Boboiboy Crossover: Meeting t...

By VarianSmith

⚠️I do not own Boboiboy, Izuku and/or any characters from this fan fiction whatsoever except for some to do t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4 (part 2)
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8 (Part 2)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: The Start
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Bonus Story! Lunch Time!
Chapter 18
Boboiboy: Dead Friends AU
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Upcoming Q & A!
ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ °•*Q & A*•°⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Recall Chapter

Chapter 6

1.9K 105 27
By VarianSmith

"Uhhh.... Is that you, kid?" The blonde asked to the passing boy, he stopped and faced the man who asked, "?? Wrong kid." Petir continues his walk without him realizing the gloomy shocked face of the blonde man while Aizawa was staring at him wide-eyed.

The two didn't know what's happening right know and looked each other before deciding that they should follow before the boy disappears from their sight but it was too late.

"Quadruplets... they MUST be a quadruplets!" The blonde said, convinced that what they saw were just four brothers. "Could be, but then why did that one kid who's dressed in white had to lie about getting into an accident that ruined his clothes so he had to change??" Aizawa said, "Maybe it's the truth?? It's the same kid?? Maybe??" Blonde man said in confusion, "But then again, why did he have to wear a visor? He didn't wear one before and he didn't seem to be the type who wears one." the blonde said. "Hmmm... whatever. They... or he??? Must have some reasons. Let's just go, we have other things to do." Aizawa said, not wanting to pry since everyone has its own reasons in life.

***

With Cahaya and Tanah in the dark alleyway, the two saw the exchange but couldn't hear what they were talking about since they're far from where Petir was and from the looks of it, Petir hadn't realized his mistake. It's not like his fault anyways, he didn't know and it seemed like the two strangers or acquaintances of Tanah let go of their curiosity and left.

"Phew! Well, it's not like having look-a-likes are a strange thing." Cahaya said, "They could've thought that the people they met were quadruplets!" he explained but Tanah wasn't having it, "If they were to think we are one then what will happen if we meet them again and ask us about it??" Tanah turned to Cahaya in an intimidating look on his face, "Did you think we can split forever?? Of course not!" Tanah grabbed Cahaya's ear and pinched it, "Ow! Ow!" Cahaya winced from the pain, "Relax, Tanah! We can always avoid them, we just gotta be careful!" still getting pinched, he explains further, "Look... it's not like we'll meet them again and again. And we won't even be out most of the time!" Cahaya explained and Tanah let's go, "Fine... I suppose you're right. But this wouldn't have happen if none you went out like I told you all!" Tanah still has his fuming anger but at least he's not pinching ears.

"Petir must've went out to look for me since I've been out for too long..." Cahaya mumbled, "But why did Daun went out too???" Cahaya said and Tanah wondered the same thing, "Never mind that, let's get those two first and merge back at the house." Tanah said before breaking out a sigh, "And here I thought we could enhance our split's time limit without getting trouble..." Tanah said and the two left from the alleyway after checking the two acquaintances of Tanah is gone.

Tanah and Cahaya went looking for Petir first since they saw him last so he could be at least near and just like that, they found him exiting from a book store.

Petir hasn't noticed them yet but when a familiar hand was placed upon his shoulder, he turned to see Tanah his angry grin and Cahaya in cold sweats.

"Why did you even get out of the house?!" Cahaya whispered to Petir who were both walking side by side to each other while Tanah was at the front, "I told you that I'll be back!!" Cahaya whispered again, "And you said that you'd be quick! Do you know how long you've been gone? 20 minutes!! What were you even doing, idiot!" Petir scolded in a hush tone so Tanah wouldn't hear him, "Who are you calling idiot?! You're the idiot!!" Cahaya remarked and a whispers of arguments broke out that Tanah could hear them, the two didn't seem to stop any longer that Tanah had to turn and pinch their ears again.

***

With Daun

Daun hummed as he happily skips until he found a mini shop where there were loads of packets of seeds being displayed in a display glass.

He paused to look at the display when he saw the seed he was looking for, fortunately the flower isn't rare or anything like that. So he went in and bought three packets of it then he goes out of there. As simple as that. Now all he has to do is... meet up with Tanah???

Now all three, has one red ear that stings from being pinched by Tanah.

While the four are walking down the streets where barely people ever comes to avoid the two acquaintances of Tanah, "Now why did you go out too?" Tanah asked Daun since he's been sniffling and apologizing, "I just... wanna buy some seeds and I... I didn't wanna... add your workload..!" Daun sobbed between his sentence and Tanah gave out a sigh, "Alright, I understand." Tanah paused from his tracks and the other three followed, Tanah faced all three before saying, "Look, I know you three have each of your own reasons and I understand but you have to listen. We can't get into trouble just cuz I left for a moment and— IS THAT??!?!" Tanah cut off his sentence when he saw other three elementals walking in a not-so-great disguise at a far distance down the street.

Api was wearing a flame beard that he saw in a store and it looked cool to him since it's fire and all, then Angin was wearing sunglasses and Air was wrapped in a sleeping bag and getting carried by Api.

Angin and Api then saw the four and went up to them, "Tanahhhh!!! Wooahhh, awesome! You guys are all here!!" Api beamed, "And you found Daun too!" Angin said and noticed Tanah's expression, "Don't worry, we made sure we locked the door if that's what you're worrying about." Angin explained but that wasn't it. So the two got pinched at the ear while Air was an exemption but Tanah will still scold him for not stopping them.

***

Just right before Api, Angin and Air met the four, they were buying Air's sleeping bag in a store and the all too familiar strangers saw them since they were also there to buy a sleeping bag.

Fortunately, all they saw were hats that were familiar to them but not the color though.

"Is it just me or Dino hats are popular these days?" the blonde said. The two were at the second floor looking down at the three boys who has similar hats but they couldn't recognize they're faces from the hats. What were they doing at the second floor you may ask? They're buying soup.

"Or could they be another twins of that boy??" The blonde is starting to theorize about this but Aizawa on the other hand, "Alright, that's enough of you, Hizashi." he said and if he wanted too, he'd like to drag him away from there. "We still have some business to do, there's no need for us pry." he reprimanded. "Mann... those Little Listeners with Dino hats must be some sort of look-a-likes group!" The blonde remarked since he's starting to recognize one of their faces, "Ow!" Hizashi shrieked, Aizawa had just kick in one of his feet to derail his attention from his little theorizing time. "If anyone were to see you eyeing on those boys for too long, they'd mistake you for a criminal. Come on!" Aizawa scolded, "Ah, ehe... right, right. Sorry." Hizashi complied and went after with Aizawa.

And now the two are buying sleeping bags, "Take the yellow one." Aizawa said and Hizashi followed, "You really love having a sleeping bag, huh?" Hizashi said, not really expecting an answer since he already knows just how much.

"Like they always say, sleep with a sheep and you get a drip of dreams." Hizashi turned to Aizawa but shrugged meaning he didn't say anything then turned to wherever who said that, "Down here..." a familiar voice called out from the floor, "Eh?! Little Lis— I mean, kid?!" Hizashi yelled out, "Why— why are you on the floor???" Hizashi asked, shocked at the scene that's unfolding in his eyes, the kid that he's seeing right now is wrapped in a blue sleeping bag and if it weren't for his blue eyes and hair getting covered, Hizashi would've thought it was the same kid in brown or white or green... or in yellow?? He doesn't know anymore! But one things for sure, he's a different kid now— is what Hizashi thinks.

"I got left behind... the numbskulls who were supposed to drag me... they grabbed the wrong sleeping bag..." the blue eyed kid said, almost dozing off by now, "Oh... pfft! Aizawa look! Does this kid remind you of someone?" Hizashi giggled but wouldn't be so giggling now that he saw his companion disappeared off to nowhere. "Huh?! Where is he???!" Hizashi turns his head from left to right and Aizawa is nowhere to be seen.

"I told you... they grabbed the wrong sleeping bag..." then a loud screams were heard from afar.

***

Before Aizawa and Hizashi came down, Api and Angin left Air to deal with choosing his own sleeping bag and since it took the two for a while to come back, Air slid inside the sleeping bag and dozed off there. That was when Aizawa and Hizashi came down.

While Hizashi was busy looking for the right sleeping bag. Aizawa had already picked one and slid inside it. "Hey, Aizawa... which color would you want. Yellow or blue?" Hizashi asked, "Take the yellow one." Aizawa answered, already on the floor and inside a sleeping bag without Hizashi knowing. They didn't make notice of Air being inside the sleeping bag since he was further down the end of the aisle, the two just thought someone left it there without putting it back where it belongs to.

***

With Api and Angin

They were just around the next aisle looking at cool plastic swords, "Wooahhh, awesome!" Api beamed at the sight, "I'm bringing one!" Angin happily announced, "Me too!" Api grabbed two, one for him and one for Air.

"Alright, let's go get Air. He must've dozed off inside a sleeping bag by now." Angin said, knowing his brother, he's probably sleeping like he always does. They went back to the aisle where they left Air to choose for his own sleeping bag and immediately saw him in a blue sleeping bag down the floor, he's a bit tall for some reason but maybe it's just the design.

Although Air's back is facing the two, they just concluded that it's him since the sleeping bag is blue and no movements were made.

Api drags 'Air' and follows Angin to the next aisle and when the two stopped to check out the items in this aisle, Api turns to face Air only to see his face being covered in bandages. "Hm? What's up with these Air?" Api asked and started grabbing the bandages and pull it out only for him to see an old man with a scar under his eye that's still in the process of healing, "Huh? Wha-AAAAHHHHHH!!" Api screamed his lungs out and for that, Angin smacked his head, "Dey! What your problem? You can't be too noisy—?!" Angin scolded then noticed the man inside the sleeping, "UWAAHH!! Who are you?!?" Angin exclaimed, pointing at the man who woke up after getting his bandages pulled off, "I should be the one asking that." Aizawa said, these kids must've dragged him by mistake. He couldn't even see where his companion now and this aisle wasn't where he was at previously. "Huh?! I asked you first!" Angin said, "Is there even a need for me to tell you?" Aizawa said and tried to get out but it's hard since his hands were casted.

How he got in the sleeping bag was magic.

"Well... yeah? We don't know you!" Api said, "But he doesn't know us either..." Angin remarked, "Erk!" Api exclaimed, "And you two technically kidnapped me so I should be the one to ask." Aizawa said and the two turns to each other and nods, "We can't—" "I'm Api!" Angin quickly flips his head to Api, "O-oi... I thought we agreed not to say our names!" Angin said, "Huh??? But I thought we agreed in telling?" Api raised one of his eyebrow and Angin facepalmed. Well, it's not like Api is at fault, all they did was nod at each other and had agreed on different things.

"Haiizzz... nevermind then..." Angin gave in. "Sorry, mister. We thought you were our brother, he loves to sleep, you see. We thought it was you who was sleeping in the bag." Angin apologized, "Me too! I pulled out your bandages and make a mess of it... sorry about that..." Api apologized, the two were guilty for mistaking and dragging a stranger to in another aisle. "It's fine, just help get out of this sleeping bag and fix my bandages." Aizawa let it slide since it was just a funny mistake, "Sure!" Api beamed and helped Aizawa get out of the sleeping bag, "Eh? Your hands are on casts? What happened to you, mister?" Api asked in concern for the stranger.

Even when defeating powerful villains on space, Boboiboy would only receive scratches and bruises and an occasional coma but was never put on casts and bandages.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. They only exaggerated the bandages and casts." Aizawa explained, "Really? You sure?" Api questioned, still not feeling convinced at his words, "Ummm, do you have a companion with you to help with daily things?" Angin asked and Aizawa nodded. "He was with me before I got dragged here." Aizawa nonchalantly said, "Oh, hehe. Sorry, mister." Api sheepishly said.

Okay, so when I publish chapters like 2-4 in one day, I usually take a mini break to write another 2-4 chapters.

That's why, it takes me a long time to publish these ( 」∠)_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

785K 29.2K 70
WARNING: this book is about PTSD. Percy is blamed for what happens in the last battle. The deaths of the seven, Nico, Reyna, camp. All of them gone...
10.4K 460 7
What would you do if you were transported to another world? A normal response would be to panic, but Boboiboy was a kid, and kids are very curious. ...
37.8K 1.9K 22
Who didn't know UA! The number One Hero School! They being created for a Future hero to be better! Being care by The one and only Pro heroes Nezu, or...
760K 17.2K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.