in a whisper and he nodded.

"He not answer us, just stare," Elysium said. Ivy looked at Teddy, who nodded, he knew what happened, it happened to his dad on occasion. Those at the portrait were also confirming it, so was the TARDIS, who showed her where he was on the nearby screen.

"Eil, Ely, why don't you two go play with Teddy and Padfoot, and I'll go help Daddy," she told them and they nodded and walked off with their brother. There was a flash and Susan and Jack were in the room. "Idris," they both said, Susan wearing a look of concern.

"Okay, Martha, Jack can answer questions space and travel wise, those in the painting can answer magic questions. The TARDIS is sentient, she's already making a room for you, be aware the rooms change on your own. If you ask her, if you feel stupid saying it out loud, think it, she'll still hear, and either the door will appear next to you or the floors will light up," Ivy told her and walked off, Susan following behind.

Ivy reached her and her husband's room, "Doctor?" she called looking in. Her husband was staring at pictures that were in the room. Susan was nervously waiting next to her, waiting for what she knew her mom would say next, "Other?" Ivy called this time and her husband jumped and looked at her.

"Oooooohhhhhhhh!" came from around the room, most figuring out what just happened. The Doctor's previous life as the Other hadn't quite left him.

His eyes were looking a lot older, his eyes had been flashing to look older all day. Ivy walked closer and took his hands, the Other had seen the wedding ring that matched the one he was wearing and wore a small smile. He still existed in the Doctor's head and consciousness, so he knew that was his wife. He knew those were his children earlier, but he was to stunned and sluggish to respond.

Ivy was happy that the Other recognized her, his eyes lit up when he saw her, "Susan's here too, and safe. She's in her Third Incarnation now," she said quietly and motioned towards the door where Susan was and she shyly and awkwardly waved before coming in. The three talked for a while, catching the Time Lord's previous life up on the holes in his memory from the last time he was around. Safe to say he was happy to not have the very noticeable ears anymore.

"Oi!" Nine yelled at the screen while some inner part of him sounded like it was snickering.

Ivy stood up seeing the Other getting emotional and excused Susan, who understood. Ivy pulled the Other to her, he had stiffened, "Remember what I said before, I am your mate and wife too, not just the Doctor's," she said and the man relaxed. She changed the position so they were both lying down on the bed, her comforting her husband while he cried. Both falling asleep soon after.

"That was it," Ivy said.

"So the Other is still around?" Draco asked.

"Yeah, he's usually really quiet when he comes through and is more observing," Three said.

"And they are usually quiet in our head. I don't know about the other's but he doesn't speak up as much. When the Watcher appears, the watcher is mostly what we hear and the Other stays even quieter, but I normally feel his emotions," Ten said and the other Doctor's nodded in agreement.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

37.8K 959 30
Just like my The Harbinger of Chaos | HP x MCU but different. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Th...
449K 10.8K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
12.3K 294 9
The Avengers, both sides, Fury, Maria, the Doctor's and their companions, and Thor and Loki with Loki's children and husband all arrive in a room, su...
5.7K 192 4
The Avengers had disappeared from their locations and landed in a separate room with three males, three males which Tony recognized to be the male Gh...